PDA

View Full Version : Northern Wisconsin members assistance

Sparkey
12-15-2022, 12:02 PM
My 15 year old Brittany went missing on 12/11/22 in the Town of Silver Cliff.

Near Burch lane and Boat Landing 11 Road.

If anyone here lives or knows people in the area, please spread the word so that I can find him. We lost all trace of him when tracking and think he might have been picked up by someone.

https://petfbi.org/api/view/511570/adacd2a6#/

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

MadtownPacker
12-15-2022, 10:18 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you find her. I can move this to the Packers board if you don’t mind.

call_me_ishmael
12-15-2022, 10:27 PM
I definitely thought this was a kid at first. Sorry about your dog, hopefully it turns up. I don't really know anyone in Northern WI so I am of limited help but will keep y'all in my thoughts.

MadtownPacker
12-15-2022, 10:43 PM
I don’t know if you are familiar with it but there is an app/website called nextdoor. It is actually very good for finding lost pets because it goes by the neighborhood. If you create an account you can go to that neighborhood and post a post that everyone that has a account in that area will see.

Sparkey
12-17-2022, 12:59 PM
I don’t know if you are familiar with it but there is an app/website called nextdoor. It is actually very good for finding lost pets because it goes by the neighborhood. If you create an account you can go to that neighborhood and post a post that everyone that has a account in that area will see.

Thanks Mad,

I have used Pawboost and FBIPet, friends are posting in all the facebook groups in a 30 miles radius. Nextdoor, where we have a vacation home doesn't even have a nextdoor site.

FIrst dog that ran away. The not knowing and thinking he's suffering is the hardest.

Had a tracker out and the dogs trail ends at the edge of a road. Hopefully someone picked him up.......

Sparkey
12-17-2022, 01:00 PM
I definitely thought this was a kid at first. Sorry about your dog, hopefully it turns up. I don't really know anyone in Northern WI so I am of limited help but will keep y'all in my thoughts.

Thanks CMI. Dogs are as much family as my step kids. It sucks, man...

Sparkey
12-17-2022, 01:02 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you find her. I can move this to the Packers board if you don’t mind.

That would be awesome. Wonder who the first jackass comment comes from .........

red
12-18-2022, 03:19 PM
awe man this sucks so bad

good luck man, hopefully his ok

Sparkey
12-18-2022, 05:19 PM
awe man this sucks so bad

good luck man, hopefully his ok

Thanks Red.

bobblehead
12-19-2022, 08:48 AM
So sorry spark. I lost a dog when I was young in a similar manner. We never found him. I still assume someone picked him up or we would have found his body at least. Hopefully whoever picked him up finds you and returns him. I'm a dog lover and I know the pain. Mad is right about next door. I have returned a couple dogs to their owners using that app.

Sparkey
12-19-2022, 11:44 AM
So sorry spark. I lost a dog when I was young in a similar manner. We never found him. I still assume someone picked him up or we would have found his body at least. Hopefully whoever picked him up finds you and returns him. I'm a dog lover and I know the pain. Mad is right about next door. I have returned a couple dogs to their owners using that app.

Thanks bobble....