PDA

View Full Version : NFL Sunday Ticket

Freak Out
12-22-2022, 11:32 AM
Whoa.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/12/22/23520130/youtube-nfl-sunday-ticket-shakeup-sports-streaming

red
12-22-2022, 01:34 PM
Still not gonna buy it

Joemailman
12-22-2022, 01:37 PM
I have YTTV and have been happy with it. Only difference I've noticed is the delay is more than with cable. I'm glad NFL isn't going to force fans to have Amazon Prime to get Sunday Ticket.

MadtownPacker
12-22-2022, 01:47 PM
Still not gonna buy it
I am a former Sunday ticket addict. If games can be bought à la cart through YouTube channels I’m down with it. I have always told people if I had to pay $10 a game I want to watch I would. Instead of paying $300 to have access to a bunch of games I can live without.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-22-2022, 02:03 PM
I have YTTV and have been happy with it. Only difference I've noticed is the delay is more than with cable. I'm glad NFL isn't going to force fans to have Amazon Prime to get Sunday Ticket.

YouTube TV is all pretty and shit, delays notwithstanding. But I ain’t gonna pay $70/mth just to watch ESPN and NFL Network. Hopefully the Ticket package won’t be too expensive.

texaspackerbacker
12-22-2022, 06:54 PM
I've got YouTube TV too. It's a good all around thing - not just sports. I get it for half price somehow with my grandson - I'm not sure how he gets his and mine all on one bill. He tells me that this change may make it cheaper for us as YTTV users. He also mentioned that they might do the pay by game thing too, which would be cheaper for people like me that don't watch much beyond the Packers.