PDA

View Full Version : More Banjo - Packers vs. Dolphins

Joemailman
12-25-2022, 03:10 PM
Defense shuts out Dolphins with 3 INT's in 2nd half.

It's a Christmas miracle!

Discuss.

Sparkey
12-25-2022, 03:11 PM
One step closer to a first round loss in the playoffs. GPG

Joemailman
12-25-2022, 03:19 PM
Several times during the game, I thought Dolphins were about to put Packers away. Somehow it didn't happen. Congrats to the defense.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-25-2022, 03:35 PM
Packers have won 3 in a row. Tex’s self-exile is officially lifted. :)

Teamcheez1
12-25-2022, 04:11 PM
I’m expecting that on the heels of the Jenkins contract, MLF will announce that Joe Barry has signed a 3 year, $12M extension.

texaspackerbacker
12-25-2022, 04:42 PM

I didn't have the patience to stick with it anyway, or maybe I should just say that I knew the 3 in a row was coming hahahaha.

This was not a great game today - yet another "a win is a win is a win" type thing. We used to say, though, a sign of a great team is to win ugly or win when you're not playing so good.

I was cussing about how Joe Barry is such a piece of shit in the first half and about how the Packers just don't seem to know how to play zone pass D, but I have to give the guy just a little bit of credit for adjusting from whatever the fuck he was trying to do in the first half to something that worked - either that or the real Tua just came out.

Good thing the Packers won because I'm now watching the Bucks play against the God damned Celtics who get favor ridiculously by the fucking damned officials - and it's been predictably bad that way so far. Rot in hell you fucking God damned shit eating officials!!!

RashanGary
12-25-2022, 05:15 PM
One of the piece of shit reporters asked Watson how his hip was after the game and Watson said he’s gonna be ok. Might not be too bad.

Joemailman
12-25-2022, 05:53 PM
One of the piece of shit reporters asked Watson how his hip was after the game and Watson said he’s gonna be ok. Might not be too bad.

Damn media pukes! Now it will turn out to be an ACL.

MadtownPacker
12-25-2022, 07:35 PM
Now he he’s just avoiding the Merry Christmas thread like the good Christian that he is. :lol:

MadtownPacker
12-25-2022, 07:36 PM
Damn media pukes! Now it will turn out to be an ACL.
Haha! You’re in fine form this week.

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2022, 12:47 AM
Now he he’s just avoiding the Merry Christmas thread like the good Christian that he is. :lol:

I guess you missed my post in the Ishmael's Flix thread hohoho. Merry Christmas To All and To All a Good Night. BTW, we watched Christmas Chronicles tonight - another really great movie. As this season goes along, maybe We All will believe, even the naughty listers in here.

Upnorth
12-26-2022, 08:36 AM
Wrong thread.

red
12-26-2022, 09:06 AM
Watson needs to learn how to take a hit, and I don’t mean, be a man, rub some dirt on it and walk it off.

He seems to get drilled really hard every time he gets the ball, like he’s never prepared for the coming hit.

I don’t know if it’s changing his body angle a bit right before impact, or going limp, or stiffen up, or something to just refuse the impact a bit

Bretsky
12-26-2022, 09:28 AM
CONGRATS JOE BARRY !!!

Joemailman
12-26-2022, 10:35 AM
Watson needs to learn how to take a hit, and I don’t mean, be a man, rub some dirt on it and walk it off.

He seems to get drilled really hard every time he gets the ball, like he’s never prepared for the coming hit.

I don’t know if it’s changing his body angle a bit right before impact, or going limp, or stiffen up, or something to just refuse the impact a bit

2 words: Pad level.

HarveyWallbangers
12-26-2022, 11:37 AM
I get what you’re saying about Watson, but he got injured on the 4th down play where he got drilled as he was catching the ball. Nothing he could do there.

MadScientist
12-26-2022, 11:38 AM
I get what you’re saying about Watson, but he got injured on the 4th down play where he got drilled as he was catching the ball. Nothing he could do there.

Other than have a QB who didn't lead him into a big hit.

TravisWilliams23
12-26-2022, 12:24 PM

That one is on Rodgers. Had Big Dog uncovered to the right of Watson and choose to throw it to the receiver with a defender waiting to drill him. That decision by Arod had me talking to the TV.

call_me_ishmael
12-27-2022, 10:26 AM
Cheers to JJ Watt. Congrats on a historic career. Did things the right way on and off the field.

Fritz
12-27-2022, 10:44 AM
Cheers to JJ Watt. Congrats on a historic career. Did things the right way on and off the field.

Yes, he was very good about flossing, and he always changed the oil on his lawnmower at the beginning of each season.

bobblehead
12-27-2022, 12:50 PM

That throw was late coming. Rodgers needed to hit him much earlier when he had time to avoid the hit. To add insult I'm pretty sure the luxury automobile was wide open at the same time. Watson was all alone when Rodgers turned, but ARod was looking deep as usual. By the time he found Watson, the defender was on top of him and laid it to him.

Edit: Guess I should read forward before I respond. Like 3 rats had this well covered.

Joemailman
12-30-2022, 01:52 PM
ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk

Per source, Packers WR Allen Lazard was fined $10,609 for taunting, based on pointing at and counting the trio of Miami defenders he took out on Sunday with one block.

This is so weak. I could maybe see it if he had stood over the guys on the ground, but he didn't. He kept his distance.