5. Dallas Cowboys 12-5
6. New York Giants 9-7-1
7. Seattle Seahawks 9-8 Head to head tie-breaker over Detroit
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Outside Looking In

8. Detroit Lions 9-8
9. Washington Commanders 8-8-1
10. Green Bay Packers 8-9
11. Carolina Panthers 7-10 Head to head tie-breaker over Atlanta and New Orleans
12. New Orleans Saints 7-10 Head to head tie-breaker over Atlanta
13. Atlanta Falcons 7-10
14. Los Angeles Rams 5-12
15. Arizona Cardinals 4-13
16. Chicago Bears 3-14
__________________________________________________ __________________________

RashanGary
01-09-2023, 11:10 AM
It was a fun season. Some tough times, but the team stuck together. It’s a memorable season. Maybe Rodgers last year. If he wants to come back he’s gonna have to go hard on getting in the best possible shape because Father Time comes for everyone. It’ll be exciting to see 2023 come together.

Quay, Tom and Watson were big bright spots as rookies.

Davonte Wyatt and Doubs flashed.

Nixon is an exciting returner. Hope he comes back. And special teams made big strides.

The OL and receivers show upside going forward.

It’ll be interesting to see the QB situation play out.

It’s still entertaining and I enjoyed pulling for the team!

Disappointing to see Packer fans get so bent out of shape. Let’s be better than Viking and Bear fans.

Joemailman
01-09-2023, 11:20 AM
This season was no fun at all. Only fans who hate the Packers should have gotten any fun out of this. Even at their best, this team was never a threat to win anything significant.

RashanGary
01-09-2023, 04:02 PM
This season was no fun at all. Only fans who hate the Packers should have gotten any fun out of this. Even at their best, this team was never a threat to win anything significant.

Nah. I felt crappy after every loss, but there was a lot to appreciate too. Lafleur, Rodgers, the whole team stuck together during tough times. That’s really uplifting to see.

And the way they put everything out there and gave their best was inspiring.

I appreciate the effort and the journey. It was a good season. And it would be if they lost more games too.

Bretsky
01-10-2023, 08:00 AM
From 14-3 to 8-9. Not sure my view anymore, but maybe Devante Adams Greatness made Aaron Rodgers better.

Underachieving sucks

Need MORE Weapons on Offense

RashanGary
01-10-2023, 09:43 AM
From 14-3 to 8-9. Not sure my view anymore, but maybe Devante Adams Greatness made Aaron Rodgers better.

Underachieving sucks

Need MORE Weapons on Offense

It was Davante and 12s chemistry. Rodgers likes to attack certain coverages, certain ways and 17 knew all the checks. 17 is a great player too. But they had a shared vision.