Sunday - 5:30 PM

Dallas at San Francisco
Fox - Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi, Mike Pereira

San Francisco favored by 3.5
Moneyline: Dallas +150 San Francisco -185
Over/under 46

Tony Oday
01-18-2023, 11:29 AM
I think the Packers have a chance this weekend.

George Cumby
01-18-2023, 11:47 AM
^ Hahahahahaha

George Cumby
01-18-2023, 11:50 AM
Welp.

The Sunday games look more intriguing.

I'd love to see Buff win it all, but there's something erratic about the team. IDK if it's Allen or what, but they just feel kind of flaky.

Giants might have it in them to pull an upset.

Joemailman
01-18-2023, 12:35 PM
I would love to see Mike McCarthy wipe the smile off of John Lynch's face. Even if it means unending camera shots of Jerry Jones smiling. Is that wrong?

SudsMcBucky
01-18-2023, 12:50 PM
I would love to see Mike McCarthy wipe the smile off of John Lynch's face. Even if it means unending camera shots of Jerry Jones smiling. Is that wrong?

Yes, that is disgustingly wrong. 69'ers all the way. Hope they throw a 60 burger on the fucking cowgirls.

bobblehead
01-18-2023, 02:50 PM

Not only is it wrong, but its not likely. SF is gonna roll them. Fat mike is a terrible coach. My guess is SF has over 250 yards rushing. Lynch is a really good GM and Kyle is the best coach in football. I don't see hoodie racking up wins with Brock Purdy.

In other gambling news expect Cincy to possibly win outright, and NYG to be right there at the end.

George Cumby
01-18-2023, 03:50 PM

If this is wrong, I don't want to be right......kind of.

I have this weird soft spot for Fat Mike, soft like his belly or the space between his ears.

bobblehead
01-21-2023, 01:14 PM
So on a gambling front in todays games, I think KC rolls jax. I said Jacksonville moneyline last week and sort of lucked out. But a team that inconsistent is going to falter against KC at some point. They played earlier this year and KC rolled up yards and won by 10. The Jags O was efficient in that game. Covering 8.5 seems very likely. Backdoor covers happen less in the playoffs for 2 reasons. Teams who have no real chance don't try to get that feel good TD when their season is ending, and teams trying win it all stay intense through the whistle.

That being said, I like the Giants to cover 7.5. They have a strength vs. strength thing here. Last week I said the vikes inability to stop the middle of anyones DL was a particular problem against the Giants and that played out. Today the Eagles biggest strength is somewhat negated. The dominance of their OL. Barkely is the best player on either team. Hurts is getting MVP talk, but this is the playoffs. If Jones doesn't make mistakes this will be a final possession game. Take the points.

King Friday
01-21-2023, 01:31 PM
I agree with those takes…KC should finish off JAX without too much trouble, but the Giants will be a tough out for Philly. The Eagles peaked too early this season, and the Giants are doing their usual postseason thing behind a very good DL.

Rastak
01-21-2023, 04:03 PM
Mahomes is fucked. That's too bad.

Fosco33
01-21-2023, 04:19 PM
Yeah. Gotta imagine a shot and a knee boot.

Former packers backup qb vs qb coach - just got a lot more interesting.

Rastak
01-21-2023, 04:20 PM
Yeah. Gotta imagine a shot and a knee boot.

Former packers backup qb vs qb coach - just got a lot more interesting.

Indeed it has.

call_me_ishmael
01-21-2023, 05:59 PM
Eagles are gonna roll the Giants by 24 or more tonight. How do you defend them? Very tough.

bobblehead
01-21-2023, 06:05 PM
Well, despite playing on one leg and rolling with Henne for a bit the chiefs are in control. The cover remains in question though since Lawrence has played well all game long

call_me_ishmael
01-21-2023, 08:34 PM
Lawrence dropped the freaking truck stick and laid it on the line before dude fumbled. Can anyone imagine ARod doing that? No way. JLove and Young ARod would. It’s a young man’s game.

Sparkey
01-21-2023, 10:29 PM
Giants looked like little mini's against the best team in the NFL.

call_me_ishmael
01-22-2023, 12:11 AM
Eagles are damn good but IDK if they are the best. I think there's a very clear top 5 teams though. Cincy, Buff, KC, Phi, SF. I'm still rooting for Dallas from NFC, and Cinci/Buf winner in AFC.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2023, 12:47 PM
Giants looked like little mini's against the best team in the NFL.
I think it’s mostly the Giants ran out of gas like the Packers did trying to get in the dance.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2023, 12:51 PM
Not only is it wrong, but its not likely. SF is gonna roll them. Fat mike is a terrible coach. My guess is SF has over 250 yards rushing. Lynch is a really good GM and Kyle is the best coach in football. I don't see hoodie racking up wins with Brock Purdy.

In other gambling news expect Cincy to possibly win outright, and NYG to be right there at the end.
You have been fucking up all season worse than Rodgers when it comes to your picks. I think I’m gonna go with the mailman since he delivers. Plus cowboys fans are very restrained and humble right now after not being here for so long. Niner fans, they are the fucking worst!!

pittstang5
01-22-2023, 02:26 PM
Buffalo forgot how to play in the snow

MadtownPacker
01-22-2023, 03:09 PM
Looks like Bills can’t fucking handle Cincinnati. Josh Allen about to grow up one way or another.

red
01-22-2023, 04:20 PM
god bless the bills for never putting a dome on that place

this is football weather

MadtownPacker
01-22-2023, 04:21 PM
Even though it’s snowing Buffalo keeps taking deep shots with no results. Reminds me of a team I’ve seen often. I’ve never understood why the Packers and now the bills aren’t taking short passes and generating YAC. It is very working for the Bengals.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2023, 04:22 PM
god bless the bills for never putting a dome on that place

this is football weather
After they put the heat pipes in the field at Lambeau it melts too fast.

George Cumby
01-22-2023, 04:24 PM
Bengals are just bullying the Bills at this point.

red
01-22-2023, 04:24 PM
bills just got flagged for H2H on their own guy. insult to injury

red
01-22-2023, 04:27 PM
After they put the heat pipes in the field at Lambeau it melts too fast.

if other teams are allowed to open and close domes whenever they want, and pump in as much noise as they like, then i think GB should be able to put snow making machines on the roofs of the skyboxes and let em run whenever the other team gets the ball

Joemailman
01-22-2023, 04:28 PM
Bengals will beat the Bills and have a chance to be first franchise since the Bills to lose consecutive Superb Owls.

Joemailman
01-22-2023, 04:30 PM
bills just got flagged for H2H on their own guy. insult to injury

They got flagged for pass interference.

George Cumby
01-22-2023, 04:37 PM
I like Allen, but he's a head case.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2023, 04:48 PM
Incredibly stupid and deflating not taking the sure 3 right there.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2023, 04:49 PM
if other teams are allowed to open and close domes whenever they want, and pump in as much noise as they like, then i think GB should be able to put snow making machines on the roofs of the skyboxes and let em run whenever the other team gets the ballSometimes you find a way to just completely redeem yourself.

RashanGary
01-22-2023, 05:57 PM
Burrow and Kittle my fav NFL players. Go Bengals! Go 9ers!

George Cumby
01-22-2023, 06:23 PM
That was a really nice drive.

Sparkey
01-22-2023, 06:25 PM
Maher trying to make sure he doesn't keep his job. 😂

Joemailman
01-22-2023, 08:12 PM
It's crazy how some of these teams throw the ball down the middle of the field.

MadScientist
01-22-2023, 08:33 PM

Some teams are allowed to have TE's that don't suck, unlike the Packers.

red
01-22-2023, 08:34 PM

to open guys?

just curious, i skipped most of the games yesterday. after mahomes got the high ankle sprain yesterday, did he look for the camera and then hold his ankle after every bad throw?

red
01-22-2023, 08:37 PM
Some teams are allowed to have TE's that don't suck, unlike the Packers.

its been my theory come draft time every year for almost a decade that a really good TE would just be a waste in our system. either we don't seem to use them like a lot of other teams, or they aren't running deep enough routes for our QB to notice them

but even when we had a guy might be good at it like jermichael, we never really use then as great over the middle threat

red
01-22-2023, 08:44 PM
fat mike looks like he's holding in a massive shit right now

MadScientist
01-22-2023, 08:45 PM
That was a sorry attempt at a lateral play.

red
01-22-2023, 08:46 PM
That was a sorry attempt at a lateral play.

dude got jacked as soon as the ball got to him

MadScientist
01-22-2023, 09:03 PM
dude got jacked as soon as the ball got to him

I know, it's just that they were geared up for a wild play and it was over before it started. I at least wanted some entertainment out of it.

RashanGary
01-22-2023, 09:08 PM
Im sick of the chiefs. Mahommes path has been too smooth. He needs to struggle a little.

call_me_ishmael
01-22-2023, 09:36 PM
Am I crazy or is Dallas the premier destination for any of these QBs?

George Cumby
01-22-2023, 10:03 PM
Fucking Niners are fucking stacked.

Joemailman
01-22-2023, 10:32 PM
Am I crazy or is Dallas the premier destination for any of these QBs?

Cowboys are stuck with Dak for at least 2023. 89 million cap hit if they cut him. 58 million if they trade him.

bobblehead
01-22-2023, 10:33 PM
Fucking Niners are fucking stacked.

So back to my point about building an elite roster and not paying a QB 30+ million.

Joemailman
01-22-2023, 10:39 PM
Tony Pollard with fractured fibula. I know his season is over anyway, but that's a tough injury for a running back.

MadScientist
01-22-2023, 11:24 PM
Tony Pollard with fractured fibula. I know his season is over anyway, but that's a tough injury for a running back.

If there is no significant damage to the surrounding tissue and it can be set properly, he should be able to fully recover before camp. Since it's the off season, they shouldn't have to rush the healing. An ACL would keep him out all next year.

Joemailman
01-22-2023, 11:31 PM
If there is no significant damage to the surrounding tissue and it can be set properly, he should be able to fully recover before camp. Since it's the off season, they shouldn't have to rush the healing. An ACL would keep him out all next year.

I'm just wondering if there could be ligament damage in that ankle as well as the break. Looked ugly.

Freak Out
01-22-2023, 11:52 PM
Can we fleece the old Okie into trading a fortune in picks for Arod?

call_me_ishmael
01-22-2023, 11:54 PM
So back to my point about building an elite roster and not paying a QB 30+ million.

Revisitionist history though.

https://www.nfl.com/photos/nfl-s-biggest-contracts-for-2019-0ap3000001022730

Freak Out
01-22-2023, 11:54 PM
Dak looked like trash. Sounds like the Boys are in the same boat with Dak that the Packers ARE with Arod...except he is worse. lol

Sparkey
01-23-2023, 07:16 AM
Eagles are better than Niners.

RashanGary
01-23-2023, 08:25 AM
As much as I wanna see Kittle beast out and win a SB, Purdy is gonna have a tough time beating Hurts first and then Mahommes or Burrow.

call_me_ishmael
01-23-2023, 09:10 AM
I dunno about that, SF has a dominant OL and DL. They should be able to run the ball against a very good Eagles team. We shall see, I don't have an opinion about who is going to win but the things that it takes to stop the Eagles it seems like SF has.

texaspackerbacker
01-23-2023, 09:50 AM
I really don't give a shit about any of those teams or games. The season is over until the first Packer preseason game. Fuck the rest of 'em.

George Cumby
01-23-2023, 12:07 PM

Fucking A, right.

Now they got this shit hot kid QB in his rookie contract for four more years, assuming they exercise the five year option.

They are going to continue to be formidable for the foreseeable future.

George Cumby
01-23-2023, 12:09 PM
Eagles are better than Niners.

I haven't seen enough of the Eagles to judge that.

I do think the two best teams out of each conference made it to the Championship games.

Fritz
01-23-2023, 12:40 PM
Dak looked like trash. Sounds like the Boys are in the same boat with Dak that the Packers ARE with Arod...except he is worse. lol

I would agree. He looked terrible, terrible, terrible. And didn't they give Prescott an enormous contract a couple years ago? My god, he looked awful. Their offense, after Pollard went down, was "throw it to CeeDee Lamb and hope he can do something with it." The standard MM offense.

You know who else looks very washed up? Zeke Elliott. When he first came into the league, he'd hit the pile and it looked like there was nothing - and he'd push the whole pile seven yards. Now he's about useless.

SF has a beast of a defense - what I thought the Packers were going to have coming out of training camp. I don't like SF but I do like a good defense. Purdy doesn't have the experience - or maybe the ability, I don't know - to exploit all the weapons SF has on offense. You can see he didn't make dumb mistakes, and made some good throws, but that he was leaning on basics and again, not able to use all the weapons at his disposal. So in that regard, he played like a rookie. A good rookie, but a rookie.So Philly has an advantage there.

I don't know. Should be a good game.