PDA

View Full Version : HOW would you REACT if you were at the BUCKS GAME and the camera flashed on AARON RODGERS

Bretsky
04-18-2023, 10:32 PM
You are at Game 2 of the Milwaukee Bucks game versus Miami. Pumped up, ready to go, and the Camera Flashes on to Aaron Roders, for about 30 seconds who is sitting in the front row.

HOW do you react ?

MadtownPacker
04-18-2023, 11:34 PM
I would consider booing. :lol:

Bretsky
04-19-2023, 12:17 AM
I was so on board with Aaron Rodgers 3 years ago. Now I'd so off the board

Fritz
04-19-2023, 07:23 AM
You are at Game 2 of the Milwaukee Bucks game versus Miami. Pumped up, ready to go, and the Camera Flashes on to Aaron Roders, for about 30 seconds who is sitting in the front row.

HOW do you react ?

Me? I would ask myself "What the fuck am I doing at a Milwaukee Bucks game?"

ThunderDan
04-19-2023, 07:53 AM
I wouldn’t do anything. Let him enjoy the game.

Or the flip side, I am not cheering for him again except on the field if he is in the Green & Gold.

texaspackerbacker
04-19-2023, 11:05 AM
Anybody who does not stand and cheer wildly is a God damned Packer-hating ingrate and an imbecile if from the state of Wisconsin. Outsiders can spew hate and idiocy all they want. They're worthless and insignificant anyway.

bobblehead
04-19-2023, 04:23 PM
How about a polite clap. A thanks for the memories.....then look for Jordan Love.

RashanGary
04-19-2023, 09:22 PM
I’m done with the little brat. I tried to understand how he could be pissed about Jordy and Sitton and Lang and others…. I get it. But he’s such a grudge holding prick about it, he takes no time to try to understand what the front office is trying to do. No ability to put himself in others shoes. Just a little pampered brat.

Bretsky
04-19-2023, 09:41 PM
I’m done with the little brat. I tried to understand how he could be pissed about Jordy and Sitton and Lang and others…. I get it. But he’s such a grudge holding prick about it, he takes no time to try to understand what the front office is trying to do. No ability to put himself in others shoes. Just a little pampered brat.

THIS

red
04-19-2023, 10:21 PM

i still don't think he talks to his family because they didn't 100% love the girl he dated for a few months, like 10 girlfriends ago

i would have booed the shit out of him. he needs to know that he doesn't walk on water like he thinks he does, and that people are tired of his pouty little bullshit

NewsBruin
04-19-2023, 11:29 PM
Meh, he's an owner, his new girlfriend's dad is an owner. Golf clap for the Bucks ownership.

ThunderDan
04-20-2023, 07:51 AM
Anybody who does not stand and cheer wildly is a God damned Packer-hating ingrate and an imbecile if from the state of Wisconsin. Outsiders can spew hate and idiocy all they want. They're worthless and insignificant anyway.

Fascist alert!!!

Do as I say or else.

I have cheered for hours for ARod, BF, Makowski, Wright, Dickey, and Hadl. That's enough. They are human beings that play a sport for my enjoyment. I don't owe them anything other than my time and money that I am willing to spend.

I cheer for the Green Bay Packers.

Joemailman
04-20-2023, 08:30 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/TLgvciganyxFOfx6rw/200.webp?cid=ecf05e47xcmhqz5jw5jx4r94i9947jo7xv3br vaccz1rljud&rid=200.webp&ct=g

Anti-Polar Bear
04-20-2023, 12:10 PM
I have cheered for hours for ARod, BF, Makowski, Wright, Dickey...

But did you cheer for Aaron Brooks, Henry Burress, Akili Smith, Vince Young, Brett Hundly, Deshone Kizer, and Seneca Wallace?

Will you cheer for J-Lo?

Anti-Polar Bear
04-20-2023, 12:27 PM
And while we’re at it, does anyone cheer for Tyler Herro?

Fritz
04-20-2023, 03:35 PM
Soft spot in my heart for Lynn Dickey. That guy was about as mobile as a statue, but man, he could sling that ball on a dime, and he stood tall in that pocket. Took some vicious hits. If Green Bay had even a passable defense - just mediocre - those early 80's teams might've done much better. Although, in truth, Dickey threw his share of interceptions, too. But he was a gunslinger before Favre ever showed up on the scene and claimed that moniker.

ThunderDan
04-21-2023, 08:27 AM
But did you cheer for Aaron Brooks, Henry Burress, Akili Smith, Vince Young, Brett Hundly, Deshone Kizer, and Seneca Wallace?

Will you cheer for J-Lo?

Of course I will. Didn't mention Flynn or Tolzien on your list or mine.

I tried to cheer for Seneca Wallace but he pulled his groin during the first series and was done for the season.

call_me_ishmael
04-21-2023, 09:36 AM
THIS

Meh, I don't think it's unusual for palyers to not get along with FO. Just listen to the Bak interview. There is almost always tension there. As there should be.

Fritz
04-21-2023, 12:38 PM
Yeah, the funny thing about that interview is that Bakh kept referring to the Packers as "they" or "them," not "we" or "us."

It made me wonder if he's going to be traded or if his brain is halfway out the door, or what.

George Cumby
04-21-2023, 12:55 PM
Who is this Kaaron Dodgers person?

Joemailman
04-21-2023, 01:15 PM
Yeah, the funny thing about that interview is that Bakh kept referring to the Packers as "they" or "them," not "we" or "us."

It made me wonder if he's going to be traded or if his brain is halfway out the door, or what.

Context. The they he was referring to is the Packers front office, which he is not a part of. He was at the first day of offseason workouts, which is something he didn't have to do. I have no concerns about his attitude when he's in uniform.

Fritz
04-21-2023, 01:40 PM
Context. The they he was referring to is the Packers front office, which he is not a part of. He was at the first day of offseason workouts, which is something he didn't have to do. I have no concerns about his attitude when he's in uniform.

Ah. Thank you.