04-27-2023, 09:01 PM
Red-shirt sophomore? WTF?

Long, lean, strong with great motor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWAhd3NXo-s

red
04-27-2023, 09:18 PM
we had our pick from a few nice pass rushers and other positions

this is the guy they wanted. lets hope they did their homework

we have drafted linebacker in the 1st round in the last 3 drafts, correct?

RashanGary
04-27-2023, 09:45 PM
I like the highlight video. Legit bends the corner on speed rushes, fast as hell pursuing, explodes in on stunts, power…. He has the ability to do it all. He shot out of a cannon on the two punt blocks. Very high upside guy.

Upnorth
04-27-2023, 09:49 PM
I have no opinion and am disappointed no one is exploding g right now

texaspackerbacker
04-27-2023, 09:50 PM
I haven't kept up enough to know how good this guy is, but position-wise, they took what I was hoping they'd take.

red
04-27-2023, 09:51 PM
I like the highlight video. Legit bends the corner on speed rushes, fast as hell pursuing, explodes in on stunts, power…. He has the ability to do it all. He shot out of a cannon on the two punt blocks. Very high upside guy.

i'm shocked that you said gary has longer arms. van ness spreads his arms out after every big play in that clip and his arms look freakishly long

red
04-27-2023, 09:57 PM
wrong video. theres another highlight vid where he spreads his arms a bunch

call_me_ishmael
04-27-2023, 10:39 PM
Physically, he kind of reminds me of JJ Watt with his height and leanness and whiteness.

Hopefully he has JJ's work ethic and PED dealer.

Fritz
04-27-2023, 10:52 PM
we had our pick from a few nice pass rushers and other positions

this is the guy they wanted. lets hope they did their homework

we have drafted linebacker in the 1st round in the last 3 drafts, correct?

No. Quay Walker last year, but Stokes the year before was the number one.

Myles Murphy was available, I think. Broderick Jones, too. And Jaxon Flaxon Ngaxon, or whatever his name was.

Hell, I don't know. I don't know much about this kid, except that on TV he had a couple of really, really hot blondes around him. Sisters? Girlfriends? Whoever they were, I'm guessing his new Packer teammates will be asking him to bring them to the team parties.

RashanGary
04-27-2023, 10:53 PM
Physically, he kind of reminds me of JJ Watt with his height and leanness and whiteness.

Hopefully he has JJ's work ethic and PED dealer.

Kind of meet in the middle between the Watt brothers.

RashanGary
04-27-2023, 10:54 PM
No. Quay Walker last year, but Stokes the year before was the number one.

Myles Murphy was available, I think. Broderick Jones, too. And Jaxon Flaxon Ngaxon, or whatever his name was.

Hell, I don't know. I don't know much about this kid, except that on TV he had a couple of really, really hot blondes around him. Sisters? Girlfriends? Whoever they were, I'm guessing his new Packer teammates will be asking him to bring them to the team parties.

Sisters. Hot.

Bretsky
04-27-2023, 10:58 PM
LAST 13 round draft picks

12 on Defense; last year most thought GB, with more 1st round picks, would be an elite defense. Not the case. So let's stack another 1st on Defense for Barry to mismanage.

Fritz
04-27-2023, 11:00 PM
It is either Barry mismanaging or Guter picking players who really aren't all that great.

George Cumby
04-27-2023, 11:07 PM
It is either Barry mismanaging or Guter picking players who really aren't all that great.

Barry sucks.

George Cumby
04-27-2023, 11:10 PM
Another vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak-6PRnTHIw

I really like the motor.

Joemailman
04-27-2023, 11:17 PM
I like Van Ness a lot. He's still young and has a lot of upside. Yet those Iowa guys come NFL-ready. No matter who the DC is, you can never have enough good pass rushers. Right after Packers drafted Van Ness, Patriots traded back, so he was probably going to be the Patriots pick. Expecting the emphasis to switch to offense tomorrow.

RashanGary
04-27-2023, 11:34 PM
I like Van Ness a lot. He's still young and has a lot of upside. Yet those Iowa guys come NFL-ready. No matter who the DC is, you can never have enough good pass rushers. Right after Packers drafted Van Ness, Patriots traded back, so he was probably going to be the Patriots pick. Expecting the emphasis to switch to offense tomorrow.

The Patriots were on the clock. That’s when trades happen. I wouldn’t go that far.

RashanGary
04-27-2023, 11:59 PM
There was a lot going on in the VanNess draft coverage. The three hot girls, prompting Twitter to say he’s gonna be a real one cuz he already has three girlfriends like a savvy nfl vet. And then Lukas’s girlfriend gives his dad a hug and dad slapped her on the butt a couple times.

run pMc
04-28-2023, 12:19 AM
Whoo IDK about this guy. The not-starting bit was because Iowa has a seniority thing -- i.e., the seniors/upperclassmen get to start, younger guys rotate in.
He's raw but the tools are there. Strong, athletic, etc. He's 275 and has no bad weight on him. Dude has a fricking 6 pack. His bull rush is decent, his motor is good. Needs a lot of refinement, and if he's as dedicated and hardworking as Rashan Gary he has a chance to be really good.

I think Joe Barry is basically being given the keys to a Ferrari and driving it like it's a John Deere. So much talent on the defensive side and they play passive zone crap and get dogwalked down the field.

Curious to see how the rest of the draft plays out and to hear from GB how LVN fits. He could conceivably put on 15 pounds and play 5-tech, but I think he might be better off in the old Zadarius role where he's an OLB who sometimes lines up over a guard and finds a mismatch.

With Broderick Jones still on the board I'd have looked long and hard at him, but I guess it's an ok pick.

MadScientist
04-28-2023, 02:20 AM
Both can be true.

MadScientist
04-28-2023, 02:29 AM
I have no opinion and am disappointed no one is exploding g right now

Hard to explode on this one. It's a reasonable pick from a talent and need perspective. The only reason to explode is that for the millionth year in a row they've ignored receiver in the first round, but we are all too resigned to the fact that a receiver will never be picked by the Packers in the first round again.

Fritz
04-28-2023, 07:50 AM
There was a lot going on in the VanNess draft coverage. The three hot girls, prompting Twitter to say he’s gonna be a real one cuz he already has three girlfriends like a savvy nfl vet. And then Lukas’s girlfriend gives his dad a hug and dad slapped her on the butt a couple times.

Maybe the Packers should hire Urban Meyer as Van Ness's position coach.

As I've said before, I don't study the draft much - my reading on Packerrats is the extent of it. So I don't know what to make of the kid. I, like many, had hoped for a trade down - and I still think the Packers were, too - they didn't make the selection right away, like so many teams seemed to do last night. I was surprised at how fast things moved along. So my opinion is that the Packers tried to trade down - I'm guessing Pittsburgh - but that extra fourth rounder wasn't cutting it for them. Maybe they talked to another team, too, but in the end, obviously liked Van Ness better than Myles Murphy or Keion Smith. Or, the other working theory goes, they knew New England was hot for Van Ness - he'd made a visit there - and so they debated a little about Guy A or B, and decided it wasn't worth moving down for because maybe Guy A and Guy B would both be gone in the next four or five picks or whatever it would've been if they'd moved down. So they struck.

From the clips I've seen and what I've read, sounds like the kid is still pretty raw and needs a lot of work to develop some moves. But that can be taught. He certainly fits the Packers' EDGE size profile, and he's got that nice three-cone time. We shall see.

smuggler
04-28-2023, 07:53 AM
Kind of reminds me of Aaron Kampman, who also went to Iowa. He might bulk up slightly and play as a down lineman. I don't think he's limber enough to be a wide pass rusher.

smuggler
04-28-2023, 07:54 AM
He's a low floor guy. Maybe that's the move in this draft class, where everyone is down on quality in the first round.

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 08:14 AM
His sisters are blonde smoke shows. His girlfriend is Cole Kmet's baby sister. For the enjoyment of his sisters' instagram pics it was worth the pick.

It's hard to trust Gute after this pick. I think he is almost paralyzed to take an offensive weapon in the first round, heck there were competent offensive tackles available. Like I said earlier it would be almost impossible for me not to take OT Broderick Jones from Georgia if he was available or Myles Murphy if he was there. Now Murphy dropped deep into the first round. I guess my questioning of this pick has less to do with my best pal Lukas, and has more to do with who the Packers didn't take.

Fritz
04-28-2023, 08:35 AM
His sisters are blonde smoke shows. His girlfriend is Cole Kmet's baby sister. For the enjoyment of his sisters' instagram pics it was worth the pick.

It's hard to trust Gute after this pick. I think he is almost paralyzed to take an offensive weapon in the first round, heck there were competent offensive tackles available. Like I said earlier it would be almost impossible for me not to take OT Broderick Jones from Georgia if he was available or Myles Murphy if he was there. Now Murphy dropped deep into the first round. I guess my questioning of this pick has less to do with my best pal Lukas, and has more to do with who the Packers didn't take.

I thought they'd take Broderick Jones and let him sit and learn for a year. Then I wondered if they'd take Jaxon Flaxon Ngaxon since he appears to be the highest-rated receiver in the draft. Then my heart filled with dread as I thought "Oh, god, what if they take Brian Branch or some other ill-fitting, suck-ass safety?" Then my heart dropped further at the thought of them taking that Notre Dame tight end. Michael Myer? Then I thought, "Oh, maybe they'll Myles Murphy."

But of course it was none of the above. I'd be curious why they rated Van Ness higher than Myles Murphy.

Let's hope he's not another Datone Jones or Justin Harrell or even Nick Perry.

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 08:41 AM
I thought they'd take Broderick Jones and let him sit and learn for a year. Then I wondered if they'd take Jaxon Flaxon Ngaxon since he appears to be the highest-rated receiver in the draft. Then my heart filled with dread as I thought "Oh, god, what if they take Brian Branch or some other ill-fitting, suck-ass safety?" Then my heart dropped further at the thought of them taking that Notre Dame tight end. Michael Myer? Then I thought, "Oh, maybe they'll Myles Murphy."

But of course it was none of the above. I'd be curious why they rated Van Ness higher than Myles Murphy.

Let's hope he's not another Datone Jones or Justin Harrell or even Nick Perry.

I guess at the end of the day we will never know how they structure their draft boards, and what outside information if any they use to slot guys. I think they either refuse to take certain position in the first round, like they flat out refuse to ever take a receiver and that is one of their rules, or JSN just had too many flags on him to take with the 13th pick.

Fritz
04-28-2023, 08:46 AM
Either they have to someday have a defense that plays up to having pretty much all first-and-second-round picks on it, or they've got to break the mold and - gasp - take an offensive player in the first round. Maybe even a wide receiver.

Something's gotta change.

But on the plus side, I'm gonna enjoy Van Ness's sisters this year. I'm guessing several Packer teammates of his will be trying to do the same...

Fritz
04-28-2023, 08:52 AM

For those of us who are, uh, a little older, and I myself feel a little pervy thinking about those hot sisters, check out his mom, Leanna Van Ness. Hot.

https://firstsportz.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Q_1682586507-750x536.jpg

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 08:59 AM
Edges:
Preston Smith - Free Agent
Rashan Gary - 1st round pick
Lukas Van Ness - 1st round pick

DT:
Kenny Clark - 1st round pick
Devonte Wyatt - 1st round pick
TJ Slayton - 5th round pick

LB
Quay Walker - 1st round pick
DeVondre Campbell - Free Agent

Safeties
Tarvarious Moore - Free Agent (3rd round 49ers)
Darnell Savage - 1st round pick
Rudy Ford - Free Agent

Corners
Jaire Alexander - 1st round pick
Eric Stokes - 1st round pick
Rasul Douglas - Free Agent

That's a lot of first round picks and a lot of holes on the same defense.

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 08:59 AM
For those of us who are, uh, a little older, and I myself feel a little pervy thinking about those hot sisters, check out his mom, Leanna Van Ness. Hot.

https://firstsportz.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Q_1682586507-750x536.jpg

Don't draft someone that is better looking than his sisters.

call_me_ishmael
04-28-2023, 09:36 AM
Hot girlfriend, sister is not shy about propping them juggs up. His mom and him and his other not-so-hot sister have gigantic, very pointy chins. I'm pretty sure if he slammed that chin into you it'd break skin it's so pointy.

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 09:54 AM
Hot girlfriend, sister is not shy about propping them juggs up. His mom and him and his other not-so-hot sister have gigantic, very pointy chins. I'm pretty sure if he slammed that chin into you it'd break skin it's so pointy.

I think they are all pretty hot. I mean I am sure you have nothing but dimes on your timeline and in your DMs, am I right?

Jereamiah
04-28-2023, 09:54 AM
Tell me you are in full rebuild mode without telling me you are in FULL rebuild mode: "And with the 13th pick, GB selects Van Ness..."

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 09:55 AM
Tell me you are in full rebuild mode without telling me you are in FULL rebuild mode: "And with the 13th pick, GB selects Van Ness..."
Pretty typical pick from this front office. Doesn't signify anything about a rebuild

call_me_ishmael
04-28-2023, 09:59 AM
I think they are all pretty hot. I mean I am sure you have nothing but dimes on your timeline and in your DMs, am I right?

I wish :) But dude, c'mon, that is one seriously Jay Leno comically large chin on the one gal. I do appreciate there willingness to get the titties popped up and on display, wish my wifey would do the same.

bobblehead
04-28-2023, 10:36 AM
I've said a hundred times I don't care about a 40 time for big men show me the 10 yard split. Van Ness had a faster 10 yard than the wide receiver that the Vikings drafted and is 100 lb heavier

Travisb72
04-28-2023, 10:42 AM
Both can be true.

Packers d, stinks because with the exception of Wyatt last year they never draft interior dline. Give me Benton/ika =problem solved

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2023, 10:45 AM
So, is this cracka hip hop like Tyler Herro or is he a country hillbilly like Jared Allen?

red
04-28-2023, 10:56 AM
You guys think they’re hot?

I give them like 6s

At least one of them has a hell of a beak on her

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 10:59 AM
The girlfriend has the nose on her, but she pulls off some nice glamour shots. I am going to stop now because I shouldn't be objectifying women like this. Hot, not hot, 10 pt rating scales, These are not the way of the Jedi.

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 11:00 AM
So, is this cracka hip hop like Tyler Herro or is he a country hillbilly like Jared Allen?

I think he is a rich pretty boy. So probably similar to Herro without the crazy dad. But who knows

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2023, 11:05 AM
The girlfriend has the nose on her, but she pulls off some nice glamour shots. I am going to stop now because I shouldn't be objectifying women like this. Hot, not hot, 10 pt rating scales, These are not the way of the Jedi.

lol

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2023, 11:07 AM
I think he is a rich pretty boy. So probably similar to Herro without the crazy dad. But who knows

Ah, I forgot that Herro came from the urps. The way he acts, all Black and stuff, I thought he was working-class MKE (Milwaukee).

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 11:14 AM
Ah, I forgot that Herro came from the urps. The way he acts, all Black and stuff, I thought he was working-class MKE (Milwaukee).

I think the majority of people that know him from his time in Milwaukee area don't have many good things to say about him or his family. Never met him so I won't speak ill of him

King Friday
04-28-2023, 11:20 AM
Pick is meh. They kid is a valid defensive prospect, but MLF and his staff clearly have little knowledge on how to properly utilize defensive talent. Thus, as most other defensive picks have been, it will largely go as waste as the defense continues to be mediocre but not bad enough to actually get Barry fired.

Gute needs to come away with one of the top TEs on Friday.

RashanGary
04-28-2023, 11:27 AM
If you had to pick one body/athlete, would you rather have Gary or Van Ness? Gary 1/2” shorter and 5 lbs heavier so more stout. But lower agility. Vs Van Ness who is a little taller, not quite as stout, but more agile?

I think I like Van Ness slightly more. I like the ability to bend the corner. And he’s close on strength.

RashanGary
04-28-2023, 11:37 AM
This guy has a super low chance of bust imo. The size and athleticism is rare. Even if he’s not great, he’s gonna be able to do some things just because he’s got the physical talent.

Joemailman
04-28-2023, 11:40 AM
If you had to pick one body/athlete, would you rather have Gary or Van Ness? Gary 1/2” shorter and 5 lbs heavier so more stout. But lower agility. Vs Van Ness who is a little taller, not quite as stout, but more agile?

I think I like Van Ness slightly more. I like the ability to bend the corner. And he’s close on strength.

One area where Van Ness came up short at the combine was bench press. He did 17 which is poor for the position, whereas Gary did 26. Van Ness does have huge hands (11.0) so maybe he's able to compensate with hand strength.

RashanGary
04-28-2023, 11:48 AM
One area where Van Ness came up short at the combine was bench press. He did 17 which is poor for the position, whereas Gary did 26. Van Ness does have huge hands (11.0) so maybe he's able to compensate with hand strength.

Sean Jones said one time he could only put it up like 3 times when he was coming out. So he finagled his way out of doing it. Some of the longer guys just have lever types that make bench hard. I don’t think it shows much, honestly. He’s strong. I read nothing into that.

Joemailman
04-28-2023, 11:55 AM

Yep. He's from Barrington IL, a pretty affluent NW suburb of Chicago. So like that other Iowa stud Bulaga, probably grew up a Bears fan. Can't blame a person for where they were born. I'm one of them.

oldbutnotdeadyet
04-28-2023, 12:12 PM

Well, I am pushing 70, and I still think the pick was worthwhile if ONLY for the sisters..

oldbutnotdeadyet
04-28-2023, 12:14 PM

And MUCH younger..

oldbutnotdeadyet
04-28-2023, 12:15 PM

Oh oh, the 'huge hands' comment..

King Friday
04-28-2023, 12:32 PM
Gary was a far more experienced player coming out of college, and it took him awhile to figure it out. This kid will be almost useless in 2023 outside of special teams.

He could end up as a great player, but he’s got a long way to go and a defensive coaching staff that doesn’t exactly exude confidence in coaching up the kids.

Fritz
04-28-2023, 12:48 PM
Gary was a far more experienced player coming out of college, and it took him awhile to figure it out. This kid will be almost useless in 2023 outside of special teams.

He could end up as a great player, but he’s got a long way to go and a defensive coaching staff that doesn’t exactly exude confidence in coaching up the kids.

Not necessarily a bad thing, King. Picture this:

Next season, Love has growing pains but it's clear he's gonna be the Real Deal. Defensive coaching staff botches everything again, so MLF finally ditches JoeBarely after the season and hires a young, whipsmart, good communicatin' defensive coordinator, who hires a staff with similar qualities.

And we're off to the races in '24.

run pMc
04-28-2023, 12:52 PM
Quick - as of a week ago, who were the top 3 (healthy) pass rushers on the defense?
How many sacks and pressures did they get?

Now, what if one of them gets hurt?

I don't think it's a bad pick, I think he's got a high ceiling that will require a lot of work to reach. Seems like he's a hard worker and Rebrovich isn't a bad coach. He's roughly as big and athletic as Rashan Gary or Nick Bosa. I didn't the positional value at 13 was really there for a WR/TE, so I think they will go receiver shopping on Day 2 & 3. One of Mingo/Rice/Wicks at WR, probably. The TEs except Kincaid (older prospect with a back injury? ghost of Justin Harrell says no) are still out there too. If JSN is some top talent, a lot of teams passed on him so they must be just as dumb as Gute.

The Van Ness pick is a traits/upside pick. Gary worked out for them and they're betting LVN will too.

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2023, 12:57 PM

You're crazy. Gary is physical freak show of an athlete, Key numbers are the 10 yard shuttle, and the vertical, then add in the bench press with actually longer arms than Van Ness. Very similar over all, I would assume they will groom Van Ness to play opposite of Gary, but who knows. They keep drafting 4-3 defensive ends and ask them to play stand up edge in the nickel. Not sure what the deal is and its confusing.

bobblehead
04-28-2023, 04:02 PM

Bench press is 100% trainable. When I was 25 I did 28 reps at 225. That doesn't mean I was stronger than Van Ness or Gary. It means I spent a lot of time in the gym. I also have pretty short arms which helps. Watch Van Ness's bull rush and you realize he has immense functional power.

red
04-28-2023, 04:57 PM
Bench press is 100% trainable. When I was 25 I did 28 reps at 225. That doesn't mean I was stronger than Van Ness or Gary. It means I spent a lot of time in the gym. I also have pretty short arms which helps. Watch Van Ness's bull rush and you realize he has immense functional power.

there a clip of him bull rushing paris johnson jr a few times

very impressive

sharpe1027
04-28-2023, 05:50 PM
A great pass rush can negate problems with your secondary or defensive scheme. I hope this pick pans put because we might need help with both.

HarveyWallbangers
04-28-2023, 06:03 PM

It's probably been said, but Van Ness is more Preston Smith than Rashan Gary. I thought Myles Murphy was the one more like Gary.

HarveyWallbangers
04-28-2023, 06:06 PM
Van Ness = 6'5" 272, 4.58 40, 1.57 10, 31" Vert, 118" broad, 4.32 shuttle, 7.02 3 cone, 11" hands, 34" arms
P Smith = 6'5" 271, 4.74 40, 1.60 10, 34" Vert, 121" broad, 4.28 shuttle, 7.07 3 cone, 10 5/8" hands, 34" arms

Pretty close besides the 40, but even there the 10 split is similar--and that's more important than the 40.

MadScientist
04-28-2023, 06:32 PM
Damn, run on TEs going on

King Friday
04-28-2023, 06:34 PM
This kid is way more athletic than Smith, but far more raw in terms of his moves and techniques.

RashanGary
04-28-2023, 06:35 PM
This kid is way more athletic than Smith.

There literally has never been a person to walk the earth at 6’5 and 270 that’s “WAY” more athletic than Preston.

George Cumby
04-28-2023, 08:34 PM
Van Ness = 6'5" 272, 4.58 40, 1.57 10, 31" Vert, 118" broad, 4.32 shuttle, 7.02 3 cone, 11" hands, 34" arms
P Smith = 6'5" 271, 4.74 40, 1.60 10, 34" Vert, 121" broad, 4.28 shuttle, 7.07 3 cone, 10 5/8" hands, 34" arms

Pretty close besides the 40, but even there the 10 split is similar--and that's more important than the 40.

I had no idea P.Smith's measurable were so impressive. Z always looked so much more explosive in-game.

King Friday
04-29-2023, 09:34 AM
There literally has never been a person to walk the earth at 6’5 and 270 that’s “WAY” more athletic than Preston.

I see quite a few in the NFL today. Preston can be explosive in shorts, but doesn’t play as fast in pads. Van Ness has speed in pads that you see on film.

RashanGary
04-29-2023, 10:14 AM
I see quite a few in the NFL today. Preston can be explosive in shorts, but doesn’t play as fast in pads. Van Ness has speed in pads that you see on film.

I only watched film on three guys this year before the draft. It was the three edges that might make it to us because I thought that was the most likely scenario. I knew nothing about measurable when I turned in the film and the very first observation I made was that I felt like I was watching Preston Smith with both VanNess and Murphy. Van Ness even moreso than Murphy. The measurables check out. Same athlete.

run pMc
04-29-2023, 10:19 AM
In fairness to Preston, he's 30 going on 31. He's slowed down. When he was with WFT he was pretty good and his first year for GB too.
LVN is more athletic and I think his game more closely resembles Gary's, but I think he could move into the Smith role.
JMHO

Murphy scared some because of the Clemson curse, take helmet scouting for what it's worth. I also think it was that he had a strong Frosh year and then kind of plateaued. I like him but he could easily bust or just be a meh player. Seems that Gute is betting on upside with LVN...so maybe Murphy's upside isn't as much.

RashanGary
04-29-2023, 10:28 AM
Van Ness might have a little more natural and effective bull rush than Preston. But I doubt he’s as natural in space as Preston is when he’s asked to drop into coverage.

I like that LVN is just bendy enough and fast enough to win with a pure speed rush. Preston is a rare big guy who can do that too. At least when he was younger.

That’s what made JJ Watt so good. He could win speed rushes and was so powerful on top of it. Reggie was like that too. Reggie was winning speed rushes at 300. LVN isn’t as big as Watt or Reggie. But he’s got a speed rush and a powerful bull rush. There is enough there to get excited about. I could see 8 sacks his rookie year with just the speed rush and bull rush in his bag.

MadtownPacker
04-29-2023, 01:10 PM
He will be the next JJ Watt....

smuggler
04-29-2023, 01:58 PM

Preston is also on the wrong side of 30, so you two are arguing different comparisons methinks.

Fritz
04-29-2023, 05:12 PM
Still waiting for the white people to make the Clay Matthews comparison.

RashanGary
04-29-2023, 05:30 PM
Still waiting for the white people to make the Clay Matthews comparison.

Will Andersons pass rush looks just like Clay.