PDA

View Full Version : Official Preseason Week 2 Packers vs Patriots Meaningless Game Day Thread

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 03:27 PM
Looks like Love and the starters will play except for Bakhtiari.

#3 RB spot still open. Emanuel Wilson made a big splash last week but has to show he can handle special teams and pass pro. Patrick Taylor is old reliable.

#6 WR spot (if there is one) likely between Melton and Heath. Melton has been getting more special teams snaps but Heath has done a lot of good things. DuBose has been coming on.

Packers have 6 OL spots locked up. Rasheed Walker probably a good bet. So you have Rhyan, Newman, Hanson, Caleb Jones (injured), Telfort, Schneider and Tenuta (injured) probably fighting for 2 spots.

Austin Allen has a shot at showing he can be the #4 TE. Special teams probably the key.

At QB I expect we'll see more of McGough than we saw last week.

On DL Jonathan Ford has been making a strong push for #6 DL spot (if there is one).

With Campbell out, McDuffie should get a lot of playing time. Carpenter and Eric Wilson probably battling for #4 spot.

At EDGE Justin Hollins and Brenton Cox may be battling for 1 spot.

Safety still wide open opposite Savage. Anthony Johnson has been coming on.

At CB, Carrington Valentine continues to be the talk of camp. Innis Gaines and Shemar Jean-Charles may be competing for backup nickel spot.

Anders Carlson will calm a lot of fans nerves if he kicks well tonight. Daniel Whelan needs a huge game if he is to beat out O'Donnell.

CaptainKickass
08-19-2023, 03:55 PM
Obligatory game day post.

bobblehead
08-19-2023, 05:43 PM
Who starts at LT is my question. If its Yosh, I don't believe Gutes when he says Bak is not on the market. If its Walker then I believe him. With Newman going full David Caruso mode I don't like the depth as much as I thought I did coming into camp. Its still 6 starters deep, but some big questions pop up after those 6. Really want Walker to be for real. He has more upside than Jones or others. If anyone goes down I expect Yosh to play RT and Tom to move to said spot (unless LT, then Yosh just steps in).

Is Valentine so good that the move of Douglas can happen sooner than I expected? The defense seems so stacked, but will they decide they can't stop the run once games count?

Every year I read about WR making plays in camp, only to have them disappear in season. Is this crew for real? Will Love be good enough to get them the ball?

Ah, the smell of football is in the air.

run pMc
08-19-2023, 06:13 PM
Valentine is good in man coverage and can press. His zone skills are iffy, he's not instinctive in zone but that might come.
He's going to get snaps in preseason with Jaire and Rasul likely not playing much/at all, and until Stokes comes back he's the #4 corner so you could easily see him in dime.
He's not better than Rasul.

Rasul is big and smart but he's not fast/quick. He might be ok as a safety, but I don't know how quickly or easily the safety role translates from CB. You're asking him to play out of position, and I'd argue CB is a more valueable position than S, so you're devaluing him and what he's probably best at. Barry basically said (he could be lying) that Rasul was NOT being considered at safety.

Jaire would be great in the slot, and I think he could play a good number of snaps there if the opposing top WR plays there mostly. The caveat to that is that he'd be a risk in the slot on early/run downs because he's on the small side and would be an easy target to run at. A pulling guard would be trouble for Jaire, and he's had a few injuries. My guess is they prefer to have him be like Richard Sherman once was where he'd basically shut down a half/third of the field from the QB's reads.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 06:17 PM
Seriously, where the fuck is Harrell? Dude’s been MIA all summer. Must be busy “chasing cars”? Harrell, if you’re reading this, “just know that things will never change for us at all.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 06:41 PM
Who starts at LT is my question. If its Yosh, I don't believe Gutes when he says Bak is not on the market. If its Walker then I believe him. With Newman going full David Caruso mode I don't like the depth as much as I thought I did coming into camp. Its still 6 starters deep, but some big questions pop up after those 6. Really want Walker to be for real. He has more upside than Jones or others. If anyone goes down I expect Yosh to play RT and Tom to move to said spot (unless LT, then Yosh just steps in).

Is Valentine so good that the move of Douglas can happen sooner than I expected? The defense seems so stacked, but will they decide they can't stop the run once games count?

Every year I read about WR making plays in camp, only to have them disappear in season. Is this crew for real? Will Love be good enough to get them the ball?

Ah, the smell of football is in the air.
Gute was quite clear about Bakh not being on the market. I.think he was basically saying to Rodgers and the Jets "Fuck you. Find your own left tackle". I think the depth on the OL is really good. They have 6 starting caliber guys. Most teams don't have 5. And they have some other guys who wouldn't be overwhelmed.

Valentine is good, but why are people convinced Rasul can play safety? Has he ever played safety?

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 06:48 PM
Valentine is good in man coverage and can press. His zone skills are iffy, he's not instinctive in zone but that might come.
He's going to get snaps in preseason with Jaire and Rasul likely not playing much/at all, and until Stokes comes back he's the #4 corner so you could easily see him in dime.
He's not better than Rasul.

Rasul is big and smart but he's not fast/quick. He might be ok as a safety, but I don't know how quickly or easily the safety role translates from CB. You're asking him to play out of position, and I'd argue CB is a more valueable position than S, so you're devaluing him and what he's probably best at. Barry basically said (he could be lying) that Rasul was NOT being considered at safety.

Jaire would be great in the slot, and I think he could play a good number of snaps there if the opposing top WR plays there mostly. The caveat to that is that he'd be a risk in the slot on early/run downs because he's on the small side and would be an easy target to run at. A pulling guard would be trouble for Jaire, and he's had a few injuries. My guess is they prefer to have him be like Richard Sherman once was where he'd basically shut down a half/third of the field from the QB's reads.

Can’t have too many good corners, ain’t that Dom Capers said?

I am failing to grasp the hypes. J-Alex is the only shutdown corner on the team. The rest are exploitable. Douglas is overrated - looks like a cover2/cover3 type corner. Nixon looks like a poor man’s Chandon Sullivan. Stokes is fast but can’t cover.

Nixon at safety? I do that on the latest version of Madden. Current 6-6 online cos Love ain’t Butte .

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 07:11 PM
That was a shitty snap by Meyers

red
08-19-2023, 07:11 PM
cut meyer

what an absolutely horrible fucking pic by gute

complete fucking shit

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 07:18 PM
MLF talks about getting the best 5 on the field. Can he really say that includes Myers?

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:20 PM
Good check down to Musgrave.

red
08-19-2023, 07:21 PM
MLF talks about getting the best 5 on the field. Can he really say that includes Myers?

well, he also just got his fat ass shoved 10 yards straight back on that run so i say no

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:22 PM
Great catch by Dobbs.

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:23 PM
Myers pushes the nose back on that run. So inconsistent.

red
08-19-2023, 07:23 PM
doubs with a nice catch on a pass rodgers never would have thrown because doubs had a guy on him and was therefor "covered"

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:24 PM
Bad throw.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 07:27 PM
Love is the new captain check down.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 07:28 PM
Receivers not getting separation. Patriots defense is good.

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:29 PM
Who is 47?

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 07:30 PM
First team offense not looking good against a team that is prepared for them.

red
08-19-2023, 07:30 PM
how much can you really learn in a game like this and the one last week

you just practiced with the other team the last couple of days

i would assume you are trying out all your plays against them, so they already have a decent idea of what you're going to do

red
08-19-2023, 07:32 PM
Who is 47?

https://www.packers.com/team/players-roster/justin-hollins/

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:34 PM
He has not played well so far. Abandoned his gap on one run. Horrible arm tackle attempt on the big run.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 07:34 PM
Great series by Enabgare. Held the edge and then a sack.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 07:35 PM
how much can you really learn in a game like this and the one last week

you just practiced with the other team the last couple of days

i would assume you are trying out all your plays against them, so they already have a decent idea of what you're going to do

You learn if your guys can beat theirs even if they know what is coming.

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:37 PM
Challenge that.

smuggler
08-19-2023, 07:38 PM
The left foot was dragging, so that's a catch. Throw was placed well, but was LATE. Doubs had his man beat by two steps and waiting on the ball allowed the corner to make up ground and make it much harder than it needed to be.

red
08-19-2023, 07:39 PM
doubs had the step, i thought the ball was underthrown

i love how fucking kuhn says it was doubs fault for being to close to the sideline when he caught it

you have to go to where the ball is jackass

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 07:39 PM
Challenge that.

They listened to you, so you better be right.

red
08-19-2023, 07:41 PM
so that was a hell of a catch

red
08-19-2023, 07:41 PM
he gave himself up, that needs to be a flag

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 07:42 PM
The left foot was dragging, so that's a catch.

Good call.

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 07:43 PM
Now that is a great throw.

red
08-19-2023, 07:43 PM
did we change the color of our helmets? or is it just the lights of my TV

looks more pale yellow instead of gold tonight

red
08-19-2023, 07:45 PM
well, that was a much better series for love

great last throw

tom with an unsportsmanlike

smuggler
08-19-2023, 07:45 PM
Seems bright yellow to me, red.

red
08-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Seems bright yellow to me, red.

on the replay they just showed it looked normal, must just be that main camera that screwing with me

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 07:47 PM
well, that was a much better series for love

great last throw

tom with an unsportsmanlike

Tom has an attitude. Not a bad thing for a lineman.

red
08-19-2023, 07:48 PM
theres a nice play by wooten

smuggler
08-19-2023, 07:50 PM
They botched the coverage on the switch on third down.

Van Ness all the way to the sideline to make the tackle on the following play.

red
08-19-2023, 07:54 PM
Tom has an attitude. Not a bad thing for a lineman.

just as long as its nothing stupid at a bad time

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 07:54 PM
55 pimping tonight.

red
08-19-2023, 07:55 PM
wow

#55 (not trying to spell it) with a monster play

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 07:55 PM
Enagbare!

smuggler
08-19-2023, 07:56 PM
Engabare? Enagbare? He's got a G and a B in there somewhere.

Anti-Polar Bear
Enagbare!

The South Carolina Sloth.

Joemailman
I liked the Tom penalty after they go after your quarterback. Shades of T.J. Lang.

red
08-19-2023, 07:59 PM
at what point do we start talking about trading aaron jones because of this new guy?

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 08:02 PM
at what point do we start talking about trading aaron jones because of this new guy?

I could have run through that one hole.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 08:02 PM
That was a nice drive by the w 2's.

red
08-19-2023, 08:03 PM
wow

taylor with a great cut for the TD

i think we can be a great running team if nothing else

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 08:03 PM
Musgrave doing just enough blocking on two of the runs.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 08:04 PM
I shouldn't be so happy that a kicker made two extra points.

smuggler
08-19-2023, 08:05 PM
Run blocking appears to be improved after they didn't do shit in practice this week.

Wilson defintely has the top speed, but lets see him do that between the tackles 15 times a game before we dive into that pool.

Joemailman
on the replay they just showed it looked normal, must just be that main camera that screwing with me

It looks like a pale yellow to me too. I'm watching on Youtube TV, if that matters.

red
I could have run through that one hole.

well i could have too

but i don't know about you, but i would have pulled or torn something right after getting through that hole

or at least collapsed out of exhaustion at that point

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 08:06 PM
I shouldn't be so happy that a kicker made two extra points.

Baby steps.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 08:07 PM
Run blocking appears to be improved after they didn't do shit in practice this week.

Wilson defintely has the top speed, but lets see him do that between the tackles 15 times a game before we dive into that pool.

4.6 ain’t top speed. Has nice vision, though.

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 08:08 PM
well i could have too

but i don't know about you, but i would have pulled or torn something right after getting through that hole

or at least collapsed out of exhaustion at that point

When I said that to me son, he said maybe you could jog through that hole or you would pull your hamstring.

smuggler
08-19-2023, 08:09 PM
Valentine having trouble with his hands.

4.6 ain’t top speed. Has nice vision, though.

I said top speed, not 40 time.

22 miles per hour is elite top speed.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 08:10 PM
Toure needs to run north-south on punt returns.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 08:12 PM

Yep. He doesn't have the speed to get outside.

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 08:13 PM

Yup, I think he thinks he is fast enough to get the edge on every kick.

ThunderDan
08-19-2023, 08:17 PM
I hate shotgun on 4th and short.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 08:32 PM
Big Boutte tied it after terrible defense.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 08:33 PM
Being reminded tonight that Valentine is a rookie.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 08:41 PM
52 yard FG would have been good from 60.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 08:57 PM
Just get rid of the kickoff. Too many fucking flags!

Anti-Polar Bear
08-19-2023, 09:05 PM
A Black punter. A rare sight. Nice punt.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 09:08 PM
Wooden and Brooks both looking like Day 3 steals.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 09:25 PM
These backups have forgotten how to tackle.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 09:44 PM
Heath is a physical dude.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 09:45 PM
Heath has some toughness.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 09:52 PM
That Patriots guy still isn't moving. Hate seeing that.

smuggler
08-19-2023, 09:59 PM
Cox was unimpressive to me. It'd surprise me if he makes the squad, a little.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 10:02 PM
That injury must have been a bad one of both coaches call the game off. If he had been able to give a thumbs up, they may have continued.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 10:03 PM
That injury must have been a bad one of both coaches call the game off. If he had been able to give a thumbs up, they may have continued.

That looked pretty bad. He never moved.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 10:05 PM

He didn't have a good game. He has next week to show he's worth something.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 10:36 PM
On the botched snap MLF said Myers supposed to snap the ball if a DL jumps offside. Said a DL flinched, but did not jump offside.

Joemailman
08-19-2023, 10:37 PM

He's shown enough to make the PS. Doubt he'll make 53.

MadScientist
08-19-2023, 10:43 PM
That looked pretty bad. He never moved.

According to the Pats, he has feeling in all of his extremities, so that's good news.

Fritz
08-20-2023, 07:24 AM
On the botched snap MLF said Myers supposed to snap the ball if a DL jumps offside. Said a DL flinched, but did not jump offside.

In the spirit of making everything Aaron Rodgers’s fault now that he’s gone, I think Myers is suffering from PTSD after receiving Rodgers’s wrath and eyeball-rolling so often.

Upnorth
08-20-2023, 08:55 AM
Watching some highlights and the biggest concern I have is the under throw to doubs. Doubs did great slowing down, had a little push off and got his feet in. Great job him. Love seems to routinely under/over throw anything past 20 yards. I'm getting concerned a bit. Keep hearing the same thing in practice from the podcasts I listen to.

texaspackerbacker
08-20-2023, 11:16 AM
Arm thing or mental thing? If it's mental, it should be fairly easily cureable, and it may even be a good thing - he's overthinking things/adjusting rather than just throwing to the spot. If it's an inaccurate arm, though, it probably ain't going away.

I won't get to see the game until 3pm today when NFL Network airs it. Maybe more will be obvious after that.

MadScientist
08-20-2023, 11:41 AM
Arm thing or mental thing? If it's mental, it should be fairly easily cureable, and it may even be a good thing - he's overthinking things/adjusting rather than just throwing to the spot. If it's an inaccurate arm, though, it probably ain't going away.

I won't get to see the game until 3pm today when NFL Network airs it. Maybe more will be obvious after that.

He has the arm. It's more a repetitions thing. Practice speed is different than game speed, so his throws aren't completely dialed in yet. Receivers almost always have to adjust a bit, and he isn't missing by a mile, so at the moment, I'm not too worried.

run pMc
08-20-2023, 01:59 PM
MLF has been telling Love to put more air under the ball on his deeper throws. I suspect that would make some balls look like underthrows. Considering the ball was a good 50 yards in the air I think it was pretty good. Love doesn't have Rodgers' accuracy, but I don't think it was a bad throw either. Agree Love could have put it a slight but further in from of Doubs, who also could have run a better route -- he drifted a bit too much to the sideline and there was a lot of contact.

My biggest concerns are Love's accuracy, and any potential lapses in judgement. He has been careful with the ball and overall made good reads and does a nice job working his progressions and using his eye to look off defenders. I'm hoping he can continue to get better with the accuracy, although there are limits to how much a player can improve there.

Drops by the receivers are a concern -- it feels like a lot of Love's throws incompletions are either inaccurate throws or right on the money but dropped.

Teamcheez1
08-20-2023, 02:49 PM
AR made at least 3 underthrows per game not to mention throw aways. Not to say Love is anything close to our previous hall of famer, but a few bad throws in a preseason game are meaningless.

Rastak
08-20-2023, 04:15 PM
They refund the fans after cancelling the game for no real reason despite charging full regular season prices and forcing season ticket holders to buy them?

smuggler
08-20-2023, 04:30 PM
I have a friend that works for American Express, and AmEx will approve a chargeback for *any* purchase made at that game.

Rastak
08-20-2023, 04:35 PM
I have a friend that works for American Express, and AmEx will approve a chargeback for *any* purchase made at that game.

Yea, that makes sense. I understand if they want to call it off but charging full price for a meaningless game then calling it early is a bit much.

ThunderDan
08-21-2023, 07:18 AM
Yea, that makes sense. I understand if they want to call it off but charging full price for a meaningless game then calling it early is a bit much.

Packers switched the pricing structure 5 years ago. Preseason games are about $100 and regular season $170. At least something like that, I don’t have the exact numbers for this year in front of me.

Rastak
08-21-2023, 11:00 AM
Packers switched the pricing structure 5 years ago. Preseason games are about $100 and regular season $170. At least something like that, I don’t have the exact numbers for this year in front of me.

That's good. Many teams force season ticket holders to buy preseason games at full price.

Joemailman
08-21-2023, 03:59 PM
Andy Herman
@AndyHermanNFL

My #Packers preseason Week 2 grades for the offense:

Top 3: Rasheed Walker +0.90 Jordan Love +0.75 Malik Heath +0.65

Bottom 3: Josh Myers -1.20 Samori Toure -0.55 Kadeem Telfort -0.35

All Grades:

Love +0.75 Clifford +0.60

Wilson +0.40 Dillon +0.20 Taylor +0.10 Jones +0.00

Pearson -0.05 Deguara -0.30

Heath +0.65 Doubs +0.45 DuBose +0.15 Chrest +0.10 Watts +0.05 Reed +0.00 Bonds +0.00 Watson -0.10 Wicks -0.15 Toure -0.55

Musgrave +0.15 Allen -0.05 Kraft -0.20

Walker +0.90 Rhyan +0.50 Runyan +0.30 Schneider +0.10 Nijman +0.00 Newman -0.05 Tom -0.10 Hanson -0.20 Jenkins -0.30 Telfort -0.35 Myers -1.20

Tony Oday
08-21-2023, 04:03 PM
Love doesn't look terrible, which surprised me. I hoped I was wrong and I might be and would be happy.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-21-2023, 04:25 PM
Love doesn't look terrible, which surprised me. I hoped I was wrong and I might be and would be happy.

Love could be a poor man’s Mahome, and you’d still hate Love.

Go root for the NHL, punk.

Tony Oday
08-21-2023, 08:12 PM
Love could be a poor man’s Mahome, and you’d still hate Love.

Go root for the NHL, punk.

Settle down fake burger flipper, you shouldn't watch the Captialist NFL anyway.

red
08-21-2023, 09:47 PM
They refund the fans after cancelling the game for no real reason despite charging full regular season prices and forcing season ticket holders to buy them?

they should

even $100 is too fucking much when the starters are only play a half

then you call the game when its on 3/4 done. nope, and thats bullshit. some people traveled to that game, and for some it might be their only packer game ever

if a guy dies, fine. but the nfl can't be doing this because of bad injuries imo

bobblehead
08-22-2023, 09:59 AM

Sometimes being wrong is awesome. I have been all over the map on Love. I hated the pick at the time when some quality WR help was there. I hated that he lost his rookie season to the vid. I hated giving Rodgers that contract while he sat on the bench. I always liked his skill set though and was praying he was improving behind the scenes. I was mostly optimistic he could become a solid starting QB (Only like 15-20 of those on the planet).

bobblehead
08-22-2023, 10:04 AM
they should

even $100 is too fucking much when the starters are only play a half

then you call the game when its on 3/4 done. nope, and thats bullshit. some people traveled to that game, and for some it might be their only packer game ever

if a guy dies, fine. but the nfl can't be doing this because of bad injuries imo

When they cut the Bills/Bengals game off I said they had changed a historical precedent. Players now feel entitled to take the night off when a player is injured. I get it, preseason blah blah. But if they don't reverse the trend we are going to see 10 games a season called early. That will be a nightmare for playoff implications, TV contracts etc. They need to send word down right now that this isn't going to become a trend,

Joemailman
08-22-2023, 11:22 AM
When they cut the Bills/Bengals game off I said they had changed a historical precedent. Players now feel entitled to take the night off when a player is injured. I get it, preseason blah blah. But if they don't reverse the trend we are going to see 10 games a season called early. That will be a nightmare for playoff implications, TV contracts etc. They need to send word down right now that this isn't going to become a trend,

I worry about the precedent too. Because they are understandably so cautious any time a player appears immobilized, this could happen a lot.

I think Hamlin was a special case because his heart had actually stopped, and although restarted, there could be no certainty he was going to survive.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-22-2023, 11:38 AM

It was the coaches who decided to cut the meaningless game short. Why the fuck would bubble players like 82, “the White WR,” CB27, “Patrick Taylor,” the Black Punter of the New England Traitors and the such want a shortened game? They’re missing out on precious reps. Hell, we didn’t even get to see Patrick Taylor on D cos everyone’s darling, Valentine, was hogging up reps and getting beat by a 7th round WR, all at LaFleur’s urging.

texaspackerbacker
08-22-2023, 01:01 PM
What are you talking about, Patrick Taylor on D?

Anti-Polar Bear
08-22-2023, 02:03 PM
What are you talking about, Patrick Taylor on D?

Taylor wears 27, ain’t he? I saw 27 play defense against the Kentucky Pussycats. Not against the Traitors.

Joemailman
08-22-2023, 02:07 PM
Taylor wears 27, ain’t he? I saw 27 play defense against the Kentucky Pussycats. Not against the Traitors.

William Hooper

run pMc
08-22-2023, 05:15 PM
William Hooper

Correct. Because of roster sizes and retired numbers, in preseason some players 'share' a number. William Hooper was 27 on D.

I think it sucks for the fans to have a game cut short, but honestly if the coaches got what they wanted out of the joint practices and the game up to that point, I'm ok with them ending it early. Apparently some players were a bit shook by Bolden's injury, and if they want to call it, let them. Gets you to the post-game bar that much faster, and the quality of 4Q preseason is rarely good anyway.

smuggler
08-22-2023, 11:14 PM
It cost the Packers a pretty penny to call the game.

Upnorth
08-23-2023, 11:45 AM
Correct. Because of roster sizes and retired numbers, in preseason some players 'share' a number. William Hooper was 27 on D.

I think it sucks for the fans to have a game cut short, but honestly if the coaches got what they wanted out of the joint practices and the game up to that point, I'm ok with them ending it early. Apparently some players were a bit shook by Bolden's injury, and if they want to call it, let them. Gets you to the post-game bar that much faster, and the quality of 4Q preseason is rarely good anyway.

I believe that is it was up to the coaches they would have joint practices and shit can the preseason games. They get more out info out of practice i believe,

KYPack
08-23-2023, 04:12 PM

It's hard to tell when a lyin goof like Tank loses it, but I'd say he's close

Fritz
08-24-2023, 06:06 PM
That happened years ago, KY. Tank has to muster up a lot of effort to even come off like an asshole these days.