PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Love; Is he the guy?

RashanGary
09-17-2023, 05:56 PM
Two games into his maiden voyage. Call your shot!

RashanGary
09-17-2023, 06:01 PM
I’m kinda curious to see how we fluctuate through the season. I like what he’s shown. I do think he’s gonna be a probowl in player for us really soon.

MadtownPacker
09-17-2023, 06:21 PM
Trying to say he is or isn’t based on two games is fucking ridiculous. He is obviously good enough. We want to know if he is special and that’s gonna take 2 seasons IMO.

MadtownPacker
09-17-2023, 06:22 PM
I voted complete trash but I was talking about the thread options.

RashanGary
09-17-2023, 06:36 PM
I voted complete trash but I was talking about the thread options.

:lol:

Well, take a stab you pussy!!! Of course we don’t know for sure, but take your best guess!

MadtownPacker
09-17-2023, 06:41 PM
I can’t because you didn’t give me the option for “Best Packers QB ever”

RashanGary
09-17-2023, 06:48 PM
I can’t because you didn’t give me the option for “Best Packers QB ever”

I wanted to tilt to poll to somewhere between cousins and Rodgers to get the positive energy going here

texaspackerbacker
09-17-2023, 07:32 PM
Your poll implies that Cousins is better than Daniel Jones.

Saying "between Cousins and Rodgers" is like saying a girl is between a 3 and a 10.

Of course it's too early to say, but based on these two games, yes, he is "the guy".

Fritz
09-18-2023, 07:37 AM
He played well at times yesterday, and at other times he wasn't good. He had Doubs late in the game open and threw an uncatchable ball. He threw a very Brent Favre-looking ball right into a Falcon defender's arms - luckily, the guy dropped it, he was so surprised.

He's young. He's gonna be good.

Tony Oday
09-18-2023, 10:02 AM
I didn't think he could do it but I was wrong. He can make the third read consistently and now just needs to get his WR on the same page and he will be really good.

King Friday
09-18-2023, 10:19 AM
The guy has 6 TDs and 0 INTs. His accuracy isn’t ideal, but it isn’t terrible. He’s not always on the same page as his WRs, but neither was Rodgers when working with inexperienced players. He didn’t lead a comeback in the last minute, but very few first time starters do right away.

Bottom line, far too early to make a definitive call, but he’s trending far closer to Cousins than Jones currently, and certainly has a ceiling above Cousins if he continues to develop within the system.

RashanGary
09-18-2023, 04:06 PM
The guy has 6 TDs and 0 INTs. His accuracy isn’t ideal, but it isn’t terrible. He’s not always on the same page as his WRs, but neither was Rodgers when working with inexperienced players. He didn’t lead a comeback in the last minute, but very few first time starters do right away.

Bottom line, far too early to make a definitive call, but he’s trending far closer to Cousins than Jones currently, and certainly has a ceiling above Cousins if he continues to develop within the system.

Yeah. He looks like a decent bet to be a top 10 kind of quarterback and there sure are signs that he could be special too.

Bretsky
09-18-2023, 07:43 PM
Hmmm; LOVED your other poll.....these options fall short :)

I think he's probably Above Cousins, but no where near Sharon.

So I'll vote there; but I think his highest upside is top 10, but never top 5.

QB's who he never gets to IMO are Burrow, Allen, Hurts, Mahommes, and Herbert. I think Lawrence is the 6 and will rise into that elite group.

After that, Love will fall into the 7-13 range of QB's. Never elite, but solid. And he's worked hard to get there.

Freak Out
09-19-2023, 01:55 PM
You cursed him when you included Cousins in the poll.

bobblehead
09-19-2023, 02:07 PM
Hmmm; LOVED your other poll.....these options fall short :)

I think he's probably Above Cousins, but no where near Sharon.

So I'll vote there; but I think his highest upside is top 10, but never top 5.

QB's who he never gets to IMO are Burrow, Allen, Hurts, Mahommes, and Herbert. I think Lawrence is the 6 and will rise into that elite group.

After that, Love will fall into the 7-13 range of QB's. Never elite, but solid. And he's worked hard to get there.

I don't think Allen and Herbert belong i n the same place as Maholmes or Burrow. Hurts, the jury is still out on, but its looking better with each start the D coordinators can't adjust to him.

RashanGary
09-20-2023, 08:09 AM
I shouldn’t have included cousins. Maybe I should have said Matthew Stafford or something.

RashanGary
09-20-2023, 08:10 AM
I’m a fan of Cousins game though.

Upnorth
09-21-2023, 09:48 PM
He's going to be at least solid I think. No way you move on if he hasn't shown that much.