PDA

View Full Version : Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

red
04-14-2024, 09:25 PM
wow, they don't even think the guy the bears are gonna take at #1 is draftable

bobblehead
04-15-2024, 08:34 AM
Thats kinda funny. Must have been an oversight...or assuming the bears will ruin him before camp starts.

I've come full circle on DeJean. If you look at him as a slot safety he's everything they wanted Savage to be. I have seen a lot of trade up scenarios and Gutes probably will after the run last year. Every GM and fan thinks they are one player away. Best move is stay put, take the BPA and move forward.

RashanGary
04-15-2024, 09:16 AM
I’ve come around to being on board with an offensive tackle in the first round for a couple of reasons.

Tom would very likely be an elite guard. If we somehow landed an elite tackle, our offensive line is much improved for two years.

The other reason is that I think Walker is criminally underrated by Packer fans. He very well could and probably will command a larger contract than Zach Tom. We really aren’t going to be able to pay both in two years so having 3 additional rookie contract years on an upper tier starting tackle will be huge a couple years from now on top of improving the line immediately.

call_me_ishmael
04-15-2024, 09:26 AM
I’ve come around to being on board with an offensive tackle in the first round for a couple of reasons.

Tom would very likely be an elite guard. If we somehow landed an elite tackle, our offensive line is much improved for two years.

The other reason is that I think Walker is criminally underrated by Packer fans. He very well could and probably will command a larger contract than Zach Tom. We really aren’t going to be able to pay both in two years so having 3 additional rookie contract years on an upper tier starting tackle will be huge a couple years from now on top of improving the line immediately.

They have never shied away from paying good players on the OL. It's hard to pay them all at the same time, though, but they paid good money for Sitton and Lang, Linsley, Bulaga, etc. My guess is they would pay their tackles and and one interior OL. You obviously can't pay them all top dollar.

Fritz
04-15-2024, 02:17 PM
Offensive line, corner, safety (if they have one rated that high; I suppose that's DeJean), edge, linebacker (if they have one rated that high) - I could see any of these in the first round.

Picking a running back in the first round would be a head-scratcher just because none seem that highly rated.

Picking a wide receiver or a tight end in the first round would be a real head-scratcher, though you'd have to think "Geez, they must really, really like this guy."

Picking one of the Nix boys (Michael Pe or Bo Peep) would be a real head-scratcher, too. It's not a draft-and-trade scenario when you're drafting one in the first round, so that'd be just weird.

Picking a nose-tackle type would signal to me that they're not going to extend Kenny Clark. Or maybe they think they can do way better than TJ Slaton. But it'd be a weird pick.

Seems like the closest match between need and BPA would be offensive line.

Joemailman
04-15-2024, 02:25 PM
Over/under on where some guys will be picked. Barton could be our guy!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLOk0Y5WwAAZ2DT?format=jpg&name=small

Patler
04-15-2024, 03:29 PM
It is never wrong to take an OL you like at the spot you are in; unless it is the later rounds and you have already drafted 2 or 3 in earlier rounds. Even then, a high risk/high reward guy might be worth it; or if the returning roster is very short of players you want to keep.

You need five OL just to play, usually at least 7 to get through the season. Generally, the starters play every snap on offense, unless injured or being challenged for the position.

Someone is always worthy of being replaced due to injury, age or performance.

About 15% of your 53 man roster is committed to OL; 22+% of your starters.

I always welcome another OL pick.

run pMc
04-15-2024, 04:11 PM
I don't know if they will take an OL in R1, but it will not shock me if they do. Either way, I think they will spend at least 2 if not 3 picks on OL with the 11 picks they have, and the OL depth they don't.

CB is the only other area I could see, I'm struggling to picture a S or LB they like enough to take Day 1. I don't think they need to trade up, and it's unlikely there will be a pass rusher they want at 25.

texaspackerbacker
04-15-2024, 07:26 PM
I definitely don't have a high opinion of Caleb Williams, and I hope the Bears take him after stupidly getting rid of Fields. It's kinda strange, though, that Williams doesn't even show up on those lists.

I absolutely do NOT want the Packers to take an O Lineman in the first or probably even second round.

Chop Robinson or KoolAid McKinstry or maybe DeJean would be ok there.

I definitely want a RB - Braelon Allen by far my first choice in the 2nd or 3rd. I also want a ILB about 2nd, 3rd, or 4th - maybe take a chance on Payton Wilson, as our need isn't that extreme in case he is a failure. And since we haven't signed a second FA safety, get one or two of those between the 3rd and 6th.

run pMc
04-16-2024, 03:21 PM
Doesn't matter to me if they take an OL in R1 or not. It's more important that they bring in competition and depth. Even if Sean Rhyan takes the next step and is an average NFL starting RG, they are one injury away from playing Royce Newman.

Go back and watch how the OL blocked in the LV game. They had some bad early season performances, including when Dillon basically ran into the back of Jenkins and got him hurt. They can and should absolutely get better with drafting and coaching.

I think it's highly likely they do spend a R1 on OL. It's a virtual lock that they will pick an OL before Round 4, possibly more. 5 top 100 picks in a draft with good OL depth? You know Gute is shopping there. (I think they will take a flier on one or two on Day 3)

If they sign Love to a $50M/year deal and have Josh Jacobs signed to all that money, you darn better invest in an OL to block. Your star QB gets hit and injured, your season is sunk.

Fritz
04-16-2024, 04:32 PM
Doesn't matter to me if they take an OL in R1 or not. It's more important that they bring in competition and depth. Even if Sean Rhyan takes the next step and is an average NFL starting RG, they are one injury away from playing Royce Newman.

Go back and watch how the OL blocked in the LV game. They had some bad early season performances, including when Dillon basically ran into the back of Jenkins and got him hurt. They can and should absolutely get better with drafting and coaching.

I think it's highly likely they do spend a R1 on OL. It's a virtual lock that they will pick an OL before Round 4, possibly more. 5 top 100 picks in a draft with good OL depth? You know Gute is shopping there. (I think they will take a flier on one or two on Day 3)

If they sign Love to a $50M/year deal and have Josh Jacobs signed to all that money, you darn better invest in an OL to block. Your star QB gets hit and injured, your season is sunk.

Au contraire to your last line, say Deputy Nutz and Tex. Sean Clifford is sitting on the bench, awaiting his chance at stardom.

texaspackerbacker
04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Nutz says that too? I guess I'm in good company.

bobblehead
04-16-2024, 08:20 PM
Over/under on where some guys will be picked. Barton could be our guy!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLOk0Y5WwAAZ2DT?format=jpg&name=small

Look who lands at 41....payton wilson.

Fritz
04-17-2024, 09:00 AM
Look who lands at 41....payton wilson.

Payton Wilson?

I think he's so old already he's talking about retirement.

https://media.al.com/montgomery/photo/9953143-large.jpg

Joemailman
04-18-2024, 01:25 PM
25 years ago today the Packers drafted Donald Driver.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/a2/ca28dc14-9897-11e0-b16f-001cc4c03286/4dfad3cfc20bb.image.jpg

Frozen Tundra
04-18-2024, 06:40 PM
25 years ago today the Packers drafted Donald Driver.

And then 90% of the fan base spent the better part of the next 3 years bitching about him dropping passes.

RashanGary
04-19-2024, 07:56 AM
I think the Packers signed Andre Dillard. If I’m not mistaken, this is one of bobbles walk of shame predictions.

Fritz
04-19-2024, 08:56 AM
I think the Packers signed Andre Dillard. If I’m not mistaken, this is one of bobbles walk of shame predictions.

From what I've read, Dillard is a swinger.

Upnorth
04-19-2024, 09:24 AM
https://x.com/Pack_Daddy/status/1781148311606403136

I finally have something to contribute to our pre-draft analysis

bobblehead
04-19-2024, 11:25 AM

Injuries derailed him from being better, but last year he blew. He will fill a backup swing tackle role. If you recall I liked him but my exact position was that instead of taking Gary we should trade back and take Burns or Sweat. I'm pretty sure I was on point overall in that draft. We all swing and miss on college guys. Tony Mandarich was a once in a lifetime tackle and Tom Brady was barely draftable. I have many misses indeed. I still can't explain why Dillard with his ridiculous footwork can't be a lockdown Tackle, but he isn't.

I'll crow a little bit. Within a week of the draft I was asking why we took Rhyan ahead of Tom. And don't make me talk about Allen Babre (who is another walk of shame prediction).

bobblehead
04-19-2024, 04:14 PM
Thinking to the TJ watt/kevin king fiasco I'm positive DeJean will be available at which point we will move back and take someone awful in the 2nd round.

Joemailman
04-19-2024, 04:51 PM
Thinking to the TJ watt/kevin king fiasco I'm positive DeJean will be available at which point we will move back and take someone awful in the 2nd round.

That was TT's last draft. If Gute had been GM, would he have taken Watt?

red
04-19-2024, 07:38 PM
That was TT's last draft. If Gute had been GM, would he have taken Watt?

wasn't gute really calling the shots at that point? at least thats what murphy said

or was that a different draft?

bobblehead
04-19-2024, 08:33 PM
wasn't gute really calling the shots at that point? at least thats what murphy said

or was that a different draft?

I'm pretty sure Gutes was the defacto GM by then. There was a point where ted went from drafting football players to drafting athletes. Pretty sure Gutes was calling the shots at that point.

Joemailman
04-19-2024, 08:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Gutes was the defacto GM by then. There was a point where ted went from drafting football players to drafting athletes. Pretty sure Gutes was calling the shots at that point.

There's no question Thompson had declined and wasn't doing everything he had once done. But I think Thompson may have still been making the draft picks, even if others in the room disagreed. Considering how much Gute has prioritized drafting and signing EDGE rushers, I doubt he would have passed on Watt if it was his call.

https://www.espn.co.uk/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/46040/packers-paying-price-now-for-ted-thompsons-last-three-drafts

Passing on Watt and trading down meant the Packers picked up an extra fourth-round pick from the Browns.

But it wasn’t just any pick. It was the first pick of the third day of the draft -- a coveted spot because teams might want to jump up and trade into that spot for a surprise player who was still available.

Instead, Thompson used that pick on Watt’s college teammate and fellow Wisconsin pass-rusher Vince Biegel.

New Packers GM Brian Gutekunst, a longtime Thompson underling, saw so little in Biegel that he cut him at the end of his second pro training camp this past summer, even though he played just 121 snaps as a rookie after a foot injury delayed his start. Biegel, who is now with the Saints, has yet to record an NFL sack.

“Just about everyone was on board with Watt,” one source familiar with the Packers’ draft-room discussions said. “The only reservation was some people thought he was a one-year player [in college].”

The source did not know why Thompson couldn’t be swayed by those in the room. After failing to acquire starting-caliber cornerbacks in previous drafts, Thompson went with King, whose history of shoulder problems did not scare off Thompson.

Joemailman
04-20-2024, 08:55 PM
Did a 5 round interactive mock draft with a few trade downs and ended up with 6 3rd round picks.

25 Troy Fautanu - OT - Washington
58. Kingsley Suamataia - OT - BYU
64. Javon Bullard - S - Georgia
83. Jaden Hicks - S - Wadhington St.
88. Jaylen Wright - RB - Tennessee
91 Brandon Dorlus - EDGE - Oregon
95. Jeremiah Trotter - LB - Clemson
97. Blake Fisher - OT - Notre Dame
99. Cam Hart - CB - Notre Dame
126 Cedric Gray - LB - North Carolina
149 Renardo Green - CB - Florida St.
169 Malik Mustapha - S - Wake Forest

run pMc
04-21-2024, 10:51 AM
I would not be against trading down with the idea of picking up a 2025 pick.
They have plenty of picks this year; the draft will be in GB next year and having an extra Day 2 pick is a positive.

They might also need DLs and a WR depending on how performance and contracts
(TJ Slaton and Kenny Clark are FA, Wyatt in Year 4 with 5th year option to decide).

Pick 25 has a history of moving, it will really be up to how the board falls and who's there that Gute likes.

Frozen Tundra
04-21-2024, 02:18 PM
Pick 25 has a history of moving, it will really be up to how the board falls and who's there that Gute likes.

Gutekunst's 1st round pick has a history of moving - he's only stood pat in Round One 3 of the 6 years he's been here. He's made a total of 4 trades in the 1st in his first 6 drafts, trading up for Love, Alexander, and Savage. Historically, it's more likely that he'll trade up in the first than stand pat.

smuggler
04-21-2024, 05:50 PM
Seems like if we squat down and just refuse to trade there's a very good chance we miss out on a CB, but a pretty good chance we get one of the DTs or a good OL. I do feel we need a CB more, but maybe the value this year is to just stay put.

Frozen Tundra
04-21-2024, 06:52 PM
Seems like if we squat down and just refuse to trade there's a very good chance we miss out on a CB, but a pretty good chance we get one of the DTs or a good OL. I do feel we need a CB more, but maybe the value this year is to just stay put.

We can likely get a better OT in the 2nd than we can a CB and as you say, the need at CB is greater. This is a good year to move up.

bobblehead
04-21-2024, 09:18 PM
We can likely get a better OT in the 2nd than we can a CB and as you say, the need at CB is greater. This is a good year to move up.

OT specifically there is really no need other than depth. Off ball LB would probably be the biggest NEED on the roster. But RG is a gaping hole right now and taking the best OL available when we pick likely improves that to a solid pro at worst. 2nd safety is also a monster hole which is why I'm on board the DeJean train. He is that 2nd S who also can be the slot CB. He is a moving piece in the secondary who can do it all much like McKinny. 2 of those guys together spells headaches for QBs around the league.

Frozen Tundra
04-22-2024, 12:10 AM
OT specifically there is really no need other than depth. Off ball LB would probably be the biggest NEED on the roster. But RG is a gaping hole right now and taking the best OL available when we pick likely improves that to a solid pro at worst. 2nd safety is also a monster hole which is why I'm on board the DeJean train. He is that 2nd S who also can be the slot CB. He is a moving piece in the secondary who can do it all much like McKinny. 2 of those guys together spells headaches for QBs around the league.

I'm pretty much in full agreement with everything you say here.

Linebacker is a huge need that for some reason we never seem to discuss here. When we first hired Hafley, I spent hours deepdiving on him - looking up podcasts where he was interviewed over the last few years, youtube videos of coaching clinics where he spoke, youtubes of meetings he held with his players and coaching staffs at both Boston College and Ohio State (especially Ohio State, because he was DC there and went into a lot of detail on his defensive philosophy), and everything else I could dig up.

I tried to develop a sense of what kind of defense he's going to build, and one thing I came away with very strongly is that 2 of our 3 most immediate needs on D are an aggressive, all-purpose offball LB and a versatile safety to pair with McKinney. Which is why I am totally OK with Gute giving up a 3rd or maybe even late 2nd to move up for DeJean.

Trouble with that approach is, it doesn't do anything to solve the linebacker problem. And I have to admit, I'm kind of at a loss on that one, because this is not exactly the Year of The Linebacker. I'm really puzzled why Gute hasn't done anything at all in free agency with that one; they're not exactly thicker than mosquitoes, but some of these guys would at least be upgrades for what we have now. As in most such cases, I just assume the man knows one hell of a lot more than I do about the whole thing, and has made the best plan he could. Just wish I knew what it is.

One scenario I'm imagining is moving up for DeJean in the first, taking Edgerrin Cooper at 41, and OT at 58. We're not going to even get a sniff at Joe Alt or a half dozen other of the OTs at that spot, but honestly at #58, this is a year we coud still get an OT that would be late 1st most years, which is as high as we've ever drafted an OT since Bulaga.

Or, move up for DeJean, take an OT at 41, and a lesser LB like Colson or Wilson at 58.

Or some combination that skips DeJean, prioritizes OT and LB, and goes for Cole Bishop late in the 2nd. I don't think he'll last til Round 3, but I think he would be a good substitute for DeJean. This is not a good year for safeties, and safety is just generally a really tough position to project, but there are a lot of things I like about Bishop. He has the 4.45 speed to cover sideline to sideline, but is an eager and agressive banger in the box, and can line up anywhere in any coverage. May not have the fluid hips to go deep with a #1 WR, but if that's his biggest weakness, I could live with it.

What do you think of Bishop, Bobble? How do you see him? Like you, DeJean is the guy I see as #1 priority at that position this year, but we can't always get everything. If DeJean is out of our price range, who do favor as a poor man's DeJean?

bobblehead
04-22-2024, 10:48 AM
Bishop is definitely on the radar. He tested really well, but I'm not sure he was exposed to the competition you would like for a guy stepping right in to start. Honestly I think Gutes feels the roster is "ok" right now and while he might reach for DeJean as the "perfect piece", if its not there he could just draft BPA all the way.

Off ball LBers are kind of like RBs to me. Instincts/motor trump athleticism. You can find decent ones all over the place and the key to their success is often keeping them clean. I'd love a draft that goes DeJean, PWilson, JMorgan without trading. Or maybe its more likely to go DeJean, JMorgan, ECooper. In any event what I expect from Gutes is something completely unpredicted by any of us.

Jaire
04-22-2024, 08:33 PM
Scarcity at LB in the draft is less real than imagined. Some teams like SF can identify and develop talent there. Others can't. We'll see if it changes with Hafley. There are viable LBs coming out -- maybe not superstars, but guys Hafley can make work.

Kind of like GB with linemen and receivers (not to mention QB1s). The real problem is developing guys coming out. Some teams do, others don't. GB has a few weaknesses over the years; better than most teams.

Frozen Tundra
04-22-2024, 08:42 PM
Bishop is definitely on the radar. He tested really well, but I'm not sure he was exposed to the competition you would like for a guy stepping right in to start. Honestly I think Gutes feels the roster is "ok" right now and while he might reach for DeJean as the "perfect piece", if its not there he could just draft BPA all the way.

Off ball LBers are kind of like RBs to me. Instincts/motor trump athleticism. You can find decent ones all over the place and the key to their success is often keeping them clean. I'd love a draft that goes DeJean, PWilson, JMorgan without trading. Or maybe its more likely to go DeJean, JMorgan, ECooper. In any event what I expect from Gutes is something completely unpredicted by any of us.

For what it's worth, I've read two Gutekunst interviews in the last few days in which he was asked about safeties, and he's specifically said he prioritizes versatility - a guy who can go sideline to sideline and cover fast WRs if he's playing deep, or just as easily come down into the box and thump a running back. He wants a guy who's basically 1B to McKinney's 1A, so the DC has the widest variety of options for what looks he gives the QB.

In both interviews, he later said (when asked about Dejean) that DeJean is very close to that safety. For whatever it may be worth.

I don't think we get him without trading up, so I guess the question would be, how far does he have to slip before Gute decides he's worth a mid-round pick. I don't think Bishop checks as many boxes as DeJean, though, but... you can't always have everything.

bobblehead
04-23-2024, 11:34 AM
Scarcity at LB in the draft is less real than imagined. Some teams like SF can identify and develop talent there. Others can't. We'll see if it changes with Hafley. There are viable LBs coming out -- maybe not superstars, but guys Hafley can make work.

Kind of like GB with linemen and receivers (not to mention QB1s). The real problem is developing guys coming out. Some teams do, others don't. GB has a few weaknesses over the years; better than most teams.

I agree. Payton Wilson is the wildcard for me. He played the last 2 seasons without injury and had insane production then put up elite combine numbers. If he had zero injury history why wouldn't he be comped as a bigger Devin White or Devin Bush? He is older, but if you look at him as a 2 contract guy you are still done with him right around his age 30/31 season. They grabbed Wyatt at the end of the first. While the age/injury doesn't have him as a top 10 like the Devin's, everything else about him is comparable. If Gutes wants to finish the transition to 4-3 he could pull that trigger, or even trade back with the intention of pulling it.

Joemailman
04-24-2024, 06:59 AM
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

ESPN content producer @PaulHembo calculated the percentage of 1st-round picks that “hit” or “miss,” based upon whether that player signed a second contract with the team that drafted them.

The data encompasses the 20 drafts spanning 2000-2019. Here are the positional hit rates:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GL7JiG0XsAAj8f6?format=jpg&name=small

Fritz
04-24-2024, 08:17 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GL7JiG0XsAAj8f6?format=jpg&name=small

I know Myers was a second round pick, but still, ouch.

Also, I saw this quote from Gutey: "I think you have to be very careful of falling too in love with individual players. I think you have to be careful of that."

Which is what we fans do, and why we get pissed when they don't take "our" guy.

The example given was last year, when Jayden Reed was available when the Packers picked in the second, but they traded down twice before they took him. This was because had he been gone, they would've, according to Guter, been comfortable taking Tucker Kraft there, because the team had similar values assigned to both players.

run pMc
04-24-2024, 04:42 PM
Myers is an average NFL starter. He'd be above average if he were consistent - some plays he's All-Pro, others he's almost unplayable.

I think as fans it's ok to have draft crushes, but I'd be wary of GMs (or owners) who have draft crushes; that's dangerous. What Gute did with Reed reminds me of how TT got Lacy. If you can get a guy you like even after trading down, that's a win. Gute turned that original pick (which turned out to be Brian Branch) into Reed, Wicks and Brooks. Branch is a good player but I'll take that trade any day.

Frozen Tundra
04-24-2024, 05:02 PM
Myers is an average NFL starter. He'd be above average if he were consistent - some plays he's All-Pro, others he's almost unplayable.

I think as fans it's ok to have draft crushes, but I'd be wary of GMs (or owners) who have draft crushes; that's dangerous. What Gute did with Reed reminds me of how TT got Lacy. If you can get a guy you like even after trading down, that's a win. Gute turned that original pick (which turned out to be Brian Branch) into Reed, Wicks and Brooks. Branch is a good player but I'll take that trade any day.

Yeah; that one trade probably gave us as much of a return as some teams' entire draft. Heck, I can think of a couple of fairly recent drafts right here in Green Bay that didn't improve the team as much as that trade, or at least close to it.

Fosco33
04-25-2024, 09:19 AM
I’m still calling it. If I were the bears I’d have traded down 1-2 spots and taken JJ McCarthy. The consensus top 3 picks for qb don’t look all that ready or threatening imo.

ThunderDan
04-25-2024, 09:43 AM
Last mock draft for me on Fanspeak.
25: R1 P25 OT JC Latham - Alabama
41: R2 P9 OT Graham Barton - Duke
57: R2 P25 S Tyler Nubin - Minnesota
88: R3 P24 LB Payton Wilson - NC State
91: R3 P27 RB Braelon Allen - Wisconsin
125: R4 P25 CB Mike Sainristil - Michigan
169: R5 P34 LB Ty'Ron Hopper - Missouri
201: R6 P25 CB Myles Harden - South Dakota
219: R6 P43 S Evan Williams - Oregon
245: R7 P25 WR Zakhari Franklin - UTSA
255: R7 P35 DL Malcolm Ray - Florida State

red
04-25-2024, 04:34 PM
don't be stupid and think you don't have to watch the draft until 10 ET or 9 central

we have the ammo to move all the way up to around pick 10 if gutey wants to

we could be drafting at any point tonight, or not at all

Joemailman
04-25-2024, 04:59 PM
Dianna Russini
@DMRussini

The 49ers have had conversations with teams, including with one picking in the top 10, about trading either of their prized wide receivers Brandon Aiyuk or Deebo Samuel in an effort to move up in the first round, per sources.

Dianna Russini
@DMRussini

The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source.

I've been expecting the Bears to move down. They currently don't have a 2nd round pick.

Joemailman
04-25-2024, 05:27 PM
The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol

According to
@TonyPauline
, “the #Vikings are starting to move into panic mode as their recent attempts to trade up for a QB have been rebuffed” ������

He says Byron Murphy II is the target at pick No. 11 if they continue to get shut out.

red
04-25-2024, 05:53 PM
The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol

According to
@TonyPauline
, “the #Vikings are starting to move into panic mode as their recent attempts to trade up for a QB have been rebuffed” ������

He says Byron Murphy II is the target at pick No. 11 if they continue to get shut out.

no worries they have sam darnold lol

Frozen Tundra
04-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Dianna Russini
@DMRussini

The 49ers have had conversations with teams, including with one picking in the top 10, about trading either of their prized wide receivers Brandon Aiyuk or Deebo Samuel in an effort to move up in the first round, per sources.

Dianna Russini
@DMRussini

The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source.

I've been expecting the Bears to move down. They currently don't have a 2nd round pick.

They also only have 4 picks total. That team has way, way too many holes to not move back with their #9 and gather up a couple more picks.

bobblehead
04-25-2024, 11:49 PM

So now we trade up for DeJean and either ECoop or PWilson slides to us and I look smart for a day until I open my mouth again!!