PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

Pages : 1 [2]

RashanGary
01-07-2024, 07:57 PM
Wicks kind of has that Davante vibe. Davante is a borderline HOF player. It’s hard to imagine he’d be that good. But he’s in that mold of big, explosive athlete who gets open and catches the ball.

run pMc
01-07-2024, 08:50 PM
Wicks had a season that was very close - slightly better, actually - than Davante's rookie season
Reed was the leading receiver
Kraft really developed as a blocker over the season

Musgrave, Watson, Doubs also have talent.

Even Melton looks passable as a receiver, is he Donald Driver 2.0?

Don't even know what we have with Dubose.

It sure looks like Gute might have hit on a lot of picks.

As for Jordan Love, over the last 8 games or so he's been on fire. I think he might be good. What I really want to see is the 1st 4 games next season, to see how other teams try to defend him and this offense, and how he responds. If he does well against it, I'll need to reconsider what I think his ceiling is.
He's better than Clifford. I don't think that's really a serious question anymore, nor has it been for almost two months.

bobblehead
01-07-2024, 08:55 PM
That’s pretty fucking sad dood. No offense, but wow.

Anyway, today represented what I expected out of our favorite half breed from the get go. Demonstrating that he understands the offense while still making stupid mistakes occasionally. By this point of the season, I would prefer he wasn’t making stupid mistakes, but if his face is an indication of his intellect, that’s asking too much.

This was the first game he played to expectations if you aren't a total homer moron. Although his on target throws weren’t as sharp as last week. His off target throws weren’t as bad, so that is acceptable.

I am glad to see you stepping in here to take some medicine. Sad? No, I enjoy the conversation mostly. Enjoy the playoffs skin. Hopefully there is a GM out there that agrees with you that Clifford is the superior QB so we can dish him for a couple firsts.

SkinBasket
01-07-2024, 10:42 PM
I am glad to see you stepping in here to take some medicine. Sad? No, I enjoy the conversation mostly. Enjoy the playoffs skin. Hopefully there is a GM out there that agrees with you that Clifford is the superior QB so we can dish him for a couple firsts.

I don’t take medicine. It’s for the weak and infirm. And people who don’t know which gender they are. Point being, I made my opinion known at the start. You all jump in here on weeks when Love doesn’t look like a turd to talk shit, and those other weeks, you’re nowhere to be found. Very brave.

I, on the other hand, can realize when he has a good game. Unfortunately those weeks have been too far between considering the experience he has been granted. And as I have stated before, I hope we continue winning. I just hope your golden boy is actually progressing after 4 years, and not just having a good week. We’ll see where you all are at after next week when we play a real team I guess.

SkinBasket
01-07-2024, 10:44 PM
LOL.

Get fucked you small, racist piece of shit.

Well that’s constructive and insightful. Well done.

SkinBasket
01-07-2024, 10:49 PM
He's better than Clifford. I don't think that's really a serious question anymore, nor has it been for almost two months.

What a brave time to make this literally bold stance. Unfortunately there is no way to know if the opposite is true. Although I’m pretty sure Anthony Dilwig could have won us a couple of those games we lost this season. But we’re in the playoffs!! So fuck yeah! Exploding beer cans with transgenders on them and all!! Tits and cheeseburgers and stuff!!

SkinBasket
01-07-2024, 10:54 PM
LOL.

Get fucked you small, racist piece of shit.

Also, you should make all your insults known in the forum instead of pinning them to reputation comments unless people might think you’re a spineless coward. Just FYI.

run pMc
01-08-2024, 02:13 PM
What a brave time to make this literally bold stance. Unfortunately there is no way to know if the opposite is true. Although I’m pretty sure Anthony Dilwig could have won us a couple of those games we lost this season. But we’re in the playoffs!! So fuck yeah! Exploding beer cans with transgenders on them and all!! Tits and cheeseburgers and stuff!!

Whatever dude. I've been saying he's better than Clifford for months, and there are posts in this thread to prove it.

bobblehead
01-14-2024, 06:01 PM
I'm serious guys....seriously. Please take me seriously.....

George Cumby
01-14-2024, 06:53 PM
Also, you should make all your insults known in the forum instead of pinning them to reputation comments unless people might think you’re a spineless coward. Just FYI.

Uhhhh, I did that you racist piece of shit.

smuggler
01-14-2024, 08:31 PM
In Justin Fields' 38 career starts, he has four games with 2 Touchdowns and 0 Interceptions.

Love has six such games since Thanksgiving.

run pMc
01-15-2024, 11:44 AM
Against DAL Love finished with a rating of 157.2, just missing a chance to be the first quarterback with a perfect rating in his postseason debut.
Clearly not good enough. Put Clifford in. :-D

SkinBasket
01-15-2024, 06:03 PM
Uhhhh, I did that you racist piece of shit.

How slanderous. Sometimes I wish I was half black to be protected from such vile and clever attacks.

Anyway, George’s obsession with race aside, this is what I expected from Love all season. So congratulations to him on finally making good on his unlimited privilege. Guy still has no legs, but I guess a first round pick with three years training in the system under one of the best to play the game can’t have everything all at once. And I do feel bad for him being beaten about the head so often after the throw. If those refs weren’t so racist they would have called those hits and shoves and tickles.