PDA

View Full Version : Need a Place to Watch the Game!

DarienPackFan
09-17-2006, 08:09 AM
Disaster has befallen me.....the place I've been going to watch the Packers for the past few years has stopped showing the games. Anybody know a good spot in the western suburbs of Chicago, preferably kid freindly (if I leave my boys at home I'll pay for it for weeks!) for watching the Pack? A place where they actually have the Packers commentary on would be great but at this point I'd settle for beng able to see KGB plant Brees inthe Lambeau turf!

DarienPackFan

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-17-2006, 08:14 AM
Here's a link on packers.com were you can enter were you live and they will tell you were you can watch the game.

http://www.packers.com/multimedia/tv_shows/where_to_watch_listing/

Scott Campbell
09-17-2006, 08:59 AM
You may find a place to watch the game today in relative peace and tranquility, but ultimately I think it might be a good idea to consider moving.

4and12to12and4
09-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Dude, come to Lansing, at Bottoms Up and watch the game with me. I think I'm going there, but don't want to sit alone.

Tarlam!
09-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Here's a link on packers.com were you can enter were you live and they will tell you were you can watch the game.

http://www.packers.com/multimedia/tv_shows/where_to_watch_listing/

Didn't work for me...

chewy-bacca
09-17-2006, 10:58 AM
^^ :lol:

red
09-17-2006, 11:50 AM
i'm not sure if its kid friendly, but the foundry in aurora/naperville is an awesome place to watch the games. you won't get just packer comentary, but you'll see every game on its own monster screen, all on the same wall.

i would call ahead to see if you can bring kids, you might be able to during the day.

its off 59 behind the mall

theres also a place on the river in st. charles, i forget the name. it looks like a little cafe. they have a back room devoted to the packers and the area fans meet there. its on the south side of main street on the west side of the river