PDA

View Full Version : Nathaniel Hackett Sucks and Other Games

Fritz
11-19-2023, 05:55 PM
Well, I know he doesn't have Aaron Rodgers, but Hackett is doing the least with the least. The Jets offense is indeed offensive. Wow. Keep losing, Jest! Make that second round pick a good one!

And the Loins scored 17 points in the final four minutes to beat the mighty Bears. I'm guessing they'll be pumped for Thanksgiving. Gonna be a very physical, fast game on Thursday. We'll see how the kids do.

Bretsky
11-19-2023, 07:09 PM
You know who sucks ?

Sharon Rodgers the GM sucks.

Randall Cobb...how's he working ? Allan Lazard looks like he shouldn't be in the NFL anymore.

And Joe Barry...dam....the win helps Joe Barry

Even if we ever sneak into the playoffs, we're not going that far with BarryBall.

run pMc
11-19-2023, 07:29 PM
Jets have an iffy OL and Zach Wilson running the offense. They are going to struggle no matter who the OC is. Not that Hackett is a genius.
I don't think Cobb is even playing, and Lazard is basically an overpaid WR3 in that offense.

Joe Barry is not a good DC and the LAC game did little to convince me of otherwise. He's had some good moments this year but I think he's a robotic coach who manages to do less with more.
I suspect Thursday's game will have us livid as usual at the man.

Fritz
11-20-2023, 07:32 AM
You know who sucks ?

Sharon Rodgers the GM sucks.

Randall Cobb...how's he working ? Allan Lazard looks like he shouldn't be in the NFL anymore.

And Joe Barry...dam....the win helps Joe Barry

Even if we ever sneak into the playoffs, we're not going that far with BarryBall.

I've been thinking about this lately, too. It came up for me when I saw one of those click-seeking headlines about the Jets being interested in possibly trading for Davante Adams at the end of the year. It's probably bullshit, given they have Garrett Wilson and needs on the offensive line, but it did make me think about the pickle the Jest have gotten themselves into - signing Cobb and Lazard and hiring Hackett. Can the whole regime survive this year to try to make next year be what they hoped this year would? Will Cobb come back - again? Will Rodgers lobby the Jest to sign his friend Bakh next offseason, given the likelihood that the Packers cut him? How long are the Jest willing to freeze time so Rodgers can come back with his boys and try to resurrect his career after a major injury?

New York has put itself into a pickle, indeed.

texaspackerbacker
11-20-2023, 09:57 AM
For this year, of course, it's good for the Packers if they lose draft-wise. Next year and beyond, it's just good if they lose because they are a damn New York team. Rodgers pretty much forced the Packers to trade him, so fuck him and the crew he rode out with. I'll be back in favor of him the day they induct him into the H of F.

Fritz
11-28-2023, 05:13 PM
For this year, of course, it's good for the Packers if they lose draft-wise. Next year and beyond, it's just good if they lose because they are a damn New York team. Rodgers pretty much forced the Packers to trade him, so fuck him and the crew he rode out with. I'll be back in favor of him the day they induct him into the H of F.

Don’t know if y’all will be able to open this article, but the gist of it is that the Jets are fucked in the butt thanks to their pursuit and landing of one Aaron Rodgers. Bwahahahahaha!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/11/28/aaron-rodgers-robert-saleh-jets/