PDA

View Full Version : Packers vs Chiefs Discussion Thread

Joemailman
11-27-2023, 10:37 AM
Packers are 5-8-1 lifetime vs Chiefs. 4-8-1 in regular season, 1-0 in Super Bowl'

Last meeting: November 7, 2021. Chiefs defeated Packers 13-7. Jordan Love, starting his 1st game in place of Aaron Rodgers who had Covid, threw for 190 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. Patrick Mahomes threw for just 166 yards with 1 TD. Travis Kelce had 5 catches for 68 yards and 1 TD. Neither team ran the ball effectively.

Offensively, Chiefs rank 11th in points scored, 8th in yards gained. Mahomes has completed 68.1% of his passes for 2917 yards with 21 TD's and 9 INT's. Mahomes has been sacked just 14 times. Isiah Pacheco is their leading rusher with 669 yards and 5 TD's. Travis Kelce is their leading receiver with 732 receiving yards and 5 TD's. Rashee Rice is their leading WR with 527 yards and 5 TD's. He had a big game last week.

Defensively, Chiefs rank 3rd in points allowed and 4th in yards allowed. Opposing QB's have thrown for 1943 yards with 13 TD's and 6 INT's. Opponents have rushed for 1247 yards for an average of 4.6 YPC and 7 TD's. Chiefs have sacked opposing QB's 37 times, led by George Karlaftis with 8 and Chris Jones with 7.5.

Chiefs are favored by 6.5.
Moneyline: Chiefs -258, Packers +240
Over/under: 42.5

Sparkey
11-27-2023, 11:41 AM
Everyone jumps on the bandwagon after the Pack beat KC 23 - 17

O R

Skin claims the sky is falling after KC destroys GB 31 - 13

bobblehead
11-27-2023, 12:48 PM
Loves first NFL start was against KC. I'll touch on that more in the gameday thread, but what I really recall from the game was the D actually held up.

I have zero expectations coming into this game. I just want OL play that doesn't suck and continued effort from the D like I saw in Detroit.

Joemailman
11-27-2023, 01:58 PM
Matt Schneidman
@mattschneidman

Present but not practicing today: A. Jones Dillon Deguara

Released: Melton J. Robinson

Practicing after missing game: Alexander Campbell Wicks R. Ford Stokes back practicing and designated to return off IR. Savage still practicing.

PT and Merriweather are the healthy RBs:

Fritz
11-27-2023, 03:58 PM
I don't know what the hell Joe Barely did last year, but can he scheme up something that will keep KC to under 30 this time? None of us expect him to work the magic he did last year in KC. If the young defenders can produce and show progress (Devonte Wyatt needs to pan out or they're back to drafting defensive linemen with the first pick), and if Love can show more progress, a close loss would satisfy me. Even if Anders Carlsson misses a potential game-winning field goal.

RashanGary
11-27-2023, 08:18 PM
Fritz, Karl Brooks has been active as hell. He flashes bright. It sure would be a bonus of him AND Wyatt both are players. Wyatt is 25 of 26 years old. Not so sure he has much potential left.

SkinBasket
11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Everyone jumps on the bandwagon after the Pack beat KC 23 - 17

O R

Skin claims the sky is falling after KC destroys GB 31 - 13

Dood, you missed it. It already fell. And even if I believed our QB was half what most here think he is, any fool can see the impending correction to a young overconfident team. Honestly, I hope I’m wrong. I like seeing GB win. But this has the hallmarks of an old fashioned ass whipping tattooed all over it. The kind where KC will pat our guys on the head afterward with a kind, understanding smile.

texaspackerbacker
11-27-2023, 10:49 PM
It occurs to me that the consensus before the first Super Bowl was to give the Packers about as much chance to win as people are giving the Packers this week.

Joemailman
11-27-2023, 10:58 PM
It occurs to me that the consensus before the first Super Bowl was to give the Packers about as much chance to win as people are giving the Packers this week.

Packers were 17 point favorites to win Super Bowl I.

Fritz
11-28-2023, 07:10 AM
Fritz, Karl Brooks has been active as hell. He flashes bright. It sure would be a bonus of him AND Wyatt both are players. Wyatt is 25 of 26 years old. Not so sure he has much potential left.

But Kenny Clark's days are running down, and you need two really good defensive linemen to have a good defense. Maybe Wyatt will be okay, and they can draft a nose tackle who can be a real homewrecker.

Joemailman
11-28-2023, 09:14 AM
I'm having nightmares about Chris Jones lining up between Runyan and Myers.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-28-2023, 09:26 AM
I don't know what the hell Joe Barely did last year, but can he scheme up something that will keep KC to under 30 this time? None of us expect him to work the magic he did last year in KC. If the young defenders can produce and show progress (Devonte Wyatt needs to pan out or they're back to drafting defensive linemen with the first pick), and if Love can show more progress, a close loss would satisfy me. Even if Anders Carlsson misses a potential game-winning field goal.

Not to sound like a smart ass or anything, but last season’s “17th” game was a home game against the Tyrants of Tennessee. Perhaps you meant Love’s maiden game in ‘21?

I watched the first half of the Chefs-Black Hole Punks game, and trust me when I say this: 15 of the Chefs is one damn good rock thrower.

Rushing Mahomes was the key in 21, and it will need to be the key again on Sunday if the Packers want to sniff out a victory. Given how vanilla Barry’s scheme is, Gary Lightbody, P-Smith, Cletidus, Vanilla Ice (Van Ness), among others, need to pimp out. Hopefully momentum carries over from the Pussies of Detroit game.

And, hopefully, this time around, Love plays better against the blitz.

bobblehead
11-28-2023, 02:37 PM
Dood, you missed it. It already fell. And even if I believed our QB was half what most here think he is, any fool can see the impending correction to a young overconfident team. Honestly, I hope I’m wrong. I like seeing GB win. But this has the hallmarks of an old fashioned ass whipping tattooed all over it. The kind where KC will pat our guys on the head afterward with a kind, understanding smile.

yep, thats called the natural order of things when you are rebuilding and playing the defending champs. Its not indicative of a long cold winter to come. Most of us are looking for players to improve, give great effort. Praying that we are all as wrong about Joe Barry as you have been lately. Only Tex thinks we are a 5-1 favorite in this matchup.

bobblehead
11-28-2023, 02:39 PM
I'm having nightmares about Chris Jones lining up between Runyan and Myers.

Not his typical gap, but he may beg to get that assignment. Is he in a contract year? That would be a good way to pad the stats.

KYPack
11-28-2023, 07:59 PM

Have you taken leave of your senses, Tex?

Joemailman
11-28-2023, 08:26 PM
Not his typical gap, but he may beg to get that assignment. Is he in a contract year? That would be a good way to pad the stats.

He is in a contract year. Gonna make some big money.

RashanGary
11-28-2023, 10:06 PM
But Kenny Clark's days are running down, and you need two really good defensive linemen to have a good defense. Maybe Wyatt will be okay, and they can draft a nose tackle who can be a real homewrecker.

A homo who lures married, in the closet, men away from their families?

SkinBasket
11-28-2023, 10:32 PM
yep, thats called the natural order of things when you are rebuilding and playing the defending champs. Its not indicative of a long cold winter to come. Most of us are looking for players to improve, give great effort. Praying that we are all as wrong about Joe Barry as you have been lately. Only Tex thinks we are a 5-1 favorite in this matchup.

How have I been wrong about Joe Berry? You need to lay off the pipe dood.

texaspackerbacker
11-28-2023, 11:46 PM
Packers were 17 point favorites to win Super Bowl I.

How old were you back then? The God damned media was all about how great the Chiefs were - how much better they were all around the field than the Packers. Maybe bettors knew better, I don't remember what the odds were.

Fritz
11-29-2023, 08:05 AM
A homo who lures married, in the closet, men away from their families?

I'm thinking more of a nose tackle who can abuse offensive linemen so badly on his way to the football that said offensive linemen begin to doubt their manhood, thus affecting their sexual performance in the marital bed. The unhappy wives try to be patient but their husbands' self worth has been destroyed by the Green Bay nose tackle, so those offensive linemen lash out at their wives, blaming said wives for the inability to get it up. Fights ensue, divorces ensue. Families torn asunder.

That's what I mean by a homewrecker of a nose tackle.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2023, 09:09 AM
Obviously you only watch chiefs games to see Taytay in the skybox. I have seen a few of their games and they are living on the edge this year. They are vulnerable and ripe for the picking. Maybe all the advertising by their stars is catching up. If Packers can BUNDLE some turnovers into points they can end Swift’s undefeated record.

Love will be in the air so anything can happen!!

ThunderDan
11-29-2023, 09:37 AM
How old were you back then? The God damned media was all about how great the Chiefs were - how much better they were all around the field than the Packers. Maybe bettors knew better, I don't remember what the odds were.

The talk was that the AFL couldn't hold the NFL's jock strap. That the game was a joke. The greatest upset ever was Super Bowl III when the AFL Jets beat the Colts.

Fuck, it must be nice to remember whatever you want and declare it the truth even if you are so far from correct it is amazing!

Joemailman
11-29-2023, 09:57 AM
The talk was that the AFL couldn't hold the NFL's jock strap. That the game was a joke. The greatest upset ever was Super Bowl III when the AFL Jets beat the Colts.

Fuck, it must be nice to remember whatever you want and declare it the truth even if you are so far from correct it is amazing!

Right. If the networks were talking up the Chiefs, it was just to try to get people to watch the game. It was basically seen as an exhibition game until the Jets beat the Colts.

texaspackerbacker
11-29-2023, 10:30 AM

I guess you're as damn dumb historically as you are in the present. That was the talk AFTER the Packers stomped the Chiefs and then rubbed their nose in it on national TV (and then proceded to stomp Madden's Raiders the next year. Before the game, the media assholes of that day were singing the praises of players like Buck Buchanon, Otis Taylor, Fred the Hammer Williamson (who had his "hammer" broke by Fuzzy Thurston and Jerry Kramer), etc. and how the rich AFL bastards like Hunt had built teams that were better than the NFL, and whiny anti-homer piss ants like you, CMI, and a few others were getting all insecure about our chances. Vince's boys put an end to that shit, and it didn't crop up again until the damn Colts got their chance and fucked things up a couple years later.

bobblehead
11-29-2023, 10:30 AM
How have I been wrong about Joe Berry? You need to lay off the pipe dood.

Sorry, implied meaning. We are all praying that we are as wrong about Joe Barry as you have been about Jordan Love lately. Hope that clarifies my insult for you.

bobblehead
11-29-2023, 10:32 AM

That is his M.O. I wish I lived in that world. Sadly I am occasionally wrong and it sucks. Being delusional would be more fun.

texaspackerbacker
11-29-2023, 10:37 AM
Obviously you only watch chiefs games to see Taytay in the skybox. I have seen a few of their games and they are living on the edge this year. They are vulnerable and ripe for the picking. Maybe all the advertising by their stars is catching up. If Packers can BUNDLE some turnovers into points they can end Swift’s undefeated record.

Love will be in the air so anything can happen!!

Remember those Celebrity Death Matches or whatever they were called a couple decades ago, claymation fights between stars? They oughta put one of those on at half time between Taylor Swift and Simone Biles - or better yet, a real chick fight hahahaha.

bobblehead
11-29-2023, 10:39 AM
Please. Simone would whoop that skanky little fake hair colored bitchy ass. Simone is all muscle.

texaspackerbacker
11-29-2023, 10:43 AM
You found your acorn for the day again hahahaha. Careful it's still early. You might actually get something else right before midnight. Two would make you like a broken clock.

ThunderDan
11-29-2023, 01:00 PM
I guess you're as damn dumb historically as you are in the present. That was the talk AFTER the Packers stomped the Chiefs and then rubbed their nose in it on national TV (and then proceded to stomp Madden's Raiders the next year. Before the game, the media assholes of that day were singing the praises of players like Buck Buchanon, Otis Taylor, Fred the Hammer Williamson (who had his "hammer" broke by Fuzzy Thurston and Jerry Kramer), etc. and how the rich AFL bastards like Hunt had built teams that were better than the NFL, and whiny anti-homer piss ants like you, CMI, and a few others were getting all insecure about our chances. Vince's boys put an end to that shit, and it didn't crop up again until the damn Colts got their chance and fucked things up a couple years later.

So once again you are making shit up. Madden wasn't the coach of the 67 Raiders it was John Rauch. Madden wasn't named the head coach until the month after and lead the 68 team. But keep making your facts up.

Fritz
11-29-2023, 01:14 PM
So how 'bout dem Chiefs? And since they put Jordan Love's mom and family in the back row for that game, can the Packers get her in the press box with Joe Barely, so she both has a good seat and can whack him upside the head when he makes a stupid defensive call?

I haven't seen the Queefs play yet this year, so all I know is that they have Patrick Mahomes and a good record and a lot of TV commercials. I'm thinking the Packers will come down after their sky-high performance against the Loins, but again, I'd like to see Love and the young guns build on what they've done. Stacking and all that crap.

I was curious about what the o-line coach said about rotating Walker and Nijman. He said they think it's working out just fine, until one of them (hopefully) takes the job by the balls. Sounds like neither one of them is doing that. Maybe they're just getting a little pincer grip on the skinbasket, but that's about all. Is the coach's way of saying what he said coachspeak for "they're both lazy and neither really deserves to be a starter unless one of them finally understands he's got to bust his ass every single minute"? I wonder about what's really going on there.

I think Patrick Taylor is supposed to be a good blocker, so maybe he can keep Chris Jones from getting four sacks, after Jones blows by Nijman/Walker/Myers/Runyan.

What the hell happened to Runyan? I'm guessing he's got some long-term injury that is slowing him down, and nobody's talking about it. Or maybe his personal life has gone haywire and he's out of whack. Who knows. They're people, too.

SudsMcBucky
11-29-2023, 01:36 PM
So how 'bout dem Chiefs? And since they put Jordan Love's mom and family in the back row for that game, can the Packers get her in the press box with Joe Barely, so she both has a good seat and can whack him upside the head when he makes a stupid defensive call?

I haven't seen the Queefs play yet this year, so all I know is that they have Patrick Mahomes and a good record and a lot of TV commercials. I'm thinking the Packers will come down after their sky-high performance against the Loins, but again, I'd like to see Love and the young guns build on what they've done. Stacking and all that crap.

I was curious about what the o-line coach said about rotating Walker and Nijman. He said they think it's working out just fine, until one of them (hopefully) takes the job by the balls. Sounds like neither one of them is doing that. Maybe they're just getting a little pincer grip on the skinbasket, but that's about all. Is the coach's way of saying what he said coachspeak for "they're both lazy and neither really deserves to be a starter unless one of them finally understands he's got to bust his ass every single minute"? I wonder about what's really going on there.

I think Patrick Taylor is supposed to be a good blocker, so maybe he can keep Chris Jones from getting four sacks, after Jones blows by Nijman/Walker/Myers/Runyan.

What the hell happened to Runyan? I'm guessing he's got some long-term injury that is slowing him down, and nobody's talking about it. Or maybe his personal life has gone haywire and he's out of whack. Who knows. They're people, too.

Maybe the Packers can put Taylor Swift in Lambeau in a similar seat to Love's mom.

KYPack
11-29-2023, 02:06 PM

This post is 100% bullshit. "Media assholes" of the day were trying to build the game up. Live attendance was poor, the game was moved to the Orange Bowl the next year. This is on par with Tex's post that "Myers was our best Olineman last season". You can't keep making shit up if you want to preserve what tattered credibility you may have.

Donny Anderson's knee made the blow that laid the Hammer low. He faked the severity of the hit so he could get TV time.

You should focus on reality and quit bullshitting and making shit up.

Joemailman
11-29-2023, 03:29 PM
Ryan Wood
@ByRyanWood

The hard-hitting news from Jordan Love: “I don’t listen to much Taylor Swift.”

RashanGary
11-29-2023, 03:31 PM
Ryan Wood
@ByRyanWood

That’s bulletin board material.

Joemailman
11-29-2023, 03:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GAIhBU6XwAA4Qqy?format=jpg&name=large

Sparkey
11-29-2023, 04:02 PM
This post is 100% bullshit. "Media assholes" of the day were trying to build the game up. Live attendance was poor, the game was moved to the Orange Bowl the next year. This is on par with Tex's post that "Myers was our best Olineman last season". You can't keep making shit up if you want to preserve what tattered credibility you may have.

Donny Anderson's knee made the blow that laid the Hammer low. He faked the severity of the hit so he could get TV time.

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/6360/screenshots/3484253/dribbble-bullseye.gif

Anti-Polar Bear
11-29-2023, 11:32 PM
Ryan Wood
@ByRyanWood

I’m like Butte in that I also like Taylor Swift. Love needs to check out “The Last Time,” featuring Gary Lightbody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuijXg8wm28&pp=ygUadGF5bG9yIHN3aWZ0IHRoZSBsYXN0IHRpbWU%3D

RashanGary
11-29-2023, 11:37 PM
Other than checking out Swift, that was horrible, apb.

Upnorth
11-30-2023, 08:21 AM

Keep deguara in to block?

bobblehead
11-30-2023, 11:21 AM

He has been proven wrong in both sides of the forum so many times that if he hasn't learned by now, he ain't gonna.

Joemailman
11-30-2023, 11:28 AM
Will Wisconsin Swifties turn against the Packers this week? Inquiring minds want to know.

run pMc
11-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Pretty sure the SB I contest has little bearing on Sunday night's game. The Chiefs having a Top 5 defense and a Future HOF QB might though.

Packers are a hot-ish team, but I think KC handles them at Lambeau. I'm hoping Love and the youngsters continue to play well and develop. Want to see that and a competitive game, even if I think the Barry D and the Butkus OL will be a bit overmatched.
I still think 4-2 (with this being one of the losses) gives them a good chance at squeaking into the playoffs.

What would it say about last year's team if this team goes 9-8 with a 7 seed, even or 8-9 and barely missing?

Joemailman
11-30-2023, 05:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GANwrqUXAAAbl6c?format=jpg&name=large

Joemailman
12-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Aaron Jones out. Nick Bolton out for Chiefs is significant.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GASiqVtWMAAxHoH?format=jpg&name=large

Fritz
12-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Ryan Wood
@ByRyanWood

Taylor Swift says her boyfriend doesn’t listen to her either.

sharpe1027
12-01-2023, 06:51 PM

This is bad, even for Tex.

sharpe1027
12-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Taylor Swift says her boyfriend doesn’t listen to her either.

Karma is a bitch.

texaspackerbacker
12-01-2023, 07:58 PM
This is bad, even for Tex.

I was gonna just let this go, but since several of the usual suspects - my shithead "truth squaders" - just can't seem to let it go, I'll respond. First of all, I'm so honored for all the attention. I'd say who else's situation it reminds me of - having a pack of dumbasses following everything said waiting for a mistake, but it would get me suspended hahahahahaha.

I originally asked, who else is old enough to even remember the first Super Bowl. Maybe several in here are. I don't think the damn fools trying to contradict me are. As for the game and breaking the "hammer", I read the damn revisionist history in Wikipedia or whatever that maybe you did. At the time, the media shitheads were really making a big deal about the "Hammer" - stopping the Packer Sweep, the Packer passing game, etc. They were all about what a bunch of high paid superstars the Chiefs had - including but not limited to the ones I mentioned. The Packers, of course, took care of business, and Vince rubbed their noses in it in his postgame interview - something to the effect of "nothing most of the better NFL teams couldn't have done". I HOPE ya'all whiny piss ants don't have any disagreement with THAT classic of history hahahaha. The Packers ran their vaunted end sweep to Williamson's side; Yeah, Donny Anderson carrying the ball, and Williamson ended up with a broken "hammer arm". And I say again, the general consensus among Packer fans was that the lead blockers, Fuzzy Thurston and Jerry Kramer took dead aim on the guy and made it happen. Of course if ya'all are damn dumb enough to believe what some idiot who probably wasn't even born at the time wrote in Wikipedia, whatever - go for it. It's about the speed of several of you fools.

KYPack
12-02-2023, 12:04 AM
[QUOTE=texaspackerbacker;1145416]I was gonna just let this go, but since several of the usual suspects - my shithead "truth squaders" - just can't seem to let it go, I'll respond. First of all, I'm so honored for all the attention. I'd say who else's situation it reminds me of - having a pack of dumbasses following everything said waiting for a mistake, but it would get me suspended hahahahahaha.

I originally asked, who else is old enough to even remember the first Super Bowl. Maybe several in here are. I don't think the damn fools trying to contradict me are. As for the game and breaking the "hammer", I read the damn revisionist history in Wikipedia or whatever that maybe you did. At the time, the media shitheads were really making a big deal about the "Hammer" - stopping the Packer Sweep, the Packer passing game, etc. They were all about what a bunch of high paid superstars the Chiefs had - including but not limited to the ones I mentioned. The Packers, of course, took care of business, and Vince rubbed their noses in it in his postgame interview - something to the effect of "nothing most of the better NFL teams couldn't have done". I HOPE ya'all whiny piss ants don't have any disagreement with THAT classic of history hahahaha. The Packers ran their vaunted end sweep to Williamson's side; Yeah, Donny Anderson carrying the ball, and Williamson ended up with a broken "hammer arm". And I say again, the general consensus among Packer fans was that the lead blockers, Fuzzy Thurston and Jerry Kramer took dead aim on the guy and made it happen. Of course if ya'all are damn dumb enough to believe what some idiot who probably wasn't even born at the time wrote in Wikipedia, whatever - go for it. It's about the speed of several of you fools.

The play you don't remember or can't accurately recount happened in garbage time of Super Bowl I. Gale Gillingham lead Donny on a sweep to the right. Williamson knifed in from his left corner spot and tried to leg dive Donny. Anderson caught Fred in the head and he laid on the field after the play. He claims he wasn't knocked out, just stayed down to get TV time. Who knows what the truth is about that? One way or the other, Freddy got a stretcher ride off the field.

Why you have to bullshit or make things up , is beyond me, but that's what you do. All the time.

Teamcheez1
12-02-2023, 10:28 AM
Aaron Jones turns 29 today. I don’t expect he will be celebrating his 30th birthday with the Packers unless it is at a dramatically reduced salary.

texaspackerbacker
12-02-2023, 10:42 AM
KYP, I used to respect you as one of the good ones in here, but lately you've been right there with the dumbasses nipping at my heels. If you have disagreement with what said, either about the first Packer/K.C. game or about the piss ant "truth squaders", then say in detail what it is - instead of just whining. Are you old enough to remember the game? Or just reading the revisionist shit about it?

Joemailman
12-02-2023, 11:22 AM
Green Bay Press-Gazette
@gbpressgazette

Tony Shalhoub will be at Packers-Chiefs game: 'It'll be me and Taylor Swift, just sharing a bag of cheese curds'
greenbaypressgazette.com

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1730905657644105728/kXuLqbq3?format=jpg&name=small

The Green Bay native is an avid Packers fan and will be in attendance Sunday night, ahead of the release of "Mr. Monk's Last Case: A Monk Movie."

Fritz
12-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Aaron Jones turns 29 today. I don’t expect he will be celebrating his 30th birthday with the Packers unless it is at a dramatically reduced salary.

He's barely played this year. I can't imagine he'll suddenly get and stay healthy. You're right - maybe at a very reduced salary, but most likely, it'll be time to move on. Too bad - great guy, really good running back. Best GB running back since Fat Eddie Lacey before the nickname "Fat" had to be appended to his name. And you've got to go back to Ahman Green before that. Pack has had a lot of serviceable and pretty good running backs, but Jones is a notch above that, though I still think Ahman Green was a better back.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-02-2023, 12:28 PM
GB running back since Fat Eddie Lacey before the nickname "Fat" had to be appended to his name. And you've got to go back to Ahman Green before that. Pack has had a lot of serviceable and pretty good running backs, but Jones is a notch above that, though I still think Ahman Green was a better back.

Total disrespect for Super Bowl champs and handsome fellow, Ryan Grant. Grant was a 2X 1200 yard rusher.

Fritz
12-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Total disrespect for Super Bowl champs and handsome fellow, Ryan Grant. Grant was a 2X 1200 yard rusher.

I think he was a good back, solid, but not nearly the playmaker Jones or Green were.

KYPack
12-03-2023, 10:14 AM
KYP, I used to respect you as one of the good ones in here, but lately you've been right there with the dumbasses nipping at my heels. If you have disagreement with what said, either about the first Packer/K.C. game or about the piss ant "truth squaders", then say in detail what it is - instead of just whining. Are you old enough to remember the game? Or just reading the revisionist shit about it?

I was 17 When SBI took place. I read the print media and watched football oriented shows prior to the ball game. The overwhelming consensus was that GB would win and win big. When you came up with your idea that the media supported the Chiefs, it was bullshit and I said so. That's specific enough for me. I wasn't nipping at your heels, I got in your face about mis-representing the truth. When you come up with some whoppers to support some of the half-baked conclusions you have come up with in the last year or so, I'll be back in your face and supporting what I consider to be the facts.

MadtownPacker
12-03-2023, 11:06 AM
Will Wisconsin Swifties turn against the Packers this week? Inquiring minds want to know.
Damn, no mention of Mahomie visiting Lambeau for the first time?

texaspackerbacker
12-03-2023, 11:26 AM
I was 17 When SBI took place. I read the print media and watched football oriented shows prior to the ball game. The overwhelming consensus was that GB would win and win big. When you came up with your idea that the media supported the Chiefs, it was bullshit and I said so. That's specific enough for me. I wasn't nipping at your heels, I got in your face about mis-representing the truth. When you come up with some whoppers to support some of the half-baked conclusions you have come up with in the last year or so, I'll be back in your face and supporting what I consider to be the facts.

hahahahaha You're damn near as old as me. One of us is mis-remembering, and I'm pretty sure it isn't me. You seriously don't remember how they built up the Chiefs as a super team?

Several others of those piss ant nippers were actually a lot more egregious than you, but if the shoe fits.

bobblehead
12-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Green Bay Press-Gazette
@gbpressgazette

Tony Shalhoub will be at Packers-Chiefs game: 'It'll be me and Taylor Swift, just sharing a bag of cheese curds'
greenbaypressgazette.com

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1730905657644105728/kXuLqbq3?format=jpg&name=small

The Green Bay native is an avid Packers fan and will be in attendance Sunday night, ahead of the release of "Mr. Monk's Last Case: A Monk Movie."

I thought he was an Oshkosh native. Either way, I really hate Detroit now. They get to claim Kid Rock, we get Mr. Monk. Oh well, they also have to claim M&M and whoever that other moron was at halftime last Thursday.