4. Atlanta Falcons 5-6 Head to head tie-breaker over New Orleans
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Wild Cards

5. Dallas Cowboys 8-3
6. Seattle Seahawks 6-5
7. Minnesota Vikings 6-6
_________________________________________________ __________________________

Outside Looking In

8. Green Bay Packers 5-6 Head to head tie-breaker over Los Angeles and New Orleans
9. Los Angeles Rams 5-6 Better conference winning pct. than New Orleans
10. New Orleans Saints 5-6
11. Tampa Bay Bucs 4-7
12. New York Giants 4-8 Head to head tie-breaker over Washington/Better conference
winning pct. than Chicago
13. Chicago Bears 4-8 Head to head tie-breaker over Washington
14. Washington Comm. 4-8
15. Arizona Cardinals 2-10
16. Carolina Panthers 1-10
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Key Week 13 Games

Seattle at Dallas
Detroit at New Orleans
Atlanta at New York Jets
Cleveland at Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Kansas City at Green Bay

Bye: Minnesota

Joemailman
11-30-2023, 11:15 PM
With Seattle loss, I believe Packers would take over #7 playoff spot with win Sunday night.

bobblehead
12-01-2023, 12:05 AM
We have no right to be talking playoffs yet here we are. I'll be honest, I don't like the 3rd wildcard. 2 was enough. But I'll take a strong finish and some playoff experience for the kids if things work that way.

Joemailman
12-01-2023, 03:29 PM
Wrong thread

Fritz
12-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Finishing 7 - 10 or 8 - 9 and trending upward with a young team is a lot more fun than 8 - 9 with an aging QB and his aging friends. Lazard was a healthy scratch for the Jest last week, Billy Turner’s hardly playing even though their o-line is a mess, Randall Cobb has about eight catches this year, and Tim’s Boyle has popped.

And the Jest are chained to Rodgers for next season. Which means they’re probably chained to Nathaniel Hackett, too.

Bretsky
12-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Finishing 7 - 10 or 8 - 9 and trending upward with a young team is a lot more fun than 8 - 9 with an aging QB and his aging friends. Lazard was a healthy scratch for the Jest last week, Billy Turner’s hardly playing even though their o-line is a mess, Randall Cobb has about eight catches this year, and Tim’s Boyle has popped.

And the Jest are chained to Rodgers for next season. Which means they’re probably chained to Nathaniel Hackett, too.

Rodgers was undoubtedly a victim of his own stupidity and arrogance thinking it would help teams out be keeping his chain gang. Was Green Bay in suffering purgatory having to carry limited talent and no upside in keeping Rodgers buddies like Randall Cobb, the Lizard, and Mercedes (who was a really good blocker, I admit).

How did Gutebag recover from losing the Cronies ? He brough in Jaylen Reed and the Wickmaster to replace the rotton corn cobb and the slow lizard.

BIG ADVANTAGE Green Bay by replacing those guys.

And what did the Jets do to Deserve all of this. They sell their soul to a Karen, and he lets them have it for a great price. And now the Lizard, he sucks. Cobb, he sucks. Even Billly Turner has been poor. And Karen sits on the sidelines with his coaches headphones acting like he runs the show.

Meanwhile, it seems like coaches heads are going to fall from all of this.

Nice Job Karen

Joemailman
12-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Rodgers was undoubtedly a victim of his own stupidity and arrogance thinking it would help teams out be keeping his chain gang. Was Green Bay in suffering purgatory having to carry limited talent and no upside in keeping Rodgers buddies like Randall Cobb, the Lizard, and Mercedes (who was a really good blocker, I admit).

How did Gutebag recover from losing the Cronies ? He brough in Jaylen Reed and the Wickmaster to replace the rotton corn cobb and the slow lizard.

BIG ADVANTAGE Green Bay by replacing those guys.

And what did the Jets do to Deserve all of this. They sell their soul to a Karen, and he lets them have it for a great price. And now the Lizard, he sucks. Cobb, he sucks. Even Billly Turner has been poor. And Karen sits on the sidelines with his coaches headphones acting like he runs the show.

Meanwhile, it seems like coaches heads are going to fall from all of this.

Nice Job Karen

No way Aaron will fire Saleh and Hackett.

Fritz
12-02-2023, 12:09 PM
He wants to keep Hackett, which means he's got to keep Saleh to keep Hackett, so they're both probably safe. But man, next year is it. Last chance for the Big Dance. Will Cobb come back? Will The Jest take Rodgers's suggestions on other players? As the Turd Whirls . . .

RashanGary
12-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Cobb is done. No way the Jets keep him.

sharpe1027
12-02-2023, 07:51 PM
Cobb is done. No way the Jets keep him.

He was done a few years ago and still got signed.

Fritz
12-02-2023, 09:37 PM
You wonder how much say Rodgers really has. Outside of being Rodgers’s friends, it’s hard to see how signing Lazard and Cobb made the Jest a better team.

NewsBruin
12-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Lazard and Cobb were healthy scratches for the Black Friday game against the Fins, and while I was looking for that info, I saw they just released Amos.