PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs. Chefs Gameday Thread...Great googly moogly

Pages : 1 [2]

Joemailman
12-03-2023, 10:32 PM
There were several bad calls on that last drive. But the NFL will change nothing.

red
It’s a win. Doesn’t really feel right after that last series, but whatever

Back to back wins against 2 playoff front runners. We’re trending in the right direction that’s for sure

Fosco33
My 7-10 prediction seems to be in jeopardy. A lot of winnable games left

red
12-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Can the announcers be more biased for the Chiefs than they already are?

I’m surprised they didn’t spend the whole night talking about that skinny blonde bitch

ThunderDan
12-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Bobble could run the table.

Upnorth
12-03-2023, 10:35 PM
Watson injury?

MadtownPacker
12-03-2023, 10:37 PM
I’m surprised they didn’t spend the whole night talking about that skinny blonde bitch
I only ended up taking 3 shots cuz they didn’t show her more than twice. One was for Simone Biles. :lol:

RashanGary
12-03-2023, 10:38 PM
Great game! Mahommes is insanely talented. That is a really tough win. Wow.

Fosco33
12-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Great news the pregame shits all predicting Packers loss.

Exactly

Freak Out
12-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Sad to hear the NBC crew going on about a DPI on a fucking hail mary? Fucking clowns.

Joemailman
12-03-2023, 10:40 PM
More Banjo thread posted.

texaspackerbacker
12-03-2023, 10:41 PM
It isn't interference if they don't call it hahahhaha - some commentator said that long ago.

And they owed us one after that late hit call.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Great game! Mahommes is insanely talented. That is a really tough win. Wow.

Mobsters of the Midway coulda drafted Mahomes. :)

Anti-Polar Bear
12-03-2023, 10:43 PM
It isn't interference if they don't call it hahahhaha - some commentator said that long ago.

And they owed us one after that late hit call.

Word.

The Packers have been fucked like that before.

MadtownPacker
12-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Chiefs looking like NBA players with all their crying for calls.

RashanGary
12-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Mahomes is the best player I’ve ever seen. But Love has a chance to be as good as anyone else. He doesn’t even have an ideal situation with all of the young guys. It could get better.

bobblehead
12-03-2023, 10:48 PM
I am checking back in just to say....Fuck the announcers for crying about the chiefs not getting PI calls instead of giving Love and the Packers props for what just happened. I'm sorry you got 15 yards for free on a bullshit in bounds hit. I'm sorry MVS didn't get a call that he probably should have. I'm sorry they didn't call PI on a hail mary just like every fucking hail mary of my life.

GB punked them. Thats the headline. Crying about officials is just the NFL being pissed they can't talk about Taylor Swift being undefeated anymore.

ThunderDan
12-03-2023, 10:52 PM
I am checking back in just to say....Fuck the announcers for crying about the chiefs not getting PI calls instead of giving Love and the Packers props for what just happened. I'm sorry you got 15 yards for free on a bullshit in bounds hit. I'm sorry MVS didn't get a call that he probably should have. I'm sorry they didn't call PI on a hail mary just like every fucking hail mary of my life.

GB punked them. Thats the headline. Crying about officials is just the NFL being pissed they can't talk about Taylor Swift being undefeated anymore.

No matter how you feel, the best KC could have done is forced OT.

bobblehead
12-03-2023, 10:54 PM
No matter how you feel, the best KC could have done is forced OT.

Agreed. We owned them all night. Love outplayed Mahomes. Tough shit he didn't get a call after being in a position to need a call to win. They lost that game and one flag and a miracle would not erase that they got outplayed for most of the game....if they even executed the miracle had they gotten the flag.

QBME
12-03-2023, 10:57 PM
Great googily moogily
Watch out where the Huskies go

call_me_ishmael
12-03-2023, 11:04 PM
Defense was a sieve and didn't give up more 'cause the offense did well. Overall a really great offensive game but god damn our D is horrible. GREAT win. Also did it without Reed doing some magic this week. Love played really well.

Freak Out
12-03-2023, 11:07 PM
Great googily moogily
Watch out where the Huskies go

..don't you eat that yellow snow

Freak Out
12-03-2023, 11:07 PM
We need those DBs back.

texaspackerbacker
12-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Don't tell Las Vegas there is a recession looming, I was out on the Strip last night helping pay the worlds largest light bill and man was it hopping. I asked a lot of strangers their opinion on the this game from a bettors prospective and it was about 5-1 Chiefs win and cover. Chiefs are one of the worst covering teams in football and are laying us 5.5 points. Such a quirky number. Thats the books way of saying "we have no fucking clue which packer team will show up".

With this in mind I consulted Tex. It went something like this:

Bobble: Well, it was a nice run, but the defending champs with a HoF QB and one of the best coaches in the game...its probably too much to ask that we get a win out of this game. I just hope Love is going to look good.

Tex: Bobble, you ignorant shithead, we beat the Lions by 7 and they beat the chiefs by 1 so we have to be at least 8 point favorites. Besides all our players are awesome and even Clifford could probably start and win this game even if we were down to 1 healthy WR. Yee of little faith. Harrumph harumph grumble grumble.

Bobble: Why do I bother.

But here we are, just hoping Love can put another knot in skinbaskets noose. The way I see it we have 2 chances to win. First, Reid might go full M3 and forget that running the ball is allowed even if you have a HoF QB and become one dimensional playing into our strengths and away from our weakness. Second, we are at home and from what I hear there is snow on the field and Christmas in the air. Never underestimate homefield advantage in an out of conference game.

The easy prediction is that we lose to a better team. Joe Barry dials up a defense that holds Maholmes to 50 points or something. Myers fumbles 3 snaps in the snow and Stenovich tells us other than that, he is playing top notch football (Adam Stenovich MIGHT be Tex...just saying).

I'm going a different direction though. Joe Barry, knowing he is coaching for his job, dials up the pressure in the snow. RBs can't keep their footing on a slick field. Dillon proves he is a better mudder than Secretariat. Love gets a revenge game from his first NFL start and drops a neat 311 yards, 3TDs and 1 pick while hitting 8 different targets. Maholmes sinks my fantasy team while struggling to avoid our newly aggressive pass rush. Carlson shakes off last week and is money in shitty conditions.

27-24!!!

Pack wins and I stay on the hook!!!
You can't go wrong consulting me, bobblehead. I'm always available hahahaha.

MadtownPacker
12-04-2023, 11:58 AM
I’m trying to find the post where he laughed at you and said by your logic the Packers should be 8.5 point favorites against the Chiefs.

What was the point difference last night? :lol:

bobblehead
12-04-2023, 12:06 PM

Your a genius. 8 points on the nut!!!

bobblehead
12-04-2023, 12:07 PM
I’m trying to find the post where he laughed at you and said by your logic the Packers should be 8.5 point favorites against the Chiefs.

What was the point difference last night? :lol:

It was the opening gameday post. When I realized it was exactly 8 this morning I had a good chuckle. And for all the shit tex dishes, he takes it well so I can give him his moment. The young team is gelling all around and just like always, Tex never had a doubt.

MadtownPacker
12-04-2023, 12:20 PM
I actually had a good chuckle thinking about it also. What a night, you and Tex even found harmony.

texaspackerbacker
12-04-2023, 06:43 PM
Actually, we're in harmony more often than not, but most of it is ........ I dare not say where in the forum hahahahaha.