16 Sun 2023-12-24 3:25PM Dallas Cowboys @ Miami Dolphins

16 Sun 2023-12-24 7:15PM New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos

16 Mon 2023-12-25 12:00PM Las Vegas Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs

16 Mon 2023-12-25 3:30PM New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

16 Mon 2023-12-25 7:15PM Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

Joemailman
12-20-2023, 03:41 PM
NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: New Orleans @ LA Rams (Amazon)
Saturday 4:30 PM ET: Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh (NBC; Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge)
Saturday 8 PM ET: Buffalo @ LA Chargers (Peacock; Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth)
Christmas Eve (Sunday) 8 PM ET: New England @ Denver (NFLN; Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner)
Christmas (Monday) 1 PM ET: Las Vegas @ Kansas City (CBS; Jim Nantz, Tony Romo)
Christmas (Monday) 4:30 PM ET: NY Giants @ Philadelphia (FOX; Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston)
Christmas (Monday) Night: Baltimore @ San Francisco (ABC)

CBS Single - Much of the country will get Cleveland at Houston. Ian Eagle and Charles Davis with the call. Most of Wisconsin and much of Minnesota will get Jacksonville at Tampa Bay late. Kevin Harlan and Trent Green with the call. West coast including Alaska will get Seattle at Tennessee. Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber and Matt Ryan with the call.

https://506sports.com/2023/16-CBS.png

Fox Late - Most of the country, including Alaska will get Dallas at Miami. Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen with the call. Madison area and much of Illinois will get Arizona at Chicago. Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez with the call.

https://506sports.com/2023/16-FOX-L.png

Joemailman
12-21-2023, 08:55 PM
Rams lead the Saints 17-7 early in the 3rd quarter. Packers probably want Rams to win because they want Falcons to win NFCW. That's because if Packers tie with Falcons for wildcard spot, Falcons have head to head tiebreaker over Packers. Packers have head to head over Saints and Rams.

Packers were lucky to play the Rams when they didn't have Stafford or Kyren Williams

Anti-Polar Bear
12-24-2023, 03:21 PM
2023 NFC North champs, Detroit Pussies.

Seafucks came back to win their game.

To paraphrase Ray Rhodes, if you need help getting into the dance, you ain’t deserve to be in the dance.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-24-2023, 06:16 PM
Cowfucks ahead by 1 at the moment. Fox keeps showing McCarthy and the dumb look on his face.

Bretsky
12-24-2023, 06:22 PM
Bears win

Bretsky
12-24-2023, 06:37 PM
I am HAPPY for the DETROIT LIONS

Fritz
12-24-2023, 09:27 PM
I am HAPPY for the DETROIT LIONS

Ugh.

But it’s good for the Packers that the Vikings lost.

Mullens can be had. Picks. If, uh, you have any kind of defense.

Therefore we can conclude Mullen’s going to be lights-out next week.

Bretsky
12-25-2023, 12:18 AM
Ugh.

But it’s good for the Packers that the Vikings lost.

Mullens can be had. Picks. If, uh, you have any kind of defense.

Therefore we can conclude Mullen’s going to be lights-out next week.

Honestly this season is very stress free for me; I have so many other things going on I find myself caring less. Either we slip into the playoffs and get bounced in round one, or we don't make the playoffs. After last year I was positive Joe Barry was getting fired. At this point I at least think Joe Barry is not coming back, and not by choice. But I'm really no "more" confident than I was last year

That is undoubtedly the number one wish for rest of the season. The rest really does not matter

RashanGary
12-25-2023, 12:32 AM
I would have been happy if the only thing that happened was Love panning out and we lost most of the games. But that’s not all that happened. Not even close.

Love panned out
Rasheed Walker panned out at LT
Zach Tom took a second year leap at RT

QB and both tackles are nice positions to have filled.

But that’s not all that happened, not even close.

Tucker Kraft looks like a beast
Musgrave flashed the kind of speed that most defenses don’t have an answer for from the TE position
Dontavion Wicks looks legit
Jayden Reed look legit

So many things are lining up for the offense. The future is so bright!!

Karl Brooks is a really nice add on the DL. Valentine looks like a dude too. There is a lot of work to do on defense, but with Gary, Clark, Jaire and a couple likely ascending players, the cupboard isn’t completely bare. The cap is starting to clean up. We have a ton of draft capital and we should have a new coach. A lot of progress can be made in the offseason.

As good as Love has played, there have been several moments and situations where he wasn’t quite 3 steps ahead like you want your QB to be. Failed 2 minutes, timeouts because of chaos, some bad decisions, etc… but damn he has a high starting point and odds are he’ll be better a year from now.

The Packers, one year after moving on from Rodgers, are poised to be a perennial contender for the foreseeable future. Just have to add a little to the defense and we’re about to roll.

Teamcheez1
12-25-2023, 03:12 PM
Mahomes not getting it done for the Chiefs again.

George Cumby
12-25-2023, 04:57 PM
I would have been happy if the only thing that happened was Love panning out and we lost most of the games. But that’s not all that happened. Not even close.

Love panned out
Rasheed Walker panned out at LT
Zach Tom took a second year leap at RT

QB and both tackles are nice positions to have filled.

But that’s not all that happened, not even close.

Tucker Kraft looks like a beast
Musgrave flashed the kind of speed that most defenses don’t have an answer for from the TE position
Dontavion Wicks looks legit
Jayden Reed look legit

So many things are lining up for the offense. The future is so bright!!

Karl Brooks is a really nice add on the DL. Valentine looks like a dude too. There is a lot of work to do on defense, but with Gary, Clark, Jaire and a couple likely ascending players, the cupboard isn’t completely bare. The cap is starting to clean up. We have a ton of draft capital and we should have a new coach. A lot of progress can be made in the offseason.

As good as Love has played, there have been several moments and situations where he wasn’t quite 3 steps ahead like you want your QB to be. Failed 2 minutes, timeouts because of chaos, some bad decisions, etc… but damn he has a high starting point and odds are he’ll be better a year from now.

The Packers, one year after moving on from Rodgers, are poised to be a perennial contender for the foreseeable future. Just have to add a little to the defense and we’re about to roll.

+1. Lots to like about this team and moving forward.

Joemailman
12-25-2023, 09:13 PM
Lamar Jackson looking awesome tonight .

KYPack
12-25-2023, 09:46 PM
Brock Purdey exposed as the dwarf little bitch that he is.

4 picks ain't what Shanny wants to see from his QB

Fritz
12-25-2023, 10:00 PM
Lamar Jackson looking awesome tonight .

Watching the game. So THESE are what professional defenses look like.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-26-2023, 09:18 AM
Brock Purdey exposed as the dwarf little bitch that he is.

4 picks ain't what Shanny wants to see from his QB

Everyone has bad days at the office. Ask Darren Charles about the day I shut him down. It was glorious, but it didn’t prevent Charles from getting a free ride to Tex/Fosco/Bretsky/TH/Cumby/Sud’s alma mater.

Sometimes arm strength is overrated. Sure, it would be nice to have a Bert Favor, a P-Ma or a Butte quarterbacking your team. But rock throwers like Ryan Leaf and Jeff George, they have rocket arms but puny brains and little accuracy. Give me smart, accurate noodle-arms like Purdy, Kurt Warner and Tua over Leaf and George on any given Sunday, Monday or Thursday.

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2023, 11:06 AM
Didn't Leaf have some sort of arm problem that caused him to throw it into the ground a lot?

In general, I'd rather have a strong armed QB. Accuracy can be taught or improved with coaching. Arm strength is kinda like a 7 foot Center in basketball - you either have it or you don't.

If I was a Niner fan, I'd constantly be looking for an upgrade from Purdy.

MadtownPacker
12-26-2023, 11:14 AM
Everyone has bad days at the office. Ask Darren Charles about the day I shut him down. It was glorious, but it didn’t prevent Charles from getting a free ride to Tex/Fosco/Bretsky/TH/Cumby/Sud’s alma mater.

Sometimes arm strength is overrated. Sure, it would be nice to have a Bert Favor, a P-Ma or a Butte quarterbacking your team. But rock throwers like Ryan Leaf and Jeff George, they have rocket arms but puny brains and little accuracy. Give me smart, accurate noodle-arms like Purdy, Kurt Warner and Tua over Leaf and George on any given Sunday, Monday or Thursday.
I’m with Tex. After last night your Purdy crush may die down. Niners met a buzzsaw and Purdy handed off the MVP talk to Lamar. With his 4 picks. Not to mention they punked him out of the game in his own stadium. Darnold injected some life for a few minutes and there was still hope. But coaches decided to throw in the towel even though announcers said he could come back in. The NFC has to wonder what a game like last night does to mighty 49ers phyche.

George Cumby
12-26-2023, 12:25 PM
That was an old school ass-kicking.

I've not always been a Lamar fan, but I've seen a lot of him this season. If he doesn't get MVP, something ain't right.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-26-2023, 02:22 PM
I’m with Tex. After last night your Purdy crush may die down. Niners met a buzzsaw and Purdy handed off the MVP talk to Lamar. With his 4 picks. Not to mention they punked him out of the game in his own stadium. Darnold injected some life for a few minutes and there was still hope. But coaches decided to throw in the towel even though announcers said he could come back in. The NFC has to wonder what a game like last night does to mighty 49ers phyche.

I ain’t got no crush on Purdy, hombre. Just saying, until it starts becoming a pattern, Purdy pretty much just had a bad day at the office. From the looks of it, he good enough for the 69ers system and their personal.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-26-2023, 02:29 PM
Didn't Leaf have some sort of arm problem that caused him to throw it into the ground a lot?

In general, I'd rather have a strong armed QB. Accuracy can be taught or improved with coaching. Arm strength is kinda like a 7 foot Center in basketball - you either have it or you don't.

If I was a Niner fan, I'd constantly be looking for an upgrade from Purdy.

Some so-called NFL scouts considered Leaf a better prospect than Manning cos Leaf had the better arm. Manning had average arm strength and below average athleticism, but he turned out all right due to high football IQ and excellent accuracy. Leaf was a pompous asshole and an inaccurate dumbass.

I, too, love rocket arms. Just saying, rocket arm means shit if you ain’t got the smarts and accuracy.

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2023, 04:43 PM
I don't disagree. Leaf may have had a rotten attitude - I don't recall one way or the other, but I kinda recall that arm defect or whatever that he had that caused him to throw it into the ground a lot, or am I thinking of somebody else?

bobblehead
12-27-2023, 11:33 AM
Some so-called NFL scouts considered Leaf a better prospect than Manning cos Leaf had the better arm. Manning had average arm strength and below average athleticism, but he turned out all right due to high football IQ and excellent accuracy. Leaf was a pompous asshole and an inaccurate dumbass.

I, too, love rocket arms. Just saying, rocket arm means shit if you ain’t got the smarts and accuracy.

I don't disagree entirely. "arm talent" includes accuracy as well though. Jeff George had the best arm talent I ever saw, coupled with a 5 cent brain.

But no matter how smart you are, you need "enough" arm talent. Guys like Chad Pennington and Matt Flynn (post elbow issue) just had noodle arms to go with great brains. You need both to excel.