09-24-2006, 03:07 PM
YES

pbmax
09-24-2006, 03:08 PM
I'll take it. God job offense until the last drive

Noodle
It's in the books.

And the happiest guy in Detroit is Ahman Green.

Tarlam!
Now, kneel on the thing and say thank you!!!!!

DannoMac21
Nick Collins looked hurt bad.

Partial
Uh oh! Nick Collins appeared to be screaming "Owe" at the end there.

pack4to84
finally a win

J-Rok
KNEEL.

retailguy
Grossman just threw a TD for a late Bear lead.

Praise God. (Never thought I'd say that, but I started him over Jake Plummer)

:shock:

Tony Oday
GREAT ONE Now just 9 more :)

rdanomly
LET'S HEAR IT FOR A PACK WIN!

Brando19
Game over...Congrats Packers and Brett on an EXCELLENT game!

FritzDontBlitz
you cant second guess running the ball there. Your back is suppose to hold on to it.

the subject is moot. now.

whew

Tarlam!
Not my Nick Collins.....

mmmdk
09-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Nick Collins looked hurt bad.

Oh no....what happened?

Joemailman
Well, that was easy. :D

pack4to84
Pack have the same record 1-2 as the Steelers

Scott Campbell
you cant second guess running the ball there. Your back is suppose to hold on to it.

whew

Are you kidding me? This will be talked about for some time. You can't keep feeding Ahman the rock if he's going to fumble it away at critical times.

BooHoo
09-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Offense good. Defense Bad.

GBRulz
ok, now over to the FF forum to update stats after the early games

Noodle
I'm hoping it's only a cramp for Collins. Those will make you scream. And it looked like his teammates were trying to straighten his leg out. So, I'm thinking cramp.

I hope.

mmmdk
Game over...Congrats Packers and Brett on an EXCELLENT game!

Yeah, Super Favre! I luv U man.

MJZiggy
What a game. My voice is shot.

J-Rok
Well, it wasn't pretty, but it's a win.

4and12to12and4
YAH!!!!!!!! What a great win!! What a game for Brett!! At least SC will have to give him his props now!!

retailguy

Might have a better record than the Panthers too. Wow.

the_idle_threat

whew

Are you kidding me? This will be talked about for some time. You can't keep feeding Ahman the rock if he's going to fumble it away at critical times.

Unless there is absolutely nobody on the bench to replace him ...

Brando19
Maybe we could trade half our defense for Urlacher or Porter?

Scott Campbell

Defense was awful in the first half. Ok is the second half. Came up big in the 4th quarter.

mmmdk
09-24-2006, 03:11 PM
ok, now over to the FF forum to update stats after the early games

rub it in huh!? :mrgreen:

Scott Campbell
YAH!!!!!!!! What a great win!! What a game for Brett!! At least SC will have to give him his props now!!

I hope you're talking about Sports Center.

MasonCrosby
ok...it was ugly but i'll take it...1-2, let's get to 2-2 next week

BooHoo
Maybe we could trade half our defense for Urlacher or Porter?

Why not trade our defense?

mmmdk

Might have a better record than the Panthers too. Wow.

Panthers just won on FG...

retailguy

whew

there isn't.

Noodle
09-24-2006, 03:12 PM

Defense was awful in the first half. Ok is the second half. Came up big in the 4th quarter.

Could this mean the coaches did a decent job of halftime adjustments?

the_idle_threat
09-24-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm hoping it's only a cramp for Collins. Those will make you scream. And it looked like his teammates were trying to straighten his leg out. So, I'm thinking cramp.

I hope.

My thoughts exactly.

When I saw it, it looked like a cramp, I hoped it was a cramp, so it must be a cramp! Give the man some Pamprin!

BooHoo
09-24-2006, 03:13 PM

Could this mean the coaches did a decent job of halftime adjustments?

I am hoping that was the case.

Brando19
09-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Anyone think we can FIIIINALLY beat the Eagles?

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Not really cause 3rd Qtr. was still not good, but they got it figured out when the game was on the line.

J-Rok
If we play pass D like we played today, no.

RIPackerFan
First win - away at Detroit - wasn't pretty, but a win none the less.

Chicago is going to win against the Vikings.

Lurker64
With any luck, the Packers winning a close game on the road will shut up the national media about how Green Bay is one of the worst teams in the league. We're not yet a good team, mind you, but we're not gawdawful.

A Packer win and a Viking loss, it's a good day.

4and12to12and4
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
We better enjoy this one, I think next week will be rough, but I am so happy that Brett gave them some good things to say about him and the team Monday night!!

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
With any luck, the Packers winning a close game on the road will shut up the national media about how Green Bay is one of the worst teams in the league. We're not yet a good team, mind you, but we're not gawdawful.

A Packer win and a Viking loss, it's a good day.

We don't suck! We Don't Suck!! WE DON'T SUCK!!!!!

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 03:16 PM
We better enjoy this one, I think next week will be rough, but I am so happy that Brett gave them some good things to say about him and the team Monday night!!

If this keeps up, Dan Marino should be personally attending games towards the end of the season. Pass the torch Dan.

Scott Campbell

If this keeps up, Dan Marino should be personally attending games towards the end of the season. Pass the torch Dan.

woodbuck27
Detroit Lions begin at 0:54

1-10-DET 32 (:54) (Shotgun) J.Kitna pass short right to M.Furrey ran ob at DET 38 for 6 yards.

2-4-DET 38 (:49) (Shotgun) J.Kitna pass incomplete deep middle to M.Williams.

3-4-DET 38 (:43) (Shotgun) J.Kitna pass short right to A.Hakim ran ob at DET 46 for 8 yards.

1-10-DET 46 (:39) (Shotgun) J.Kitna pass incomplete short left to M.Furrey [C.Williams].

2-10-DET 46 (:32) J.Kitna pass incomplete deep right to E.Drummond (M.Manuel). PENALTY on DET-J.Scott, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at DET 46 - No Play.

2-20-DET 36 (:24) (Shotgun) J.Kitna pass deep middle to R.Williams to GB 45 for 19 yards (A.Harris; N.Barnett).

3-1-GB 45 (:21) J.Kitna spiked the ball to stop the clock.

4-1-GB 45 (:08) (Shotgun) PENALTY on DET-J.Backus, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at GB 45 - No Play.

4-6-50 (:08) (Shotgun) J.Kitna pass incomplete deep left to R.Williams (N.Collins).

4-6-50 (:08) (Shotgun) J.Kitna pass incomplete deep left to R.Williams (N.Collins).

Wooooweee ! PACKERS !!! WIN !!!

PACKERS !!! 31 - LIONS 24

the_idle_threat
09-24-2006, 03:17 PM

whew

there isn't.

Exactly. In any case, Green has a known history of fumbling early and getting it cleared up. He's too valuable to this team (and the cupboard is too bare) for us to give up on him after 3 games.

Herron is another story, but even he will probably not be cut unless we can find someone to replace him with. I believe TT is trying every day to do just that, but it's easier said than done. The guys sitting available on practice squads are not likely to be better than Herron, who, after all was sitting on a practice squad last season. At least he knows the plays.

RIPackerFan
09-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Eagles are banged up - uphill battle - but I am more optimistic with the win. Good west coast offense play calling. O-line is getting better. Against a good d also.

At least, next week, the Eagles don't have any stellar recievers and Westbrook has been hobbled. Maybe our D can play better, because they will need to.

woodbuck27
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT and ALL PACKER FANS that support WINNING !! :mrgreen:

Brando19
09-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Stallworth isn't playing today b/c of a hamstring injury. Think they're trying to get him healthy b/c we scare them next week???? haha...wishful thinking i guess. :cool:

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 03:20 PM
CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT and ALL PACKER FANS that support WINNING !! :mrgreen:

Good stuff - huh Woody!

:D

FritzDontBlitz
09-24-2006, 03:21 PM

whew

there isn't.

Exactly. In any case, Green has a known history of fumbling early and getting it cleared up. He's too valuable to this team (and the cupboard is too bare) for us to give up on him after 3 games.

Herron is another story, but even he will probably not be cut unless we can find someone to replace him with. I believe TT is trying every day to do just that, but it's easier said than done. The guys sitting available on practice squads are not likely to be better than Herron, who, after all was sitting on a practice squad last season. At least he knows the plays.

give morency a bigger role in the offense, move him ahead of herron even. ahman contributed very well to offensive production until he fumbled at the end. i still say the should have taken a knee three times and punted but oh well.

was that fumble on a run by ahman green to his right?

Tarlam!
Did Verba play?

woodbuck27
Packers Stat's on the Left.

1st Downs 18 23
Rushing 2 5
Passing 15 15
Penalty 1 3
3rd-Down Conversions 7-15 3-12
4th-Down Conversions 0-0 1-3
Punts-Average 5-49.6 5-42.8
Return Yards 137 166
Punts-Returns 3-24 4-26
Kickoffs-Returns 3-84 6-140
Int.-Returns 1-29 0-0
Penalties-Yards 5-30 6-46
Fumbles-Lost 3-2 1-0
Time Of Pos. 30:40 29:20

Total Net Yards 400 424
Total Plays 63 66
Average Gain 6.3 6.4
Net Yards Rushing 60 105
Rushes 27 23
Avg. Per Rush 2.2 4.6
Net Yards Passing 340 319
Comp.-Att. 25-36 25-40
Yards Per Pass 9.4 7.4
Sacked-Yards Lost 0-0 3-23
Had Intercepted 0 1
Touchdowns 4 3
Rushing 0 1
Passing 3 2
Other 1 0
Extra Points 4-4 3-3
Field Goals 1-1 1-1
Red Zone Efficiency 2-3-66% 1-1-100%
Goal To Go Efficiency 1-1-100% 1-1-100%
Safeties 0 0

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 03:22 PM

whew

there isn't.

give morency a bigger role in the offense, move him ahead of herron even. ahman contributed very well to offensive production until he fumbled at the end. i still say the should have taken a knee three times and punted but oh well.

But wait. We were on their 30. He could have taken a knee 3x and kicked a FG.

Noodle
09-24-2006, 03:25 PM

whew

there isn't.

No, it was to his left. The ball was in his outside hand. He got twisted funny. I dunno, I've got big love for Green, but I don't know what happened there.

the_idle_threat
09-24-2006, 03:26 PM

whew

there isn't.

It was to Green's left.

Before the season, long before anyone knew he would be a Packer, I read a report on Morency that he dances too much and doesn't pick a hole ... Texas was down on him and didn't think he was a good fit for the ZBS. We saw that on at least one of his three runs today. I don't see him being a big factor in the run game. Hopefully he adds a dimension on special teams.

FritzDontBlitz
09-24-2006, 03:26 PM

whew

there isn't.

But wait. We were on their 30. He could have taken a knee 3x and kicked a FG.

that was actually my original thinking but i kinda lost my train of thought after the fumble lol

DannoMac21
09-24-2006, 03:27 PM
That loss last week still bothers me, but it won't bother me as much if the Saints win tomorrow.

the_idle_threat
09-24-2006, 03:28 PM

whew

there isn't.

No, it was to his left. The ball was in his outside hand. He got twisted funny. I dunno, I've got big love for Green, but I don't know what happened there.

Green was carrying the ball in one hand too far away from his body, and the defender put a helmet on it from underneath.

FritzDontBlitz
09-24-2006, 03:28 PM
yeah, imagine us 2-1 right now after being humiliated by the bears in week 1.

greg jennings gets the limelight on espn tonight for his 75 yard td i'm betting....

Iron Mike
09-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Wow.....Poppinga made me swear at his poor coverage only 6 or 7 times this game.

the_idle_threat
09-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Favre and Kitna each threw for 3 touchdowns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's about time that lame joke works in our favor!

Very happy for the team ... it was another step forward to win a tough game on the road.

What's that you say? Detroit really isn't that tough? Well, they were plenty to handle for the Pack today. Here's hoping for another step forward next week in Philly.

Badgepack
09-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Congrats to the Packers, Brett Favre, MM.

14-2, here we come :mrgreen:

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Wow.....Poppinga made me swear at his poor coverage only 6 or 7 times this game.

Only huh? How come I don't beleive thats a good thing. :roll:

justanotherpackfan
09-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I hate to say it, but Philly's going to tear up our secondary next week.

Iron Mike
09-24-2006, 03:57 PM

Only, huh? How come I don't believe thats a good thing. :roll:

Hey, it's an improvement.......I didn't read the whole thread, did anybody mention that Taylor went in at LB for a short while today???

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 04:02 PM

Unless M3 sticks his nose in there and gives the "appropriate" coaches some hell and tightens things up. The secondary had a couple of good moments in the game, unfortunately the rest of the wreckage was not so pretty.

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Anyone watching the Cards-Rams game. Bill Maas is doing commentary and I think he is the biggest idiot. Why do they let him talk? :crazy:

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Because they don't think we're intelligent enough football fans to know what's going on and to be entertained by the game, so these "experts" (read idiots) have to "entertain" us the stupid masses.

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Because they don't think we're intelligent enough football fans to know what's going on and to be entertained by the game, so these "experts" (read idiots) have to "entertain" us the stupid masses.

He had to circle the ref and point that out that he was not one of the 6 "in the box". Ya we can tell that...hes not wearing RED.

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 04:20 PM
I blame Madden for that. No one used to circle stuff before he started doing it, or more precisely, I blame the guy that gave him the cursor and said, "here's how you do this."

chewy-bacca
09-24-2006, 04:38 PM
now that was fun to watch!!! I like that they have fixed things. The protection is much better, and they seem to be calling plays that work well with Brett. Now if the run game can find just a little bit of legs.

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 04:43 PM
The run game had a little bit. Toward the end there, Ahman nearly broke a couple. Maybe next week they get a little better (as soon as they get that ball out of the spot Coach Bennet stuck it so Ahman will remember about protection).

chewy-bacca
09-24-2006, 04:48 PM
^ as stated in the other topic, Green needs to be sat for the start next week. This crap is getting out of hand.(pun intended) No one in the past has had the balls, I hope M3 does.

woodbuck27
09-24-2006, 04:57 PM

Sound observation justanotherpackfan.

Our "D" was just terrible against the pass.

We have given up over 700 yards via the air the past two weeks.That's just plain n'simple UGLY.

Fire OUR Seondary's Coach this evening. PLEASE.

The game next week will likely be a shootout (Favre Vs. McNabb) but it musn't get there. This game in the NFL isn't anything to do with individuals as much as having talented individuals perform in a solid system.

OUR pass Defense sucks terribly.

GO PACK GO ! HOLD FAITH PACKER FANS. We've got Favre. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
09-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Anyone watching the Cards-Rams game. Bill Maas is doing commentary and I think he is the biggest idiot. Why do they let him talk? :crazy:

Yup Bill Mass... hahahahaha :mrgreen:

They pay that fella ?????

Noodle
09-24-2006, 05:06 PM

Hey, it's an improvement.......I didn't read the whole thread, did anybody mention that Taylor went in at LB for a short while today???
Yeah, someone mentioned this. He made at least one good play as I recall.

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 05:08 PM

Yes but can we afford to have thos 6 or 7 times where he gives up a big pass play? :?

Noodle
09-24-2006, 05:09 PM

Yes but can we afford to have thos 6 or 7 times where he gives up a big pass play? :?

And that's different from Pop how?

HarveyWallbangers
09-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Hope ya'll had fun today? We sure did at the Park Tavern.

woodbuck27
09-24-2006, 05:11 PM
The run game had a little bit. Toward the end there, Ahman nearly broke a couple. Maybe next week they get a little better (as soon as they get that ball out of the spot Coach Bennet stuck it so Ahman will remember about protection).

NO! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!! MjZiggy.

Get to real, for YOU. I am pulling for you to get really clued in MJ.

The running game sucked!!

The repurcussion's of that... has to catch up with us given the limited talent on OUR team.

It's putting it all on Brett Favre, as they did early last Season. That isn't fair. Especially, when ignorant fans and the media paste his ass the first sign... of what will happen in the NFL if he's not called upon fairly (for a reasonable amount of pass's = today and 35).

Too many pass's as he was called upon to toss last week mean nothing but... "a World of pain" for him, and those of us that are totally on his side MJ.

Do you have a true appreciation for his role in today's game? He carried "the Mountain" on his wide shoulders. It's not fair. I must say that the OL had a decent day,aside for a few penalty's. I havn't done a fullanalysis as yet,MJ.

Maybe YOU will have that FULL APPRECIATION for Favre's game,(for certain and maybe your there?) when he's voted NFL Offensive Player for Week #3 ?

Whoops! Hauling back on that prediction MJ,..haha, as Matt Hasselbeck is shooting the lights out with 5 Td pass's with about 10 min's remaining in the 4th quarter Vs. "the Giants".

Edit again: Matt Hasselbeck had 3 picks along with those 5 TD's and he was 24/33 for 227 Yards.That is a QB Rating of 93.06.

Favre 25/37 for 340 Yards and 3 TD's ) picks = QB Rating of 127.08

and that = Offensive player of the week but we have to get out there and vote unless the format has changed. :mrgreen:

Brett Favre won that game for us.

He was voted BEST Packer last week..will BE... again this!! :mrgreen:

GO PACKERS ! PACKER FAN FAITH !!

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 05:12 PM

And that's different from Pop how?

No no I am talking about Pop...why are we still putting up with this? I mean how is Taylor that bad. I could care less if Taylor isn't a tackling machine...if he is formidable and can keep the big plays coming his way down then why isn't he on the field more?

Noodle
09-24-2006, 05:16 PM
quote]

Yes but can we afford to have thos 6 or 7 times where he gives up a big pass play? :?[/quote]

And that's different from Pop how?[/quote]

No no I am talking about Pop...why are we still putting up with this? I mean how is Taylor that bad. I could care less if Taylor isn't a tackling machine...if he is formidable and can keep the big plays coming his way down then why isn't he on the field more?[/quote]

My bad, Billy, I mis-read your post. I know the argument is that Pop has more upside, but I agree with you. I'm for giving Taylor more time.

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 05:18 PM
My bad, Billy, I mis-read your post. I know the argument is that Pop has more upside, but I agree with you. I'm for giving Taylor more time.

I guess I don't understand why we signed a guy that got 100+ tackles last year and have him sit on the bench. :crazy:

Partial
09-24-2006, 06:04 PM
On an unrelated note, BallHawk has earned the right to start the game thread again for the Eagles game due to his ability to generate a Packer victory!!

Joemailman
09-24-2006, 06:08 PM
I was very impressed with how well the OL was able to protect Favre even though there was little running game. Just shows the importance of sticking with the running game to keep the defense honest, even if the runs aren't very productive.

justanotherpackfan
09-24-2006, 06:09 PM
On an unrelated note, BallHawk has earned the right to start the game thread again for the Eagles game due to his ability to generate a Packer victory!!
Congrats Ballhawk, but I'd be surprised if it lasts much longer.

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Congrats Ballhawk, but I'd be surprised if it lasts much longer.

next week will be a shootout...the eagles secondary looks like ours the past two games...

pbmax
09-24-2006, 07:30 PM

He had to circle the ref and point that out that he was not one of the 6 "in the box". Ya we can tell that...hes not wearing RED.
There is an entire website devoted to Bill Maas being dumber than most farm animals. If you want some easy laughs, I can look it up.

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 07:37 PM

There is an entire website devoted to Bill Maas being dumber than most farm animals. If you want some easy laughs, I can look it up.

Ya that would be sweet. :)

pbmax
09-24-2006, 07:47 PM

Here it is:

http://nobillmaas.blogspot.com/2006/09/day-that-will-live-in-infamy.html

retailguy
09-24-2006, 07:49 PM

The repurcussion's of that... has to catch up with us given the limited talent on OUR team.

Woody, Were you watching the same game that I was? While the stats don't back up a strong run game, the game itself was an improvement over the previous two. A BIG IMPROVEMENT.

Green ran hard, DAMN hard. He hit most of the holes that were available, and couldn't have had a lot of negative runs.

Woody, Green looked good. Morency hasn't been here long enough to look good, and Herron... Well... Herron still has naked pictures of someone, so we've got what we got.

The running game made some improvement today. Can they sustain it? That's the $64,000 question.

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 07:51 PM

Here it is:

http://nobillmaas.blogspot.com/2006/09/day-that-will-live-in-infamy.html

Thanks man...I got some entertainment for awhile. :D

Partial
09-24-2006, 07:55 PM

Woody, Were you watching the same game that I was? While the stats don't back up a strong run game, the game itself was an improvement over the previous two. A BIG IMPROVEMENT.

Green ran hard, DAMN hard. He hit most of the holes that were available, and couldn't have had a lot of negative runs.

Woody, Green looked good. Morency hasn't been here long enough to look good, and Herron... Well... Herron still has naked pictures of someone, so we've got what we got.

The running game made some improvement today. Can they sustain it? That's the $64,000 question.

Plus, you can create a fake running game using short, high-percentage routes.

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 08:11 PM
which is exactly what they did. Green may have had a lousy rushing stat, but was still over 100 yards today on dinky screens and slants. I also don't believe Brett did much suffering today considering the shot of him they kept showing jumping up and down like the game show contestant who just won the refrigerator. My man had one hell of a good time out there today.

Joemailman
09-24-2006, 08:35 PM
which is exactly what they did. Green may have had a lousy rushing stat, but was still over 100 yards today on dinky screens and slants. I also don't believe Brett did much suffering today considering the shot of him they kept showing jumping up and down like the game show contestant who just won the refrigerator. My man had one hell of a good time out there today.

The following is from todays's article on JSO:

Favre said he felt like a kid while celebrating after each TD, bouncing on his toes and leaping into teammates' arms, but his body quickly reminded him that he's not.

"I've got to stop doing that because I get so tired," said Favre, who turns 37 next month. "I have to be smarter. Mike (McCarthy) said, `Great job, but you have to quit running around like that,' because I couldn't talk to him, I couldn't breathe.

"I was able to recover a lot easier back in the old days, but there's nothing like throwing touchdown passes."

Favre would know

woodbuck27
09-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Eagles are banged up - uphill battle - but I am more optimistic with the win. Good west coast offense play calling. O-line is getting better. Against a good d also.

At least, next week, the Eagles don't have any stellar recievers and Westbrook has been hobbled. Maybe our D can play better, because they will need to.

Eagles RB Brian Westbrook had an awesome day against the 49ers.

RUSHING

..................ATT... YDS... TD... LG
B. Westbrook 8..... 117.... 2.... 71

RECEIVING

....................REC.... YDS.... TD.... LG
R. Brown........ .5...... 106..... 0..... 50
M. Schobel ......1........ 60..... 0..... 60
B. Westbrook ..4........ 47..... 1...... 27
G. Lewis.......... 2....... 31...... 0 .....18
C. Buckhalter... 2....... 25...... 0..... 26
L. Smith.......... 3....... 19...... 1..... 12
H. Baskett........1......... 8...... 0...... 8

woodbuck27
09-24-2006, 09:26 PM

Please...don't insult the farm animals by inference pbmax.They can be sensitive and may rebell. :mrgreen:

pbmax
09-24-2006, 09:35 PM

Please...don't insult the farm animals by inference pbmax.They can be sensitive and may rebell. :mrgreen:
They would be more upset ifthey listened to him!

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 09:39 PM

They would be more upset ifthey listened to him!

LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: You got that right! :lol: :lol:

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 09:40 PM
I just got done watching that. Drew a good laugh from the crowd. He also said that 400 wouldn't have meant nearly as much without the win and spoke of people that continue to doubt him. I can't wait to see the articles tomorrow having seen the press conference. I wanna know which quotes they pull out of that one.

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Oh yeah. Thanks pb, that was awesome. You'd think that enough people would want to have that job that they'd find someone who could do it well.