PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL DIVISION ROUND PACKER 49ER GAMEDAY THREAD

Pages : [1] 2 3

texaspackerbacker
01-20-2024, 12:24 AM
Well, it's after midnight now, which makes it GAMEDAY.

Probable wet sloppy evening, no dome in Frisco - go figure that one hahahaha. Here's hoping (and I'm thinking) the Packers are better equipped to play in those conditions.

As I said several times, we beat a better team last week so we ought to be able to beat the Niners this week.

Vincenzo
01-20-2024, 01:16 AM
The Skinny from Reporters on Ringside is that our Packers won’t last 2 rounds.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:14 AM
Go Pack Go!

Anti-Polar Bear
01-20-2024, 07:56 AM
Coloratura
The place we dreamed about
The melodies inside yourself
And Love come pouring out
And everyone's allowed
We're feathered by the crowd

In the end, it's all about
The Love you're sending out

Packers 72
Gold Diggers 0

Power to the Packers!

Fritz
01-20-2024, 08:02 AM
Well, it's after midnight now, which makes it GAMEDAY.

Probable wet sloppy evening, no dome in Frisco - go figure that one hahahaha. Here's hoping (and I'm thinking) the Packers are better equipped to play in those conditions.

As I said several times, we beat a better team last week so we ought to be able to beat the Niners this week.

Damn, Tex, you waste no time.

Better take a nap after being up so late. Your wife will be waiting in her green-and-gold nightie when you wake up.

As I wrote elsewhere, it's been a long time since we've experienced a Packer team with this kind of vibe. That gives me hope - maybe it's the Niners who will tighten up, being the overwhelming favorites and all. Or maybe they'll kick the Packers's ass.

Either way, what a fun season!

Fosco33
01-20-2024, 09:27 AM
Don’t be too big for the moment as it’s just another game. Rest vs Rust will surely be mentioned so I’d take the ball and keep the same style as Vs Lions/Chiefs/Cowboys.

We’re gonna need another big game from Jones - 20 for 120.
We’re gonna need a clean game from Jordan and spread it out.
We’re gonna need to defend against their 3 receiving threats (Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk) and contain Christian.
We’re gonna need 2+ turnovers and possibly a defensive TD.
And we can’t miss any kicks/PATs.

There are 3 outcomes to this game:
1) Packers win: AWESOME

2) Packers lose but close: still a great year and very excited for the future

3) Packers lose and it’s not close: fire Joe Barry, still a great year and very excited for the future

House Money

I’m bullish on the Pack and if we can play ahead of the sticks (on schedule) I think we go up 14-0 pretty quick and then hold on for a 24-23 victory.

Let’s fucking go

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 09:37 AM
Don’t be too big for the moment as it’s just another game. Rest vs Rust will surely be mentioned so I’d take the ball and keep the same style as Vs Lions/Chiefs/Cowboys.

We’re gonna need to defend against their 3 receiving threats (Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk) and contain Christian.

3) Packers lose and it’s not close: fire Joe Barry, still a great year and very excited for the future

House Money

I’m bullish on the Pack and if we can play ahead of the sticks (on schedule) I think we go up 14-0 pretty quick and then hold on for a 24-23 victory.

Let’s fucking go

If the Packers get out to a 14 point lead and then have to hang on for a 1 point win, I may end up in the cardiac unit at the hospital. Much rather have them fall behind early and have them come from behind to win.

Fritz
01-20-2024, 09:45 AM
Bretsky's been quiet. I wonder if Bretsky is heartbroken that the Packers have been winning and the defense has been playing better. In Bretsky's scenario, the Packers' losing and the defense doing badly is a better future-case scenario than the other one in which the Packers roll for another week but drop from what Joe said was the 25th pick to the 29th AND save Joe Barely's job.

texaspackerbacker
01-20-2024, 09:48 AM
Damn, Tex, you waste no time.

Better take a nap after being up so late. Your wife will be waiting in her green-and-gold nightie when you wake up.

As I wrote elsewhere, it's been a long time since we've experienced a Packer team with this kind of vibe. That gives me hope - maybe it's the Niners who will tighten up, being the overwhelming favorites and all. Or maybe they'll kick the Packers's ass.

Either way, what a fun season!

I'm always up that late or later.

As I replied to what you wrote elsewhere, the Packers should win because they are the better team and because they beat a better opponent last week, also because the probable wet field will benefit us more than them, also because there's a possible rust factor after not playing last week, just as happened to the Packers that year when we were 15-1.

Fun last third or half season maybe. It sure wasn't much fun at the start.

texaspackerbacker
01-20-2024, 09:53 AM

House Money

Let’s fucking go

If all those things happen, we win by 4 or 5 touchdowns hahahahaha. If just some of them happen, it's a decent win. It would take fucking up in just about all those areas to lose.

You're right about House Money, but better to not fritter it away anyway.

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 10:04 AM
Rain has stopped in SF, but supposed to start again about 2:00. 80% chance of rain during the game. Game might come down to whichever team does a better chance of hanging onto the ball.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 11:44 AM
I'm bracing for a rough day, but I will be happy with this season even with a beatdown today. We accomplished the mission for 2023... and we have a chance for more.

HOUSE. MONEY. Let's go!

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 11:44 AM
Ok you skanks, I yelled and shook my fist at the sky so the rain would go West from me and it left. It will be wet, there will be blood!

CaptainKickass
01-20-2024, 12:21 PM
Obligatory game day post.

bobblehead
01-20-2024, 12:34 PM
My Brain says this is where the Cinderella story ends. I mean, come on, SF has treated us like an abused spouse. Shannahan isn't fat mike. They are tough and experienced....but the heart wants what the heart wants and I want to reverse history and play SF as the lower seed and send them home for the off season.

First play, channel Krapernick. Read option (that really is just the QB option) to Jones and Love keep the ball and sprint around the end for 50 yards or so. They know we want to establish the run. They are wary of MiLFs history of the bomb first play. We have never put a QB keeper on tape that I can think of. Reverse history. Its been a season of symmetry compared to 2010, now we need a little ying to yang with Love channeling the only positive thing I can say about that kneeling piece of shit. He can run.

GoPackGo. We are too young to realize that we shouldn't be here much less win. Pack 37 SF 24

RashanGary
01-20-2024, 12:43 PM
I made a mudder parlay.

25 to win 2,200 for me
190 to win 15k for my brother

We’ll see what happens.

RashanGary
01-20-2024, 12:45 PM
I don’t usually drag my bro in unless I feel good. Last time he bet with me we were 1 leg away on an 8 leg. Marriotta played a shit game for the titans against the worst team in the league at the time (broncos) and fucked him out of 10k that time.

Fritz
01-20-2024, 01:39 PM
I'm always up that late or later.

As I replied to what you wrote elsewhere, the Packers should win because they are the better team and because they beat a better opponent last week, also because the probable wet field will benefit us more than them, also because there's a possible rust factor after not playing last week, just as happened to the Packers that year when we were 15-1.

Fun last third or half season maybe. It sure wasn't much fun at the start.

https://www.theoriginalunderground.com/cdn/shop/products/i-want-to-believe-poster-print-946855_1024x.jpg?v=1661351230

Vincenzo
01-20-2024, 01:56 PM
'Super soaker of a game': 49ers-Packers forecast looks very wet.”

“The National Weather Service is warning of “moderate impact” on Saturday evening with over a 75% chance of rain predicted for most of the game.”

RashanGary
01-20-2024, 02:36 PM
Purdy has very small hands that let him down in his last rain game

A lot of those screens are kind of hit or miss as far as how clean the look is setting up. Lots of last second movement needs to be made as soon as that ball is caught. Easy to slip trying to get going on a muddy look and a muddy field.

I just don’t see this field playing to sf favor.

I don’t see it playing to Aaron jones either. Maybe Patrick Taylor has a surprise big day.

Love has huge bad weather hands a big arm. We should throw a little better. Guys who rely less on cutting are Watson, Musgrave, Patrick Taylor….

It’s gonna be a weird game no matter what. We’ll see.

RashanGary
01-20-2024, 02:40 PM
I think the pass rush is slowed a lot in a mud game too. Advantage packers with the theoretical well equipped bad weather QB.

OL usually keep their feet under them. DL get off balance trying to get those edges and need the footing more. You always see pass rushers thrive on turf. Mud is 4x as bad as grass. We should be able to pass pro.

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 03:19 PM
Tom Silverstein
@TomSilverstein
m
The #Packers have elevated LB Keshawn Banks from the practice squad to the active roster for gameday, signed P Pat O’Donnell to practice squad and released OL Michael Jordan from the practice squad. P Daniel Whelan was listed on injury report with illness, so not sure what’s up

Edit:

Tom Silverstein
@TomSilverstein

Since O’Donnell was not elevated sounds like Whelan will be active. Was probably a precautionary move made late yesterday.

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 03:25 PM
Andy Herman
@AndyHermanNFL

Umm not to get anyone too excited… but the Packers did not elevate any of their 3 practice squad CBs, including David Long Jr. I would say there is a very slim chance they would go into a playoff game w/ only 4 CBs which means a certain CB1 is probably in a good spot to play

Freak Out
01-20-2024, 03:52 PM
Packers 30
Gold Rush 27

Watson and the TEs kill it. Anders misses another PAT.

Fritz
01-20-2024, 04:30 PM
Purdy has very small hands that let him down in his last rain game

A lot of those screens are kind of hit or miss as far as how clean the look is setting up. Lots of last second movement needs to be made as soon as that ball is caught. Easy to slip trying to get going on a muddy look and a muddy field.

I just don’t see this field playing to sf favor.

I don’t see it playing to Aaron jones either. Maybe Patrick Taylor has a surprise big day.

Love has huge bad weather hands a big arm. We should throw a little better. Guys who rely less on cutting are Watson, Musgrave, Patrick Taylor….

It’s gonna be a weird game no matter what. We’ll see.

I give you Brock Purdy:

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/degR_1NSIT0sRoYN8WPBACq9O-o=/0x0:1200x800/1200x800/filters:focal(502x176:694x368)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/66366230/burrow_hands_getty_ringer.0.jpg

bobblehead
01-20-2024, 04:42 PM
RG, I like your moxie. You are trying to find a lot of reasons we could win today. I'm just going to go with "we are better, hungrier and more motivated"

Bretsky
01-20-2024, 05:52 PM
Bretsky's been quiet. I wonder if Bretsky is heartbroken that the Packers have been winning and the defense has been playing better. In Bretsky's scenario, the Packers' losing and the defense doing badly is a better future-case scenario than the other one in which the Packers roll for another week but drop from what Joe said was the 25th pick to the 29th AND save Joe Barely's job.

You are right in that the Packers draft position has plummeted in every round of the draft and it's very likely we bring Joe Barry Back.

But I'm staying negative as it's been good karma so far.

NO F'CKIN way Green Bay wins today. I'm going in my thread next and picking San Fran to win and cover the spread

Upnorth
01-20-2024, 05:55 PM
So, in a few hours some one remind me that just getting into the playoffs, let aline the division rd is an awesome accomplishment for the youngest playoff team in history.

I just don't want to be hurt again

Bretsky
01-20-2024, 06:01 PM
So, in a few hours some one remind me that just getting into the playoffs, let aline the division rd is an awesome accomplishment for the youngest playoff team in history.

It was an incredibly impressive ride and we all should be very very optimistic for the future.

We're on borrowerd time; I think our road is hitting the dead end tonight.

But no reason, to be anything but optimistic and happy for the future of the Packers at this point

Bretsky
01-20-2024, 06:04 PM

I'd add..the BEST scenario I'd cheer for is a Super Bowl Victory. I'd be happy as can be to watch that occur this year.

With that being said, assuming Green Bay Loses tonight, its hard for me to hope the defense excels enough to keep Barry

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 06:12 PM
inactives:

Green Bay Packers

18 WR Malik Heath
28 RB AJ Dillon
48 S Benny Sapp III
55 LB Kingsley Enagbare
57 LB Brenton Cox Jr.
72 T Caleb Jones

San Francisco 49ers

17 QB Brandon Allen
75 OL Matt Pryor
10 WR Ronnie Bell
50 LB Jalen Graham
0 CB Samuel Womack III
58 DL Alex Barrett
96 DL T.Y. McGill

Upnorth
01-20-2024, 06:13 PM
And now all 7 of us are in packers gear, even thd oldest who lived in calgary a province over.

GO PACK GO

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 06:14 PM

https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I?si=liDItzFSDLTeamcD

smuggler
01-20-2024, 06:50 PM
inactives:

Green Bay Packers

18 WR Malik Heath
28 RB AJ Dillon
48 S Benny Sapp III
55 LB Kingsley Enagbare
57 LB Brenton Cox Jr.
72 T Caleb Jones

San Francisco 49ers

17 QB Brandon Allen
75 OL Matt Pryor
10 WR Ronnie Bell
50 LB Jalen Graham
0 CB Samuel Womack III
58 DL Alex Barrett
96 DL T.Y. McGill

Dillon is out. A lot riding on Jones playing the whole game and playing well...

red
01-20-2024, 06:54 PM
whos the moron that gave erin andrews an umbrella and a winter coat?

its raining

take away the umbrella and put her in a white t-shirt

red
01-20-2024, 06:55 PM
Dillon is out. A lot riding on Jones playing the whole game and playing well...

good

with dillon out the team can't "forget" about jones

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 06:59 PM
Brenton Cox inactive. So the 4th OLB is Keyshawn Banks. He has a lot of ST experience. Packers have also played some 4-3 fronts with Wooden at DE.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:00 PM
That might be a help, but that plan falls apart as soon as Jones needs a breather or (knock on wood) he goes down with an injury. We're pretty damn fucked with neither.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:14 PM
Dillon not active with a broken hand and 80% chance of rain. Too much chance of a fumble. Cox not active because he can't play STs and is probably the 53rd player on our 53 man roster.

Go Pack, Go!!

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 07:15 PM
Lets get this shit done!!! Go Pack Go!!

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:16 PM
Good kick return by Nixon on a short kick.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:17 PM
Jones has great vision and feet.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:19 PM
Way to stay patient and get the 1st down Love. Hits the check down. ARod would thrown a looper down the sideline and we would have punted.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:20 PM
Two first downs makes sure we get points or SF has bad field position.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:24 PM
Good route by Dobbs.

smuggler
Wicks (technically) with a Pancake on Bosa...

Bretsky
Great start so far

I'll say the obvious again

IT helps GB that AJ Dillon is out.

Ride AJO

ThunderDan
That run didn’t work.

Bretsky
01-20-2024, 07:25 PM
anybody see BOSA's comments on GB and their QB/Coaching from last week ?

Hints GB is more dangerous with a QB who will take coaching

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:26 PM
Dang it, grab that Dobbs. All right good 3.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:27 PM
Good drive. 7 and a half minutes. FG Packers.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:27 PM
anybody see BOSA's comments on GB and their QB/Coaching from last week ?

Hints GB is more dangerous with a QB who will take coaching

I did. A bunch of that coming out this week about ARod running the O and the coaches having no idea what was going to be run.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:28 PM
Missed the 3rd down to Doubs. He drop it?

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:29 PM
In a couple of years, that offense is going to be unstoppable.

ThunderDan

No good break up by the CB but Dobbs got a paw on it.

MadtownPacker
The was a good penalty by SF. 3 is still good. They scored on the opening drive.

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 07:30 PM

Tight coverage . Not sure if DB got hand on the ball.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:31 PM
Ugh, can’t let those quick screens go for 15.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 07:31 PM
Ugh, can’t let those quick screens go for 15.
Looks costly.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:32 PM
Savage drops the pick 6

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:33 PM
Should have been an int.

Anti-Polar Bear
Gotta pick that shit off!

MadScientist
Catch first, then run it back

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:34 PM
Deebo hit by 4 Packers.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:34 PM
He knew it was 6... just catch the ball man

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:35 PM
That Zooooooooom commercial sucks. All it makes me do is mute the tv.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 07:35 PM
Deebo hit by 4 Packers.
They are going for the strip.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:36 PM
They got the ball out, but it was way after the whistle.

ThunderDan
Big sack but that had to be a coverage sack.

beveaux1
They are going for the strip.

2 or 3 of them hit him in the midsection. He's having trouble getting his breath.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:37 PM
Sack!!

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:38 PM
Decent return by Reed to keep us out of our own 20.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 07:38 PM
2 or 3 of them hit him in the midsection. He's having trouble getting his breath.
Keeping hitting that mofo like a piñata!

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:39 PM
PHYSICAL!

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:41 PM
Fred Warner got toasted by Musgrave but didn't punish him.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:41 PM
He was there early. DPI.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:42 PM
Tucker Kraft would have been the better throw there.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:44 PM
Doubs picking up where he left off last week.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:44 PM
Aaron Jones would have gotten an additional 5 yards there.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:46 PM
Hell yeah, Kraft! Also, Love not looking at the dumpoff.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:46 PM
Kraft hurt. That hurts.

Rutnstrut
01-20-2024, 07:48 PM
Kraft hurt. That hurts.

Yes it does. If they have to lose a TE, I'd rather it be Musgrave.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:48 PM
Good play to throw it away by Love.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:49 PM
Yes it does. If they have to lose a TE, I'd rather it be Musgrave.

Good evening, are you in the garage watching?

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:50 PM
Jones is red hot.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:50 PM
Jones slipped or he'd have scored on that 2nd down run.

Rutnstrut
01-20-2024, 07:51 PM
Good evening, are you in the garage watching?

I actually am out in the mancave/shop.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 07:52 PM
3rd and 1. Big play. Do we have 2 downs to get it?

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:53 PM
He got it.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:54 PM
Don’t challenge. Can’t see where the ball is.

Upnorth
01-20-2024, 07:54 PM
Poop

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:56 PM
God Campbell is hot trash

Teamcheez1
01-20-2024, 07:56 PM
Bad spot.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 07:57 PM
Wyatt with a good tackle.

red
01-20-2024, 07:58 PM
why are we not good with the QB sneak?

smuggler
01-20-2024, 07:59 PM

Our O-line is half as good at Run Blocking. I thought you read the comparisons in the other thread?

Teamcheez1
All that effort on offense and all we have to show for it is 3 points. That is a formula for losing a game.

beveaux1

We never do it.

ThunderDan
Why did Campbell hesitate. Just hit the QB.

red
move your ass campbell

why was he running in slo motion towards the QB with no one blocking him?

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:00 PM
Great push to collapse the pocket by Brooks. Too bad Purdy got it out.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 08:01 PM
Hit Brock Purdy as he's throwing and it's a duck... complete for a first down.

So far 49ers getting the breaks. Bad spot on 4th. Dropped pick-6, that play.

red
01-20-2024, 08:01 PM
grounding?

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 08:02 PM
Just gotta hold to a fg.

smuggler
They missed a false start on the 2nd down play.

Defensive interior is getting penetration. Should have a chance for a turnover sooner or later.

beveaux1
FG range.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:03 PM
We blitzed and didn’t get anywhere near the QB.

red
worthless blitz

savage playing like the savage who shouldn't be employed

Anti-Polar Bear
Fuck the refs. Terrible spot on the Love Push.

beveaux1
Easy TD. Savage beaten.

Teamcheez1
This is on the offense so far.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 08:04 PM
Still hanging with them on the road. Can’t expect another blowout.

red
01-20-2024, 08:05 PM
2 trips into the redzone and a pick 6 drop leaves us with 3 points

ThunderDan

Huh? O has moved the ball fine. D played good for 1 series and got pushed around there.

Rutnstrut

Well except for the defense allowing a TD, sure.

beveaux1

Really!! That was an easy 33 yard TD pass. I didn't see Love covering anybody.

bobblehead
01-20-2024, 08:06 PM

How do you figure. We just gave up a 90 yard drive.

Teamcheez1
01-20-2024, 08:07 PM
Huh? O has moved the ball fine. D played good for 1 series and got pushed around there.

3 points. Nothing else to say.

red
01-20-2024, 08:07 PM
blown coverage on the TD

wide open reed. looks like the same play that kept getting doubs open last week

red
01-20-2024, 08:10 PM
what did myers do to get a penalty?

smuggler
01-20-2024, 08:11 PM

Headbutt.

Myers cost us 15 yards.

beveaux1

Yelled at SF

ThunderDan
What a dime by Love.

bobblehead
01-20-2024, 08:12 PM
Bromance

red
great throw and catch

Upnorth
I love thr Lafleur offense

smuggler
Holy SHIT what a throw.

beveaux1
Beautiful throw!

red
01-20-2024, 08:13 PM
someone was being held right over the middle

watson maybe?

Rutnstrut
01-20-2024, 08:13 PM
So all season they called helmet to helmet when it's not. But they don't call it here when it is??????

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:14 PM
Lot of pressure.

ThunderDan
Too bad they stalled out again.

Upnorth
Poop

Teamcheez1
Same problem we have every playoff game with SF. The offense lets us down.

red
01-20-2024, 08:15 PM
shit snap

3 redzone trips, and a dropped pick 6

only 6 point

we could be blowing them out again

ThunderDan
D needs to hold here. Get us to half time trailing by 1.

smuggler
God our long snapper is utter dogshit.

He better have a STEM degree.

beveaux1
God our long snapper is utter dogshit.

I've been saying that all year.

Upnorth
01-20-2024, 08:16 PM
We have the better o so far. But they have a better d

smuggler
01-20-2024, 08:16 PM
I hate commercials.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:17 PM
We have the better o so far. But they have a better d

Who doesn't have a better D.

Upnorth
01-20-2024, 08:17 PM
Man, we have been moving the ball. Not finishing but our o looks good.

red
01-20-2024, 08:18 PM
need a stop D

they get the ball to start the second

we could be down big before we get the ball again

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:19 PM
Quay, you can’t let him run around you for an extra 5 yards.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:20 PM
We just don't tackle well.

red
01-20-2024, 08:22 PM
well agent argyle looks horrible. is it a kids movie?

ThunderDan
We just don't tackle well.

I know they limit contact at practices, but we really miss a lot of tackles and take bad angles to let the other team get an extra 5.

Joemailman
Who doesn't have a better D.

The teams at home.

beveaux1
We really need a stop. A zero point stop.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:23 PM
The teams at home.

True.

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:24 PM
I know they limit contact at practices, but we really miss a lot of tackles and take bad angles to let the other team get an extra 5.

The other thing that kills me is those short completions. Our D sits a waits for the receiver to come to them instead of closing and limiting the gain.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:25 PM
We still can't tackle.

red
01-20-2024, 08:25 PM
The other thing that kills me is those short completions. Our D sits a waits for the receiver to come to them instead of closing and limiting the gain.

yup, they gave up at least 5 more yards after mccaffrey caught that one ball before the hit him, and he had to catch it and turn around

smuggler
01-20-2024, 08:26 PM
I don't know if a 10-yard cushion on the slot receiver on 3rd and 2 is a good call.

red
01-20-2024, 08:27 PM
how many commercial breaks have we had in the last 10 minutes?

at least 3, maybe 4?

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:27 PM
49ers might have been a little too cute with letting the clock run down. They are now going to be pressed to get a TD because of time constraints.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:28 PM
I don't know if a 10-yard cushion on the slot receiver on 3rd and 2 is a good call.

It's all about not allowing a TD. They'll give up 3 points.

red
01-20-2024, 08:28 PM
49ers might have been a little too cute with letting the clock run down. They are now going to be pressed to get a TD because of time constraints.

joe barry

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:29 PM

Have you seen our defense? They have. They scouted it. They know they have time.

Rutnstrut
01-20-2024, 08:29 PM

Not too pressed, they are playing the Packers D.

red
01-20-2024, 08:30 PM
FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teamcheez1
01-20-2024, 08:31 PM
The defense is not the problem.

We’re losing the game because of the offense, plain and simple.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 08:32 PM
FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, you don't like all these shit commercials?

Anti-Polar Bear
Gary has been a nonfactor. Dude needs to start pimping!

smuggler
Gary has been off since Thanksgiving, to be honest.

Upnorth
01-20-2024, 08:33 PM
I hate sf more than the bears

red
blocked!!!!

perfect

ThunderDan
Not too pressed, they are playing the Packers D.

That is exactly what I was talking about. 49ers had to spike it on 2nd down and now have the FG attempt.

beveaux1
STs block!!

red
01-20-2024, 08:34 PM
Gary has been off since Thanksgiving, to be honest.

i agree completely

he's had almost zero impact at all

MadtownPacker
01-20-2024, 08:34 PM
If you had said 7-6 at the half….

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:35 PM
Packers played well in the first half.

We got a bad spot on 4th down and Savage dropped a pick 6. Could be ahead right now by a couple of scores.

Upnorth
01-20-2024, 08:36 PM
So that things we did where we stopped the field goal, we should do that more

Don't remember seeing that for a fee decades it feels

ThunderDan
Poor time management by SF and a tipped long FG and SF probably costs themselves 3 points.

smuggler
Other than the block, all the bounces were going to the 49ers and we managed to keep it close. If the wind goes the other way in the second half we have a damn good chance to sneak out with a win!

Joemailman
Love under more pressure than usual tonight. 49ers D is tough.

Teamcheez1
01-20-2024, 08:37 PM
We need at least 20 points to win this game.

King Friday
01-20-2024, 08:37 PM
Packers are in the game. That is the main thing. Offense needs to have some new wrinkles in the red zone. Need to see more of Jones in the second half. Can we ever cover a TE?

bobblehead
01-20-2024, 08:39 PM
Most important point if all. We beat the 2 seed and are playing the 1 seed equal. Our QB is for real. Now give Jones 20 carries in the 2nd half.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-20-2024, 08:39 PM
Gary is due a strip-sack.

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:42 PM
Poor time management by SF and a tipped long FG and SF probably costs themselves 3 points.

Looked like they played scared of Love getting the ball. That's really a testament to how strong the offense is.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 08:45 PM
Needs more... Doubs?

beveaux1
01-20-2024, 08:46 PM
Needs more... Doubs?

Got to figure out a way to get into the end zone.

Rastak
01-20-2024, 08:47 PM
Mid year I said our teams are shit, I was half right!

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Mid year I said our teams are shit, I was half right!

Well you did run your 2nd, 3rd and 4th string QBs.

red
01-20-2024, 08:50 PM
so deebo hurts his shoulder, not his head, and the team won't let him go back in?

thats odd

huge stop by the d

ThunderDan
Great 3 and out.

George Cumby
Three and out, Baby.

beveaux1
Defensive stop!

Anti-Polar Bear
Great 3 and out.

Nice pressure by Gary!

red
Well you did run your 2nd, 3rd and 4th string QBs.

wasn't there a 5th in there too?

Sparkey
Great start to the 2nd half. Gary pressure forces 4th down.

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 08:51 PM
Gary there that time.

King Friday
Offense needs to step up. We need a TD.

George Cumby
Let's go, O.

Upnorth
Well what do you know

red
need a TD here fellas

ThunderDan
wasn't there a 5th in there too?

I lost count.

Teamcheez1
01-20-2024, 08:52 PM
This is it. We need to take control right now.

Offense needs to set up.

smuggler
01-20-2024, 08:53 PM
Slow and methodical TD drive then get the 2pt conversion and go into the 4th quarter with a TD lead!!

Rutnstrut
Need Jones to break a big one now.

red
kraft back in

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:55 PM
I am so glad Aaron Jones is back. I was so sure his season was over when he hurt his knee in the Chargers game.

George Cumby
01-20-2024, 08:56 PM
Kraft makes that block, Reed gets at least another five.

red
01-20-2024, 08:57 PM
tom coming out a couple of plays after getting up slow

red
01-20-2024, 08:57 PM
Kraft makes that block, Reed gets at least another five.

reed took a huge hit to that quad

red
01-20-2024, 08:58 PM
HORRIBLE SPOT!!!!

George Cumby
WTAF

Anti-Polar Bear
Fucking refs!

King Friday
Refs need some glasses.

red
what a great song

think fox has any clue what the song is about?

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 08:59 PM
That is twice the refs have screwed us on a spot. Luckily there is a good angle to get it right on this one.

smuggler
Dipshit line judges can't see.

beveaux1
They don't want to give him a first down.

MadScientist
That was the fastest review I've ever seen.

Teamcheez1
How many spots can the refs screw up tonight?

red
01-20-2024, 09:00 PM
well that was fucking ugly

ThunderDan
Good lord that was horrible. Thank god we jumped on the ball.

Upnorth
Gah

red
01-20-2024, 09:01 PM
needed more yards then that on 2nd and long

ThunderDan
Face mask not called.

smuggler
Yet another bad bounce goes the 49ers way... maybe it's not our night.

Teamcheez1
Offense sucks today.

beveaux1
Jones fumbling rears its head.

red
FLAG!!!!!!!

bo melton draws the huge flag

ThunderDan
Yes, Bo Melton gets pulled down.

George Cumby
NFL wants the Niners to win.

King Friday
Just throw it deep every time. The SF secondary is horrible.

MadScientist
01-20-2024, 09:02 PM
Better call that PI after missing the facemask.

George Cumby
Get rekt.

Rastak
Clear foul.

red
41 yard penalty

TD BO MELTON!!!!!!

ThunderDan
Bo Melton for the TD.

MadScientist
01-20-2024, 09:03 PM
Melton just owning SF.

red
shouldn't we be going for 2?

Sparkey
Bo fucking Melton!

beveaux1
TD Melton!!

George Cumby
Hahahahahahah

Upnorth
Yes. Yes YES

smuggler
BO MELTON!!!

ThunderDan
01-20-2024, 09:04 PM
I am actually glad we went for 1 and didn’t start chasing points early.

King Friday
Niners can’t stand up. Time to unleash Watson deep.

Fosco33
Bo knows football

Joemailman
Odd that the home team is the one having trouble with footing.

red
guy does not look like bob marley

yeas he is black, and yes he has dreds. thats about it

Joemailman
01-20-2024, 09:05 PM
I am actually glad we went for 1 and didn’t start chasing points early.

Agree.

red

watson would have to make 1 move to make the guy go down

that might me too much for him

smuggler
Doesn't really sound like Bob either. But, honestly, acting is the most important thing, so...

ThunderDan
guy does not look like bob marley

yeas he is black, and yes he has dreds. thats about it

Every little ting is gonna be alright.

Rutnstrut
01-20-2024, 09:06 PM

He's about due for a few big catches and a hamstring injury.