PDA

View Full Version : (Select one or more) What position group(s) make you most excited with our R1 pick?

RashanGary
01-25-2024, 09:13 PM
I’m going S, CB, DT, Edge and Tackle

We need DBs. The other positions are really hard to fill so you can’t pass them up.

call_me_ishmael
01-25-2024, 11:03 PM
Yokozunas, QBs, and CBs. That's all I ever take in R1.

Vincenzo
01-26-2024, 01:36 AM
Edge, I’m telling you that we need a fuckin edge, RG. :razz:

bobblehead
01-26-2024, 12:57 PM
I have seen some articles with 5 CBs with first round grades. That could mean a good one slips to us. We desperately need a safety, but its not a strong S draft near the top. We also need an infusion of OL talent and its a deep T draft with 6-7 first round talents. I would be happy to grab one of them and slide Tom to the inside. Yea, I know, everyone suddenly loves Tom as much as I did when we picked him, but he would be a top 5 G imo.

texaspackerbacker
01-26-2024, 03:07 PM
Wow, I made a terrible mistake. I put my choices from the other poll - most disappointed - in this poll. I would hate to see an O lineman as the R1 pick - contrary to my mistaken vote above.

What I would be most excited to see drafted in R1 probably would be ILB which, of course, isn't even in the poll hahahaha. Excited isn't really the right word. I just consider that to be the position of greatest need. It would take getting a real star quality ILB to be exciting - Fred Warner level, and that wouldn't become apparent until long after the draft.