PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Gute Draft At #25? 1.0

Joemailman
03-05-2024, 06:45 PM
I've excluded the following from the poll because they will likely be gone. If you disagree and want to vote for one, pick "Other":

Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, Jayden Daniels, Marvin Harrison Jr., Brock Bowers, Malik Nabers, Joe Alt, Dallas Turner, Rome Odunze, Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Taliese Fuaga, Terrion Arnold, Jared Verse, Quinyon Mitchell, J.C. Latham

Poll to follow.

jklowan
03-05-2024, 06:56 PM
I've excluded the following from the poll because they will likely be gone. If you disagree and want to vote for one, pick "Other":

Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, Jayden Daniels, Marvin Harrison Jr., Brock Bowers, Malik Nabers, Joe Alt, Dallas Turner, Rome Odunze, Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Taliese Fuaga, Terrion Arnold, Jared Verse, Quinyon Mitchell, J.C. Latham

Poll to follow.

I think it's Cooper DeJean, or a possible trade down and Graham Barton

Joemailman
03-05-2024, 06:59 PM
Cooper DeJean. Honorable Mention: Troy Fautanu

Anti-Polar Bear
03-05-2024, 08:12 PM
What’s with the all the love for Dejean? Take way the pale skin, and DeJean is basically a Josh Jackson clone.

Spaulding
03-05-2024, 08:26 PM
Although I don't think DeJean will last until the Packer's pick, I selected him out of hope as seems to be both possibly the BPA and a position of need much like Raji was years ago.

Joemailman
03-05-2024, 08:27 PM
Jackson was a 1 year wonder. And slower than DeJean.

Frozen Tundra
03-05-2024, 09:56 PM
What’s with the all the love for Dejean? Take way the pale skin, and DeJean is basically a Josh Jackson clone.

I don't understand this DeJean hysteria either. It's like some sort of a cult.

The dude has not played a single snap since he was injured on November 11th. At that time, the consensus of most of the early mocks was that he was somewhere between lower half of the first and middle of the second round. Since then, he's somehow become a lock for the middle of the 1st and I've seen some people suggesting Top Ten.

Why? Is he doing his rehab on Planet Krypton or something? Why would an injured and inactive player climb so steadily and so high in the draft rankings?

It makes no sense to me.

But I went with Nubin, tentatively. Safety is the only position I would want to spend a 1st round pick on, and he's probably the last man left standing at the position who might warrant that. If he's not there (or even if he is, but Gute doesn't see him as best value), I'd just as soon drop back, gather some extra Day 2 picks, and use them to increase our chances of strengthening the position in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds. I'd love to see Cole Bishop in this defense, but I don't love him "#25 worth".

But then again, things will likely change between now and then anyway. I think it's quite likely Gutekunst solves at least half our safety problem in free agency next week, and once the dust settles from that, we'll have a much better idea of what the team needs are.

Bretsky
03-05-2024, 10:02 PM
bring on the Chop :)

Joemailman
03-05-2024, 10:43 PM
Cooper's stock dropped after he got hurt, recovered, and has been pretty steady for a while now. https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/players/2024/cooper-dejean It's dropped slightly since he reported at combine he had a broken fibula.

texaspackerbacker
03-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Interesting that you worded it SHOULD draft, not WILL draft. I haven't done enough checking to make a choice, There are, however, some positions I don't want in the first round.

sharpe1027
03-06-2024, 11:49 PM
I doubt he's available by the Packers' pick, but Chop could really augment the existing pass rush with his speed.

Joemailman
03-07-2024, 11:05 AM
I doubt he's available by the Packers' pick, but Chop could really augment the existing pass rush with his speed.

I think it's 50/50 with him. A lot of big boards have him rated right around #25 overall and most mock drafts have him going in the 20's. He's generally rated the #4 Edge.

Fritz
03-07-2024, 11:43 AM

Plus, in practice, when Hafley wants the defense to really hustle, he would get to say "Let's go! Chop Chop!"

sharpe1027
03-07-2024, 03:11 PM
I think it's 50/50 with him. A lot of big boards have him rated right around #25 overall and most mock drafts have him going in the 20's. He's generally rated the #4 Edge.

I get he's one dimensional being smaller and with short arms. Some OTs will be fast enough to neutralize him. If you have a guy like Gary that can power rush to rotate with, you can exploit more weaknesses in the OT. Some OTs are better at countering power and some at speed, few are outstanding at both.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-07-2024, 05:49 PM
Interesting that you worded it SHOULD draft, not WILL draft. I haven't done enough checking to make a choice, There are, however, some positions I don't want in the first round.

First round positions the Packers should avoid like the plague, at least this year: OL, DT, RB, QB, K, P, LS.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-07-2024, 06:01 PM
Jackson was a 1 year wonder. And slower than DeJean.

From what I read from the draft experts, DeJean ain’t hip-hop enough to play corner, meaning he ain’t got the hip game to be a mano-a-mano lockdown corner that Haf-Fucked prefers. Dejean appears to be a Cover-2 zone corner.

Sure, the dude could be a hip hop safety. But what’s with moving white corners to safety? It’s akin to moving Black QBs to WR.

texaspackerbacker
03-08-2024, 12:07 AM
First round positions the Packers should avoid like the plague, at least this year: OL, DT, RB, QB, K, P, LS.

I agree. Add WR and TE to that also.

I'd rather get a Safety in free agency, as it seems to me that relying on a rookie Safety, even a good one, is a risky thing.

ThunderDan
03-08-2024, 07:44 AM
OTHER

I am going with Amarius Mims. I would take Murphy or Newton but I don't believe they will be available when the Packers pick.

Joemailman
03-08-2024, 08:02 AM
My bad. Mims should have been in the poll. That was an oversight.

Deputy Nutz
03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
I voted for Barton, but he didn't run at the combine. Nubin is also high on the list. I would go with both of these guys simply because that is the biggest need on the roster.

call_me_ishmael
03-08-2024, 11:14 AM
This is an OT and WR draft so presumably he'll feast on one of those or go for something that is neglected because people are feasting. I have to imagine it's a CB, OT, or DL imo.

Joemailman
03-08-2024, 11:41 AM
This is an OT and WR draft so presumably he'll feast on one of those or go for something that is neglected because people are feasting. I have to imagine it's a CB, OT, or DL imo.

It's also a QB and CB draft. If teams feast on OT, WR, QB and CB, a DT or Edge could slip through. Daniel Jeremiah's top 40 has this positional breakdown:

WR: 7
OT: 7
QB: 6
CB: 6
ER: 5
DL: 3
IOL: 3
LB: 2
TE: 1

call_me_ishmael
03-08-2024, 12:45 PM
I would love it if they came away with a CB and edge from those top 50.

Fritz
03-08-2024, 03:47 PM
I would love it if they came away with a CB and edge from those top 50.

Any combination of corner, safety, defensive line, edge, offensive line. Hell, if they draft a wide receiver that early, all I could say would be "Geez, they must really, really like this guy." And if that's what they do, then, well, okay.

My hope is that maybe JJ McCarthy is still sitting there when the Packers pick, and a team offers them a ransom for the chance to draft him.

Joemailman
03-09-2024, 10:00 AM
Any combination of corner, safety, defensive line, edge, offensive line. Hell, if they draft a wide receiver that early, all I could say would be "Geez, they must really, really like this guy." And if that's what they do, then, well, okay.

My hope is that maybe JJ McCarthy is still sitting there when the Packers pick, and a team offers them a ransom for the chance to draft him.

There are few mock drafts that have McCarthy getting past the Vikings at #11. Even if he did, there are other teams that would likely take him before he got to the Packers. So far in the poll there are votes for CB, S, DL, EDGE, IOL, and OT.

MadtownPacker
03-09-2024, 10:43 AM

Fritz
03-11-2024, 07:30 AM
It would be almost funny if Guter drafted a QB at #25.

“Hey man, we just go BPA in this organization.”

Or maybe Michael Penix or Bo Nix is sitting there, and some team gets jumpy and trades up with the Pack to get their guy.

Wait - and it’s THE JETS who do it! They used their high first rounder on an offensive tackle to make Rodgers happy, then trade their third and fourth rounders plus next year’s first rounder for that #25 pick. Aaron Rodgers comes out with cryptic comments immediately following the draft.

bobblehead
03-11-2024, 10:12 AM
At 25 I could see about 10 guys similar being available. Trading to the early 2nd might make sense if someone gives us value. So many good tackles in this draft. Some guys like Jordan Morgan probably goes like 20 most years, but might end up 30-40 in this draft (or later). He's got some Zach Tom to him. Good technician, can play tackle or guard. Personally I hope they go with OL. Mims is a beast, but needs some refinement. All the top 5 posted good RAS scores and did nothing to hurt their cause.

sharpe1027
03-11-2024, 12:17 PM
At 25 I could see about 10 guys similar being available. Trading to the early 2nd might make sense if someone gives us value. So many good tackles in this draft. Some guys like Jordan Morgan probably goes like 20 most years, but might end up 30-40 in this draft (or later). He's got some Zach Tom to him. Good technician, can play tackle or guard. Personally I hope they go with OL. Mims is a beast, but needs some refinement. All the top 5 posted good RAS scores and did nothing to hurt their cause.
The problem is if other teams see this too, who's going to trade up?

texaspackerbacker
03-11-2024, 08:32 PM
I've got a bad feeling that they're gonna make a lot of ya'all happy and take an O Lineman. If they do, they damn well better do their homework and get somebody who won't be a bust.

Fritz
03-11-2024, 08:46 PM
Yeah, like that Bakhtieri guy! He was terrible!

sharpe1027
03-11-2024, 09:04 PM
Safety doesn't seem as critical anymore.

texaspackerbacker
03-11-2024, 09:21 PM
Yeah, like that Bakhtieri guy! He was terrible!

No, I was thinking of Sherrod and Mandarich and probably a few other high drafted O Linemen that were big nothings.

All I will say about Bakhtiari is that I'm more concerned about losing Runyan than him. It seems, though, that the Giants overpaid for Runyan.

Yes, Safety is not as critical. Pairing McKinney with Ford and/or Owens and/or Johnson should be more than adequate. I think they draft a Safety maybe 3rd or 4th, though.

bobblehead
03-12-2024, 09:33 AM
The problem is if other teams see this too, who's going to trade up?

GMs are like fans. They fall in love with players too. Many of them just aren't that smart.

Fritz
03-12-2024, 05:06 PM
No, I was thinking of Sherrod and Mandarich and probably a few other high drafted O Linemen that were big nothings.

All I will say about Bakhtiari is that I'm more concerned about losing Runyan than him. It seems, though, that the Giants overpaid for Runyan.

Yes, Safety is not as critical. Pairing McKinney with Ford and/or Owens and/or Johnson should be more than adequate. I think they draft a Safety maybe 3rd or 4th, though.

Sherrod got a bad rap. He really had a horrible injury before he had a chance to prove himself.

sharpe1027
03-12-2024, 06:09 PM
GMs are like fans. They fall in love with players too. Many of them just aren't that smart.

This is true. I'm not saying they can't trade down, but they need someone that wants to trade up badly enough to offer sufficient value. It's not always the case.

red
03-12-2024, 06:13 PM
Safety doesn't seem as critical anymore.

still need a second starter

Joemailman
03-12-2024, 06:21 PM
still need a second starter

I hope they sign Rudy Ford. I actually thought he played better than Owens before he got hurt. And they'll be drafting at least one.

Sparkey
03-13-2024, 10:42 AM
Cooper DeJean - plug and play slot cb / safety - incredible ball skills and intangibles
Troy Fautanu - instant plus starter at guard, but able to play tackle as well
Ruke Orhorhoro - raw but exciting DT that is still learning the game - sky is the ceiling type of athlete

in that order of preference.

bobblehead
03-13-2024, 10:51 AM
This is true. I'm not saying they can't trade down, but they need someone that wants to trade up badly enough to offer sufficient value. It's not always the case.

Agree, which was why I added "if someone gives us value". It takes 2 to tango. If they stay right where they are, they should have a chance to get a really good player....although I am starting to think Mims goes top 15 after watching him move. Guy is just a physical monster.

bobblehead
03-13-2024, 10:52 AM
I hope they sign Rudy Ford. I actually thought he played better than Owens before he got hurt. And they'll be drafting at least one.

Agree. I'd like him on ST and as the 3rd safety in a pinch.

Jaire
03-24-2024, 09:09 AM
I'm hoping they grab Murphy or one of the Robinsons. They have capital to move up if all three are going off the board. Let Hafley work his magic on the back end with what we have and a later pick db.

red
03-24-2024, 10:16 AM
dejean just looks and sounds too perfect for what we need

trade up to get him if you have to

texaspackerbacker
03-24-2024, 10:29 AM
Now that they have signed McKinney and supposedly are shopping around for another FA Safety, I doubt they draft a Safety, Dejean or other in the first or second round. I said before we ever got McKinney that I was hoping they go the FA route, as Safety is one of those positions where hotshot college players don't often translate to great pros, at least not in their early years.

What do we need most with the new D coordinator? Still hard to say. It's a lot easier to say a lot of position groups we don't need. The biggest needs are probably RB and ILB, neither of which is usually a good idea to take in the first round.

Bretsky
03-24-2024, 02:20 PM
dejean just looks and sounds too perfect for what we need

trade up to get him if you have to

I would agree with the good fit

A week before FA they asked Wilde and Tauscher for the dream scenario for our secondary.

They said, get the Giants guy in FA and then follow up with DeJean and that would be the perfect scenario. THe first step is done.

Jaire
03-24-2024, 03:20 PM
If you haven't watched Wahle, you're missing out. Good break down of Rasheed Walker, and great thoughts about draft at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp8dlGTF2fc

bobblehead
03-25-2024, 01:09 PM
If you haven't watched Wahle, you're missing out. Good break down of Rasheed Walker, and great thoughts about draft at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp8dlGTF2fc

I don't have time right now, at what point does he talk about Walker? I'm interested as I think that if he plays like he did the last 4 weeks and the playoffs we are set at LT for awhile.

Sparkey
03-25-2024, 01:58 PM
After some reading, I think I want them to take JPJ in the first round:

THE JUGGERNAUT

Jackson Powers-Johnson: The Packers Next Juggernaut? | (packerstalk.com) (https://packerstalk.com/2024/03/25/jackson-powers-johnson-the-packers-next-juggernaut/)

smuggler
03-25-2024, 02:28 PM
Voted Other in the poll, and my ideal choice is JC Latham. Quite possible he goes in the 10-24 range, though.

Would be happy with a corner prospect if there is no OL available, or DL if Newton falls down to us.

at what point does [Wahle] talk about Walker?

About a quarter way or a third in to the video. I didn't watch everything he had to say, but my takeaway from the analysis (no disagreement from me, at any point):

Film was from the Panthers game... Walker is a plus effort player with good natural strength and issues with (most specifically) hand technique, pad level (narrowing base and standing too tall), footwork (some false steps, but also some curious strategy about initial posturing pre-snap -- coaching).

Grand takeaway is that Walker should not be considered a liability, but the jury is out - if he improves the technical aspects, he's got the physical traits and a good motor and the marriage of all those things could make him a damn good LT.

Fritz
03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Pad level! Pad level! Pad level!

Where's Mike McCarthy when you need him?

red
03-25-2024, 06:51 PM
Voted Other in the poll, and my ideal choice is JC Latham. Quite possible he goes in the 10-24 range, though.

Would be happy with a corner prospect if there is no OL available, or DL if Newton falls down to us.

About a quarter way or a third in to the video. I didn't watch everything he had to say, but my takeaway from the analysis (no disagreement from me, at any point):

Film was from the Panthers game... Walker is a plus effort player with good natural strength and issues with (most specifically) hand technique, pad level (narrowing base and standing too tall), footwork (some false steps, but also some curious strategy about initial posturing pre-snap -- coaching).

Grand takeaway is that Walker should not be considered a liability, but the jury is out - if he improves the technical aspects, he's got the physical traits and a good motor and the marriage of all those things could make him a damn good LT.

i've seen latham going after our pick, so don't count anything out

red
03-25-2024, 06:52 PM
After some reading, I think I want them to take JPJ in the first round:

THE JUGGERNAUT

Jackson Powers-Johnson: The Packers Next Juggernaut? | (packerstalk.com) (https://packerstalk.com/2024/03/25/jackson-powers-johnson-the-packers-next-juggernaut/)

i'd be more then fine with him

get rid of that mistake at center we have now

Bretsky
03-25-2024, 08:32 PM
BRING HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlgfs7bIhys

Joemailman
03-25-2024, 11:07 PM
BRING HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlgfs7bIhys

Bring what?

Bretsky
03-26-2024, 05:24 AM
Bring what?

The Chop....aka...Chop Robinson

texaspackerbacker
03-26-2024, 03:24 PM
I really can't get very excited about Packer picks until they happen. I definitely hope they do not take an OLineman in the first round. The closest thing to needs that we have are ILB and RB, neither of which are generally good to take in the first round. So I guess, getting a hotshot pass rusher like Robinson would be my choice.

wthigoot
03-27-2024, 01:19 PM
Throwing in a vote for Kool-Aid here. Rumor at this link says Packers could be interested. Seems like a safe pick, if he doesn't work out on the outside could be good at slot or free safety.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2024/3/26/24111338/green-bay-packers-news-2024-nfl-draft-pro-day-round-up-visits-prospects-players

"It was also reported that Green Bay had extended conversations with cornerback Kool-Aid McKinstry, who also has return ability, at Alabama’s pro day."

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kool-aid-mckinstry/32004d43-4b66-7314-9644-0b09c691ed50

Fritz
03-28-2024, 05:52 AM
Throwing in a vote for Kool-Aid here. Rumor at this link says Packers could be interested. Seems like a safe pick, if he doesn't work out on the outside could be good at slot or free safety.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2024/3/26/24111338/green-bay-packers-news-2024-nfl-draft-pro-day-round-up-visits-prospects-players

"It was also reported that Green Bay had extended conversations with cornerback Kool-Aid McKinstry, who also has return ability, at Alabama’s pro day."

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kool-aid-mckinstry/32004d43-4b66-7314-9644-0b09c691ed50

I hope they draft him so a reporter can ask his girlfriend if she's drinking the Kool-Aid.

And if they draft someone with that first pick who's not a safety or linebacker, you can say with some certainty that they're not drafting strictly for need. Nobody likes a "reach" pick.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-28-2024, 09:17 AM
I really can't get very excited about Packer picks until they happen. I definitely hope they do not take an OLineman in the first round. The closest thing to needs that we have are ILB and RB, neither of which are generally good to take in the first round. So I guess, getting a hotshot pass rusher like Robinson would be my choice.

Yes, just say no to the fats, the Yokozunas - be it a fat offensive lineman or a fat defensive lineman.

Everyone is enamored by the white corner, but I wouldn’t mind the Packers trading up for WR Xavier Worthy, a poor man’s Tyreek Hill. Watson has the Claymaker metrosexual disorder and can’t be counted on to suit up week after week. Draft Worthy and, if J-Love gets better, Pack offense could morph into the greatest show on earth not seen since the Wu-Tang Clan was in their prime.

bobblehead
03-28-2024, 12:45 PM

Hand tech is the easiest thing to learn. I'm not concerned with his pad level because he is big and long, and in the run game he moves people regardless of how (and pad level is nearly impossible to teach. You have natural low center or not). He does need more work on his feet and its not easy to learn, but he improved throughout the year so I expect more.

Fritz
03-29-2024, 09:14 AM
Hand tech is the easiest thing to learn. I'm not concerned with his pad level because he is big and long, and in the run game he moves people regardless of how (and pad level is nearly impossible to teach. You have natural low center or not). He does need more work on his feet and its not easy to learn, but he improved throughout the year so I expect more.

Mike McCarthy would be foaming at the mouth if he read this, but he stopped reading Packerrats after he left.

sharpe1027
03-29-2024, 09:32 AM
Mike McCarthy would be foaming at the mouth if he read this, but he stopped reading Packerrats after he left.

I never liked him as a poster. Always talking about how Packer Rats needed to clean things up.

Frozen Tundra
03-29-2024, 11:05 AM
I never liked him as a poster. Always talking about how Packer Rats needed to clean things up.

But constantly promising it would get cleaned up.

Made me feel very reassured.

Joemailman
04-24-2024, 10:08 PM
Last call.

Frozen Tundra
04-24-2024, 10:19 PM
I've seen a lot of mocks the last couple of days, done a few myself, and am really surprised how many mocks are suddenly showing Cooper DeJean available at #25.

A month ago, I never would have thought it possible, but now I'm wondering. If he's there, I say we grab him. Almost anyone else who'd still be on the board at #25, I'd trade back into the 2nd and pick up an extra 3rd. We're in that weird "dead zone" in the talent pool where just about anyone else who'd still be available would likely be no better than a couple of other players who'll still be there in the early 2nd Round.

MadtownPacker
04-25-2024, 12:16 AM
I hope someone trades up and drafts your boy Cooper right before the Packers.

Fritz
04-25-2024, 06:22 AM
Close, Mad. Better than that is if DeJean is sitting there at #25, and the Packers trade back - and someone else takes him.

bobblehead
04-25-2024, 09:39 AM
My final call goes something like this. Gutes trades up 3-5 spots for Cooper. When drafted he is announced as a DB, not a CB.

texaspackerbacker
04-25-2024, 02:23 PM
This being the "should" poll - what we'd like to see, not the prediction thing, I am just now getting in, saying I'd like to see Chop Robinson, who apparently is the best edge rusher/4-3 OLB prospect available. He may very well be gone, so I'm not predicting that we get him.

King Friday
04-25-2024, 07:46 PM
I’m for Cooper, as all the best OTs will be off the board. I think the Pack is more likely to trade down though and load up for targeting specific guys in rounds 2-3.

MadtownPacker
04-25-2024, 11:11 PM
Close, Mad. Better than that is if DeJean is sitting there at #25, and the Packers trade back - and someone else takes him.Better yet, he doesn’t even get drafted in the first round. Maybe the scout wannabes can hope for round 2.

bobblehead
04-25-2024, 11:47 PM
Better yet, he doesn’t even get drafted in the first round. Maybe the scout wannabes can hope for round 2.

Remember when people were insisting he would be long gone by 25......

MadtownPacker
04-26-2024, 12:00 AM
Talking about trading up even! :lol:

You did good today Bobble, might pull the trifecta tomorrow with some GM magic.

bobblehead
04-26-2024, 10:31 AM
Talking about trading up even! :lol:

You did good today Bobble, might pull the trifecta tomorrow with some GM magic.

I think if Gutes pulls off a trade to land DeJean it will be my favorite start to a draft ever. And most rats will then be just fine with our 2 picks. After that I don't know enough to instantly like or hate a pick. Zach Tom wasn't on my radar until I saw the tape and noticed he dominated some top guys. Same with Stokes until I saw how he basically shut down everyone the SEC threw at him. Or Wicks until I read the article about them changing his entire scheme and QB going into his senior year. I guess that why Gutes is the GM and I'm a fan.

Fritz
04-26-2024, 01:05 PM
I'm heading down to Detroit later to check it all out. It's going to be a madhouse. Wish me luck.

MadtownPacker
04-26-2024, 01:38 PM
Maybe Gute just hangs tough Bobble. No team took that mustard guy with a late 1 so they might be hesitant to spend an early-mid 2. Could get him on the clearance rack.

Frozen Tundra
04-26-2024, 02:30 PM

I don't. I remember a lot of people expressing opinions, with varying degrees of confidence, that he woud likely be gone. Kinda what people do on message boards, ain't it? Express and discuss opinions; exchange points of view?

But I don't recall anyone planting a flag and insisting it; just expressing opinions. You were one, in fact. In fact, you were one of the ones predicting we might trade up to get him, just Wednesday morning.

My final call goes something like this. Gutes trades up 3-5 spots for Cooper. When drafted he is announced as a DB, not a CB.

That apparently wasn't a ridiculous point of view 12 hours before the pick, but now it is?

MadtownPacker
04-26-2024, 02:55 PM
Don’t have a melt down Frozen, you might still get to fanboy Dejean today.

Frozen Tundra
04-26-2024, 08:36 PM
Don’t have a melt down Frozen, you might still get to fanboy Dejean today.

Nobody's having a meltdown. Some of you guys keep talking about people melting down or people's heads exploding, but I haven't seen a single post where anyone has "melted down", or even come close.

I think your imaginations are getting the best of some of y'all.

MadtownPacker
04-26-2024, 08:46 PM
The eagles swooping in to get him set you off huh? :lol:

Man you need an avatar. How about this one?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/e0/71/14e0713ae8f4662d7b689585decf96d8.jpg

Frozen Tundra
04-26-2024, 09:36 PM
The eagles swooping in to get him set you off huh? :lol:

Man you need an avatar. How about this one?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/e0/71/14e0713ae8f4662d7b689585decf96d8.jpg

I can probably learn to like this....

red
04-26-2024, 10:05 PM
bunch of fucking losers on this site

https://media1.tenor.com/m/4PtXXol-C_QAAAAC/shoresy-fucking-loser.gif