PDA

View Full Version : Better Coaching Staff?

Partial
09-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Partial - Head Coach
Bretsky - Offensive Coordinator
HW - Defensive Coordinator
Patler - Stat/Video Analyst
Wist - Linebacker/DL coach
ND - Offensive Line
Nutz - Assistant Head Coach/Offensive coach

-or-

Current Staff?

Partial
09-17-2006, 07:05 PM
I was thinking about having Tank be the GM. Thoughts?

The Leaper
09-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Current staff is OK...outside of Kurt "Worthless Turd" Schottenheimer.

Partial
09-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Ouch, you are all bastards and I have no shame!!

red
09-17-2006, 07:42 PM
we would have a team of lesbians

sure they would be more fun to watch, and many on here would get a good workout every sunday, but i doubt they could play football

ND72
09-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Ok, I'll only do it under one circumstance....that we keep the zone blocking....other than that make me an offer :lol:

retailguy
09-17-2006, 08:38 PM
initially I was really hurt that you didn't mention me, however, with the results in, I am glad that I'm not associated with these guys.... :wink: :mrgreen:

Partial
09-17-2006, 08:55 PM
initially I was really hurt that you didn't mention me, however, with the results in, I am glad that I'm not associated with these guys.... :wink: :mrgreen:

Don't be, I don't belong with those peeps either. Those guys all know football far better than myself admittedly. I just like bossing people around!

ND72
09-17-2006, 09:04 PM
I guess i should complain....I would ask to the the OC, high school in minnesota i coached at is still running hte offense i designed....last year they went 9-2, this year they will go at least 8-0 for the season, and stand a good chance at going to state this year.

Partial
09-17-2006, 10:04 PM
I guess i should complain....I would ask to the the OC, high school in minnesota i coached at is still running hte offense i designed....last year they went 9-2, this year they will go at least 8-0 for the season, and stand a good chance at going to state this year.

shush, we don't need any off-the-field drama with our coaching staff. I'm the boss and you work for me. When your contract is up you are free to pursue any dreams and aspirations, but until then you cannot negotiate with any teams and you will do you job and keep your mouth shut. :razz: