PDA

View Full Version : Offical fire Jeff Hafley thread

Upnorth
05-21-2024, 04:00 PM
Love went 6/6 and carved through out secondary.
This is unacceptable. Hafley has been given far too much time without our full criticism!

bobblehead
05-21-2024, 05:27 PM
I was wondering what was taking so long.

Joemailman
05-21-2024, 05:32 PM
How soon we forget. https://packerrats.com/showthread.php?32848-Official-Fire-Jeff-Hafley-Thread&highlight=

smuggler
05-21-2024, 06:05 PM
Hopefully when the defense is allowed to blitz, things will be different.

Fritz
05-21-2024, 09:15 PM
Aw, look at Smuggler making excuses for him already! Dammit, every guy on that defense is a high draft pick, and the defense is supposed to be ahead of the offense early on. Fire Half-Ansley now!!

Scott Campbell
05-22-2024, 01:50 AM
I propose we give him one more season to figure it out.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-22-2024, 08:45 AM
Aw, look at Smuggler making excuses for him already! Dammit, every guy on that defense is a high draft pick, and the defense is supposed to be ahead of the offense early on. Fire Half-Ansley now!!

Did you know that Cletidus Clark is the sole Polar Bear draft pick left on the roster?

Goddamn. Time flies by at the speed of fuck. One day, you’re a young stud a-shutting down Darren Charles in a football game. Next day, you’re a 41 year old, balding, burger flipper pissing frogskins/life away at the poker tables.

I wanna know, Fritz, when I can go back and get drunk with my friends. I wanna know when I can go back and be young again. Goddamn, I love Coldplay.