PDA

View Full Version : Realistically, How many Games will the Packers Win?

Chubbyhubby
09-18-2006, 09:58 AM
So far 0-2 blown out by the DABEARS and now the lowly saints. Do you people really think they will win 6, 7, or even 8 games this year? Maybe a better question would be Which team will they beat this year?

Zool
09-18-2006, 10:01 AM
So far 0-2 blown out by the DABEARS and now the lowly saints. Do you people really think they will win 6, 7, or even 8 games this year? Maybe a better question would be Which team will they beat this year? I dont think they will be the lowly Saints after this year. A real QB and a threat like Bush puts them in alot of games.

Chubbyhubby
09-18-2006, 10:10 AM
True, however as you recall we beat up the Saints last year 53-3. Yes they have improved. Have we from last year? Where is the improvement. Thats my point. Everyone in the league has improved, We did a nice job on Bush yesterday. They are a better team from last year. Don't want to sound negative but by the looks of watching the first 2 games doesn't look good. I personally if the Packers could win a game this year it would be against the Saints. Now that didn't happen. Next week they play Detroit in Detroit, The first road game of the year.

Tony Oday
09-18-2006, 10:15 AM
10-6 keep the faith

mmmdk
09-18-2006, 10:26 AM
10-6 keep the faith

It's not even funny. Unless you meant a 10-6 record in 2009?

Tony Oday
09-18-2006, 10:43 AM
10-6 keep the faith

It's not even funny. Unless you meant a 10-6 record in 2009?

Dont be scared when it happens baby!

oregonpackfan
09-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Two games does not a season make. Sure, things are disheartening but there is time to improve. If the Packers do not improve, they are looking at 3 wins.

Lack of experience is the key to the Packers' woes this year. It comes in two major forms:

1. inexperience on the Offensive Line.

2. inexperience for most of the Packers coaches.

I think the Packers will improve to a 5 win season. It is painful to admit, but realistic, IMHO.

OPF

mmmdk
09-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Two games does not a season make. Sure, things are disheartening but there is time to improve. If the Packers do not improve, they are looking at 3 wins.

Lack of experience is the key to the Packers' woes this year. It comes in two major forms:

1. inexperience on the Offensive Line.

2. inexperience for most of the Packers coaches.

I think the Packers will improve to a 5 win season. It is painful to admit, but realistic, IMHO.

OPF

That's more like it and it's actually a positive forecast.