PDA

View Full Version : Rasta is considering

Rastak
09-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Buying tickets for the Vikes-Pack at Lambeau.....

No I'm not a pain the ass enemy fan. You won't want to gun a battery off the back of my head like I wanted to on a Steelers fan 10 rows down from me at the dome last year.

I'd like to check out the stadium and maybe tailgate before the game. Who would be at the game and will be tailgating? Just tossing around the idea right now.

One last question, how hard is it getting a hotel/motel?

Tony Oday
09-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Already have Tickets to that game :)

Rastak
09-18-2006, 04:56 PM

Cool. I'm still trying to sell it to the wife. It's a 7:00pm game so a tail gate would be a blast. I wonder if Bretsky will be at that game. A Packerrats tailgate would be very cool. I'll have to fork out about $320 or more to go so I'm not 100% sure yet.

gbpackfan
09-18-2006, 06:15 PM
I'll be there too.

superfan
09-18-2006, 06:44 PM
The hotel will be a challenge. Start checking Expedia and other sites ASAP. I have a tough time finding a room within a couple weeks of the release of the schedule. Also, prepare to be gouged -- going rate seems to be around $150 for a pretty ordinary room.

If you don't mind driving a bit afterwards, should be able to find something in DePere, Shawano, Appleton. Shawano is on the way to GB on Hwy 29, and would be on your way home.

Rastak
09-18-2006, 07:27 PM
The hotel will be a challenge. Start checking Expedia and other sites ASAP. I have a tough time finding a room within a couple weeks of the release of the schedule. Also, prepare to be gouged -- going rate seems to be around $150 for a pretty ordinary room.

If you don't mind driving a bit afterwards, should be able to find something in DePere, Shawano, Appleton. Shawano is on the way to GB on Hwy 29, and would be on your way home.

You've seen me pound 'em...I'd be looking at something local.....

Sounds like quite a few people might be there......could be a good time....

superfan
09-18-2006, 07:29 PM
You've seen me pound 'em...I'd be looking at something local.....

Figured as much. :D

AtlPackFan
09-18-2006, 07:36 PM

Tony, you going up for the Vikes' game in December? You going up there for the holidays!?

We are going to be up in Appleton at the end of this month for my niece's wedding. I would have considered staying Sunday for the game but that week is the Monday night game against the Eagles and I have to be back to work on Tuesday.

GBRulz
09-18-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm going to this game as well!

rastak, don't waste your time searching for rooms on orbitz, expedia, travelocity, etc because you won't find anything through them. Hotels allow sites like that to only book about 85% of their rooms, after which they will show as being "sold out".

I can give you a list of hotels that you might want to check out. PM me your email addy and I'll forward some info your way. These are smaller motels that probably aren't even listed on many of the travel websites anyhow.

Sorry though, opposing team fans are not allowed to buy tickets at face value. It's an unwritten rule :mrgreen:

son of a vic
09-18-2006, 08:32 PM
There's a ticket broker in Appletom called Schmitty's tickets. Very reasonable prices. Google it. If you can't find it let me know, and I'll help you out.