PDA

View Full Version : OT: Hey Bearman

Rastak
09-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Good luck but not too much. I have a feeling your squad won't have an easy time Sunday. I'll be screaming my head off so your guys can't hear a damn thing. I'll be tailgating Sunday with a couple of Bears fans who drove up from Chicago. I met these guys once before about four years ago and they are good people. Bears are favorites but don't count your chickens dude.

Go Vikes!

:cool:

mngolf19
09-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Have fun at the game Rastak. I'm jealous. Go Vikes!

justanotherpackfan
09-23-2006, 08:27 PM
I'd rather cheer for the Bears than the freaking Vikings. :evil:

MJZiggy
09-23-2006, 08:36 PM
For me, it depends. Of the two teams, I hate the Bears far more than the Vikings, but if it's advantageous to the Packers to have one win over the other, that's the one I'm rooting for. As both teams have the same record at the moment, then I hope the Bears get completely decleated this week. I hope they get blown out, lose all confidence and choke for the rest of the season, but that's just me.

justanotherpackfan
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
For me, it depends. Of the two teams, I hate the Bears far more than the Vikings, but if it's advantageous to the Packers to have one win over the other, that's the one I'm rooting for. As both teams have the same record at the moment, then I hope the Bears get completely decleated this week. I hope they get blown out, lose all confidence and choke for the rest of the season, but that's just me.
I really hate the Vikings more than the Bears, probably because of the Purple.

Bretsky
09-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Let's get some NFC North Predictions going.

I'm going

Bears 20
Vikings 13

Ziggy,

Rastak
09-23-2006, 09:22 PM

I'm going

Bears 20
Vikings 13

Ziggy,

Could be Bretsky. I've picked the Bears in the pickem league. Will it happen? Maybe not......some breaks and good play and Vikes win..

Go Vikes!

MJZiggy
09-23-2006, 09:24 PM
(if you saw my pick 'em results you wouldn't be asking my opinion...)

Vikings 24
Bears 21

Bretsky
09-23-2006, 09:29 PM

I'm going

Bears 20
Vikings 13

Ziggy,

Could be Bretsky. I've picked the Bears in the pickem league. Will it happen? Maybe not......some breaks and good play and Vikes win..

Go Vikes!

Rastak,

I've been working out at a 24x7 health place at night; getting addicted as they have the NFL Network.

Watched the Vikings Carolina game; blown away at that play by Carolina.
The Vikings were fortunate to win that game; when teams win games like that I often wonder if it's their turn to get the breaks that year. Would not surprise me at all if Minnesota Wins. But I do think Chicago has more talent.

I suppose those dam horns will be out again ? Every time I attend a Pack/Vikes game, I want to take those horns away and shove them up somebody's tai.

Cheers,
B

lord favre
09-23-2006, 11:21 PM
The Bears great D against Minny's very mediocre O= Bears victory. Minny will be lucky to score 10 points, Bears easily put up 20 with some great defense and a big special teams play. Will be fun to see Hester on a fast track.

23-10 Bears.

GBRulz
09-24-2006, 12:44 AM

I'm with you. I hate the Queens. I think a big reason is the Moss years. especially coming to Lambeau and snapping our what, 24 game home winning streak on a cold and rainy Monday Night.

But there is a Viking that I love..... Gary Anderson :mrgreen:

RashanGary
09-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Bears 27
Vikings 17

MadtownPacker
09-24-2006, 01:17 AM
I'll be tailgating Sunday with a couple of Bears fans who drove up from Chicago. I met these guys once before about four years ago and they are good people.
viqueens 20
fibs 17

postgame - Rastak gets put in the hospital by the "good people" bear fans he met "once". For the first time he trolls heavily and sets off the strangers into a frenzy.

GrnBay007
09-24-2006, 01:41 AM
I'll be tailgating Sunday with a couple of Bears fans who drove up from Chicago. I met these guys once before about four years ago and they are good people.
viqueens 20
fibs 17

postgame - Rastak gets put in the hospital by the "good people" bear fans he met "once". For the first time he trolls heavily and sets off the strangers into a frenzy.

naaaa, he's a troll lite! :razz:

GrnBay007
09-24-2006, 01:46 AM
http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/bearstrollalertX.gif = Bearman :razz:

LEWCWA
09-24-2006, 01:46 AM
Dammit we are not a go between for Bear and Queen fans, this shit is getting outta hand!!! :D

Tarlam!
09-24-2006, 01:47 AM
What IS that smell on this thread???

Vikes 27
Tedddies 30

BEARMAN
09-24-2006, 01:57 AM
Man..... I, .. I, ... I feel the love in here ! :cry:
OK, ... What's up, why are you all being nice to me? :shock:
I think we have a very good , extreemly good chance of whooping the vqueens. That said, we(DA BEARS) need to bring our collective "A" game to beat thease guys. Their offence is fare to midland, out defence will handle that. Our offence must play as we have in the last two games to beat thease guys.
Thanks for the vote of confidence ! Well, from most of you anyway, the ones that didn't.... I got my eye on you... :twisted:

GO BEARS !

Tarlam!
09-24-2006, 02:02 AM
There's that damned smell again!!! :twisted:

GrnBay007
09-24-2006, 02:02 AM
Man..... I, .. I, ... I feel the love in here ! :cry:
OK, ... What's up, why are you all being nice to me? :shock:
I think we have a very good , extreemly good chance of whooping the vqueens. That said, we(DA BEARS) need to bring our collective "A" game to beat thease guys. Their offence is fare to midland, out defence will handle that. Our offence must play as we have in the last two games to beat thease guys.
Thanks for the vote of confidence ! Well, from most of you anyway, the ones that didn't.... I got my eye on you... :twisted:

GO BEARS !

Who's being nice to you? http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/bearstrollalertX.gif

:twisted:

Actually, I did pick the lil bears to win this week. ick, ewwe, ugh.

BEARMAN
09-24-2006, 09:03 AM
tarlam, son, it's that damn rotten cheese on your head ! :shock:

gb007, :D

GO BEARS !

mngolf19
09-24-2006, 09:48 AM

I'm with you. I hate the Queens. I think a big reason is the Moss years. especially coming to Lambeau and snapping our what, 24 game home winning streak on a cold and rainy Monday Night.

But there is a Viking that I love..... Gary Anderson :mrgreen:

That's cold! :sad: If I have to pick, Vikes win 9-6.

chewy-bacca
09-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Im calling the 1st tie in however many years.

0-0

Need to get Longwell some more time @ QB. :lol:

Tarlam!
09-24-2006, 11:42 AM
tarlam, son, it's that damn rotten cheese on your head !

A Bears fan with a sense of humor! What will they think of next? :razz:

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Here's something you'll hear just twice yearly from Scott Campbell:

GOOD LUCK VIKINGS!

lord favre
09-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Wow, what an ugly victory. The 'queens are tough this year but I think they play a little too close to the vest and it cost them today.

3-0 and Superbowl bound baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Bears didn't play well, and still won.

lord favre
09-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Bears didn't play well, and still won.

Played like crap, horrible game from Grossman, running game was invisible, defense was so-so but Robbie Gould is/was pure money. Win or lose it was ugly so I'll take the ugly win anyday.

BEARMAN
09-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Didn'y play well ? WE WON ! Rex bounced back great ! Defence did it's job, Ofence held up their share, a win is a win babby ! Comon where's the love for a hard faught win ? :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

Iron Mike
09-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Horrible game from Grossman.

Rex bounced back great !

Well, which one is it, Trolls???? :roll:

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Didn'y play well ? WE WON ! Rex bounced back great ! Defence did it's job, Ofence held up their share, a win is a win babby ! Comon where's the love for a hard faught win ? :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

Well, I shouldn't really tell you this. But it's more impressive to win when you don't play well.

justanotherpackfan
09-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Yes! Vikings still suck!

Anybody watching the 'Hawks. My goodness. :shock:

BEARMAN
09-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Rex started off with a few good throws, then went idle for the second quarter. He came out in the third quarter slining the rock again and threw a nice 25 yard TD in the fourth quarter to win the game. Vikes were a good football team, hardest we have played this year, but in the end, DA BEARS win !

GO BEARS !

Rastak
09-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Rex started off with a few good throws, then went idle for the second quarter. He came out in the third quarter slining the rock again and threw a nice 25 yard TD in the fourth quarter to win the game. Vikes were a good football team, hardest we have played this year, but in the end, DA BEARS win !

GO BEARS !

Good game Bearman. Tough tough game. I'm not sure Rex drives the length of the field had the Vikes not fumbled at the end but who knows. Bears are tough. They couldn't run the ball but Moose looked good as usual.

Bears are in control in the North now.

HarveyWallbangers
09-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Good game Bearman. Tough tough game. I'm not sure Rex drives the length of the field had the Vikes not fumbled at the end but who knows. Bears are tough. They couldn't run the ball but Moose looked good as usual.

Couldn't the same be said for the Vikings offense--if they hadn't gotten the Grossman gift to take the lead?

Rastak
09-24-2006, 05:52 PM

Couldn't the same be said for the Vikings offense--if they hadn't gotten the Grossman gift to take the lead?

They damn near sacked him for the safety. He was about to take the sack and THAT'S why he got picked. But yea, there are several things that could have gone differently. The phantom offensive pass interfearece on Williamson that was a 50 yard penalty. A couple of personal fouls on the Bears that I thought were questionable. I didn;t like the Vikes last two play calls, they were pretty close to field goal range to tie it at the end.

Very very close game.

HarveyWallbangers
09-24-2006, 05:54 PM
They had one TV on the Vikings game, so I probably watched 25% of the plays in that game.