PDA

View Full Version : Skol Vikings

Viking Troll43
09-23-2006, 10:15 PM
What up Rats? Been hanging with my own kind lately over at PurplePride drinking the kool-ade.

You guys can NOT lose to the Lions.

It'll take a miracle for us to beat daaaah Bears tomorrow.

Bretsky
09-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey VT,

Good luck versus Da Bears tomorrow. I think both of our games will be close tomorrow and determined partly by how dominating the Bears DL and Lions DL is.

No turnovers and you have a decent chance at knocking off the Bears. I'm picking the Bears, but hey, I piked the Panthers last week as well and was wrong.

Cheers,
B

Tarlam!
09-24-2006, 02:23 AM
You bastard! How could you hang out over there? This is the ONLY place to get your daily beating, VT!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck, although I picked Da Teddies....

Rastak
09-24-2006, 04:40 AM
You bastard! How could you hang out over there? This is the ONLY place to get your daily beating, VT!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck, although I picked Da Teddies....

Me too, but ya never know.....home field! Vikings have the second best home record in the league over the last several years...at least that's what I heard on the radio. That surprised me a bit.

BEARMAN
09-24-2006, 09:16 AM
See, in almost every post I am feeling the love in here. Now if you all would just take that damn rotten cheese off your heads, I'ld give ya all a great big BEAR hug ! :shock:

GO BEARS !

mngolf19
09-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Grossman will either become a force or a liability today. And the Bears could run away with the division if they win. Will be the toughest opp so far for Vikes. I don't have a prediction for the outcome. But Go Vikes!

Harlan Huckleby
09-24-2006, 09:57 AM
I want to see the Bears plaster the Vikings.

I'm tired of mediocrity, I want to see an impressive team emerge from the NFC-North.

What goes up, must come down. By the time he Packers get their act together, the Bears will be sliding down, and it will be a great rivalry and fun pulling them back to earth. Remember how good the Packer-Bear games were back when Ditka had some players?

The Shadow
09-24-2006, 09:59 AM
".....I want to see the Bears plaster the Vikings. "

???????
I NEVER want to see the Bears beat ANYBODY!!!!!
The Bears are the enemy.

MadtownPacker
09-24-2006, 10:27 AM
I agree with my grandpa Shadow, the bear need to lose and any idiot named Harlan that disagrees can go to hell.

VT - You sorry piece of trash, the lesser evil today is that your purple boat bandits win. Other then that I still hate them.

Rastak
09-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Man helluva game. Bears pull it out when given a short field on a fumble.

Bears defense is TOUGH.