PDA

View Full Version : MISC GAME DAY TIDBITS

Bretsky
09-24-2006, 11:03 AM
If you are in here posting without sound, you can always listed to Packer Pre-Game Analysis in the background on

www.620wtmj.com

Wondering if there are any other NET Radio Football stations people listen live to ?

ALSO, on ESPN Steve Young will soon be doing a special on "Why this year is so important for Brett Favre's Legacy".

I prolly won't agree with it, but it might be interesting.

4and12to12and4
09-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the post!!!!! I'm listening to 620 live right now!!!! This is awesome. I was going to purchase the NFL package to listen to the game not realizing I could get the game for free. I'm so excited!! Now I get to listen while I post here. Thanks so much!!

GBRulz
09-24-2006, 11:12 AM
4th, keep in mind that the station will not broadcast the game itself. It's only for pre-game stuff.

TennesseePackerBacker
09-24-2006, 11:13 AM
any stations that will broadcast it? i know in TN i wont get this game

4and12to12and4
09-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Oh, crap. Well, thanks anyways. At least I get pregame.

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 11:21 AM
4th, keep in mind that the station will not broadcast the game itself. It's only for pre-game stuff.

Last week they broadcast the first half on the web. I'm guessing the NFL wasn't too pleased.

No Mo Moss
09-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Mighty 1220 in MN broadcasts it sometimes. I'm guessing its more a case of an understaffed sUnday crew than spite for the NFL however.

J-Rok
09-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah, it was good while it lasted. I was pissed once they took it down, though. Stupid nfl and its "rules".

GBRulz
09-24-2006, 11:26 AM
any stations that will broadcast it? i know in TN i wont get this game

How far are you away from Nashville? I highly suggest a sports bar over by Opryland called "Scoreboards"...it's right next to some little motel. That is where the Nashville Packer Backers hang out. I've partied with them on a few occassions...great group of people.

Unfortunately, you won't find stations on the web that broadcast the game free of charge, that's really the bottom line.

However, NFL Field Pass has a free 7 day trial that you could sign up for. Then cancel it, then sign up next week for another free trial, etc.

Scott Campbell
09-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Yeah, it was good while it lasted. I was pissed once they took it down, though. Stupid nfl and its "rules".

It's all about money. How can they charge paying customers for it if WTMJ is giving it away for free?