PDA

View Full Version : Seattle

Partial
09-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Damn!

b bulldog
09-24-2006, 04:39 PM
The 4 WR set with Alexander running the ball will be very difficult to stop.

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 04:39 PM
What?! What's going on?

Partial
09-24-2006, 04:52 PM
35-0 against a very talented Giants that is likely the team closest to competing with them.

HarveyWallbangers
09-24-2006, 05:08 PM
I called it before the year, but I still think they are the favorites in the NFC. Hutchinson was a lost, but adding Burleson (and now Branch) makes them look very formidable.

Lurker64
09-24-2006, 05:27 PM
35-0 against a very talented Giants that is likely the team closest to competing with them.

I don't know, I'm inclined to think that the NFC East was as a whole massively overrated at the beginning of the season. The giants have to actually show me something before I'll admit they're a good team. I mean, they'll have the same record as the Packers after this week, and both teams are arguably "talented."

justanotherpackfan
09-24-2006, 05:29 PM
42-7. :shock:

justanotherpackfan
09-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Giants are coming back but I'm afraid it'll be a little to late.

Partial
09-24-2006, 06:06 PM

I don't know, I'm inclined to think that the NFC East was as a whole massively overrated at the beginning of the season. The giants have to actually show me something before I'll admit they're a good team. I mean, they'll have the same record as the Packers after this week, and both teams are arguably "talented."

I agree that they're overrated and the NFC north is underrated. However, Washington as a very good defense and a decent enough offense to hang with anybody. I think Dallas' D is overrated! I think the Eagles and Giants are top 5 teams in the NFC, though. The team that wins that division may be 9-7 and despite being the 4th seed could very well be the best team entering the playoffs.

on another note, I've been waiting for you to respond to a post of mine so I could welcome you out of your lurking state. Since you've done that, i've enjoyed reading your posts, and thought your "signature" was hilarious!

GBRulz
09-24-2006, 06:15 PM
I would love to see the look on Holmy's face if the Giants pull it off. technically, it's still possible. Geez, wouldn't that be the ultimate choke job of the year!

Bretsky
09-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Seattle will be back in the Super Bowl; predicted it be4 the year and still think they're the best team in the NFC and the only NFL team with a chance to knock off the AFC Powers.

Partial,

I think you missed it, but I dedicated a thread to asking whether the Cole Train has been derailed. I think he was in street clothes today.

B

Partial
09-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Seattle will be back in the Super Bowl; predicted it be4 the year and still think they're the best team in the NFC and the only NFL team with a chance to knock off the AFC Powers.

Partial,

I think you missed it, but I dedicated a thread to asking whether the Cole Train has been derailed. I think he was in street clothes today.

B

Cole Train will be back amigo. I think there is more to this than meets the eye. After all, he did beat out all these guys for the starting position. The run defense struggled today, but I also didn't see half the game. I have no idea why that is. Corey Williams looked good defending the pass and showed that he is the 2nd best pass rushing tackle behind Jenkins on the roster. If the Cole train gets derailed, i'd hopping trains to the Moll train :mrgreen:

GBRulz
09-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Nice comeback effort by the Giants...... 27 pts in the 4th quarter.