PDA

View Full Version : Eagles next week...

packers11
09-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Boy, if Detriot put up 24 against us... We better have a better game plan going into the Eagles game......

VegasPackFan
09-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Throw bombs.

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 07:40 PM
Boy, if Detriot put up 24 against us... We better have a better game plan going into the Eagles game......

the secondary needs to buckle down quite a bit...it'll be a shootout i think if favre keeps playing like this...the Eagles secondary doesn't look good at all so the key for the Packers is for the defense to step it up and force mcnabb to make bad decisions...

Brando19
09-24-2006, 07:46 PM

the secondary needs to buckle down quite a bit...it'll be a shootout i think if favre keeps playing like this...the Eagles secondary doesn't look good at all so the key for the Packers is for the defense to step it up and force mcnabb to make bad decisions...

My uncle is a HUGE Eagles fan and I work with him. I've lost hundreds of dollars to him over the years. This will be the first year I don't bet him in a long time b/c I just don't believe the Packers can beat the Eagles. I hope to God they can b/c it's been a long time since we have, but the Eagles look good, and our defense looks bad.

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 07:52 PM

My uncle is a HUGE Eagles fan and I work with him. I've lost hundreds of dollars to him over the years. This will be the first year I don't bet him in a long time b/c I just don't believe the Packers can beat the Eagles. I hope to God they can b/c it's been a long time since we have, but the Eagles look good, and our defense looks bad.

i don't know if they can win either but i mean their secondary the past two games has played bad and if favre can continue playing like this it gives us a fighting chance...though our secondary will probably screw everything up...

Brando19
09-24-2006, 07:54 PM
After this weeks game...I have a little bit more confidence in our Offense (besides the terrible Noah Herron and Ahman Green's fumbles/2 yard gains), but I honestly believe our defense will fall to pieces against McNabb and Westbrook.

Packnut
09-24-2006, 07:54 PM
If Kitna can throw for 350, McNabb might throw for 500!

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 08:02 PM
it certainly will be hard to stop their offense at all...

Murph?
09-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah the secondary is struggling bigtime. I hope they can improve as the season goes on. The LB's did not get burnt as bad in pass coverage today. Woodson has yet to prove his worth, and Manual hasn't exactly set the world on fire either. I would say each week has been a slight, and I mean slight, improvement in that area. But there is a long ways to go. Who would have guessed before the season started that the secondary would be the most glaring problem thus far? Not I. Lets hope they can get it together.

Partial
09-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Yeah the secondary is struggling bigtime. I hope they can improve as the season goes on. The LB's did not get burnt as bad in pass coverage today. Woodson has yet to prove his worth, and Manual hasn't exactly set the world on fire either. I would say each week has been a slight, and I mean slight, improvement in that area. But there is a long ways to go. Who would have guessed before the season started that the secondary would be the most glaring problem thus far? Not I. Lets hope they can get it together.

Look at this f'in guy

Murph?
09-24-2006, 08:38 PM

Look at this f'in guy

Hey Holmes. Long time...............No post. I can't seem to get on my original account, and I think I ate a bad sausage cause I feel like I might throw up.............Other than that I'm cool. OK go ahead and rip me for my poor attendence................I can take it................go on call me a flatulating vagina douche bag...................

DannoMac21
09-24-2006, 08:58 PM
McCarthy really needs to do something drastic this week. Hopefully he puts down some discipline, unlike some coaches *cough*Sherman*cough*.

Lurker64
09-24-2006, 09:06 PM
In positive news, Detroit likely has a better receiving corps than Philadelphia does, and Hawk's lateral speed will probably help against Westbrook and McNabb.

But history shows that the Packers generally just don't show up to play well in Philadelphia, and I hope to goodness McCarthy can reverse this trend.

Partial
09-24-2006, 09:06 PM

Look at this f'in guy

Hey Holmes. Long time...............No post. I can't seem to get on my original account, and I think I ate a bad sausage cause I feel like I might throw up.............Other than that I'm cool. OK go ahead and rip me for my poor attendence................I can take it................go on call me a flatulating vagina douche bag...................

All settled in at the new house?

Partial
09-24-2006, 09:07 PM
In positive news, Detroit likely has a better receiving corps than Philadelphia does, and Hawk's lateral speed will probably help against Westbrook and McNabb.

But history shows that the Packers generally just don't show up to play well in Philadelphia, and I hope to goodness McCarthy can reverse this trend.

Come on now! They won the huge playoff game there in 2003!

DannoMac21
09-24-2006, 09:08 PM

Come on now! They won the huge playoff game there in 2003!

I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

J-Rok
09-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Oh wait.

Murph?
09-24-2006, 09:18 PM

Look at this f'in guy

All settled in at the new house?

Yeah the Murph family is settled. The problem is I don't feel comfortable surfing the net at work yet. And by the time I get home, eat, put the kid to bed, and chase the wife around, I'm too pooped to chat. I start work very early so it's already passed my bed time. I know, excuses excuses. I'm a miserable excuse for a Packer Rat. Please forgive me father, for I have sinned. Anywho, I just wanted to pop in, say hi,and celebrate the Packer victory. Say hi to all the gang for me and see if you can figure out what the deal is with my old account. I can't get in for some reason. No biggie, I can always use this one.

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Nice to see ya Murph.

Partial
09-24-2006, 10:09 PM
i'll let your partner in crime know about the account troubles.