PDA

View Full Version : Experts?

Brando19
09-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Experts suck. I hate listening to them on tv. They get paid alot of money to do what we do...Watch Football! Look at these predictions http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

None of them picked the Packers.

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 08:08 PM
double post

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 08:08 PM
i remember what willie henderson thought of the ESPN broadcasters during the draft this year though...[/quote]

Brando19
09-24-2006, 08:16 PM
i remember what willie henderson thought of the ESPN broadcasters during the draft this year though...[/quote]

What did he think?

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 08:18 PM
i remember what willie henderson thought of the ESPN broadcasters during the draft this year though...

What did he think?[/quote]

he told them off during the draft because they were ripping favre and the packers draft choices for the first day...

Brando19
09-24-2006, 08:19 PM
i remember what willie henderson thought of the ESPN broadcasters during the draft this year though...

What did he think?

he told them off during the draft because they were ripping favre and the packers draft choices for the first day...[/quote]

Haha...awesome! I missed it.

MasonCrosby
09-24-2006, 08:20 PM

What did he think?

he told them off during the draft because they were ripping favre and the packers draft choices for the first day...

Haha...awesome! I missed it.[/quote]

he was another analyst they had brought in for the draft and they did that then like morons cut to see what willie henderson at the cold pizza set and he let em have it...

Packers4Ever
09-24-2006, 08:31 PM

What did he think?

Haha...awesome! I missed it.

he was another analyst they had brought in for the draft and they did that then like morons cut to see what willie henderson at the cold pizza set and he let em have it...[/quote]

I saw it too and remember it well. The analysts sounded like idiots and Will told them off in a very high class way and set them straight on our man, Brett Favre too !

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 08:32 PM
I wish there were video of that.

Packers4Ever
09-24-2006, 08:38 PM
I wish there were video of that.

I wish so too, Zig, he was just so cool and put them
in their place without looking like it. Wow, he was
impressive.

Murph?
09-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Don't get me started on the so called experts. It will always be a "what have you done for me lately" league as far as the talking heads are concerned. There are a lot of idiots praising Favre today, that were telling him to throw in the towel last week. Makes me want to drink my own ass sweat. If your 0 and 2, your pronounced dead and worthless, if your 2 and 0 your gonna win the SuperBowl. What a joke. Now that I live back in Wisconsin again, I rarely watch or listen to National media sports shows. I keep it local to keep my sanity. Now I ain't sayin my boys in Green and Gold are gonna dominate this year, or even make above .500. I'm just saying that people that are supposed to be experts on the subject should be smart enough not to label a team until they are at least half way through the season. I suppose it's their job to piss people like me off, hoping to get ratings.