PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings vs. Chad Jackson (Draft Day Dispute)

gbpackfan
09-24-2006, 08:13 PM
I remember after the Packers drafted Jennings, a lot of Packer fans (even some of you) were VERY upset that we passed on Chad Jackson. I know, it is still VERY EARLY to judge who will be the better WR, but so far it looks like TT hit the nail on the head!

Greg Jennings - 3 Games STARTED, 10 catches, 173 yards, 2 TDs

Chad Jackson - 1 Game PLAYED, 2 catches, 42 yards, 1 TD. And tonight, HE IS INACTIVE. He seems to be injuryed all the time too.

One more little tid bit, Jennings is one hell of a team-mate. This is what he said after the game when asked about Favre's 400th TD pass.

"As young as I am, to become a part of that greatness, it puts a lot of joy in my heart," the 23-year-old Jennings said. "I had to make sure that I went and got the ball back. I flipped the ball, and had to go see where the ball was. I definitely gave to him."

I love this kid!

b bulldog
09-24-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm sure Tom Brady wishes he had Jennings over Jackson.

BallHawk
09-24-2006, 08:43 PM
Lock your doors GB, WausauPackerPro42 is coming for you.

J/P. :razz:

pbmax
09-24-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm sure Tom Brady wishes he had Jennings over Jackson.
And Branch. :D

Noodle
09-25-2006, 12:13 AM
"As young as I am, to become a part of that greatness, it puts a lot of joy in my heart," the 23-year-old Jennings said. "I had to make sure that I went and got the ball back. I flipped the ball, and had to go see where the ball was. I definitely gave to him."

I love this kid!

So maybe you think the rook takes K-Rob under his wing and gets his mind right?

Actually, I've heard K-Rob, when he's not loaded, is a pretty good locker room guy. Still, with peers like Driver and Jennings, maybe he'll up his judgment a bit.

Well a guy can hope, can't he?

Homer Jay
09-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Yes, Noodle, a guy can hope. In limited action KRob showed what he can bring to the team. His catch was as big as any in the game.

For his sake (and the Packers) I hope he can get his life in order.

Iron Mike
09-25-2006, 07:11 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/timeline/images/1962/CoolLuke_newman.jpg

Captain, Road Prison 36: You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.

Zool
09-25-2006, 07:55 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Captain, Road Prison 36: You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.You dont mess with the man with no eyes Luke.

Iron Mike
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Captain, Road Prison 36: You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.You dont mess with the man with no eyes Luke.

I think it's time for a "Cool Hand Luke" thread in RR!!! :cool:

PackerPro42
09-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Jennings actually only started 2 games.