PDA

View Full Version : Homepage open - Winners & Losers of GB vs DET

Deputy Nutz
09-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Well folks today was a big first win for Mike McCarthy as a head coach. I wonder if anyone remembered to congratulate him. Anyways, I had an exciting weekend and due to my travel to Columbus Ohio to catch the Ohio St. verse Penn St. football game I was only able to catch one viewing of the game at a bar in Indiana on my way home. It is going to be short and sweet and I do hope that all of you care to add your own tonight and tomorrow.

Winners:

1. Brett Favre - He became the second man in NFL history to throw for over 400 touchdowns.....

Visit the PR homepage for the full article! (http://www.packerrats.com)

MadtownPacker
09-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Bump!

red
09-25-2006, 07:56 AM
the front page looks good mad, but the menue on the left kind of flows over into the main article for me

barnett was a losser to me, everytime i saw him he was either missing a tackle, or nowhere close to the play

manuel was also a loser, he had some pretty bad blown plays today. he did make the nice pick for a td, but i think he cost the team more then he gained.

and what about k-rob for a winner. he returned the ball well, and made that big time catch

chewy-bacca
09-25-2006, 08:06 AM
the front page looks good mad, but the menue on the left kind of flows over into the main article for me

its cool IE, but in Fire Fox it runs over a bit.

TOP HAT
09-25-2006, 08:08 AM
I will be watching: watch and rate how the ol does for run plays and the dl does in the pass rushing and the takeaways margin.

By the end of the game on espn national television, the Packer fans will get a good dose of reality about the directions for our 2006 season.

MadtownPacker
09-25-2006, 08:14 AM

its cool IE, but in Fire Fox it runs over a bit.Ahh I know what it is. Now go read the Ws&Ls on the homepage and discuss it on here or Nutz will be sad.

There is a thread in the RR for homepage comments/complaints. :wink:

chewy-bacca
09-25-2006, 08:16 AM
nice work on the story Nutz. I just have one thing to say.....http://www.spellcheck.net/ :razz:

EDIT..
well, I guess its more proof read then spell check. the words are spelled right, but they are the wrong words.

also, I thought the TE, Bubba esp. did a nice job on pass protection too. the motion with them seemed to work well. I am just real happy with the game plan and the overall execution!!

MJZiggy
09-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Ummm, Nutz?

The win was wonderful, watching the offense take command was great and the line did a very nice job in protection. Could have used a bit more D in the first half, though.

swede
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Not an exhaustive list, but some observations:

Winner: Mike McCarthy--It looked like a real game plan in action! He never abandoned the run, even when it wasn't there, because the short pass was there on third and 6's. And when Ahman fumbled late MM looked pi$$ed for less than a second and then he went looking for his defense. He found Al Harris and you could see him mouthing the words, "Go do it." I thought that moment was very telling about his relationship with his players. I have been hard on MM, so in fairness I need to give him some well-deserved props for this game.

Winner: Brett--I loved the fact that he threw to four WR's and three TE's and at least one if not two RB's. Talk about spreading it around! I wonder if he's ever thrown to more players in one game.?

Winner: Marquand Manuel--the Right Place at the Right Time Award.

Loser: Marquand Manuel--every Offensive Coordinator that plays us is making note of how slow he is and drawing up ways to get him mismatched against speed.

RashanGary
09-25-2006, 09:11 AM
KGB will be 30 years old by the start of next season. His only effective pass rush move relied heavily on his ability to get top notch explosion out of his legs.

Players who depend largely on explosion like RB's and pass rushing DE's can lose their edge much faster than other positions. It's possible that KGB has played his last dominate game and because of his salary may be in his last season in GB.

I see a player who just doesn't have the first step to round the corner. When you're a 6'4 250 LB DE, you better have that or you've got nothing.

My hope is that we somehow get Quentin Moses in the upcoming draft and once again have an explosive, havoc reeking DE bringing pressure on teh QB's blind side.

I hope we win some games and lose a couple just becuae of rookie mistakes and find ourselves in position to get a dominate pass rusher. The Packers are going to have a real shot at the playoffs next year with an experienced, cohesive line, Brett Favre, Jennings/DRiver/Franks, maybe Thomas Jones or a FA running back, Hawk, A defense and secondary who know each other, ect....Imagine if we could also say, we have a dominate pass rusher and can consisntantly force early throws?

RB and pass rushing DE are my two biggest needs going into next season. Honestly, if I had to fill just one, I'd take the DE. I think our defense could be top 5 in 07 if we had a guy like KGB used to be and Moses likely will be.

RashanGary
09-25-2006, 09:20 AM
Nutz,

I know you're preparing for the draft. I'm busy as hell so I won't be watchinig much football but if you ever get a chance to watch a Georgia game, it might be a good idea to eye up Quentin Moses. I know he's not quite as heavy as a guy might like but if he's got something between the old KGB's first step and Freeney's, he could be a very valuable player for 6 or 7 years untill he loses it like they all do.

I'm gonna try to record at least one game so I can see this kids first step. If it's lights out, he's going to be my guy to hope for. If he just looks so/so off the snap than I'll go a different direction. I really want a dominate defense though and I know we won't be dominate untill we can pressure the QB. Moses might be that guy but we'll have to see what he's got before any conclusions are drawn.

Harlan Huckleby
09-25-2006, 10:00 AM
never mind.

Guiness
09-25-2006, 10:14 AM
I think Ryan should be in the list of winners. When you have a punt like this:

4-5-GB25 (2:27) J.Ryan punts 59 yards to DET 16, Center-R.Davis. E.Drummond MUFFS catch, and recovers at DET 9.

How is he not a winner? He punts from his own 25, and puts it inside the 20? Sweet Jesus, the ST coach must've creamed himself :lol:

Noodle
09-25-2006, 10:26 AM

4-5-GB25 (2:27) J.Ryan punts 59 yards to DET 16, Center-R.Davis. E.Drummond MUFFS catch, and recovers at DET 9.

How is he not a winner? He punts from his own 25, and puts it inside the 20? Sweet Jesus, the ST coach must've creamed himself :lol:

I agree. Ryan had something like a 48 gross average and a 44 net on five punts. It's in a dome, sure, but that net average is wicked good. I'm surprised Woodbuck hasn't started a thread or five about it.

Also, I missed the scene that Swede describes of MM gathering himself after the fumble and exhorting his D to finish the game out. That sounds kind of cool.

Partial
09-25-2006, 10:38 AM
KGB will be 30 years old by the start of next season. His only effective pass rush move relied heavily on his ability to get top notch explosion out of his legs.

Players who depend largely on explosion like RB's and pass rushing DE's can lose their edge much faster than other positions. It's possible that KGB has played his last dominate game and because of his salary may be in his last season in GB.

I see a player who just doesn't have the first step to round the corner. When you're a 6'4 250 LB DE, you better have that or you've got nothing.

My hope is that we somehow get Quentin Moses in the upcoming draft and once again have an explosive, havoc reeking DE bringing pressure on teh QB's blind side.

I hope we win some games and lose a couple just becuae of rookie mistakes and find ourselves in position to get a dominate pass rusher. The Packers are going to have a real shot at the playoffs next year with an experienced, cohesive line, Brett Favre, Jennings/DRiver/Franks, maybe Thomas Jones or a FA running back, Hawk, A defense and secondary who know each other, ect....Imagine if we could also say, we have a dominate pass rusher and can consisntantly force early throws?

RB and pass rushing DE are my two biggest needs going into next season. Honestly, if I had to fill just one, I'd take the DE. I think our defense could be top 5 in 07 if we had a guy like KGB used to be and Moses likely will be.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that all players don't get their "explosion" and "power" from their legs? Why is this more likely to be running backs and defensive ends? That makes ZERO sense.

- brilliant partial

woodbuck27
09-25-2006, 10:46 AM
Nutz,

I know you're preparing for the draft. I'm busy as hell so I won't be watchinig much football but if you ever get a chance to watch a Georgia game, it might be a good idea to eye up Quentin Moses. I know he's not quite as heavy as a guy might like but if he's got something between the old KGB's first step and Freeney's, he could be a very valuable player for 6 or 7 years untill he loses it like they all do.

I'm gonna try to record at least one game so I can see this kids first step. If it's lights out, he's going to be my guy to hope for. If he just looks so/so off the snap than I'll go a different direction. I really want a dominate defense though and I know we won't be dominate untill we can pressure the QB. Moses might be that guy but we'll have to see what he's got before any conclusions are drawn.

GregJennings:

You then... are in agreement with Wist43.

With the state of OUR current pass rush, and not enough pressure on the Opposition's QB. The Packers are getting dominated in that aspect of the game. The Pass.

THE OBJECTIVE - to counter the passing game...

" is to attack the origin of the pass ".. Attack the Opposition's, QB !

We are seeing competent QB's pick OUR aging CB's ( C. Woodson and Al Harris) and developing young players ( N.Collins, M.Manuel and nickleback A. Carroll ). We are seeing OUR Secondary, curently absorbing more heat than they can presently deal with.

The Packer Secondary was " the BIG LOSER " in the Lions Game.

We are going to face a severe test in week 4 in Philadelphia, on both sides of the ball. We need to have a realistic game plan installed and executed just to keep us close in that next BIG Game. Somehow Mike McCarthy and Company, must get OUR Rushing game on track.

We just experienced an early step forward on behalf of OUR inexperienced OL. Overall.. we had to be pleased with how the OL protected Favre and the ball. Now we need to get more control with SUCCESS running the ball.

Favre has had to take it ALL on in the Saints and Lions games. That can't be expected to continue. Brett Favre should never have to pass more than he did yesterday. To call upon Brett Favre to pass > 40 times is a formula for destruction.

The Eagles "D" will do more (possibly) than just get to him!

We can defeat the Eagles if it ALL comes together next week.

Win that one... we are 2-2 and a REAL chance of being 3-2 with " the Rams " coming to Lambeau, just before OUR Bye week.

It's ALL about... us playing as a cohesive Team with a solid Game Plan in place.

ALL about... understanding " the Eagles " strengths (not alot of weakness's Packer fans) and executing that Game Plan with confidence/determination for any REAL chance of Victory.

PACKERS @ Eagles.

GO PACK GO. Packer Fan Faith !!

woodbuck27
09-25-2006, 11:14 AM

I agree. Ryan had something like a 48 gross average and a 44 net on five punts. It's in a dome, sure, but that net average is wicked good. I'm surprised Woodbuck hasn't started a thread or five about it.

Also, I missed the scene that Swede describes of MM gathering himself after the fumble and exhorting his D to finish the game out. That sounds kind of cool.

" I'm surprised Woodbuck hasn't started a thread or five about it." Noodle

Noodle, with all respect:

As a Canadian. I have long before... 95% of the member's here... been well aware of who Jon Ryan is and " the promise " Jon Ryan brings to " the Green Bay Packers ".

Certainly, and based only on his ability and talents.

I have supported and have faith in Jon Ryan. I don't take it for granted that he's a LOCK to remain OUR punter, yet Jon Ryan's far from stinkin' up the joint. I trust that Jon Ryan's on track and improving as a Packer punter as best he's able.

I don't feel a need to extoll what should now be sinking into the collective consciounce of Packer fans.

That Jon Ryan is doing for himself and OUR Team as best he may.

I have faith ( believe ) Jon Ryan will only improve and make Packer fans feel both pleased and fortunate to have his services.

Jon Ryan is to date and since he signed with us. Growing in his promise, a solid acquisition, for OUR Teams efforts to be competitive and win football games. :mrgreen:

May I add.

A huge factor in any discussion of a punter's success in his Net punting Average is the reality of that punters ST punting coverage of the oppositions punt returner. :mrgreen:

GO PACKERS Vs Eagles in Week 4 !! Packer fan faith.

MJZiggy
09-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Buck, after the performance he's put in the last couple weeks, he is pretty much a lock to not only remain on the roster, but to keep Mike Stock a very happy man. After people started suggesting that he was outkicking his coverage, I began watching and there hasn't been one punt that I've seen where the gunner wasn't nearby when the ball came down. He's been blocked a couple times, but he's always down there. Punt coverage in general was much better this game.

mmmdk
09-25-2006, 11:27 AM
Biggest need next season? Hands down, a CB unless you can snatch a sure fire DE in FA or in the draft - DEs are harder to get/find. Thirdly, a RB then a G/T.

HarveyWallbangers
09-25-2006, 12:00 PM
I disagree. DL is a more critical need. I think the corners would be fine if we had a pass rush. It actually seems to be more coverage breakdowns than anything. The safeties and Poppinga have been burned as much or more than the three corners. It doesn't help that we haven't put together a pass rush--other than for one half against New Orleans. Kampman is fine. I'm afraid that KGB just isn't up to snuff anymore.

ahaha
09-25-2006, 12:10 PM
I disagree. DL is a more critical need. I think the corners would be fine if we had a pass rush. It actually seems to be more coverage breakdowns than anything. The safeties and Poppinga have been burned as much or more than the three corners. It doesn't help that we haven't put together a pass rush--other than for one half against New Orleans. Kampman is fine. I'm afraid that KGB just isn't up to snuff anymore.

I think you hit the nail on the head. We need a guy on the D-Line who can create havoc and make the rest better. Of course, who knows who will be available when it comes to our draft pick? If we have a chance at a real value pick cornerback versus a 'Vonnie Holliday' type DE, I think we go with the CB. In any case, I think they'll have to pick one or two D-Lineman in the first three rounds.

mmmdk
09-25-2006, 12:12 PM

I did not say DL was not important...I said get a CB unless you can get a sure fire DE. Those are hard to find but you gotta grab'em if they're available. Not even Super Mario is a sure thing. DE/DL cost a fortune in FA but again, if the right guy is there - GO GET HIM! Only a QB is more important than a dominant DE/DT.

mmmdk
09-25-2006, 12:15 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head. We need a guy on the D-Line who can create havoc and make the rest better. Of course, who knows who will be available when it comes to our draft pick? If we have a chance at a real value pick cornerback versus a 'Vonnie Holliday' type DE, I think we go with the CB. In any case, I think they'll have to pick one or two D-Lineman in the first three rounds.

I couldn't have said it better :smile:

Fritz
09-25-2006, 01:36 PM
"How is he not a winner? He punts from his own 25, and puts it inside the 20? Sweet Jesus, the ST coach must've creamed himself."

Ummm, I think he did. I saw one of the young assistants hurry over to Stock with a ball rag after that punt.

pbmax
09-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Gotta disagree on two of em Nutz.

Kampman was rushing against 1 and 1/2 players all game, as he was getting chipped by backs and TEs. He also set up both of Corey Williams sacks by push the QB into the pocket.

Woodson took the receiver in motion closest to the sideline before the snap on Williams TD. He had coverage on another receiver underneath, it wasn't his play. Collins had deep coverage on that side of the field and simply picked up Williams too late. Perhaps the LB should have bumped or steered the WR offline, but he was clearly Collins' guy.

On the other hand, while he has been getting turned around and roasted for his technique the last two weeks, he had a good turn and run then batted down a pass down the opposite sidelines in the second half. The only negative here is that he was a step behind and an on target throw might have cost him another TD.

BooHoo
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Overall, the defense was a loser. As they have been all year (3 games anyway). There have been moments of excellence by certain players but overall our defense has not played well.

Where is one of last years best defenses?

Partial
09-25-2006, 02:09 PM

I did not say DL was not important...I said get a CB unless you can get a sure fire DE. Those are hard to find but you gotta grab'em if they're available. Not even Super Mario is a sure thing. DE/DL cost a fortune in FA but again, if the right guy is there - GO GET HIM! Only a QB is more important than a dominant DE/DT.

With that said, I think a valid point is made. I am highly skeptical that we'll be able to land a better prospect that Mr. Williams in this draft. The last player to look as good as he was Mr. Peppers, and that was several years back.

Fritz
09-25-2006, 02:34 PM
What the hell is wrong with this defense this year? The Lions had a very banged up offensive line - even Ross Verba left the game early - yet the Lions ran at will on the Packers. What the...?

If Mike Martz wasn't so in love with his own genius he'd have given the ball to Kevin Jones thirty times and won the game. Jones averaged 4.8 yards per carry.

Partial
09-25-2006, 02:36 PM
What the hell is wrong with this defense this year? The Lions had a very banged up offensive line - even Ross Verba left the game early - yet the Lions ran at will on the Packers. What the...?

If Mike Martz wasn't so in love with his own genius he'd have given the ball to Kevin Jones thirty times and won the game. Jones averaged 4.8 yards per carry.

This was the first game the run defense looked poor, but consistently this season they haven't looked good against screens and short routes, which consequently I find surprising since they supposedly improved their LBs by leaps and bounds.

Scott Campbell
09-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Biggest need next season? Hands down, a CB unless you can snatch a sure fire DE in FA or in the draft - DEs are harder to get/find. Thirdly, a RB then a G/T.

There's a first round CB coming out of Utah next year - Eric Weddle.

Scott Campbell
09-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Overall, the defense was a loser. As they have been all year (3 games anyway). There have been moments of excellence by certain players but overall our defense has not played well.

I have a hard time slapping them with the loser label for this game. They stunk the joint up in the first half. They played ok in the second half. And they came up huge in the 4th quarter - which counts for something.

mission
09-25-2006, 04:47 PM

I have a hard time slapping them with the loser label for this game. They stunk the joint up in the first half. They played ok in the second half. And they came up huge in the 4th quarter - which counts for something.

yeah! say what you will about the pack D but i just got done watching the video that Z2C put up on [another packer forum after watching the game yesterday] and one thing really really stuck out to me.

the defense flies to the ball!

ive only been watching packer football since the mid 80's but i cant remember a team that had this much nose for the ball. i always had a problem with holmgren and sherman D's that would always have one guy by the ball with guys tackling like a bunch of sallys but that doesnt seem to be the case this year.

sure it'd be nice if they had a nose for the ball in the AIR but hey, we gotta start somewhere! :mrgreen:

FritzDontBlitz
09-25-2006, 04:48 PM
does the green bay dl ever utilize twists, loops and stunts to cross up the offensive linemen and create better blitzing lanes? from what i see, they all just line up and run straight ahead at the snap on every defensive play....

Harlan Huckleby
09-25-2006, 05:29 PM

I was very impressed with Jones, he shoots through the slightest gap. He is quicker than any back I've seen in a while.

ahaha
09-25-2006, 06:47 PM

Jones had a 15 yard carry with three seconds left in the first half at there own 3 on 4th down. Kitna had already kneeled on the previous 3 plays. Throw that one out and he had 16 carries for 66 yards. 4.1 avg...decent, but not at the level that would mean they could have run up and down the field on us. They were having plenty of success with that Martz passing attack. Their passing defense is what really let them down.

The Shadow
09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Run-stopping can improve with experience, but pass rush is a different animal.
My 2 biggest needs for the team at this point in time would be a bonafide top notch pass rusher & a quality running back.

RashanGary
09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Run-stopping can improve with experience, but pass rush is a different animal.
My 2 biggest needs for the team at this point in time would be a bonafide top notch pass rusher & a quality running back.

Shadow,

Are you my f-in Shadow?

That is exactly where I am at in my thought process. My dream draft is a top notch pass rusher #1 because I know it's easier to get a RB than a DE.

Assuming #94 in Georgia *name is slipping me and I'm lazy* is a stud pass rusher, he is my 1st hope. I don't know enough about him yet. I'm curious to see his first step and how well he works the corner. If he's a legit top tier pass rusher, I'm hoping for a guy like that.

You never know where we'll end up. I'm thinking with our really weak schedule we'll win 6. I don't know that a pass rusher will be there at #9

I think KGB is done. The legs are the first thing to go. I'm a believer that speed rushers have short careers if that is all they can do. I think KGB's days are numbered.

Deputy Nutz
09-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks to everyone that has checked out my article on the new homepage, everything looks really great. I have to apologize for some of my grammar, from now on my editor will clean some things up for me.

There was one thing that I just read that really made me laugh my ass off. I can't believe I wrote it! See if anyone can find it and embarass me a little more.

MJZiggy
09-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Damn right!

RashanGary
09-25-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm not particularly good at grammar and spelling and I don't even bother to spell check..

I don't judge anyone by their spelling or grammar. Shit, I wouldn't know how to if I wanted.

I judge people on the content of their message. I'm a big picture guy and I consider the way you write to be details that arn't so important to the general message.

If it's not understandable, it's bad writing. If it hits home and has a meaning, it's good.

Call me crazy...Didn't Tank say something one time about Shakespeare being a bad grammar guy? Whatever, I think a lot of people can have top level thoughts without top level grammar.

BTW,

What do you think about Moses? Have you watched him yet?

MJZiggy
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
And Tank would know so much about grammar... :crazy:

GrnBay007
09-25-2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks to everyone that has checked out my article on the new homepage, everything looks really great. I have to apologize for some of my grammar, from now on my editor will clean some things up for me.

There was one thing that I just read that really made me laugh my ass off. I can't believe I wrote it! See if anyone can find it and embarass me a little more.

Don't sweat it! It's the meaning/content that counts. :D

HarveyWallbangers
09-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Clean it up. The fewer errors... the more professional it looks... the better the site looks. Clean it up.
:D

woodbuck27
09-25-2006, 11:50 PM

* The First priority has to be the key to establishing an Offense. The OL.
I don't care where he finds them, but Ted Thompson has to screw his head on so he realizes that it ALL depends on the strength of the OL and DL.

No sense in having talent in a young RB without an OL that enables the Run.

** Today we look really ill at CB and all I see is two fellas back there that look like one thing...

Victims.

OUR CB depth = Carroll and "a wish and a prayer" that Blackmon can deliver on his talent. At Safety we are seeing Nick Collins too busy and Marquand Manuel struggle like a duck on skates. Marviel Underwood may continue his development.

This translates to a secondary "that can be spun like a top" by a good Opposition QB. The proof will be in the pudding after OUR Captain's shake hands in Philly.

So Yes the CB situation needs addressing.

RB? Big time but we need a fella to go ASAP.

FB? William Henderson? Anybody seeing him?

TE? Bubba finally and 3 Receptions but he's primarily needed to block.It would be Great to acquire a threat to make BIG plays at TE.

So BEST CB or RB; then BEST CB or T/G; Best Guard; Best TE/FB/G......

and there we go again with neglect at DE !!

Harlan Huckleby
09-25-2006, 11:56 PM
woody, you can never have too many corners - look how many guys they have tried and given up on! But I think they have more talent and depth at CB than most teams in the NFL.

RB and DE are most critical needs.

Joemailman
09-26-2006, 12:38 AM
I thought it was interesting that Matt-NC has reposted Nutz' winners and losers at JSO.

BooHoo
09-26-2006, 08:03 AM
Maybe we can turn the corner on the defense prior to next game. We bring to the table the 31st best defense in YPG and the 29th best in scoring. I know we have a lot of games left and several new faces but we need to get this train turned around soon before we end up with a record like last year.

chewy-bacca
09-26-2006, 08:48 AM

Carroll seemed to but his demons to rest

butt secks comment? that made me laugh a lil.

chewy-bacca
09-26-2006, 08:51 AM
Woodson is certainly living up to his M.O of being a player of great talent but with little passion for the game. That’s all I have to say about that.

agree 100%.......You could tell Collins and the other guys back there were mad when they missed a play. Woodson just seems indifferent.

Partial
09-26-2006, 08:57 AM
I thought it was interesting that Matt-NC has reposted Nutz' winners and losers at JSO.

I found it more interesting he commented to his own thread on a different alias of his.

HarveyWallbangers
09-26-2006, 12:29 PM
BTW, nutz, the analysis was good. Mostly spot on, IMHO.

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I told you guys Woodson was raiders trash. Oakland is where wash up go. TT should have spent the $$$ somewhere else and let Carroll start. Its only a matter of time.

RashanGary
09-26-2006, 02:49 PM
I told you guys Woodson was raiders trash. Oakland is where wash up go. TT should have spent the $$$ somewhere else and let Carroll start. Its only a matter of time.

I sure hope so Mad...

Every player that turns out to be a good young starter for this team really helps our cause going forward.

BEARMAN
09-26-2006, 06:14 PM
You win ONE game, agaisnt a pittifull team, and you think you are going to the Superbowl ? :shock: (stir, stir, stir) :twisted:

GO BEARS !

No Mo Moss
09-26-2006, 08:45 PM
We'll find out more about the Bears after this week, but the Alexanderless Hawks aren't what they could be either.

GrnBay007
09-26-2006, 09:20 PM
You win ONE game, agaisnt a pittifull team, and you think you are going to the Superbowl

Yeah, kinda like the bears since 1997. :razz:

GBRulz
09-26-2006, 09:28 PM
ROFL

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 09:38 PM
You win ONE game, agaisnt a pittifull team, and you think you are going to the Superbowl ? :shock: (stir, stir, stir) :twisted:

GO BEARS !You won TWO games, against those pitiful teams and you think you are going to the Superbowl? :crazy: (shake, shake, shake) :mrgreen:

GO PACK

BEARMAN
09-27-2006, 12:06 AM
Nice to see someone is awake over here... :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

Fritz
09-27-2006, 07:04 AM
Mad...that new avatar just doesn't seem to suit you...I picture some p.o.'d, mean looking mofo - with a heart of gold.

HarveyWallbangers
09-27-2006, 09:17 AM
I love the avartar.

GBRulz
09-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Mad...that new avatar just doesn't seem to suit you...I picture some p.o.'d, mean looking mofo - with a heart of gold.

His avatar kicks ass! Especially since I found it for him! :wink:

MadtownPacker
09-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Thank you GBM, I like it alot but I agree with Fritz.

He appears far too nice. He needs to be ripping huge chunks out of the taco not smiling and taking baby bites. I think I will modify him a lil.

Harlan Huckleby
09-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Here's one a little more true-to-life:

http://www.sequelsolutions.biz/madtoker2.gif

MadtownPacker
09-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Hahaha, thats just what I was thinking of!!!

Harlan Huckleby
09-28-2006, 07:10 PM
it needs some fixing, but you can hire somebody cheap in cali to twiddle the bits.

MadtownPacker
09-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Just fix it or I will put it on anyways and change my sig to:
"I was nice to Harlan and all I got was this shitty avatar"

Harlan Huckleby
09-28-2006, 07:20 PM
ya, it's a shit job. i lost the good one i did. :oops: