PDA

View Full Version : Man do the lions SUCK or what ? 0 an 3 ! LOL

BEARMAN
09-24-2006, 09:16 PM
WoW Great win GB ! Do the kittiesw SUCK or what ? LMAO ! Nice job, you are not at the bottom of the NFCN ! The kitties will be the whipping boys this season ! :shock:

GO BEARS !

FritzDontBlitz
09-24-2006, 09:18 PM
congrats to the bears for pulling the game out at the end.

gbpackfan
09-24-2006, 09:37 PM
BEARMAN,

I snuck over to purplepride.org and I thought I saw you giving it to them! It was pretty funny. I still consider the Bears are greatest rivalry (sp?) but I HATE Vikings fans the most!

About today's game, it was nice to shut Roy Williams up after he AGAIN guaranteed a victory. What a putz.

Guiness
09-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Problem is, I bet 'ol Roy considers that a win, in his book.

BTW who was covering him most of the day? Was he working the center of the field? I see Collins tackled him 4 times...

Brando19
09-24-2006, 10:13 PM
WoW Great win GB ! Do the kittiesw SUCK or what ? LMAO ! Nice job, you are not at the bottom of the NFCN ! The kitties will be the whipping boys this season ! :shock:

GO BEARS !

Lol..you're pretty funny. C'mon over to the Packers man. At LEAST tell us we're you're second favorite team?

Joemailman
09-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Problem is, I bet 'ol Roy considers that a win, in his book.

BTW who was covering him most of the day? Was he working the center of the field? I see Collins tackled him 4 times...

I think he was lining up in the slot quite a bit. Late in the game, Harris was covering him instead of Woodson.

gbpackfan
09-24-2006, 10:32 PM
From what AM620 was saying, he got a lot of his yards in zone coverage. The safeties are probably to blame. But who cares! WE WON! Ill worry about that shit in a couple days!

BEARMAN
09-24-2006, 10:37 PM
No, I am sorry, I could never be a packerrat, cut me and I bleed DA BEARS Navy & Orange. This is a good site, I enjoy the ribbing I give and get. Sides, it has been along time sence I felt this good, winning I mean, I LIKE IT ! :D But I am still feeling the love in here... :shock:

GO BEARS !

FavreChild
09-24-2006, 11:04 PM
I just thought it was amusing that someone else besides Ryan Longwell scored for the Vikes - but only on defense.

Unfortunately, though, Bears are 2-0 on the road, in the division (and of course 3-0 overall, in the division).

But the NFC North is nobody's whipping boy this year. So at least we all got that goin' for us...

run pMc
09-25-2006, 08:55 AM
I'm not one for kicking a team when they're down. karma.

Anyway, it's pretty obvious CHI and MIN have the most talent in the division; I think they'll be fighting for the NFCN all season. Along with a very tough Def squad, the Bears had some good luck with that fumble...and luck can carry you far in the NFL.