PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Season

Pacopete4
09-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Is not 16-0 for me even though that would be amazing but now is out of the picture but for the pack to win 9 games and sneak into the playoffs somehow, some way and have Favre put up 33-38 TD's with 4,200-4,500 yrds and only about 15 INTs to give him another MVP and prove to everyone how big of a tool u really are if u wanted Rodgers to even take snaps if the games outta hand. It would be a slap in the face to every analyst out there and cool aid drinking packer fans that said the pack will be lucky to win 4 games again and that favre should hang it up because he cant carry a so-so team on his back anymore.. me being very optimistic and im sure not sayin its gonna happen.. but to me, that would be by perfect season this year.. oh and hearin out of his mouth after a 2nd game exit in the playoffs that he'l be back for 2007 to do it all again..

Lurker64
09-25-2006, 12:01 AM
Really, all I want is for the Packers to play well enough this year to shut up the folks at ESPN who seem to get off on saying how bad we are. I mean, we're not good, but we're not the Raiders...

Pacopete4
09-25-2006, 12:08 AM
but i disagree on that.. we very easily could be 2-1 with a very.. very young football team that is learning how its played. We've seen drastic improvement from our team week to week. Even the Dfense. They are getting off the field on 3rd down better at least. Too many big plays, but those are the easiest to fix if u can get good coaching. Let it ride on Favres shoulders in a true west coast offense.. and we have a shot. Ahamn Green will have westbrook numbers this year due to them not being able to run