PDA

View Full Version : Havel's #1 overall

b bulldog
04-18-2006, 04:44 PM
On 107.5 Chris Havel is saying that Mario Williams has a great shot at going #1 overall to Houston and that Bush may fall to the three position or worse. he has heard that the Texans think RB's are pleniful and that their shelf life isn't real long. I surly hope my man Mario lasts till 5 and also some sites have the Saints looking strongly at Liny. I still think Mario goes at the five spot but who knows.

1. Mario
2. Liny
3. Young
4. Bush
5. fergy or Hawk, leaning towards Fergy and moving Tauscher inside.

Fosco33
04-18-2006, 04:54 PM
On 107.5 Chris Havel is saying that Mario Williams has a great shot at going #1 overall to Houston and that Bush may fall to the three position or worse. he has heard that the Texans think RB's are pleniful and that their shelf life isn't real long. I surly hope my man Mario lasts till 5 and also some sites have the Saints looking strongly at Liny. I still think Mario goes at the five spot but who knows.

1. Mario
2. Liny
3. Young
4. Bush

Don't take DaBrick with #5... memories of Tony M. If Bush fell, I'd love to see him in G&G next year by trading up (which undoubtedly TT would never do).

MJZiggy
04-18-2006, 05:01 PM
If I hadn't read the same thing on KFFL this morning, I'd say that Havel was just trying to stir the pot and make things interesting, but evidently when Bush toured Houston facilities some there didn't even meet him and there is no contract in the works.

b bulldog
04-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Looks like I'll have to pick another player to get behind. Any suggestions?

Rastak
04-18-2006, 06:30 PM

1. Mario
2. Liny
3. Young
4. Bush

In this scenario the Texans are more likely to deal that #1 and grab Williams with 2 or 3....the team that goes #1 get's Bush or Liny.

HarveyWallbangers
04-18-2006, 07:03 PM
When you hear about GMs using SMOKE SCREENS leading up to the draft, this is what they are talking about.

Bretsky
04-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Looks like I'll have to pick another player to get behind. Any suggestions?

AJ HAWK AJ HAWK AJ HAWK AJ HAWK AJ HAWK AJ HAWK

b bulldog
04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
I agree with Harv and that was the reason why I stated Mario could be there at 5.