PDA

View Full Version : Who here gave up on JSOnline forum?

PackerBlues
09-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey all,

Up until the end of last season, I had spent a lot of time on the JSOnline Packers forum. However.....I made the mistake of trading shots with a Bears fan. I of coarse was kicked from the forums, while the Bears fan continued to spew garbage. I did try to set up a new account, but perhaps they were not allowing new accounts, or they "marked" me in some way that I cant re-join with a different user name or email address. Who knows. Either way, I saw plenty of postings for this website and these forums and was just wondering who all has made the Lambeau leap from JSonline to here. I noticed a few names that looked familiar and was just wondering.

gbpackfan
09-25-2006, 09:57 PM
I haven't posted on JSOnline since Madtown extended me an invitation to PackerRats. I will NEVER go back. It blows!

BallHawk
09-25-2006, 10:00 PM
I used to be on JSO and a a good portion of the forum are from the old JS days.

I welcome you to the forum, PackerBlues, and I guarantee you'll like it here.

ND72
09-25-2006, 10:04 PM
I'll stop in there from time to time to look in on what is being said there..but for the most part, I spend my time here.

retailguy
09-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Welcome packerblues.... Glad you are here.

Lots of ppl still post at both.

Don't know if you've noticed yet, or not, but we've got an off topic forum called the romper room...

I'm going to move your post there...

Great to have you, and look forward to talking football with you.

RashanGary
09-25-2006, 10:05 PM
I havn't posted on JS in a long, long time.

I would say 10 posts since I started coming here regularly.

oregonpackfan
09-25-2006, 10:07 PM
I'll stop in there from time to time to look in on what is being said there..but for the most part, I spend my time here.

The same is true for me.

OPF

BallHawk
09-25-2006, 10:09 PM

The same is true for me.

OPF

Ditto.

digitaldean
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
I got turned off by the personal attacks and the LACK of admin oversight to the trolls.

I purposely haven't been back and had my access there removed.

Definitely a better environment here.

HarveyWallbangers
09-25-2006, 10:36 PM
I got turned off by the personal attacks and the LACK of admin oversight to the trolls.

Ditto.

mraynrand
09-25-2006, 11:00 PM
I, and others in my family liked the JSonline for a long time. Just today, they got really nasty and started banning any off-topic posts, and any off-topic posters - with little warning and with no real ground rules (what constitutes an "off topic", really). They banned my dad for making some wisecracks about the off topic stuff. He figured it was just the hacker again. He immediately cancelled his subscription to the insider will never go back. Neither will I.

ranks66
09-25-2006, 11:01 PM
I just got banned from using the JS online board......And I am damn well proud of it....... :twisted:

Partial
09-25-2006, 11:04 PM
I just got banned from using the JS online board......And I am damn well proud of it....... :twisted:

what for?

ranks66
09-25-2006, 11:09 PM
I called the new moderator a young C%%T punk.......

Bretsky
09-25-2006, 11:17 PM
I gave up a while back

B

GBRulz
09-25-2006, 11:25 PM
They actually have a mod there now?? If they are cutting any OT posts, wtf is St. Lou going to talk about now?

Like many others, i also came from JSO. No, I haven't posted there for many months. Heck, I can't even log on....get some stupid message about how my browser doesn't accept cookies. I am not bothered in the least!

AKfaust
09-25-2006, 11:42 PM
I will still post there sometimes just because I like to get Tex fired up but the Nazi mods just got out of hand. The Trolls I could care less about....punks is all.

mraynrand
09-25-2006, 11:50 PM
The moderator became worse than the Hacker and worse than the trolls. Leave it to a yellow paper like the JS to ban everyone to prevent a few from causing trouble.

Also, I thought the content of JSonline slipped considerably. McGinn and Cristl were the only two reporters with any original info - the rest of the collumnists wrote fluff pieces, that were ESPN boilerplate crap. The content here is actually better, overall.

MadtownPacker
09-25-2006, 11:57 PM
What about all your FYI buddies Aynrand?

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2006, 12:00 AM
who is this "moderator"?

I really came to resent Mike Davis - is that the moderator? Actually, who cares, never mind.

mraynrand
09-26-2006, 12:05 AM

You got the wrong guy.

Joemailman
09-26-2006, 12:46 AM
Two interesting things going on over at JSO:

1. Matt-NC has reposted Nutz' Winners and Losers thread over there.

2. Administrator is banning OT threads. Strange thing is they started FYI3, which has not been deleted. However, it has not really turned into a political thread yet. I wonder if the FYIers will eventually come over here, knowing they can discuss politics in the Romper Room.

HarveyWallbangers
09-26-2006, 12:47 AM
I wonder if the FYIers will eventually come over here, knowing they can discuss politics in the Romper Room.

I hope not.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-26-2006, 12:58 AM
I wonder if the FYIers will eventually come over here, knowing they can discuss politics in the Romper Room.

I hope not.

I don't think there is anything wrong with a civil political discussion, but I would hardily encourage Mad or whichever MOD to not allow TexasPackerBacker, Sheepshead or Lamboo from joining.

The last thing we need is people being called traitors, scumbags, etc. This isn't just in regards to politics as TPB is now calling out those who merely suggest that this season be one looked upon as progressing to a return to glory. To suggest that the packers aren't very good means you are a hateful traitor.

It has become apparent that a number of posters at the JSO complained about the political threads..and I while one can "turn the channel or turn it off" as in regards to a thread, I do think those two/three are particularly uncivil.

Kiwon
09-26-2006, 02:47 AM
JSO fell off my radar screen a long time ago. Haven't looked back since.

SkinBasket
09-26-2006, 07:33 AM
I intentionally got banned after they banned nutz. I wrote them an email calling them pussies and retards, and like magic they reinstated me... for about 2 hours until I got myself banned again for calling Mike Davis a fluffer. I simply couldn't stand two things.

1) There were people who were being attacked in a very real way and JSO refused to do anything to stop it.

2) The 3 or 4 "old timers" (the same ones who think they're gods there now) who blamed the people being attacked for starting "drama."

After the second or third intenional banning, I don't think they gave me my account back. If they did, you can be sure what I'd do with it. (Hint: It involves Mike Davis's rectum.)

PackerBlues
09-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Very cool. I recognise quite a few of the people that posted over there. After I got booted from the JSonline forums, I really started to miss responding to some of the better posts by some of you guys, but at the same time, I was so fed up with the garbage being posted by Bears fans......I really didnt care to much. I wish I could have gotten in a few "I told you so's" when the Bears lost their first game in the playoffs, lol.......but oh well.
Glad to be here, and lookin forward to reading some good posts, irregardless of how the Pack's season turns out.

Partial
09-26-2006, 08:29 AM
St. Lou is such a douchebag. He bumped up BF4MVP's thread simply to get it deleted. Bitter asshole.

Partial
09-26-2006, 08:31 AM
Matt-NC is back and he is posting in the same thread as another one of his Aliases Dimswitch. This can be determined if you go and look through the post history.

GrnBay007
09-26-2006, 08:32 AM
St. Lou is such a douchebag. He bumped up BF4MVP's thread simply to get it deleted. Bitter asshole.

lame!

GrnBay007
09-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Well, St. Lou got what he wanted. AP thread just got deleted. Not that any of us posted there anymore but it was an oldie but goodie.
RIP AP!!

Partial
09-26-2006, 08:58 AM
those mods mean business evidentally. That was gone within 20 minutes of the bump or so!

jack's smirking revenge
09-26-2006, 09:05 AM
I was once a JSO'er. Left there and haven't looked back since hackers posted personal info of mine on the forum. (I do return there occasionally to stick up for this place as 'HeartCollector').

I actually just checked that place out, saw the message from Mark Young regarding off-topic posts and am somewhat amazed that they're taking a hardline stance. I have to say "good for them". That forum isn't structured to separate the virulent political talk from the football chatter. This place is structured and moderated far better to handle such discussion.

Glad you make the move here. Enjoy!

tyler

jack's smirking revenge
09-26-2006, 09:15 AM
I almost feel sorry for Tex and St.Lou....

Ok, no I don't.

Ironic how their own need to have political battles is what brought off-topic discussion to an end over there. Evidentally they pissed off the wrong people.

I've said it before and I'll say it again--off-topic discussion is what hurt that place. Not that it should be censored at all, because I love political discourse, but that forum isn't made for effective chatter. The anger and attitude from FYI and AP easily spilled over to other threads.

tyler

Zool
09-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Sometimes i go over to poke a stick at Tex. I'm convinced he's insane.

mraynrand
09-26-2006, 09:43 AM
The thing I find incredible is that the JSO deleted it's political Forum. Apparently they are too lame to root out the trouble-makers. It's pretty typical, though. everyone gets 'punished' for the sins of the few. The one guy who complained the most about the off topic threads (he kept posting his complaints IN the threads, apparently not realizing he need not read them) was the guy ForluvofG&G. How that guy remained after dropping the N bomb following the Vikings playoff loss shows you how pathetic the site management was, even before LJ. The forum (and JSO itself) has become almost content-free.

jack's smirking revenge
09-26-2006, 09:51 AM
The thing I find incredible is that the JSO deleted it's political Forum. Apparently they are too lame to root out the trouble-makers. It's pretty typical, though. everyone gets 'punished' for the sins of the few. The one guy who complained the most about the off topic threads (he kept posting his complaints IN the threads, apparently not realizing he need not read them) was the guy ForluvofG&G. How that guy remained after dropping the N bomb following the Vikings playoff loss shows you how pathetic the site management was, even before LJ. The forum (and JSO itself) has become almost content-free.

A great excuse to get everyone to move over to their paid forum...

You can't have a successful chat forum without giving users SOME kind of ability to have off-topic discussions. I find it incredible that they're policing off-topic discussions altogther. That DEFINITELY will kill the place.

Definitely looks like a shadow of what it used to be.

tyler

Partial
09-26-2006, 10:04 AM

You can't have a successful chat forum without giving users SOME kind of ability to have off-topic discussions. I find it incredible that they're policing off-topic discussions altogther. That DEFINITELY will kill the place.

tyler

IDK, i've seen quite a few successful forums (much larger than PR or JSO membership) that do not allow political conversation because it always leads to hostility and thats when the shit (hacker) start going down. Its just not worth it sometimes.

retailguy
09-26-2006, 10:05 AM

You got the wrong guy.

Are you sure ayn? You gotta twin brother or somthing? :wink: :D

jack's smirking revenge
09-26-2006, 10:09 AM

tyler

IDK, i've seen quite a few successful forums (much larger than PR or JSO membership) that do not allow political conversation because it always leads to hostility and thats when the shit (hacker) start going down. Its just not worth it sometimes.

Truedat, but Mark Young's message states that they're policing off-topic discussions altogether. That's a much bigger piece of the discussion pie than just politics. I like this place because in one room I can talk about the Packers and I can walk into another and have a engaging discussion about entertainment topics. The two are totally separate and the concept works flawlessly.

Honest, intelligent and non-combative political discussions are hard to find. It's the nature of political discourse. I can see where a forum would want to draw the line at political chat, but to shut down non-Packer or non-football talk altogether? Wowsa...

tyler

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2006, 10:13 AM
The last thing we need is people being called traitors, scumbags, etc.
Mad calls me those exact words nearly every day. HE should be banned.

retailguy
09-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Truedat, but Mark Young's message states that they're policing off-topic discussions altogether. That's a much bigger piece of the discussion pie than just politics. I like this place because in one room I can talk about the Packers and I can walk into another and have a engaging discussion about entertainment topics. The two are totally separate and the concept works flawlessly.

Honest, intelligent and non-combative political discussions are hard to find. It's the nature of political discourse. I can see where a forum would want to draw the line at political chat, but to shut down non-Packer or non-football talk altogether? Wowsa...

tyler

Ah, they're just killin it for a little while, thinking the trouble makers will leave if they can't "do it their way". They don't know LJ very well. He ain't leaving. He wants to be "king of the hill" and the only way to do that was to get rid of all of us. The've got a long-term periodic problem over there and until they "get a clue" it'll never end.

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2006, 10:14 AM
What happened to GreenDay? I sense his presence. Like the smell of sulfur that Chavez mentioned at the UN.

jack's smirking revenge
09-26-2006, 10:16 AM

tyler

Ah, they're just killin it for a little while, thinking the trouble makers will leave if they can't "do it their way". They don't know LJ very well. He ain't leaving. He wants to be "king of the hill" and the only way to do that was to get rid of all of us. The've got a long-term periodic problem over there and until they "get a clue" it'll never end.

Excellent points retail. I agree.

tyler

retailguy
09-26-2006, 10:17 AM

I'll get right on that.... :wink:

Partial
09-26-2006, 10:31 AM

tyler

tyler

Touche, pussycat

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Father.... why do you say such hurtful things??
http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9702/11/hm/dr.moreau.jpg

Apok
09-26-2006, 10:52 AM
I got banned from Jsonline today

Zool
09-26-2006, 10:54 AM
I got banned from Jsonline todayDo you really have proof that he and goats are friends?

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 11:07 AM
I got banned from Jsonline todayDamn this is getting crazy. What did you do to get banned?

BTW - Welcome to PR.

Rastak
09-26-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm surprised they finally decided to put a stop to all that crap at JSO. It's a damn football forum. Romper room here was a great idea. A forum for non-football stuff. Tex is royally screwed now, he may already be banned for purposly starting an OT thread and calling it "my goddamned OT thread" and ripping JSO. That place cracks me up.

MJZiggy
09-26-2006, 11:34 AM
At least he went out in grand style...wonder where he'll end up?

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2006, 11:44 AM
I see they hired a new moderator.

Probably the place will be better. Maybe I'll post there sometimes.

Hah, I see Tex refered to "good ole Nutz" in the reposted winners and losers column.

Apok
09-26-2006, 12:00 PM
It was just getting ridiculous. They are not allowing discussion about anything non-Packer related anymore.

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Probably the place will be better. Maybe I'll post there sometimes.You aint doing shit!! You are gonna post here and thats it!!!

Now go wash my shorts!

KYPack
09-26-2006, 12:12 PM
Well looks like the mighty (in his own mind) has fallen.

TPB's posts are gone!

It might've been his foolish "my goddamned OT thread" or somethin', but there is no trace of the boy.

I, too noticed him sucking up to Nutz in that one comment.

Now we may have to make him a bunker in the romper room for his broken record right wing rants.

Keep the boy out of the football Forum. He basically a cheerleader in there.

I wonder what his rap is gonna be. When he rejected our Forum, he made some snotty comments about how small we were. Something about when he "pours his heart & soul into a post" he wanted it to reach a large audience!

He pours his heart & soul into that drivel?

Why?

It's all the same crap.

Iron Mike
09-26-2006, 12:14 PM
What happened to GreenDay? I sense his presence. Like the smell of sulfur that Chavez mentioned at the UN.

I miss the Photoshopped pics of Cleditus Hunt!!!! :razz:

SkinBasket
09-26-2006, 12:24 PM
I wonder what his rap is gonna be. When he rejected our Forum, he made some snotty comments about how small we were. Something about when he "pours his heart & soul into a post" he wanted it to reach a large audience!

I think our culture of acceptance here demands we even let douchebags like TPB and St Lou hang out here - unless they're here simply to make trouble like Matt did. Of course that doesn't mean you can't constantly remind them how they shat all over this place and us every chance they got and that they are, in fact, douchebags. What goes around comes around don't it?

Sometimes karma is late in getting around to business, but she can be a bitch.

Partial
09-26-2006, 12:25 PM

I think our culture of acceptance here demands we even let douchebags like TPB and St Lou hang out here - unless they're here simply to make trouble like Matt did. Of course that doesn't mean you can't constantly remind them how they shat all over this place and us every chance they got and that they are, in fact, douchebags. What goes around comes around don't it?

quoted 'cause everyone should read it

Partial
09-26-2006, 12:26 PM
One of two things will happen - they will come here and be apologetic and recognize that what we have is great

-or-

they will stay and be bitter and proud and live and die on the two worthwhile threads a day.

Partial
09-26-2006, 12:44 PM
I bumped some oldies but goodies just for ol' time sake. Ziggy has a funny comment in the thread started by Collins :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2006, 01:23 PM

I miss the Photoshopped pics of Cleditus Hunt!!!! :razz:

I think on Halloween, everybody should be allowed to change their avatar and immitate another poster.

mraynrand could play GreenDay.

What fun!

Partial
09-26-2006, 01:25 PM
dibs on lawyer joe :shock:

jack's smirking revenge
09-26-2006, 01:31 PM
I get to be MOBB.

:D

tyler

SkinBasket
09-26-2006, 01:32 PM
tank could be mazzin.

:shock:

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm as serious as a heart attack. I call Tarlam.

Zool
09-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I get to be MTP. And I will be letting the power go straight to my head.

SkinBasket
09-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm as serious as a heart attack. I call Tarlam.

Heart attacks aren't always serious. Sometimes they're just annoying. And sometimes heart attacks have lame ideas. Sometimes.

HarveyWallbangers
09-26-2006, 01:48 PM
I'd like to be woodbuck.

retailguy
09-26-2006, 01:49 PM
I wanna be Test! :shock:

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 01:54 PM
I want to be Rastak so I can understand true suffering!

SkinBasket
09-26-2006, 02:06 PM
I bumped some oldies but goodies just for ol' time sake. Ziggy has a funny comment in the thread started by Collins :lol:

Ok. So I'm a big gossip. What is this funny stuff at the JSO board partial? Any quotes you can post here?

I wasn't aware that you can't even read the board if you're banned. I wanted to see some of this bloody masacre by the JSO intern or whatever he is.

ImMrPete
09-26-2006, 02:15 PM
Hello people. I didn’t leave jsonline but I’m happy to be here. There is nothing wrong with posting on multiple forums you know.

Zool
09-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Hello people. I didn’t leave jsonline but I’m happy to be here. There is nothing wrong with posting on multiple forums you know.Awwww repeater, youre a WOW junkie? Say its not so.

ImMrPete
09-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Hello people. I didn’t leave jsonline but I’m happy to be here. There is nothing wrong with posting on multiple forums you know.Awwww repeater, youre a WOW junkie? Say its not so.

Sadly yes. However I am currently trying to give it up. It's kind of like how my attempt to qwit smoking went.

jack's smirking revenge
09-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Hello people. I didn’t leave jsonline but I’m happy to be here. There is nothing wrong with posting on multiple forums you know.

Welcome Mr. Pete. Even though you're not a JSO castoff, we value your participation.

tyler

Partial
09-26-2006, 02:23 PM

Ok. So I'm a big gossip. What is this funny stuff at the JSO board partial? Any quotes you can post here?

I wasn't aware that you can't even read the board if you're banned. I wanted to see some of this bloody masacre by the JSO intern or whatever he is.

I got unbanned by the new mod dude.

This was from the day I was banned.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/partialpackrat/Picture1.jpg

Ha! Ignore the publicgirluk find. She was a chick from wikipedia that got banned for posting nudie pictures and her receiving a pearl necklace from her boyfriend or whatever. Move right along. Anyway, definitely was digg story this moring!
This is the email exchange with mark the new admin
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/partialpackrat/a.jpg

Partial
09-26-2006, 02:26 PM

NERD ALERT (says the guy who just posted a pic with steam open)

ImMrPete
09-26-2006, 02:32 PM

NERD ALERT (says the guy who just posted a pic with steam open)

Lol, I saw that too. DODS rules, I just wish I could get more than 35fps on it.

Partial
09-26-2006, 02:39 PM

here it was: It was in the analysis on AJ Hawk.

----------------
On 2/8/2006 1:37:23 PM mjziggy wrote:

That's a lot of work to find out about someone who has a less-than-50% chance of being drafted by our team. No insult intended, I'm just sayin'.
----------------

hehehehee hindsight eh

KYPack
09-26-2006, 02:43 PM

Yeah.

Agreed Skin. PR culture must be consistent & all that shit.

But St Lou even?

MJZiggy
09-26-2006, 03:46 PM
At the time, it was a post that eclipsed Woodbuck's longest on a guy we hadn't even seen at the combine yet and at a time when we were hearing much more about Mario. As the draft approached I could have seen doing that kind of work when it became more clear that it was more likely he'd end up here. That's all.

Partial
09-26-2006, 03:51 PM
At the time, it was a post that eclipsed Woodbuck's longest on a guy we hadn't even seen at the combine yet and at a time when we were hearing much more about Mario. As the draft approached I could have seen doing that kind of work when it became more clear that it was more likely he'd end up here. That's all.

all is well :mrgreen:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-26-2006, 03:56 PM

I saw TPB posting today on JSO, didn't start a thread or anything...just his usual calling people traitors, scumbags, disloyal..all of this because someone didn't like Carroll.

I disagree with you on acceptance. It is the DUTY of the pack to drive off the mentally unstable members that threaten the survival of the pack (no pun intended).

I never found St. Lou to be that bad.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-26-2006, 04:00 PM

tyler

tyler

Funny thing is that they haven't deleted the "The Official JSONLINE Religion/Politics thread" in the Bucks forum. There are some really good posters in that forum who never venture out of there..maybe to the Brewers.

HarveyWallbangers
09-26-2006, 04:02 PM

St. Lou? Really?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-26-2006, 04:24 PM

St. Lou? Really?

Really.

Sure he gets a bit dramatic, but I think that TPB, Lamboo, SFF enrage him. If there is someone having a reasonable discussion then he is reasonable.

That is really my point with TPB, etc. They aren't reasonable. You can say the sky is blue and they will argue that it isn't blue and that you are a disloyal, anti american, scumbag traitor for even suggesting that the sky is blue.

Joemailman
09-26-2006, 04:32 PM
APB's "Ted Is Trapped In The Closet, Chapter 9" thread Got bumped up on JSO. I wonder if that is considered OT?

Partial
09-26-2006, 08:51 PM

tyler

tyler

Funny thing is that they haven't deleted the "The Official JSONLINE Religion/Politics thread" in the Bucks forum. There are some really good posters in that forum who never venture out of there..maybe to the Brewers.

I noticed that too, they only did this for the packer forum :mrgreen:

GBRulz
09-26-2006, 08:59 PM
One of two things will happen - they will come here and be apologetic and recognize that what we have is great

-or-

they will stay and be bitter and proud and live and die on the two worthwhile threads a day.

I choose option #2! I think they are too proud to apologize for anything. Heck, even if they do, it won't be sincere.

GBRulz
09-26-2006, 09:03 PM
man, WHY can't I log into JSO? I want to bump some threads, too !! :cry:

KYPack
09-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh Yeah,

On turnabout day, I wanna be Scott Campbell.

That way I can still attack the shit out of Tank, but not in my own personna!

That, I get additional wives, right?

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 09:32 PM
That, I get additional wives, right?
You sure do buddy, you sure do...... :D

Partial
09-26-2006, 10:58 PM
I extended an invitation to them to join or forum if and only if (gotta throw some discrete math logic into every post I can :wink: ) they are here to contribute and behave. Obviously, its not my choice whether they are even allowed in or if they would even show up, but I think now that the remaining shred of a forum JSO had have crumbled, I feel like they should swallow their pride and come here.

My guess is they end up on packer chatters or something, though.

Bretsky
09-26-2006, 11:05 PM
They know we're hear if they want to come over and I'd be accepting of anybody. But I do hope your well intentioned invite doesn't turn into more finger pointing from people over at JS toward us for promoting PR site.

B

Partial
09-26-2006, 11:11 PM
They know we're hear if they want to come over and I'd be accepting of anybody. But I do hope your well intentioned invite doesn't turn into more finger pointing from people over at JS toward us for promoting PR site.

B

Personally, I don't care if it does or not. All I care about is PRs growth. Every time something gets mentioned over there, we add a ball hawk or a justanotherpackerfan to the mix. Who are they going to complain and bitch to about advertisements? Themselves? If no one is left there but them anyway, I don't feel it makes any difference at all. But, again, i've been wrong before and its really not my say whatsoever.

GrnBay007
09-26-2006, 11:14 PM
I guess you can count St. Lou as a NO! LOL

St. Lou:
"That's a laugher!! I have to say you piece of crap packrats are the biggest bunch of candy a$$ whiners, butt kissin, a$$ lickin, good for nothin, pieces of dog sh!t I have ever seen! We cause trouble!! Eat sh!t, MoFo!"

Dick Alert!!!

GBRulz
09-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Classy on St. Lou's part.

:roll:

Partial
09-26-2006, 11:18 PM
talk about an outburst, I was just trying to be nice because I know how addictive it is to post in a forum like that and how much is sucks when it is taken away!!

GBRulz
09-27-2006, 12:12 AM
ok I can log in at JSO now. It helps when you remember your password :crazy:

Partial, ... I know you're only trying to be nice to those guys, but I think it's a lost cause. Tex and St. Lou are better off trying out for the casting call of Grumpy Old Men 3

Joemailman
09-27-2006, 12:21 AM

St. Lou:
"That's a laugher!! I have to say you piece of crap packrats are the biggest bunch of candy a$$ whiners, butt kissin, a$$ lickin, good for nothin, pieces of dog sh!t I have ever seen! We cause trouble!! Eat sh!t, MoFo!"

Dick Alert!!!

Actually, I think Tex is better at rants like this. St. Lou should leave it to the expert.

woodbuck27
09-27-2006, 01:51 AM
"all you need is cocaine, baking soda, and i think i tasted cinnamon and eggs." Tyrone Bigguns

Maan that sig. kills me. :mrgreen:

Where does that come from?

woodbuck27
09-27-2006, 02:21 AM
Very cool. I recognise quite a few of the people that posted over there. After I got booted from the JSonline forums, I really started to miss responding to some of the better posts by some of you guys, but at the same time, I was so fed up with the garbage being posted by Bears fans......I really didnt care to much. I wish I could have gotten in a few "I told you so's" when the Bears lost their first game in the playoffs, lol.......but oh well.
Glad to be here, and lookin forward to reading some good posts, irregardless of how the Pack's season turns out.

This is a solid Forum PackerBlues.

The thing is get in here alot and post alot or as your able. Don't be shy.

Come in here on a Game day and get on the Game thread and you'll enjoy that. This Forum is very ALIVE !! In 3-4 month's you'll get to know the people and personalities here.

You know the saying. . well we've got that. ALL Kinds.

It's really a Community ;and I'm so proud to say that any BS is handled by the people involved (and quickly... themselves). This is a mature Forum and we have some outstanding young Packer fans, really forward thinking young fella's (here) that will blow your socks off.

We are DAM fortunate to have these young Packer fans.... so we can (whispering) brainwash ... them. :razz:

I'm sure I can speak for the General Membership, when I say this Forum will only get better. Want Packer talk and to get perspective and different arguments on ALL things Packer..it's here. It's.... beautiful.

It's nice. I had a Proffessor @ University that used that expression and Yup, he was...

Yup here @ PACKERRATS. Bright... bright Packer fans with manners ...haha... most times, evannn.

See PackerBlues. We've got women here, and we don't want to piss them off... and get them raisin' a little HELL. Thus... decent to good manners, the prudent offering.

Romper Room is GREAT !

What do YOU need to discuss..get info. on... get off your chest??

Help is here. ALL PACKERRATS...HERE ... just waitng to serve YOU.

PACKERRATS = " the Ultimate Support Group "

Well... just in the past month ...

a) We got a member to kick his quilt making addiction...that's only for...... " the Winter"... we advised one of OUR Mod's

Anonimity is assured... as noone... can be anyone that's here.

b)Three members admitted a fetish for high heal shoes and... we... broke them.

All three of these fella's are back in their Nike's, besides, high heals only go with the Packer Away Jerseys.

c) One of OUR female members admitted a passion for small men weighing less thn 120 lbs, and size 6 1/2 feet - with really large ears and noses, yet no bad breath.

We comforted her. Informed her that she must satisfy all her desires. So she's advertising via the Internet. It's going to be a tough search but we at Packerrats are her backbone.

I tried to suggest that she settle for, just a man of that stature, but no... she insisted "on men ". Okeedookeee !! Yeaaa really...

Well I won't brag up PACKERRATS more than this.

Just remember... that ROMPER ROOM is YOUR ROOM. :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard... PackerBlues. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
09-27-2006, 02:53 AM
tank could be mazzin.

:shock:

:shock: x 100 !!

woodbuck27
09-27-2006, 02:57 AM

Yea and where I grew up. It was OK to be Catholic and Protestant at the same time.

woodbuck27
09-27-2006, 03:03 AM

Welcome Mr. Pete. Even though you're not a JSO castoff, we value your participation.

tyler

Yea you'll be fine but we really prefer members arriving here from other Forum's beaten and seriously bruised so we can introduce him/her to ALL THINGS Ted Thompson ....easeeeiiieeerr.

woodbuck27
09-27-2006, 03:17 AM
man, WHY can't I log into JSO? I want to bump some threads, too !! :cry:

I havn't been over there for well maybe 3-4 months and I shot in and out of there (changed that cat's food, and spoted Tank a Hi and gave "a high five" to St. Lou and back here. It's like walking into an empty cave and hollering without an echo. That Forum is sterile......

So my trip in and out. Almost covert.

Zool
09-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Tex and St. Lou are better off trying out for the casting call of Grumpy Old Men 3Only cause Jackass the Movie has a different connotation than it would with those 2 in it.

SkinBasket
09-27-2006, 07:51 AM

St. Lou:

Dick Alert!!!

Someone a little angry that his and TPB's personal chat room is changing the locks on the doors?

Deputy Nutz
09-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Matt used and quoted his source when reposting winners and losers, so I really don't have a problem with it. If Mad wants to send a email to whoever is running that site over there and complain that their posters are stealing our content then he should go ahead and do that.

Harlan Huckleby
09-27-2006, 10:17 AM
If Mad wants to send a email to whoever is running that site over there and complain that their posters are stealing our content

Hah hah hah hah! This would take some real chutzpah, given that PackerRats reprints most of jsonline's insider material.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2006, 10:39 AM
If Mad wants to send a email to whoever is running that site over there and complain that their posters are stealing our content

I have no problem at all with it but I think he should have posted the link or the website it came from. He said "from the free content part of P.R.". That aint good enough IMO cuz if you dont know the URL "P.R." aint gonna get you here. Plus he made it sound like the forum charges a fee.

Hah hah hah hah! This would take some real chutzpah, given that PackerRats reprints most of jsonline's insider material.Congrats on having the first thread moved to the GC!

FYI you pendeja, "PackerRats" doesnt post any of those articles, the posters of the forum do. Cant read every thread or keep track of everyone. :mrgreen:

jack's smirking revenge
09-27-2006, 10:58 AM

I have no problem at all with it but I think he should have posted the link or the website it came from. He said "from the free content part of P.R.". That aint good enough IMO cuz if you dont know the URL "P.R." aint gonna get you here. Plus he made it sound like the forum charges a fee.

Hah hah hah hah! This would take some real chutzpah, given that PackerRats reprints most of jsonline's insider material.Congrats on having the first thread moved to the GC!

FYI you pendeja, "PackerRats" doesnt post any of those articles, the posters of the forum do. Cant read every thread or keep track of everyone. :mrgreen:

Mad, what is a 'pendeja'? Sounds fun. Do I want to be one?

tyler

MJZiggy
09-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Yes, Jack you do.

jack's smirking revenge
09-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Yes, Jack you do.

Having researched the definition myself, I don't think I qualify. Thanks for the vote of confidence though MJ.

tyler

MJZiggy
09-27-2006, 11:45 AM
It's the least I could do. :razz:

MadtownPacker
09-27-2006, 11:59 AM

tyler
No but you do want to have one. A pendeja is a stupid female. One that would likely do everything you said. In Spanish most words are made masculine by using a O at the end. So you would be a pendejO. A female is a pendejA. Sounds like PEN-DEA-HA.

Anothe example: estupida and estupido.

Zool
09-27-2006, 12:29 PM
puta...puto

say it with us class....puuuuutaaaa

tu madre eres puta

Partial
09-27-2006, 12:47 PM
aye yai yai

jack's smirking revenge
09-27-2006, 01:08 PM

tyler
No but you do want to have one. A pendeja is a stupid female. One that would likely do everything you said. In Spanish most words are made masculine by using a O at the end. So you would be a pendejO. A female is a pendejA. Sounds like PEN-DEA-HA.

Anothe example: estupida and estupido.

Thanks for the clarification Mad! I went on Dictionary.com and did a Spanish-English translation and it told me something different--(a*hole).

I'll trust you, since you're the wiley Mexican. Just lettin' you know.

tyler

KYPack
09-27-2006, 01:36 PM
puta...puto

say it with us class....puuuuutaaaa

tu madre eres puta

Watch it Zool!

You use Puta and madre in the same sentence, knives start opening by themselves.

There doesn't even have to be a Mexican attached to it.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the clarification Mad! I went on Dictionary.com and did a Spanish-English translation and it told me something different--(a*hole).

I'll trust you, since you're the wiley Mexican. Just lettin' you know.

tyler
Ahole is way off. Just ask Mateo, he will verify.

MJZiggy
09-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Mateo's not the only one around here who can swear in Spanish. That's the only useful thing I got out of that minor.

I can verify what Mad tells you. When in doubt use the Urban Dictionary.

Rastak
09-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Mateo's not the only one around here who can swear in Spanish. That's the only useful thing I got out of that minor.

I can verify what Mad tells you. When in doubt use the Urban Dictionary.

I worked with a guy fluent in spanish who taught me that word. Actually he told me it's considered extremely vulger in Central and South America. This was confirmed when I called him that in from of a woman from Panama who put her hands over her mouth and blushed when I said it.

retailguy
09-28-2006, 10:40 AM
Wow, what an education! Who needed spanish classes in college? Not me, I took French.... :mrgreen:

So, based on what pendeja means, and Rastak's reaction, I vote that we bring TPB and St. Lou over, and make them honorary "pendeja rats". :wink: :shock:

MadtownPacker
09-28-2006, 11:35 AM
TPB and St Lou have always been welcome to join as is everyone that backs the Pack or even rival fans that want to talk football. If someone comes on here just to start trouble then they get dealt with.

retailguy
09-28-2006, 03:21 PM
TPB and St Lou have always been welcome to join as is everyone that backs the Pack or even rival fans that want to talk football. If someone comes on here just to start trouble then they get dealt with.

Well then, maybe I should make you the "pendeja rat?" :twisted:

Viking Troll43
09-28-2006, 03:58 PM

Ditto.

You can't be talking about me.....I'm only 1/2 Troll.

retailguy
09-28-2006, 04:45 PM

If that were true, then wouldn't you be "vikingtroll21 1/2"? :mrgreen:

Joemailman
09-28-2006, 06:51 PM
Tank has finally found someone to sympathize with.

Green Bay Packers » » Packers Discussion » banned from Packer Hats

banned from Packer Hats

Anti-Polar Bear Posted: 9/28/2006 11:45:40 AM

Anti-Polar Bear

Total Posts: 1,891
Last Post: 9/28/2006

sorry for the off topic but it looks like i am banned from packer hats for a record secord time.

it sure seems like the mod there, sadtownpacker sure do hates me.

i would change my name to he hate me if rod smart would allow. :(

O Polar Bear, Polar Bear! Wherefore art thou Polar Bear?

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 11:45:40 AM | IP: Recorded

There are 7 replies to this message. There are 7 replies on this page.

Matt-NC Posted: 9/28/2006 11:47:32 AM

Matt-NC

Total Posts: 1,086

we're even now. I got banned twice as well.

It's a badge of honor. Wear it proudly.

--November 5, 1989: Packers vs. Bears. Don Majkowski hits Sterling Sharpe for the apparent game-winning touchdown in the waning moments. Majkowski, however, is flagged for crossing the line of scrimmage, but UPON FURTHER REVIEW, the decision is correctly reversed. Packers win 14-13.

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 11:47:32 AM | IP: Recorded

Anti-Polar Bear Posted: 9/28/2006 12:04:22 PM

Anti-Polar Bear

It is not just sadtownpacker, but that fat guy who thinks hes peter griffin and that skinny guy with a michael jackson avator and that walmart guy with a kool aid avator and that woman with a broke back moutain avator and that uwplatville guy. they all hate me. :(

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 12:04:22 PM | IP: Recorded

Anti-Polar Bear Posted: 9/28/2006 12:07:37 PM

Anti-Polar Bear

as john lennon would say, o well, well, well.:(

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 12:07:37 PM | IP: Recorded

Matt-NC Posted: 9/28/2006 1:05:08 PM

Matt-NC

what? You didn't fit in the clique? For shame!

--November 5, 1989: Packers vs. Bears. Don Majkowski hits Sterling Sharpe for the apparent game-winning touchdown in the waning moments. Majkowski, however, is flagged for crossing the line of scrimmage, but UPON FURTHER REVIEW, the decision is correctly reversed. Packers win 14-13.

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 1:05:08 PM | IP: Recorded

Matt-NC Posted: 9/28/2006 2:03:07 PM

Matt-NC

ok I thought about this. And I did act like an as$hole when I was not banned over there.

So let this be my public admittance of guilt. I do this to clear the air and take responsibility. I would have banned me too.

I could care less if I was allowed back. The only feature I missed was the winners-losers thread. And now that's public.

I still say it's a clique/gang mentality over there. And I'll probably continue to stick it to them when they are mentioned here.

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 2:03:07 PM | IP: Recorded

NickCollins Posted: 9/28/2006 4:52:06 PM

NickCollins

Total Posts: 2,591

What'd you guys do?

I got banned once but it was only for a day.

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 4:52:06 PM | IP: Recorded

Matt-NC Posted: 9/28/2006 5:33:20 PM

Matt-NC

I didn't put up with the gang mentality over there. When they jumped me, I jumped back but harder.

It kept escilating. They wanted me to give. I wanted them to give.

and oh yea: I posted a link where Scott Campbell posted a picture from. It was from some school in South Dakota. I made the smart as$ comment that that school must be where he worked. He had his panties in a wad because I wouldn't take his crap and was making him look bad. So he said I was trying to post his "personal information" and used that to try and have me banned.

The admin wanted me to kiss his ass and beg to stay. I told him to go to hell. So he banned me. I don't know if that's still the case. I really don't care.

What I should have done is never bother to try and contribute there. If you don't bend over and take in the as$ from the clique, they don't like you being there.

Revisions : 0 | Posted: 9/28/2006 5:33:20 PM | IP: Recorded

GBRulz
09-28-2006, 07:57 PM
I highly doubt Tank is banned from here. He may be an odd creature but he's harmless. Heck, I actually kinda miss the guy, myself :cry:

Rastak
09-28-2006, 08:06 PM
I highly doubt Tank is banned from here. He may be an odd creature but he's harmless. Heck, I actually kinda miss the guy, myself :cry:

No question. I assume he isn't really banned.

hurleyfan
09-28-2006, 08:08 PM
I was over at JSO reading and here is a post from one of their mods:

This is a Packers forum. It is not a forum for discussing politics, the war in Iraq or any other topic not related to football.

We do not have a forum on this site for discussing politics because we've found that eventually most of those discussions degenerate into name calling, threats and other personal attacks. (Yes, fans of other teams show up here to talk smack, and disagreements between Packer fans occasionally turn ugly, but the off-topic posts have gotten out-of-hand and generate too many complaints to ignore them any longer.)

If you want to discuss politics and other non-Packer topics, there are hundreds of forums on the Internet for doing that. We hope that those who have been participating in off-topic discussions here will find an appropriate forum to carry on those discussions elsewhere and continue to discuss the Packers in our forum. But, if requesting that posts be related to football is too much to ask, then perhaps this isn't the right forum for you.

Off-topic posts will be deleted when they are discovered and members who persist in making off-topic posts will have their posting privileges revoked.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,

Mark Young
Managing Editor, JSOnline.com

Can't respond to his post..

So I start a thread, Why can't we respond to Off-Topic posts..

Asked why we can't respond, that's all..

Five minutes later, my post is gone!

So I start Part2.. see how long that one lasts..

Sure I'll get banned!

hurleyfan
09-28-2006, 08:11 PM
That post is gone already! Don't think it was five mins this time!

GrnBay007
09-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Here's the odd thing. Tank makes a thread titled "Banned from Packer Hats" and he starts off by saying......sorry for the Off Topic. It's been there all day and right under the mods thread saying "off topics will be deleted" LOL Maybe Tank IS the MOD!! :shock: :razz:

MJZiggy
09-28-2006, 09:27 PM
That is funny. :razz:

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 10:41 PM

If that were true, then wouldn't you be "vikingtroll21 1/2"? :mrgreen:

or 43 Solid Internet Citizen and just a half measure "of Viking Fan" Rotten Troll.

Joemailman
09-28-2006, 10:47 PM
St. Lou os really blowing a gasket over on JSO. I think he misses Tex.

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Here's the odd thing. Tank makes a thread titled "Banned from Packer Hats" and he starts off by saying......sorry for the Off Topic. It's been there all day and right under the mods thread saying "off topics will be deleted" LOL Maybe Tank IS the MOD!! :shock: :razz:

Is this an appropriate question if not just ignore it but I have been wondering ...

Straight up !!

Any of OUR Mod's. or MadtownPacker... A question.

Is Anti-Polar Bear ( aka Tank ) banned from Packerrats, or has he ever been banned in the past two months from this Forum?

Anyone.

I would appreciate a response... Thank You

retailguy
09-29-2006, 08:55 AM
Is this an appropriate question if not just ignore it but I have been wondering ...

Straight up !!

Any of OUR Mod's. or MadtownPacker... A question.

Is Anti-Polar Bear ( aka Tank ) banned from Packerrats, or has he ever been banned in the past two months from this Forum?

Anyone.

I would appreciate a response... Thank You

Yes, and Yes.

Recall, woody and all, that we voted no multiple user names. Overwhelmingly, with a few vocal critics, Tank being one.

Then he decided to create multiple user names. That got him a 30 day ban. He got reinstated a LONG time ago, decided of his own volition not to return.

Then, he decided to create havoc. Set up a bunch of user names with invalid email addresses. Every one of those "setup" bounced with an IP in the header.... You do the math, Woody.

One day, I deleted user names almost all day with creative user names such as "why is Harlan banned" (wasn't, he was retired, remember), "where is APB", etc... MTP was on until 1am that day, with the final deleted user name "Goodnight MTP".

After this I tried to contact him multiple times with no response. Asked another forum poster to contact him for me and get me an email account that worked or a messenger name so I could talk with him. Wouldn't give the OK as HE DOESN"T WANT TO TALK WITH US, however, we know he received the messages through this intermediary.

Fine. Woody, I support MTP COMPLETELY on this decision. While Tank is not "dangerous", he is definitely "malicious", and thats good enough for me. I attempted contact with him to find out what his problem was in order to see if I could fix it. I told him, and know he received the messages, that he was welcome here, that in spite of the crap he was still welcome, we just needed a way to contact him, a current email for his posting account, and for him to knock off the crap. After conveying these through the intermediary, the crap continued.

We shouldn't have to spend our day watching and worrying what crap is going to be done next. I want to post and participate here, not delete user names from some deadbeat who has too much time on his hands. Maybe he should get a job like the rest of us...NO?

And and public message to the moron PR poster who "supported" tank and his cause last night on JSO, and told him he thought it was "funny, and a good time". You owe MTP an apology, because if that's the way you truly feel, you don't belong here. Maybe you should spend a day or two every now and then deleting screwed up user names, and not being able to participate in the forum because you're watching what crap he's going to do next. Your perspective is childish, juvenile and short-sighted. You want to tell me I'm wrong, PM me, but you're probably as gutless as Tank.

GBRulz
09-29-2006, 09:03 AM
I had no idea he was creating all those accounts like that. Wow, well in that case I most certainly agree with the ban. You guys (mods & Mad) shouldn't have to spend your time wondering if every new person who registers is going to cause a problem or not.

You guys actually stuck to the rules that the people voted on. You know damn well that a career for any of you in politics is now ruined, right? Kudos :wink:

SkinBasket
09-29-2006, 09:34 AM
If I knew Matt-NC personally I would kick him in the balls. What a fucking douchebag. I got to find a way to get unbanned so I can go over there and get myself banned again.

If Packerrats is cliquish, it's a rather large and all-inclusive clique. 600+ members and 250+ posters doesn't strike me as a terribly exclusive bunch. Then again, I guess we don't like second rate dickholes around here, so we may be exclusive to that extent.

I've got a present for Matt.
http://www.cr.nps.gov/museum/exhibits/grko/exb/HiredHands/OnTheRanch/grko2904_emasculator.jpg
Although anyone who knows what this is knows it won't be of any use on that nutless wonder.

Oh, yeah. And fuck JSO for allowing this teabagger to post this shit anytime he wants, yet they take down hurley's criticisms of thier new policies within minutes. Same ol fluffer bullshit.

GBRulz
09-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Hey SB - who is the woman in your avatar?

Scott Campbell
09-29-2006, 10:05 AM

As with any Skinbasket avatar, I consider it presumptuous to assume gender.

packinpatland
09-29-2006, 10:09 AM

The same is true for me.

OPF

DITTO

GrnBay007
09-29-2006, 10:11 AM

LOL true!!

That MJ one gives me the creeps.

GBRulz
09-29-2006, 10:25 AM

LOL- true, Scott!

SkinBasket
09-29-2006, 10:56 AM

Actually, I have no effen idea. Some broad.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-29-2006, 11:37 AM
St. Lou os really blowing a gasket over on JSO. I think he misses Tex.

I think Tex mite be banned. I haven't seen him post in a couple of days.

MJZiggy
09-29-2006, 11:57 AM
He tried real hard to get himself banned, so who knows if he succeeded.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-29-2006, 12:18 PM

Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face. He long proclaimed that he didn't post for the replies, but for the HUGE readership that didn't post. I think he thought of himself like Rush.

I just feel sorry for his family. They gotta deal with him now that he was WAY more free time on his hands.

MJZiggy
09-29-2006, 12:51 PM
Too bad. I have the solution to their little time management problem, but after the shit that they've been spewing lately they will NEVER hear it from me.

mraynrand
09-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Fine. Woody, I support MTP COMPLETELY on this decision. While Tank is not "dangerous", he is definitely "malicious", and thats good enough for me. I attempted contact with him to find out what his problem was in order to see if I could fix it. I told him, and know he received the messages, that he was welcome here, that in spite of the crap he was still welcome, we just needed a way to contact him, a current email for his posting account, and for him to knock off the crap. After conveying these through the intermediary, the crap continued.

We shouldn't have to spend our day watching and worrying what crap is going to be done next. I want to post and participate here, not delete user names from some deadbeat who has too much time on his hands.

It sounds like you guys tried really hard to reason with the guy. You guys shouldn't have to put up with that B.S. It's too bad, because for all his idiocy, the guy could be interesting and funny at times.

retailguy
09-29-2006, 02:07 PM
It sounds like you guys tried really hard to reason with the guy. You guys shouldn't have to put up with that B.S. It's too bad, because for all his idiocy, the guy could be interesting and funny at times.

Thanks for this. We went way beyond what anyone could call reasonable for the same reasons you mentioned. He was very immature, had a lot of growing up to do, but was a good kid in there somewhere. But by any standard, no one has to put up with all that crap.

And I agree, he was kind of funny sometimes.

ranks66
09-29-2006, 04:53 PM

All you have to do is call Mark ? Young a spoiled young punk who gets his rocks off by calling himself a JSONLINE manager. Worked for me.

GBRulz
09-29-2006, 05:17 PM
get yourself banned, ranks?

Part of me really wants to post something there to the fact that JSO is majorly effed up on their priorities. That they ignore problems when personal information and malicious script is posted, but they are quick to now delete threads about politics. I should congratulate them on their efficientness and for making JSO a safe posting community.

doing something like that would probably be best on a weekend when no mods are working and the post would be up for a while for people to read.

ranks66
09-29-2006, 05:48 PM
get yourself banned, ranks?

Part of me really wants to post something there to the fact that JSO is majorly effed up on their priorities. That they ignore problems when personal information and malicious script is posted, but they are quick to now delete threads about politics. I should congratulate them on their efficientness and for making JSO a safe posting community.

doing something like that would probably be best on a weekend when no mods are working and the post would be up for a while for people to read.

That would be funny. Cut and paste replies here. I can't even get up on the board so I can read what's going on up there.

I would love to see where Tex is posting just so I could go and get his goat about that Foley thing today.

Oh mark this down.

Packers 27 Eagles 14 on Monday Nite

mmmdk
09-29-2006, 05:53 PM

Yeah, I don't remember her name either.

SkinBasket
09-29-2006, 06:22 PM

Yeah, I don't remember her name either.

That was you on the other end of the train? I thought it was David Hasselhof from the silhouette.

Joemailman
09-29-2006, 07:18 PM

Thanks for this. We went way beyond what anyone could call reasonable for the same reasons you mentioned. He was very immature, had a lot of growing up to do, but was a good kid in there somewhere. But by any standard, no one has to put up with all that crap.

And I agree, he was kind of funny sometimes.

Retail Guy,

Tank said this on JSO:

It is not just sadtownpacker, but that fat guy who thinks hes peter griffin and that skinny guy with a michael jackson avator and that walmart guy with a kool aid avator and that woman with a broke back moutain avator and that uwplatville guy. they all hate me. :(

Who's the Walmart guy with the Kool-Aid Avatar? Me or you? I don't shop at Walmart, so I'm thinking it must be you. :wink:

MJZiggy
09-29-2006, 07:19 PM
And who has a brokeback avatar???

GBRulz
09-29-2006, 07:22 PM
all I know is you guys are confusing me with both having kool-aid avatars!

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 05:32 AM
I sparred with Tank from time to time, but actually found him more entertaining than annoying. That being said, I applaud the decision to ban him again given that he has been causing the type of trouble described here.

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2006, 09:20 AM

hah hah hah! I think it is time for a Bring Back Tank movement.

If tank was really making a jillion accounts, as Retail described, that's pretty bad. I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.

HarveyWallbangers
09-30-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.

Drama King
:D

Bretsky
09-30-2006, 11:00 AM

hah hah hah! I think it is time for a Bring Back Tank movement.

If tank was really making a jillion accounts, as Retail described, that's pretty bad. I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.

I'd certainly consider Tank to be a reliable source of truth :wink: :mrgreen:

hurleyfan
09-30-2006, 03:50 PM
If I knew Matt-NC personally I would kick him in the balls. What a fucking douchebag. I got to find a way to get unbanned so I can go over there and get myself banned again.

If Packerrats is cliquish, it's a rather large and all-inclusive clique. 600+ members and 250+ posters doesn't strike me as a terribly exclusive bunch. Then again, I guess we don't like second rate dickholes around here, so we may be exclusive to that extent.

I've got a present for Matt.
http://www.cr.nps.gov/museum/exhibits/grko/exb/HiredHands/OnTheRanch/grko2904_emasculator.jpg
Although anyone who knows what this is knows it won't be of any use on that nutless wonder.

Oh, yeah. And fuck JSO for allowing this teabagger to post this shit anytime he wants, yet they take down hurley's criticisms of thier new policies within minutes. Same ol fluffer bullshit.

Markie Post? from Night Court?

GrnBay007
09-30-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.

Good luck with that! Others tried to "talk" to tank and he refused to discuss the problems. Tank has, and always has had an agenda of drama and attention seeking....why would he discuss something in PM rationally? I believe he was given plenty of chances there.

retailguy
09-30-2006, 06:20 PM

My guess is it is 007. But it could have been your "hat" avatar Zig.

GrnBay007
09-30-2006, 06:23 PM

My guess is it is 007. But it could have been your "hat" avatar Zig.

Hmmm.....what about my avatar signifies brokeback????

maybe someone was interested in the dog in my avatar???? :shock: :razz:

footballfever
10-10-2006, 02:15 PM
It's starting to get better again, but there are more active sites out there at this point.