PDA

View Full Version : ESPN jumps ship...

packers11
09-26-2006, 02:14 PM
On nfl primetime today.... At the end of the show Sean Salisbury was saying how he loved Favre and how he never doubted him.. blah blah blah....

WASNT IT 2 weeks ago were this guy wanted Favre to retire?? Wasnt it two weeks ago were he was asking why even start Favre over Rodgers??

I love how people get paid to just talk and change thier minds whenever they feel like it....

Even though he credited Brett Favre ... I DONT LIKE THIS HYPOCRITE

but on a better note... if the Pack keeps winning, atleast we don't have to watch ESPN talk smack about them while they all jump on the bandwagon :mrgreen:

Packnut
09-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Favre is making a lot of people eat crow right now and it just is'nt confined to the national media. How many morons made posts about how Favre should retire and Rodgers should start? All I know is that I spent the entire off-season defending Favre and as it turned out, I was right once again!

However my greatest pleasure is the fact that that idiot over at SI that calls himself Dr Z was WRONG and I was RIGHT!

RashanGary
09-26-2006, 02:57 PM
This would be a perfect time to write DR. Z a letter and tell him what a complete fuking idiot he was.

I'm eating a little crow right now too so maybe I'll just be quiet.

packinpatland
09-26-2006, 03:10 PM
This would be a perfect time to write DR. Z a letter and tell him what a complete fuking idiot he was.

I will write 'Z' to tell him what a $%#@!& jerk he is, in my weekly email to him. I'm just waiting till the end of the week for his column, so he has his entire foot in his mouth by then.

FritzDontBlitz
09-26-2006, 03:21 PM

I will write 'Z' to tell him what a $%#@!& jerk he is, in my weekly email to him. I'm just waiting till the end of the week for his column, so he has his entire foot in his mouth by then.

in order to put his foot in his mouth, won't dr. z have to pull his head out of his ass first?

hahahahahahaha

No Mo Moss
09-26-2006, 03:23 PM
What do you expect, accountability. We don't even have that in politics.

chewy-bacca
09-26-2006, 03:57 PM
its the same thing, I have seen others post it too.

The ole " trade him, let him retire, hes washed up......oh, wait.....hes coming to our team??! SUPERBOWL!!!!"

packinpatland
09-26-2006, 04:15 PM

in order to put his foot in his mouth, won't dr. z have to pull his head out of his ass first?

hahahahahahaha

You know Fritz, you're pretty good. You write 'Z' this week!

Cheesehead Craig
09-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Salisbury did say that they wrote Favre off too soon. He did say that he was wrong, but then shouted out something else quickly.

BooHoo
09-26-2006, 05:34 PM
I hope Brett proves them wrong all year. Hope he throws 40+ touch downs and all we here is how great Brett is. :smile:

Packnut
09-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Salisbury did say that they wrote Favre off too soon. He did say that he was wrong, but then shouted out something else quickly.

He's got a radio gig here in Chicago so he plays the anti-Favre and anti- Pack card for his audience.