PDA

View Full Version : Latest Member of " the 2000 Club " and those on th

woodbuck27
09-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Scott Campbell joined PACKERRATS on 13 Mar. 2006.

Scott Campbell is the latest member of " the 2000 CLUB " and currently has 2031 posts @ PACKERRATS.

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT !! :mrgreen:

Two members that are walking up... and soon will be knockin' on the door of " the 2000 Club ":

That wanna be Packer fan, Rastak. A valuable member of OUR Forum... always with an interesting perspective on issues with solid viewpoints.

The other fella... is the ONE and ONLY " the Blue Dog " " the Eben Actual... Harlan Huckleby .

GREAT to see your back round here... sniffin' errrrr out again Blue Dog. :mrgreen:

The next La...deee,...

that will pop into " this group of Poster's "... will be...

the always entertaining,solid contributing, Brett Favre LOVING... GBRulz.

Come on up PACKERRATS to " the Club 2000 ".

" All food ( sardine and cucumber sandwich's... mmmmm good!) and **drinks... are served... NO CHARGE.

** that would be Packer Kool-Aid. :mrgreen:

pacfan
09-26-2006, 04:50 PM
*pant, pant*

still trucking to 200...

*pant, pant*

BallHawk
09-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Hopefully, I'll be part of the club by the end of October.

BallHawk
09-26-2006, 05:07 PM
If I keep up my pace, I'll break 2000 in 44 days.

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 07:06 PM
2000 post is like getting 1000 yds rushing in todays NFL. :razz:

Mazzin
09-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Well damn, I must be Najeh Davenport this season...shit. haha Love ya guys!

K-town
09-26-2006, 07:34 PM
2000 post is like getting 1000 yds rushing in todays NFL. :razz:

So, with less than 300 posts, what you're saying is that I'm the equivalent of Noah Herron? Aargh!

MJZiggy
09-26-2006, 07:35 PM
So who does that make me? :shock:

MadtownPacker
09-26-2006, 07:39 PM
So who does that make me? :shock:Barry Sanders

retailguy
09-26-2006, 07:50 PM

I wanna be Earl Campbell.

retailguy
09-26-2006, 07:51 PM
*pant, pant*

still trucking to 200...

*pant, pant*

pickin 12th didn't help. :wink:

BallHawk
09-26-2006, 08:13 PM
So if MJ is Barry Sanders, does that make the Rookie Rats Ki-Jana Carter?

GBRulz
09-26-2006, 08:24 PM
dayum, Woody..... you'll be at #4000 tomorrow!

BallHawk
09-26-2006, 08:25 PM
And also, if MJ is Barry, is Woody Jesus? :shock:

So many questions, so little answers. :neutral:

GBRulz
09-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Woody is just Rat Cheese !

Maybe we need a new top poster list called "The Rats Ass, top 25 posters" or something? I mean AP has pretty much died since the JSO days. Plus there are alot of new posters here that contribute alot and weren't with us at JSO. AP pretty much doesn't mean a whole lot to them

HarveyWallbangers
09-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Maybe we need a new top poster list called "The Rats Ass, top 25 posters" or something?

Git 'er done.

GBRulz
09-26-2006, 08:34 PM
should we just rank by number of posts? I don't know the ancient Chinese Secret formula that BF4 used to use !!

woodbuck27
09-26-2006, 09:16 PM

Anybody want to be Brett Favre?

400 (+ +) He's got that !!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + = 421 !! :mrgreen: X 421 !!

I'll count them down on this post.

Someone here posted that Brett will have to return next season to TOP Dan Marino..uhhhh ??

It's " this Season " PACKERRATS and next season... Bigger and Better!!

woodbuck27
09-26-2006, 09:23 PM
dayum, Woody..... you'll be at #4000 tomorrow!

I'm slowing down " in my Old Age " GBRulz.

I apoligize to the Forum. :mrgreen:

BF4MVP
09-27-2006, 09:47 PM
I can't believe it took me so long to get to friggin 500......

MadtownPacker
09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Damn Woody! You are about to pull a Favre and hit 4K!!!!

Make it a good one!!!!!!!!!

pacfan
09-27-2006, 09:50 PM
*pant, pant*

still trucking to 200...

*pant, pant*

pickin 12th didn't help. :wink:

thats no joke, either. My sorry squad.

Little Whiskey
09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Im not sure an AP type thread will survive here? the ap was just a thread to contain off topic chatter. well we pretty much have a whole room for that.

MJZiggy
09-27-2006, 10:11 PM
We had an AP, remember? It died quietly a LONG time ago.

GBRulz
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
should we start bets on how long Woody's 4000th is going to be? I mean he said he was going to post it after he got back from the grocery store. That was 5 hours ago :wink:

BF4MVP
09-27-2006, 10:25 PM
We had an AP, remember? It died quietly a LONG time ago.
Yep that one didn't quite have the success that the AP thread over at JSO did...10,000+ replies..damn..

But, I did post a new list in the one here like a week ago..

MJZiggy
09-27-2006, 10:37 PM
should we start bets on how long Woody's 4000th is going to be? I mean he said he was going to post it after he got back from the grocery store. That was 5 hours ago :wink:

Maybe he's doing 4000 words for his 4000th post! :razz:

GBRulz
09-27-2006, 10:39 PM
but that's not really any different from any of his other posts! :wink:

Are you sure you didn't leave out a 0 ? :razz:

GBRulz
09-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Yeah, AP got axed on JSO. It's officially dead.

Fosco33
09-27-2006, 10:49 PM
At this pace, I'll be at 2K by season's end... but for some reason I think it'll be sooner.

Hey woody, wanna post for me for like a week.... then I'd be there for sure :lol:

Scott Campbell
09-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Cool. Thanks Woody!

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Damn Woody! You are about to pull a Favre and hit 4K!!!!

Make it a good one!!!!!!!!!

Mad for my 4000th I hit it LUCKY . :mrgreen:

A special post on Ahman Green in the Football Forum ..Harvey's thread entitled " Milestones ".

That post was pure pleasure. I really respect Ahman Green.

A playa's playa.

Ahman "Batman" Green. Thanks for the Memories. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 11:06 PM
At this pace, I'll be at 2K by season's end... but for some reason I think it'll be sooner.

Hey woody, wanna post for me for like a week.... then I'd be there for sure :lol:

Man... I'm too tied up trying to keep you in sight...

in the PRO FOOTBALL PICKEM',

California to NY and all around the Country... still time for us :mrgreen:

ALL your posts, are really fine fosco33.

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Cool. Thanks Woody!

My pleasure Scott. Lay em' down ...

as I get a great chuckle out of some of the stuff you post here Scott. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 11:19 PM

Maybe he's doing 4000 words for his 4000th post! :razz:

I savoured that post...I have been able to find something really nice to post on at most milestones ie 1000... 2000 and so on and this 4000th was Special for me to post on... Ahman "Batman" Green.

The playa's playa.

Yea I got back fr. getting in a few supplies... and opened up a cold Stella Artois to go with my New Brunswick made McCain ALL DRESSED Pop in the oven Pizza....mmmmm good :mrgreen: and I worked up that post....

pure and absolute delite !!

My own little... 4000th Party Celebration... with Batman

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 11:21 PM
but that's not really any different from any of his other posts! :wink:

Are you sure you didn't leave out a 0 ? :razz:

Dieing laughing here... :mrgreen: X 10

GBRulz
10-02-2006, 02:42 PM
The Rats Azz, Top 25 posters....

1) Woodbuck27 4111
2) MJZiggy 3842
3) Partial 3436
4) HarveyWallbangers 3179
5) Bretsky 2676
6) Harlan Huckleby 2072
7) Scott Campbell 2067
8) Rastak 2018
9) GBRulz 1902
10) Deputy Nutz 1850
11) GregJennings 1772
12) Tarlam! 1619
13) MadtownPacker 1562
14) Anti-Polar Bear 1505
15) BallHawk 1504
16) GrnBay007 1471
17) jack's smirking revenge 1285
18) Fosco33 1224
19) Patler 1175
20) retailguy 1129
21) the_idle_threat 1078
22) b bulldog 1069
23) red 963
24) Tony Oday 820
25) PaCkFan_n_MD 818

Tarlam!
10-03-2006, 03:33 AM
How funny/absurd/misleading/embarressing is that?

Rastak, the half troll in the Top 10!!!!!

You never fail to amaze me, Ras!! :lol:

Partial
10-03-2006, 12:52 PM
whats odd is that Tank is still that high. Then again he was constantly having to defend himself. I remember in his prime he was #2 when Woody was on vacation, and then Woody has come back and dominated everyone ever since!

BallHawk
10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Partial, you might pass up MJ soon.

I might pass up MTP and Tarlam in the upcoming week.

justanotherpackfan
10-03-2006, 05:28 PM
The Top 25 poll should be based on how much someone likes posters rather than the most posts.

Partial
10-03-2006, 11:11 PM
The Top 25 poll should be based on how much someone likes posters rather than the most posts.

Yep!!

GBRulz
10-03-2006, 11:49 PM

ok, good point but how do you determine that? besides, I'm sure it would piss a couple posters off who's names are currently on the list, that won't be if we had a poll of posters who people liked :twisted:

woodbuck27
10-04-2006, 10:39 AM

Yep!!

Oh yea!

OK... it's TIME !!

Partial and justanotherpackfan:

I TRUST that both of you are just screwing around. You couldn't be so wrong /so backward.

If I'm wrong?

I challenge both of you... to take an opportunity to grow as people.

Now to continue... I'll take the assumption that your both serious as to how a TOP 25 should be composed.

I won't act with disrespect and inform you both that YOU blow or SUCK terribly. :mrgreen:

Let's begin as if your both serious.

Then...you members - would make the TOP 25, all about popularity.

Who are YOU to decide who fits what slot in " YOUR TOP 25 "?

In terms of objective fairness to the General Membership and the better good at PACKERRATS? Who are you to decide who fits into your group of 25? I suggest to you both, that that approach would define arrogance and discrimmination in my/OUR Forum.

This Forum belongs to Mad and "the Membership" and you two and I are only three or a small voice here.

Are either of you aware of the danger/evil that evolves from such thinking as it may evolve/grow more insideous?

Does your recommendation support forward thinking for yourselves Vs. your lives, as you grow as people or mature?

Thinking... where subjective discrimmination to compose YOUR TOP 25, as... " YOUR rule of thumb ", certainly would dominate the FINAL outcome as opposed to taking a fair and objective approach.

The one already in place establishes a TOP 25 based in reality, based in merit or level of contribution, on volume of posts, and hopefully in some manner... serves the overall good of PACKERRATS.

Your method would do little to serve the better good of OUR Forum.

WOW.

You would establish the TOP 25 selections in YOUR popularity contest, with may I assume possibly, most popular as #1, or will it just be 25 names of members here? A closed circle of PACKERRATS.."the Inner Circle"?

There's a thought for you two... if you are serious and successful in pushing such baloney forward. Your top 25...The TOP 25 SUPER EGO driven and most popular to YOURSELVES...mutual massaging group.

Nice !

Yet how would YOU find 25 members as driven to the negative as you would be ...to be serious in such a ridiculous suggestion?

That would be "just stupid " and clearly define... the fact of an Inner Circle at PACKERRATS...geee just like "the Skull and Bones Society".

How pathetic is that?

Anyone with half a brain, would reject your idea..if "in fact" your serious.

Yet...that's not the case, Ehh ?

ie He or she deserves to be ranked here or there is a subjective response, and is that the direction you need to go in as both of you mature?

If either of you were serious, and as a final outcome. I TRUST that, that, won't be the case.

Why?

Because that is totally wrong, but if that is your ego need, then set up another section of the Forum called,mmmm

Well...may I suggest "the EGO CLIQUE".

Your TOP 25, THE EGO CLIQUE. Can go to that section of PACKERRATS... set aside for your EGO needs and YOU 25 may stroke one another.

Be all yaa yaa... and examine and justify why your TOP 25 is important at PACKERRATS. When "in fact" your TOP 25 would threaten/enable the destruction of everthing that Mad hopes to establish for OUR PACKER FORUM.

:idea: Does MadtownPacker want PACKERRATS to be anything to do with 25 anything??

I think not. :cool:

He's alot cooler than that, certainly more sensable than to seriously entertain... your idea of a TOP 25. That your not serious about, because your both brighter than that.

I might take an approach, to suspect that if YOU both are serious about your proposal (to make the TOP 25) about popularity?

That... just that manner of thinking, may be criticized/defeated and excused, in terms of your age; yet that wouldn't be fair to either of you members to weight maturity as a factor of excuse.

We all deserve the right to be wrong, Ehh?

This place is here for YOU. For you to try to remain OPEN minded and grow as much as you are capable of.

You have been (I suspect) establishing and struggling for your right of maturation.

I began that... at about 5 years of age as I look back on my LIFE and who I am today. I was raised to be fair and to fight hard for what was right and not so much for selfish needs based in just my benefit or well being.

It's never ALL ABOUT ME !! See... I care for both of YOU.

Let's explore this further Partial and justanotherpackfan.

Let's look at taking your way of thinking a step further, and the possible repurcussions of YOU fellas, getting your way which won't happen, but you just can't be serious anyway.

Your just being foolish "in jest". Having fun, Ehh!

That is a part of the way every tyrant in World History thought and used to support his agenda of tyranny.

Exclusion of some as they just didn't fit into " the Clique ".

Exclusion due to domination, based in discrimmination and biased judgement. Exclusion based in the most base and subjective reasoning to really enable "that feel good feeling" that can only be rooted and established in TRUTH and REALITYby working hard and for goodness if your a humble man/woman.

If you are serious.

You must be held as incompetent to omit the general membership for your needs to establish a TOP 25, based on YOUR popularity contest.

Really mature.. .thinking? NOT !

That is alot of why we see people harming themselves and others... because they feel terrible/hopeless, in terms of their dreams and we witness "the results of them cracking" and becoming destructive/self-destructive and then ask why?

Part of why is people like you two people that practise clear discrimminationor exclusion; but that isn't the way you two people really are.

Your just acting a bit smartass..right? :cool:

Let's go to the next lesson:

Look at the History of Nazism and Fasism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

http://remember.org/hist.root.what.html

Study the biographies of the most evil men that mankind has had to deal with at great cost of innocent lives. ie Adolph Hitler.

and.... To suppress their "agenda's in action" that took the lives of millions of innocent people.

My Father fought such thinking as you two would propose/promote.

His service helped give both of you Freedom.

I hold tremendous respect for the sacrifice he and so many good men/woman from Canada made in WWII (One million Canadian citizens enlisted in action or support of the Canadian military's contribution to defeat tyranny.

Canada has a population today of approx. 33 million.

Think about how many good young men gave their lives for your FREEDOM. Try to cultivate a philosopy of living life based in proper respect not to serve your selfish ego needs. That would be incompetent inmature thinking.

Surely, that's not either of you two fine members of PACKERRATS.

I'm not talking down to either of YOU either. Please get REAL ...smarten up! Look beyond yourselves to "the BIG picture". But YOU have.

I am who I am, partly because of exercising proper respect.

I oppose discrimmination based on selfish agenda's, based in subjective thinking /reasoning that isn't valid for best outcomes.

Would either of you really make the TOP 25 nothing more than a popularity contest?

Is that a fit for a holistic process or endeavour?

I trust (believe). That PACKERRATS is not about anything to do with discrimmination, yet quite the opposite. :mrgreen:

Earn your position in the TOP 25 that currently exists.

Let go of the bullshit and move forward for something better for OUR Forum please, if either of YOU are serious about "THE TOP 25" and that it should be based in popularity. Is hard to believe, impossible to respect.

Both of you are here as Packer fans but there is so much more at PACKERRATS.

Your idea of a TOP 25 would splinter PACKERRATS...please...

That is so DAM juvenile !! Your capable of better than that.

HarveyWallbangers
10-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Man, and I was going to vote you #1 for the new poll, Woody!
:D

woodbuck27
10-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Man, and I was going to vote you #1 for the new poll, Woody!
:D

Harvey:

I've never been into having to be Mr. Popular.

That just comes naturally. :mrgreen:

I have never joined cliques as even that thought bore's me.

How could " the Outlaw Rat " be a joiner?

My position has always been to question the status quo. My desire has always been, to seek " the TRUTH " the very best way. Why?

So that when I lie upon deathbed... I may enable a smile in myself and absolutely know I fought hard for goodness/fairness. I have always did it my way. I'm proud of my eccentrcity/individuality.

My integrity has always been my guide to arriving in thought and reason. To deliver on my need for proper direction. To influence those I love thus.

I'm straight up and straight in. What you see is what YOU get. Everything about me on PACKERRATS is REAL. . that is ALL I am.

I cheat noone...thus I never cheat myself. :cool:

jack's smirking revenge
10-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Tyler's Packer Rats Top 25 Posters:

1. Me
2. Me
3. Me
4. Me
5. Me
6. Me
7. Me
8. Me
9. Me
10.Me
11.Me
12.Me
13.Me
14.Me
15.Me
16.Me
17.Me
18.Me
19.Me
20.Me
21.Me
22.Me
23.Me
24.Me
25.You

There. Now you see how a popularity contest works. :D

Better just go by stats, otherwise this place will definitely turn into a Soap Opera Convention.

tyler

jack's smirking revenge
10-04-2006, 12:58 PM
I TRUST that both of you are just screwing around. You couldn't be so wrong /so backward.

Though long, thanks for this post Woody. The last place PR needs is a popularity contest. Show how popular you are OR WANT TO BE by beating Woody's insane post number. If you do that, you will probably be one of the most popular posters--or the most annoying.

Just kidding Woody! :D

tyler

GrnBay007
10-04-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm not sure if everyone even knows this, but the "AP top 25" started a very long time ago in jso.....and as a joke of sorts. Maybe it's just time the old boy was put to rest.

GBRulz
10-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I think it's safe to assume that many of the men are suffering from PMS, perhaps even menopause, on the forum lately.

:roll:

woodbuck27
10-04-2006, 01:28 PM

Though long, thanks for this post Woody. The last place PR needs is a popularity contest. Show how popular you are OR WANT TO BE by beating Woody's insane post number. If you do that, you will probably be one of the most popular posters--or the most annoying.

Just kidding Woody! :D

tyler

I hear you tyler.

If we are going to have " a popularity contest " arrived at, with such an asinine prop as " a TOP 25 ", which even in thought... sucks out loud for too many reasons.

Then I'm lobbying for " the TOP 25 Sexiest posters at PACKERRATS" and I'll lobby hard... pour moi to head that list. :mrgreen:

Sure! I'll have to contend with Grnbay007, GBRulz, Bretzky, HarveyWallbangers, (maybe) yourself or even Harlan Huckleby... and many more posters ... but I'm going for it anyway.

woodbuck27 " for sexiest poster " at Packerrats. jk :mrgreen:

jack's smirking revenge
10-04-2006, 01:30 PM
I think it's safe to assume that many of the men are suffering from PMS, perhaps even menopause, on the forum lately.

Do I really need to tell you what happens when you assume? :D

tyler

woodbuck27
10-04-2006, 01:31 PM

Evidence?? :mrgreen:

jack's smirking revenge
10-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Woody, I know you sent me this picture, but you didn't tell me which one you are. I'm not sure how to vote... :D

http://www.realitybasednation.com/images/strange-brew.jpg

woodbuck27
10-04-2006, 01:50 PM
The Rats Azz, Top 25 posters....

1) Woodbuck27 4111
2) MJZiggy 3842
3) Partial 3436
4) HarveyWallbangers 3179
5) Bretsky 2676
** 6) Harlan Huckleby 2072
7) Scott Campbell 2067
** 8) Rastak 2018

9) GBRulz 1902
10) Deputy Nutz 1850
11) GregJennings 1772
12) Tarlam! 1619
13) MadtownPacker 1562
14) Anti-Polar Bear 1505
15) BallHawk 1504
16) GrnBay007 1471
17) jack's smirking revenge 1285
18) Fosco33 1224
19) Patler 1175
20) retailguy 1129
21) the_idle_threat 1078
22) b bulldog 1069
23) red 963
24) Tony Oday 820
25) PaCkFan_n_MD 818

Congratulations !!

Go out to PACKERRATS Harlan Huckleby and ...

Rastak " the most famous Viking - wanna be Packer fan, that we know

The two latest members of the PACKERRATS " Rats Azz " 2000 Club !!

:mrgreen:

woodbuck27
10-04-2006, 02:00 PM
Woody, I know you sent me this picture, but you didn't tell me which one you are. I'm not sure how to vote... :D

http://www.thecinemalaser.com/dvd_images_2002/1102/strange-brew-dvd-image-04.jpg

I can't see the pic tyler...

Now a little trivia..on the Ole woodbuck27.

my friends used to call me Hud

According to them, I resembled Paul Newman...

but my mother always said I resembled a cross bet. Paul Newman and Steve McQueen.

That caused me a wee bit of a dilemma.

Yet... not as much as " the Lady's " that just referred to me as...

plain n' simple... SEXY.

I believed them. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
10-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Sooo...that would make you the one on the left? :razz:

woodbuck27
10-04-2006, 02:04 PM

http://www.realitybasednation.com/images/strange-brew.jpg

I'm the sexy / handsome fella...

taking that picture of Bob and Doug McKenzie. :cool:

Then... I drank all their beer. I'm a Maritimer... can't help myself.

justanotherpackfan
10-04-2006, 07:00 PM

Yep!!

Oh yea!

OK... it's TIME !!

Partial and justanotherpackfan:

If I'm wrong?

I challenge both of you... to take an opportunity to grow as people.

Now to continue... I'll take the assumption that your both serious as to how a TOP 25 should be composed.

I won't act with disrespect and inform you both that YOU blow or SUCK terribly. :mrgreen:

Let's begin as if your both serious.

Then...you members would make the TOP 25, all about popularity.

Who are YOU to decide who fits what slot in " YOUR TOP 25 "?

In terms of objective fairness to the general membership and the better good at PACKERRATS? Who are you to decide who fits into your group of 25? I suggest to you both that that approach would define arrogance and discrimmination in my/OUR Forum.

This Forum belongs to Mad and "the Membership" and you two and I are only three or a small voice here.

Are either of you aware of the danger/evil that evolves from such thinking as it may evolve/grow more insideous?

Does your recommendation support forward thinking for yourselves Vs. your lives, as you grow as people or mature?

Thinking... where subjective discrimmination to compose YOUR TOP 25, as... " YOUR rule of thumb ", certainly would dominate the FINAL outcome as opposed to taking a fair and objective approach.

The one already in place establishes a TOP 25 based in reality based in merit or level of contribution on volume of posts and hopefully in some manner... serves the overalllgood of PACKERRATS.

Your method would do little to serve the better good of OUR Forum.

WOW.

You would establish the TOP 25 selections in YOUR popularity contest, with may I assume possibly most popular as #1, or will it just be 25 names of members here? A closed circle of PACKERRATS.."the Inner Circle"?

There's a thought for you two... if you are serious and successful in pushing such baloney forward. Your top 25...The TOP 25 SUPER EGO driven and most popular to YOURSELVES...mutual massaging group.

Nice ! Yet how would YOU find 25 members as driven to the negative as you would be ...to be serious in such a ridiculous suggestion? That would be "just stupid " and clearly define... the fact of an Inner Circle at PACKERRATS...geee just like "the Skull and Bones Society".

How pathetic is that?

Anyone with half a brain, would reject your idea..if "in fact" your serious.

Yet...that's not the case, Ehh ?

ie He or she deserves to be ranked here or there is a subjective response, and is that the direction you need to go in as both of you mature?

If either of you were serious, and as a final outcome I TRUST that, that, won't be the case.

Why?

Because that is totally wrong, but if that is your ego need then set up another section of the Forum called,mmmm

Well...may I suggest "the EGO CLIQUE".

Your TOP 25, THE EGO CLIQUE. Can go to that section of PACKERRATS... set aside for your EGO needs and YOU 25 may stroke one another.

Be all yaa yaa... and examine and justify why your TOP 25 is important at PACKERRATS. When "in fact" your TOP 25 would threaten/enable the destruction of everthing that Mad hopes to establish for OUR PACKER FORUM.

:idea: Does MadtownPacker want PACKERRATS to be anything to do with 25 anything??

I think not. :cool:

He's alot cooler than that, certainly more sensable than to seriously entertain... your idea of a TOP 25. That your no t serious about because your both brighter than that.

I might take an approach, to suspect that if YOU both are serious about your proposal (to make the TOP 25 about popularity)?

That... just that manner of thinking may be criticized/defeated and excused, in terms of your age, but that wouldn't be fair to either of you members to weight maturity as a factor of excuse.

We all deserve the right to be wrong, Ehh?

This place id here for YOU.For you to try to remain OPEN minded and grow as much as you are capable of.

You have been (I suspect) establishing and struggling for your right of maturation.

I began that... at about 5 years of age as I look back on my LIFE and who I am today. I was raised to be fair and to fight hard for what was right and not so much for selfish needs based in just my benefit or well being.

It's never ALL ABOUT ME !! See... I care for both of YOU.

Let's explore this further Partial and justanotherpackfan.

Let's look at taking your way of thinking a step further and the possible repurcussions of YOU fellas, getting your way which won't happen, but you just can't be serious anyway.

Your just being foolish "in jest".

That is a part of the way every tyrant in World History thought and used to support his agenda of tyranny.

Exclusion of some as they just didn't fit into " the Clique ". Exclusion due to domination based in discrimmination and biased judgement. Exclusion based in the most base and subjective reasoning to really enable "that feel good feeling" that can only be rooted and established in TRUTH and REALITYby working hard and for goodness if your a humble man/woman.

If you are serious.

You must be held as incompetent to omit the general membership for your needs to establish a TOP 25 based on YOUR popularity contest.

Really mature.. .thinking? NOT !

That is alot of why we see people harming themselves and others... because they feel terrible/hopeless, in terms of their dreams and we witness "the results of them cracking" and becoming destructive/self-destructive and then ask why?

Part of why is people like you two people that practise clear discrimminationor exclusion; but that isn't the way you two people really are.

Your just acting a bit smartass..right? :cool:

Let's go to the next lesson:

Look at the History of Nazism and Fasism.

http://remember.org/hist.root.what.html

Study the biographies of the most evil men that mankind has had to deal with at great cost of innocent lives. ie Adolph Hitler and To suppress their "agenda's in action" that took the lives of millions of innocent people.

My Father fought such thinking as you two would propose/promote.

His service helped give both of you Freedom.

I hold tremendous respect for the sacrifice he and so many good men/woman from Canada made in WWII (One million Canadian citizens enlisted in action or support of the Canadian military's contribution to defeat tyranny.

Canada has a population today of approx. 33 million. Think about how many good young men gave their lives for your FREEDOM. Try to cultivate a philosopy of living life based in proper respect nd not to serve your selfish ego needs. That would be incompetent inmature thinking.

Surely, hat's not either of you two fine members of PACKERRATS. I'm not talking down to either of YOU either. Please get REAL ...smarten up! Look beyond yourselves to "the BIG picture".

I am who I am, partly because of exercising proper respect.

I oppose discrimmination based on selfish agenda's based in subjective thinking /reasoning that isn't valid for best outcomes.

Would either of you really make the TOP 25 nothing more than a popularity contest?

Is that a fit for a holistic process or endeavour?

I trust (believe). That PACKERRATS is not about anything to do with discrimmination, yet quite the opposite. :mrgreen:

Earn your position in the TOP 25 that currently exists.

Let go of the bullshit and move forward for something better for OUR Forum please, if either of YOU are serious about "THE TOP 25" and that it should be based in popularity. Is hard to believe, impossible to respect.

Both of you are here as Packer fans but there is so much more at PACKERRATS.

Your idea of a TOP 25 would splinter PACKERRATS...please...

That is so DAM juvenile !! Your capable of better than that.
Woodbuck, I would've voted you number 1 of course. :mrgreen:

justanotherpackfan
10-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I only suggested the idea because BF4MVP did it and I thought it was a cool idea.

Partial
10-05-2006, 12:18 AM
yeah I just don't really care one way or another, it has nothing to do with my PMS :razz:

woodbuck27
10-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Sooo...that would make you the one on the left? :razz:

Certainly... neither of "the McKenzie Boys" resemble me MJZiggy.

Ziggy... Eye Doc... fast !

Haha... I really wonder sometimes what impression some American's really have of Canadians? If you people arn't over influenced by certain personality's that you become familiar with as you pick and choose?

I can assure you MJ, that I'm not sitting at my keyboard presently with a touque on. I'm actually this AM, finishing up some painting and so...

"I'm wearing a Lownesbury TRUCK Center Hat ". It's a :cool: hat.

I can't wait till the snow flys so I can wear "the Davey Crockett" hat... that Harlan gave me as a gift. :mrgreen:

I'm just a DAM WASP ... as down to earth as you'll ever meet.

Nope... neither Bob or Doug resemble me. Handsome fellas though (I trust) in their own minds. :smile:

I'm going to have " a bit of a trip " with this post MJ.....

:idea: MJ Well...

maybe... your just not into "the Movies", or otherwise never saw a Pic ...
of Paul Newman or Steve McQueen?

Nawwww , that can't be MJ ...

I sucked movies in from the time I was a young child. I've seen K's of movies, MJ. Some actors became people I admired ie Newman and McQueen (and more), and I adopted in their craft a certain part that I recognize now is what assisted to make me.

Actors, Authors, Personal mentors that I decided were suitable influences on who I wanted to be.

As a service for you MJ.:

Yes (no shit!) I resemble these two men but I am aging well (better than Newman to date... knock on wood, haha) I look young/vibrant for my age. I am fortunate for my genes and the way I live/lived life. Anyway, I do resemble these fellas but alot of people say I'm the spitting image of William Hurt, often I guess they are correct (whatever);

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/04/09/38m.jpg

William Hurt Children of a Lesser God (1986) .... A movie made in my Home town of Saint John,New Brunswick (alot of movies made there in the last 10-15 years as it's a marvelous City with an incredible history and setting and attractions. Many tour boats visit Saint John each season.

Others by William Hurt that I really enjoyed....Kiss of the Spider Woman (1985) .... Gorky Park (1983) .... The Big Chill (1983) .... Body Heat (1981) One of the very most SEXY films ever!!Our intro to Kathleen Turner as she steamed in this movie as the ultimate femme fatale ... Let's get straight up here...Ultimate Bitch / Black Widow. Many excellent movies from this fine actor.

I guess, I do strongly resemble William Hurt but " the buck stops there".

I certainly resemble these two fellas more because it's not at all what is on the outside of man, as whats inside that may count.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/7538/JPG/verdict.gif

Paul Newman fr. the Movie "The Verdict". (1982)

Quotes fr. Paul Newman:

* "I used to believe in brains and hard work until I met you."
fr. the movie " NOBODY's FOOL ". ( 1994)

* "I'm back..." fr. The Color Of Money (1987)

* fr. the movie "Twilight" (1998) avec Gene Hackman that plays the role of Jack.Paul Newman plays Huey:

Jack: "F*?k you."

Harry: "Just me? And not the horse I rode in on?" :mrgreen:

http://members.tripod.com/~stvmcqueen/papillon.jpg

Steve McQueen fr. his Excellent Movie Papillon (Co-Star Dustin Hoffman)

Quotes fr. Steve McQueen ... That have influenced my life.

* " When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it. "

* " I worked (work hard), and if you work hard you get the goodies."

* " I live for myself and I answer to nobody." but GOD.

* " I'm out of the Midwest (Maritimes). It was a good place to come from. It gives you a sense of right or wrong and fairness, which is lacking in our society."

* "I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."

* " Life is a scam. " unless... your aware of " that fact "

I resemble these two men in many ways.

Soon after graduating fr. University with my B.Ed (Tecnology Education -Minor in Mathematics) I read the Biography of Steve McQueen written by his former wife Allie McGrar and portions of it got to me so deeply that i couldn't control my tears.They would literally flow out of me from the depth of my Soul.

Steve McQueen was alot (as I was...wild in his Spirit and heart) he was taken too soon for me as I loved his work.

Reading that biography set me on a course to today. I can look at myself in the mirror and see who I am and "say to myself"...your OK Ed,

but what I am is influenced by so many people I have loved / truly admired. I have had the BEST mentors, because I recognized them as such and I locked onto them,learned all I could fr. STRONG people..

I began this process literally before I began school. My memory a blessing.

Certainly... neither of "the McKenzie Boys" resemble me MJZiggy.

I'm not... as refined. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
10-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Psst. Woodbuck? Ummm...that was just a joke.

jack's smirking revenge
10-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Kill the idea of a popularity contest.

Woody has my vote for most elaborate (nice way of saying long-winded without meaning insult) poster on PR. I could only dream of writing as much as you do in one post.

Truly impressive Woody! Not only do you have the lead for most posts, but you probably have it for highest wordcount too!!!

tyler

BallHawk
05-10-2007, 08:58 PM
We need to bring back the clubs. With all these members we should have some entries into the K clubs coming up soon.

Patler is slowly approaching the 2K club.

FavreChild, rayand, gbpackfan, and OPF are all coming up on their posting Bar Mitzvahs (for FC Bat Mitzvah) of PackerRats posting (1,000.)

Woody and Partial are almost at 6,000! Congrats in advance to you guys.

Just joined Ras as a 3K club member. I'd like to thank MTP and all the posters that keep this site the best Pack site on the internet.

And remember, Post Nazis, we'd all have 500 more posts if Mad hadn't deleted them. :wink:

GBRulz
05-10-2007, 09:28 PM
ha! Ya know, I honestly don't think I am still caught up to the posts that where deleted. I was just about to hit #3000 and then we lost, Nov and Dec? Something like that.

BallHawk
05-10-2007, 10:11 PM
ha! Ya know, I honestly don't think I am still caught up to the posts that where deleted. I was just about to hit #3000 and then we lost, Nov and Dec? Something like that.

Some lost more than others. I lost about 750, but others lost 1,000.

Just imagine what Woody would be up to by now. :shock:

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 01:37 AM
It's too bad it couldnt have been the last 2 months of post instead. :P

I have think I have something for your idea BH. :idea: