PDA

View Full Version : When will?

Charles Woodson
09-26-2006, 09:09 PM
When will Brett break Marinos record?

Also would u rather him do it at home or at dolphin stadium?

BallHawk
09-26-2006, 09:11 PM
There was already a thread somewhere on this, but I can't remember what it was called.

Most of the predictions were against the 49ers or the Jets. Later in the season.

Of course, I'd want him to do it at home.

oregonpackfan
09-26-2006, 09:22 PM
I have no idea if and when Brett may break Marino's record.

The topic that many of us forget is the incredible durability Brett has had as a starting quarterback. Just look at the serious season-ending injuries many players have had this year like Vernon Davis and Chris Simms(though he might recover in time for the end of the season.)

We just take it for granted that Favre is somehow immune to ACL tears and broken limbs because he has been consistently starting the past 15+ seasons.

Favre won't be in a position to break any records if he is seriously injured. Perhaps we all need to enjoy and appreciate having him as our QB one game at a time.

OPF

ahaha
09-26-2006, 09:24 PM
A thread I started during training camp

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=2265

BallHawk
09-26-2006, 09:42 PM
A thread I started during training camp

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=2265

That was the thread! :D

pbmax
09-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Easy, against the Bears. Although that would make it a long season if it takes that long to throw 19 more TDs.

Fosco33
09-26-2006, 10:17 PM
I really hope it would be against the Vikes on 12/21 - that would just be sweet. If he were to then retire, I could say I saw his last home game and the game he broke Marino's TD record. I was also at Camp Randall for Dayne's record breaking run - it's just so electric when something like that happens.

GO FAVRE :mrgreen:

Merlin
09-27-2006, 08:36 AM
Perhaps we all need to enjoy and appreciate having him as our QB one game at a time.

I couldn't agree more. As much as I would like to see Marino cry, it's about winning and having fun. Even if Favre doesn't break any of the records, he is still #1 with his 3 MVP's and his SB win. He has given us many memories and hopefully a few more. I am enjoying every moment he is on the field, records or not...

MJZiggy
09-27-2006, 08:42 AM
You make an excellent point, OPF, but I do have confidence in our General. I will say either 11-5 in Buffalo (so Craig can congratulate him after) or 11-12 against the Vikes.