PDA

View Full Version : Tyrone's main source arrested, I NEED ROCKS

Tyrone Bigguns
09-26-2006, 11:55 PM
San Diego Chargers safety Terrence Kiel was arrested Tuesday on drug-related charges, sources close to the team told ESPN.com's Chris Mortensen.

San Diego Chargers safety Terrence Kiel was arrested Tuesday on drug-related charges, sources close to the team told ESPN.com's Chris Mortensen.

The sources said several plain clothes DEA agents appeared at the Chargers' facility Tuesday morning with an arrest warrant, searched his locker and car, and took Kiel away.

The Chargers, who are coming off a bye week, were on the practice field at the time.

The exact nature of the charges is not known. Kiel was booked and released after posting $150,000 bond.

Chargers officials were not returning phone calls Tuesday night. Kiel and his agent also could not be reached for comment.

Kiel is the starting strong safety for the 2-0 Chargers, who play the 3-0 Ravens on Sunday. Kiel's status for the game is unclear.

A rookie in 2003, Kiel was expected to start that season for the Chargers before he was shot three times in an attempted carjacking in Houston in July of that year.

GrnBay007
09-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Whatever you do don't answer your door Tyrone!!!! :razz:

Bossman641
09-27-2006, 12:03 AM
LOL

Come on Tyrone, we all know we can sneak into our mama's room when she's sleepin and take $5, $10, maybe $20 dollars outta her purse, run on down to 3rd street, catch the D bus downtown and meet a Latin American fella named Martinez. We know that. And we know that Martinez' stuff is the bomb.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Whatever you do don't answer your door Tyrone!!!! :razz:

Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2006, 12:06 AM
LOL

Come on Tyrone, we all know we can sneak into our mama's room when she's sleepin and take $5, $10, maybe $20 dollars outta her purse, run on down to 3rd street, catch the D bus downtown and meet a Latin American fella named Martinez. We know that. And we know that Martinez' stuff is the bomb.

And that children, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack!

chewy-bacca
09-27-2006, 08:06 AM
LOL

And that children, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack!

is this the 5:30 free crack give away??

Brandon494
09-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Hmmm peanut butter and crack sandwich.

Guiness
09-27-2006, 09:17 AM
A rookie in 2003, Kiel was expected to start that season for the Chargers before he was shot three times in an attempted carjacking in Houston in July of that year.

lol - at the time, I remember he claimed to be an innocent bystander victim of a carjacking. He got the benefit of the doubt, of course, but this sure sheds a different light on that episode, eh?