PDA

View Full Version : Eagles favored by..

packers11
09-27-2006, 08:03 PM
12 in some betting lines......

DAMN.... Its supposed to go higher (I hear)... :crazy:

Im starting to place bets against that LINE!

Money making week 4! :mrgreen:

BF4MVP
09-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Fuck what Vegas thinks...

Packers are winnin this game...

Murph?
09-27-2006, 08:58 PM
I hope your right brotha. I'm worried about the secondary. It's time for our coverage unit to step up and have a break out game. Time to get our money's worth out of a certain CB who I won't name that happened to win the heisman.

Harlan Huckleby
09-27-2006, 09:07 PM
welcome to the forum, newbie

BF4MVP
09-27-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm worried about the secondary.
Me too..With that much talent, there's no way they should be giving up so many big plays..

packers11
09-28-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm worried about the secondary.
Me too..With that much talent, there's no way they should be giving up so many big plays..

We do have talent on the field... How about on the sideline for defense... :mrgreen:
cough * coaching * cough :mad:

pittstang5
09-28-2006, 02:04 PM
The secondary is definitely a big concern for me as well, especially the way that McNabb and Westbrook have been playing. But, Is it really the coaching (the problems in the secondary)? Granted, history would lead us to believe that. I almost died when I heard ole Schotty was back in town and I seriously questioned McCarthy's sanity in bringing him back.

BUT...

Didn't the Vikings have an outstanding defense on paper last year and didn't they look awful at the beginning......then seemed to turn it around towards the middle of the season.

Maybe what the secondary needs is a little bit more time and the fact that three starters - Manuel (groin), Woodson (who Knows) and Harris (contract or whatever) were abscent from the OTAs is contributing to the lack of "being on the same page."

Sure, I wanna blame someone and the obvious scapegoat is Schotty. His track record isn't the best and he isn't known for his ball-hawking, shutdown secondaries. But maybe it's a bit too early to start blaming anyone just yet.

BooHoo
09-28-2006, 09:11 PM
I hope we don't get "creamed" on Monday night football. Our defenses has to play better for us to have a shot at this game.