PDA

View Full Version : No Joke - Be careful!

Kiwon
09-28-2006, 02:40 AM
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Anna Nicole Smith's 20-year-old son died from a lethal combination of methadone and two antidepressant drugs, the pathologist who conducted a private autopsy on the body said Wednesday.

Toxicology tests showed Daniel Smith had Methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro in his system when he died Sept. 10 in a hospital room in the Bahamas where his mother was recuperating from giving birth to a daughter, according to Cyril Wecht.

"The fact that we have these drugs and the levels of the drugs overwhelmingly and most logically point to this being a tragic, accidental, drug-related death," Wecht told The Associated Press from his home near Pittsburgh, Pa.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys be careful about what you put into your body.

I knew a real nice guy once who went to a party, was drinking and someone gave him some morphine. He took it and was dead in 24 hours. The combination of the alcohol and morphine fried his brain. His family was devastated.

That was in 1982. Still makes me sad thinking about it.

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I've got a story for y'all.This is a true story and allow it to warn you PLEASE.

In November 2003 a BEST Bud Ron (very close for 20 years), spent a week's Vacation with me, and we had an awesome week except for the first Friday Night we were out on the town.

We decided that week we would cab everywhere. Yup... we were going to have a blast. It had been (exactly a decade) since we had a week ripping errr up :mrgreen:

Late in the afternoon we had been to the Loyalist City Market in Saint John,New Brunswick for fresh meat and vegetables.The plan was to go home from there, eat then go out later. Ron and I love to shoot pool.

Well on the way home we decided on a spot to fire off a few games of pool to warm up for later. Dump down a few draft beer to boot. The joint was jumpin' early, and we ran into a few acquaintences... we were buying.

A few games of pool became.. alot of pool, and soon we were playing partners and winning consistently. Other's... were buying OUR beer. :cool:

Well the plan to go home was shoved as it was now about 10 PM and that night, a formerly close mutual friend of OUR's..he once lived with Ron... his name Chuck..arrived.

Chuck joined us at OUR table as we continued to play pool and win.

At one point,Chuck arrived back at the table with a pitcher of beer for us and announced that he had to leave but would soon return.....OK.

Ron and I and another Bud who had joined us, consumed that pitcher of draft by ourselves.

Suddenly... I couldn't make a ball. " I couldn't make Jack shit ". We were playing alternate shots partners pool and I was stinkin' up the joint. After I missed a dead on shot "straight on a corner about a foot to down.. Rob said to me.."where did your game go"? He was now my partner and I couldn't make dick all.

I told him " I couldn't understand it ".

Shortly after, Ron said to me... " Eddie lets go home I feel terrible "... I was all for that. I remember him walking out the door and me following and the next thing I recalled was Ron at my place and heading straight for the sack.

I woke up next AM first and half my groceries were missing. My hat was missing. Back East you don't shoot pool without a cool hat. haha.

I loved that particular hat. So I announced to Ron that I was off to recover what I could. Well... just outside my door was the other half the groceries. Also... outside on the stairs leading to my place... there, lay my hat ,Uhhhh !! Head scratch.

I am the most together most organized person ...well... I think I am. What "in hell" happened?

I went over it the next day with Ron, and later in about three weeks ran into Rob and he conferred the same thing.

Ron and I didn't recall the cab ride home at all. We didn't know who picked up the fare or recall getting out of the cab to enter my place. My hat outside and groceries not properly taken care of ?

We agreed that we "blacked out". This is the only time in my life I've experienced that scary situation.The same thing happened to Rob. He didn't recall how he got home. Just woke up in bed with some strange Chick the next morning and " wanting to knaw his arm off ". That's what Rob said. :mrgreen:

Ron and I never confronted Chuck because he would just deny putting anything in that pitcher of Draft beer, but he certainly slipped us something.

This idiot had some major issues with Drugs (including CRACK and Coke along with alcohol issues and he was a pathological liar) and that was why we dropped him like a hot potatoe and way too much pain from this shit for brains asshole for me.

We speculated he may have dropped Estacy on us..

but for the forum a question:

I heard that all it would take would be a few gravol pills...

is that a fact?

BallHawk
09-28-2006, 10:16 PM
He arrived back at the table with a picture of Beer for us.

Oil or Watercolor?

MJZiggy
09-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Hil-freakin-arious BH.

woodbuck27
09-28-2006, 10:21 PM
He arrived back at the table with a picture of Beer for us.

Oil or Watercolor?

Whoops ...heading editing. :mrgreen: