PDA

View Full Version : copy of lions/packers game?

FritzDontBlitz
09-28-2006, 04:29 PM
was wondering if there were any links to a download of the entire game, like there was for the saints/packers game last week?

BallHawk
09-28-2006, 05:23 PM
I haven't found a complete game, but here is a 10 minute highlight of the noteable plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPKLlYxwOBU

ahaha
09-28-2006, 05:35 PM
I haven't found a complete game, but here is a 10 minute highlight of the noteable plays.

That was f@#king sweet!

Brando19
09-28-2006, 06:37 PM

Quite possibly the best movie ever put together by man.

HarveyWallbangers
09-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Good stuff. This should stay near the top.

GrnBay007
09-28-2006, 10:01 PM
AWESOME!

I'm so excited to see them play Monday. I've only been able to see the Packer/bear game so far.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Nice!

Every yard Green got was by his hard running, he had a great game.

BallHawk
09-28-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm so excited to see them play Monday. I've only been able to see the Packer/bear game so far.

Because of your son's games?

GrnBay007
09-28-2006, 10:32 PM

Because of your son's games?

Yep. And his season isn't over till 10/29.

OS PA
09-28-2006, 11:04 PM
From watching that video one thing has really popped out at me. #77 Cullen Jenkins is always in the backfield or around the tackle. Just look at the numbers around the play he always seems to pop up. Anybody else noticed this?

HarveyWallbangers
09-28-2006, 11:13 PM
From watching that video one thing has really popped out at me. #77 Cullen Jenkins is always in the backfield or around the tackle. Just look at the numbers around the play he always seems to pop up. Anybody else noticed this?

Are you sure that isn't #99? Williams played well this game. Jenkins played better the first two games. Pickett has been the most consistent. Jenkins has really improved over the last few years.

OS PA
09-28-2006, 11:15 PM

Are you sure that isn't #99? Williams played well this game. Jenkins played better the first two games. Pickett has been the most consistent. Jenkins has really improved over the last few years.

Williams was the one making the plays, but it appeared that Jenkins was near everything and caused a couple of the "stuffed" plays to occur.

Badgepack
09-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Giving Favre enough time to scan the field and hit 9-10 different receivers makes this offense work. Great highlight video.

Favre should also now have confidence in anyone out there to throw the ball to, instead of just DD.

Wish we could play the Lions 4 times each year.

Thanks for the link.

cheese_man
09-29-2006, 10:25 AM
WOW! greg is Absolutely amazing :D

Guiness
09-29-2006, 11:06 AM
Great video.

I love the way the cameraman bit on BFs pump fake - look around the 4 minute mark of the video.

KRob's kick return also looked great - he got 15+ yds after initial contact!

Lastly - DD's block on Jennings TD. Talk about playing 'till the whistle!

BallHawk
09-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Just to let you guys know, the guy that produces this makes these for every Packer's game.

:mrgreen:

Badgepack
09-29-2006, 04:24 PM
But it is alot easier for us if you post the link. :mrgreen:

Sparkey
09-30-2006, 09:53 AM
I have the game broken down into four separate mpeg-2 movie clips. (All commercials removed from the game, one for each quarter)

Unfortunately, they are high resolution, digital sound so they are each about 520meg.

I plan on doing the same for the Monday night game with the Eagles.

Anyone know where I could upload them ? I had considered letting people ftp them from my pc, but squashed that idea about 10 seconds after it came too mind. Not that I dont trust everyone.....but I would be :crazy: to do that.

BTW, I just picked up an Acer 19" widescreen LCD monitor for my pc for $180 USD from newegg.com. :D Take the jump. Widescreen on a PC is AWESOME!

BallHawk
09-30-2006, 10:34 PM
But it is alot easier for us if you post the link. :mrgreen:

No prob, I'll do it every week.

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2006, 07:23 AM
I have the game broken down into four separate mpeg-2 movie clips. (All commercials removed from the game, one for each quarter)

Unfortunately, they are high resolution, digital sound so they are each about 520meg.

Anyone know where I could upload them ? I had considered letting people ftp them from my pc, but squashed that idea about 10 seconds after it came too mind. Not that I dont trust everyone.....but I would be :crazy: to do that.

BTW, I just picked up an Acer 19" widescreen LCD monitor for my pc for $180 USD from newegg.com. :D Take the jump. Widescreen on a PC is AWESOME!

do you know how to use bit torrent? its supposedly pretty good with high volume files....

http://www.bittorrent.com/download.html

lod01
10-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Any chance you can edit it for Favre's 400th TD pass and upload it to rapidshare? I think they have a limit on the size of a single file.

Sparkey
10-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Any chance you can edit it for Favre's 400th TD pass and upload it to rapidshare? I think they have a limit on the size of a single file.

I'll get that done before the MNF game. I'll throw it in my flipdrive account and post the link.

chewy-bacca
10-02-2006, 07:54 AM

do you know how to use bit torrent? its supposedly pretty good with high volume files....

http://www.bittorrent.com/download.html

that would be the way to go. head to www.torrentspy.com There should be info on uplading a torrent file. I have never uplaoded, but it cant be that hard, people do it all the time. I think it is FTP style for you to upload to a "tracker". Then it will list the game under downloads and we can all enjoy!!

Also, If you compress the audio a bit more, it might shorten the file size a bit. To do the video might make it harder to see, but audio is not as important. :D