PDA

View Full Version : The Packers should look at Charles Rogers

PackerPro42
09-28-2006, 06:56 PM
No one has picked him up yet and he would be a good asset to the team.

ND72
09-28-2006, 07:09 PM
no thanks.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-28-2006, 07:22 PM
KRob is better IMO.

BallHawk
09-28-2006, 07:29 PM
KRob is better IMO.

Defintely. They both have their personal problems, but in locker room presence, K-Rob has the upper hand. Rogers has disicpline problems and he has drug problems. Also, K-Rob is a better Kick Returner, Pro-Bowl KR. In terms of WR, none of them have set the world on fire lately, but K-Rob has had a 1,000 yard season. Not saying he is still as good as that now, but I'd take him over Rogers.

So, not thanks.

K-town
09-28-2006, 07:32 PM
No, please.
Koren Robinson is looking at a possible suspension for his alcohol related problems. Charles Rogers has already had 2 strikes against him under the NFL's substance abuse policy. The next one for him is a year ban. We don't need 2 players gone from the team for a year due to policy violations.
This ain't Minnesota. Or Cincinnati. :wink:

BF4MVP
09-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Nah...

Rastak
09-28-2006, 08:09 PM
No, please.
Koren Robinson is looking at a possible suspension for his alcohol related problems. Charles Rogers has already had 2 strikes against him under the NFL's substance abuse policy. The next one for him is a year ban. We don't need 2 players gone from the team for a year due to policy violations.

You forgot to mention prison and yes it is..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
09-28-2006, 08:15 PM
I knew you'd have something to say there...

K-town
09-28-2006, 08:54 PM
No, please.

I think Packer and Viking fans alike are thankful THEIR defensive line coaches aren't DWNAD (Driving While Naked And Drunk).
Tee-Hee.

Joemailman
09-28-2006, 09:01 PM

Over the past 3 seasons, Rogers caught a total of 36 passes. What assets would he add to the team?

BooHoo
09-28-2006, 09:03 PM

Over the past 3 seasons, Rogers caught a total of 36 passes. What assets would he add to the team?

He could be the team "lazy under-performing trouble maker."

Rastak
09-28-2006, 09:06 PM
No, please.

I think Packer and Viking fans alike are thankful THEIR defensive line coaches aren't DWNAD (Driving While Naked And Drunk).
Tee-Hee.

No kidding....how did that dude keep his job.....

BooHoo
09-28-2006, 09:26 PM

He could be the team "lazy under-performing trouble maker."

Sorry, but am not a Charles fan. I know he had many injuries but the Detriot area newspapers really hammered on him for being lazy.

MadtownPacker
09-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Just as Woodson was raider trash, rogers is lion trash. The lions are the worse team in the NFC North and you can point straight to millien!

How long would TT last making all the bad moves millen has?? As it is TT is bashed and he hasnt wasted a bunch of top 5 picks like millen.

TT's top 5 draft pick is looking like he is the best player taken in the first round.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Charles Rogers got the dope shit. Now that Kiel is outta the biz, Rogers is my new connection.

Fritz
09-29-2006, 08:25 AM
The word in Detroit is that in workouts with Tampa and Miami, Rogers was S-L-O-W. In fact, word is that he was so slow in the 40 that he missed his flight out.

Just say No to Charles Rogers.

the_idle_threat
09-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Would we even know where to find him? Which Piggly Wiggly is he working at?

Tarlam!
09-30-2006, 06:36 AM
The Packers should look at Charles Rogers

Can't, he might break.