PDA

View Full Version : Hey, this is my 100th post!

superfan
09-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Just thought I'd celebrate this landmark occasion. 100 posts -- few, if any, of which have been memorable, insightful, of have added any meaningful contribution to the common good. Simply eating up disk space on some server somewhere in cyberspace, probably Siberia.

Friends, family, and other lesser beings that don't visit forum sites think 100 posts is insanity, and a lot of wasted time. But I know better. I know I'm just a noob who can't hold a candle to the hallowed names of woodbuck27, MJZiggy, Partial and the rest.

I think I'll celebrate by joining the Century Club.

Thanks to all for this fantastic site.

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 03:10 AM
Well, I'll be the first to congratulate you.

Congratulations!

And for those who might say this is wasted time ... you can remind them you have already met some new friends through your association with this site!

MadtownPacker
09-30-2006, 01:40 PM
Congrats!! I hope Harvey invited you over to his trailer for some brews!!

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Harv to superfan: "Come by my house on Friday night. I'm throwing a huge party!"

superfan: "Yeah, what kind of party?"

Harv: "It'll be a blast! There'll be drinkin' and smokin', swearin' and rasslin', fuckin' and fightin'!

superfan: "That sounds like a hell of a party! Who's all gonna be there?"

Harv: "Well, it's just you and me so far." :mrgreen:

BallHawk
09-30-2006, 08:50 PM
By the way, does anybody spend so much time on here, they start using some of the posters name in actual conversation? I found myself the other day comparing somebody to Woodbuck.

Am I Mad?

BallHawk
09-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Harv to superfan: "Come by my house on Friday night. I'm throwing a huge party!"

Harv: "It'll be a blast! There'll be drinkin' and smokin', swearin' and rasslin', fuckin' and fightin'!

HAHA!

NABOMNF(Non-Alcoholic Beaverage out my Nostrils Funny)

HarveyWallbangers
09-30-2006, 08:54 PM

You had beaverage come out of your nostrils? Did a little muff divin', did ya?

superfan
09-30-2006, 09:32 PM

I like it, but since it's a special occasion and all, maybe we should try something different for a change. :twisted:

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2006, 09:33 PM

You had beaverage come out of your nostrils? Did a little muff divin', did ya?

Note to Madtown: Move this thread to the dirty talk room! i am :shock: :shock: :shock:

MJZiggy
09-30-2006, 10:25 PM
By the way, does anybody spend so much time on here, they start using some of the posters name in actual conversation? I found myself the other day comparing somebody to Woodbuck.

Am I Mad?

No. Mad's the dude that runs this joint. You're Ballhawk. You really have to learn to keep these things straight. :wink:

BallHawk
09-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Don't blame me, blame Smirnoff.

JP :wink:

MJZiggy
09-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Now I understand the Smirnoff thing. Just tried Wild Grape and if that stuff doesn't taste exactly like grape kool-aid...Watch out, that's how they get you hooked on that stuff. :shock:

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 10:31 PM

That Russian bastard!

http://www.gototem.com/Webgifs/ClipArt/Business2/Taxi_Driver_Shaking_Fist.GIF

BallHawk
09-30-2006, 10:33 PM
The whole malt beverage is used to hook teenagers. I was at a friends party and he and some of his friends were drinking Smirnoff Twisted. There is nothing more pathetic than seeing a kid claiming, "I think I'm drunk," after a half bottle of Smirnoff. They drink being drunk is cool. :roll:

Partial
09-30-2006, 10:42 PM

That Russian bastard!

http://www.gototem.com/Webgifs/ClipArt/Business2/Taxi_Driver_Shaking_Fist.GIF

TIT = funniest poster on the boards :lol: :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2006, 10:44 PM
My favorite Yakov Smirnoff joke:

"I grew up in a communist country. Communism is a system where man oppresses man. Under capitalism, it's just the opposite."

CyclonePackFan
09-30-2006, 10:55 PM
The whole malt beverage is used to hook teenagers. I was at a friends party and he and some of his friends were drinking Smirnoff Twisted. There is nothing more pathetic than seeing a kid claiming, "I think I'm drunk," after a half bottle of Smirnoff. They drink being drunk is cool. :roll:

I don't see how it's concievably possible to get drunk off malt beverages (well, unless you're REALLY a featherweight...) I always got horrid rot-gut after about 2 of them and had to stop. That's why I switched to Jager :smile:

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2006, 10:57 PM
a couple more Yakov Smirnoffs:

“Homosexuality in Russia is a crime and the punishment is seven years in prison, locked up with the other men. There is a three year waiting list.”

“In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One.”

“I like American women. They do things sexually Russian girls never dream of doing - like showering.”

Partial
09-30-2006, 11:08 PM
The gut rut from those smirnoff things is nasty, I agree 100%.

If i'm drinkin' to get drunk, I go for pitchers of miller light. If I am drinkin' to enjoy a beer, I go for a berry weise or a hacker pschorr. If am a going fruity, I enjoy a good orange juice/lemonaid vodka or a blue lagoon.

Jaeger bombs are good but so expensive!

superfan
09-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Since this turned into a drinking thread, I couldn't resist posting a link to a fabulous site. Enjoy.

http://www.bumwine.com/

BallHawk
10-01-2006, 07:40 AM

I don't see how it's concievably possible to get drunk off malt beverages

I don't really think you can get drunk off those. They are like 7 proof or something. You would have to drink at least 7 of those to get some affects. Yeah, but that gut rut is a bitch.

But, this one kid thought he was drunk after about 3 swigs. Whether he was joking, or got it into his mind he really was drunk, I do not know.

One thing that I did last year for Language Arts, was I made a cocktail for my classmates(Cinderella, Non-Alcoholic Of course.) They liked it so much, and one of them asked why it was so good. I responded, telling them I had used a special concoction of beverages that could cause them to get very hyper. For the rest of the class they were jumping jump up and down and begging for more, like a crack addict. Well, you should of seen the look on their face when I told them the only sweet thing that was in it was Splenda. They walked out of the class quitely, after that.

It's just how much you want to belive it.

GBRulz
10-02-2006, 09:11 AM
HA, that's funny, Ballhawk!! Speaking of "putting your mind to something".... when my sister was in college, she was approached by a group of teenagers to go buy them alcohol. The kids didn't have a whole lot of money, so they asked for some Boone's Farm. Ya know, that quality, 3 dollar a bottle wine? Well, my sis and her friends said ok and for the teenagers to come back in an hour. Being a financially strapped college student herself, she bought 5 bottles, came back to her place, put the Boone's Farm in a different container of her own and filled the bottles back up with a couple different flavors of kool-aid. Gave the bottles to the teens and as her and her friends drank the stuff they put into the containers, they proceeded to watch the teenagers get "drunk" on kool-aid.

BallHawk
10-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Great story, GB! :mrgreen: