PDA

View Full Version : Stallworth - play or not!?@#!@#$

Partial
09-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Is Stallworth going to play this week?!?

Joemailman
09-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Stallworth's status still uncertain Updated 9/30/06

Stallworth, Donte' WR PHI CREAMPUFFS

News: Eagles WR Donte' Stallworth, who did not play last week because of a hamstring injury, practiced on Saturday for the second straight day, but indicated that his status for Monday's game is uncertain. "I can't say right now," Stallworth said. "Each day it's getting better." Analysis: Practicing two days in a row is a good sign, but hamstring injuries are tricky. Stallworth could wake up in the morning and feel sore, so banking on the fact he practiced two days straight is tricky. When healthy, he's demonstrated that he's a must-start No. 2 Fantasy WR. Definitely look his way for Week 4 if it's looking like he's going to play.

Report Updated as of: 9/30/06 11:30 PM EST

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Stallworth has made a career out of hamstring injuries. Maybe it's time for him to get total hamstring replacement surgery, and get it over with.

Partial
09-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Damnit, one of my receivers has a bye this week. I don't know whether to drop someone and pick up a receiver or what. Damn!

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Damnit, one of my receivers has a bye this week. I don't know whether to drop someone and pick up a receiver or what. Damn!

wausaupackerpro thinks you should pick up Charles Rogers. :razz:

Partial
09-30-2006, 10:59 PM

wausaupackerpro thinks you should pick up Charles Rogers. :razz:

Prolly Chad Jackson too!

Sadly, the kid is alright but I think he probably hates it here since twice now everyone has jumped on him. I feel I am partially to blame.

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Awww, we tease him like he's our kid brother, that's all. :D

He says some pretty silly stuff, and we get on his case over it.

the_idle_threat
09-30-2006, 11:06 PM
I feel I am partially to blame.

Pun intended? :mrgreen: