PDA

View Full Version : ALBERT HAYNESWORTH SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR THE YEAR!!!!

gbpackfan
10-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Did you guys see what that fat piece of shit did! He stomped on a Cowboy's head while he was laying on the ground. The poor guy didn't even have his helmet on! The Cowboy player was forced to leave the game and needed stiches to close the wound. It was really ugly. Now I am reading reports that Haynesworth actually ripped the guys helmet off and then stomped on his head. I have only seen a small clip of this so I can't confirm that, but this is SICK! That fucking animal should be suspended for at least a year. The "victim" should also think about filing chargers! Just because you play football, doesn't give you the right to STOMP SOMEONE'S FACE IN!

Rastak
10-01-2006, 04:04 PM
See dirty week 4 thread....

gbpackfan
10-01-2006, 04:04 PM
My bad. Tough loss today Rastak. Man, I thought Robinson was going to pull that one in.

Rastak
10-01-2006, 04:12 PM
My bad. Tough loss today Rastak. Man, I thought Robinson was going to pull that one in.

Man, the Vikes are brutal on offense, just brutal. What I would give for Driver right now......

MJZiggy
10-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Switch alliances and you could be rooting for Driver every week!! :razz: :mrgreen:

Rastak
10-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Switch alliances and you could be rooting for Driver every week!! :razz: :mrgreen:

I'd rather eat one of my dogs turds....no offense of course. Actually watching this offense was most likely similar to eating a turd I would guess.

MJZiggy
10-01-2006, 04:26 PM

I'd rather eat one of my dogs turds....no offense of course. Actually watching this offense was most likely similar to eating a turd I would guess.

He loves us... :oops: :lol:

RashanGary
10-01-2006, 04:33 PM
So what you're saying is an OG doesn't make the type of plays required to win games, rather skill positions are needed?

Huh..Who'da guessed.

Rastak
10-01-2006, 04:36 PM
So what you're saying is an OG doesn't make the type of plays required to win games, rather skill positions are needed?

Huh..Who'da guessed.

I have to admit your point does somewhat ring true.

If they have money plays running the ball they are good to go but they are definately struggling.

gbpackfan
10-01-2006, 04:39 PM

HA HA. The word TURD is just so funny. :razz: