PDA

View Full Version : OT: I see.....

Rastak
10-01-2006, 04:27 PM
While Brad Johnson is playing below average Culpepper was screwing stuff up bad for Miami.

Man, I feel for those Dolphin fans.

MJZiggy
10-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Wasn't he supposed to be God's gift to Miami (or at least Wilf's?)

Sorry, I'm without football today. You'll have to explain to me how bad he sucked...

Rastak
10-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Wasn't he supposed to be God's gift to Miami (or at least Wilf's?)

Sorry, I'm without football today. You'll have to explain to me how bad he sucked...

I was just watching the gamecast so I'm not sure....but I only saw one drive and I saw many incompletes. Actually he almost pulled it out but he's certainly not a dominating QB at this point..

gbpackfan
10-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Pepp has been BRUTAL! I thought the Vikes were CRAZY for trading him. It looks like they were right (for once :wink: ).

HarveyWallbangers
10-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Pepp has been BRUTAL! I thought the Vikes were CRAZY for trading him. It looks like they were right (for once :wink: ).

I must say that I was wrong. I'm not surprised that he's struggling now. He's not a very sharp QB, so it was going to take him time to learn the offense. I also don't think he's near 100% yet. However, he's looked worse that I thought he would. To be fair though, his stats weren't that bad today. They were better than Johnson. He was 23 of 39 for 249 yards, 1 TD, 0 ints or fumbles.

Rastak
10-01-2006, 05:02 PM

I must say that I was wrong. I'm not surprised that he's struggling now. He's not a very sharp QB, so it was going to take him time to learn the offense. I also don't think he's near 100% yet. However, he's looked worse that I thought he would. To be fair though, his stats weren't that bad today. They were better than Johnson. He was 23 of 39 for 249 yards, 1 TD, 0 ints or fumbles.

Brad didn't play well, and that has nothing to do with stats...and for that reason, I guess I can't totally judge Culepper since I didn't see him play.

Zool
10-01-2006, 05:13 PM

Brad didn't play well, and that has nothing to do with stats...and for that reason, I guess I can't totally judge Culepper since I didn't see him play.Didnt you see the Pittsburg implosion?

Rastak
10-01-2006, 05:36 PM

Brad didn't play well, and that has nothing to do with stats...and for that reason, I guess I can't totally judge Culepper since I didn't see him play.Didnt you see the Pittsburg implosion?

I meant today.....yea he totally F'd that one up....

Partial
10-01-2006, 05:47 PM
give him a year, he doesn't look healthy or sure of himself.

I don't think letting culpepper go was half the mistake letting moss go was.

Rastak
10-01-2006, 05:52 PM

Not sure I agree Partial. I love Moss but has he dominated the NFL the last two years?...negative on that my friend. Hey, the guy is amazing but as he himself said, he plays when he wants to and that's fine in some mercenary system but doesn't work when trying to build a team and teamwork...

I do miss him though.....

red
10-01-2006, 06:29 PM
i don't get why miami thinks they got this great gift, and all the experts thought that culpepper would be the greatest thing to ever happen to the team

its almost like nobody watched him last year before the injury, and just assume he was injured the whole year

without moss, he was the worst starting qb in the nfl last year. if it wasn't for him getting hurt, he would be the one that everyone is talking about throwing so many int's, not favre

the guy just plain sucks without moss

they're already saying joeys time is comming soon lol

you guys are lucky he's gone

Partial
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM

Not sure I agree Partial. I love Moss but has he dominated the NFL the last two years?...negative on that my friend. Hey, the guy is amazing but as he himself said, he plays when he wants to and that's fine in some mercenary system but doesn't work when trying to build a team and teamwork...

I do miss him though.....

you can just tell he HATEs oakland. I think he is gone after this year. I don't think he's been up to his typical antics in oakland. Perhaps he has grown up? If thats the case, i'd love to see him in GB!!!