PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see the play at the end of the Jets/Colts game?

justanotherpackfan
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
That was awesome.

red
10-01-2006, 06:41 PM
that sucked

i want the colts to lose so bad

i wanted peyton to get body slammed like good ole jim mcmahon aftter his little fall forward sneak when he started to celebrate like he just won the title of gods greatest gift

billy_oliver880
10-01-2006, 06:44 PM
How bout the end of the Redskins/ Jags game? That was a crazy ending...good game.

red
10-01-2006, 06:46 PM
How bout the end of the Redskins/ Jags game? That was a crazy ending...good game.

i was on this thing and missed it, i heard the play though from the tv in the other room

billy_oliver880
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM

i was on this thing and missed it, i heard the play though from the tv in the other room

Poor tackling on the Jags side...thats for sure.

BallHawk
10-01-2006, 06:49 PM

I couldn't enjoy it for the fact I was screaming at the TV, praying for Tonya Harding's henchman to run onto the field and hit Santana Moss with a metal pipe.

The one week I play against Santana, and he has to score 31 points on me. And Carson goes and score 9. I hate football. I'm gonna go watch men's figure skating or something.

MJZiggy
10-01-2006, 06:51 PM
The one week I give up the TV so I don't get any argument tomorrow night all sorts of cool stuff happens. I REALLY wanted to go downstairs to watch a game today too.

BallHawk
10-01-2006, 06:52 PM
On second thought, I think I'll stay with football. Something about Denis Petukhov doing a triple axel doesn't get my heart pounding.

billy_oliver880
10-01-2006, 06:53 PM
The one week I give up the TV so I don't get any argument tomorrow night all sorts of cool stuff happens. I REALLY wanted to go downstairs to watch a game today too.

Course...I will miss all of the packer game tommorrow...this really annoys me...why do I have to work? :cry:

red
10-01-2006, 06:57 PM
On second thought, I think I'll stay with football. Something about Denis Petukhov doing a triple axel doesn't get my heart pounding.

you know, its pretty sad if you can understand anything you just wrote

JMHO

Rastak
10-01-2006, 07:09 PM

Are you seriously telling me you have only one TV?

rdanomly
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
that sucked

i want the colts to lose so bad

i wanted peyton to get body slammed like good ole jim mcmahon aftter his little fall forward sneak when he started to celebrate like he just won the title of gods greatest gift

ditto. Watching the colts win is the most boring pro football there is to watch. Being here in Indiana means I get the pleasure of un-entertaining football all season long.

The KR for a TD by Miller on the Jets previous 'possession' was sweet. Talk about redemption for the earlier PI call..

MJZiggy
10-01-2006, 07:22 PM

Are you seriously telling me you have only one TV?

We keep a second one in the guest room for DDR (no antenna), but yes, we have one TV in our family room.

red
10-01-2006, 08:14 PM
WTF?

1 tv?

this reminds me of back to the future, when mcfly mentions he has 2 tv's and they all are stunned. and the father goes, he's just pulling your leg, no one has 2 tv's

hell, i think i have 2 or 3 tv's i don't even use tucked in storage

HarveyWallbangers
10-01-2006, 09:44 PM
WTF?

1 tv?

this reminds me of back to the future, when mcfly mentions he has 2 tv's and they all are stunned. and the father goes, he's just pulling your leg, no one has 2 tv's

Friggin' awesome!

MJZiggy
10-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Sorry to disappoint... :oops:

MJZiggy
10-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Not to sound weird or anything, but where do you put a 2nd tv? There's no room on the kitchen counter, and tv is not what bedrooms are for and there's no way in hell my kid's having a tv where I can't see what he's watching, so I don't know where it would go.

Guiness
10-01-2006, 11:22 PM
I dunno, but my sister has near as I can tell.

-main TV in the (basement) family room
-TV in corner of games room (kinda cool - watch the tele and play pool)
-small under counter TV in kitchen
-one in the main floor living room
-and yup, one in the bedroom

I suspect a lot of people are the same here. Personally, I've got 1.5 TVs. A regular TV, and a projector (in the same room) when I want a nice big screen. The projector is awesome for playing Manhunter, or Quake!

woodbuck27
10-02-2006, 01:20 AM
Not to sound weird or anything, but where do you put a 2nd tv? There's no room on the kitchen counter, and tv is not what bedrooms are for and there's no way in hell my kid's having a tv where I can't see what he's watching, so I don't know where it would go.

Well I've go tthe answer for you MJZiggy.

Just saw it advertised last week... a brand new concept in a refrigerator with a built-in TV.

Nomore having to get up and walk... all the way into the kitchen for something cold to drink or for that cold slice of pizza.

Now... it's only an arms length away.

woodbuck27
10-02-2006, 01:26 AM
That was awesome.

To be perfectly honest that last play was so bizarre, so razzel dazzel, so frickin' exciting... that I doubt I'll ever see anything like it again to wrap up a game.

That was incredibly exciting justanotherpackfan.

I discussed it with falco and we believe there were at least six laterals and what?

A couple of fumbles? ..it was WILD !!!

High entertainment. :mrgreen:

mraynrand
10-02-2006, 01:39 AM
WTF?

1 tv?

hell, i think i have 2 or 3 tv's i don't even use tucked in storage

Hello? McFly? ANyone in there, Mc Fly? Listen you Irish bug, some people just have one TV. It keeps the kids (and parents) from watching too much - and watching a bunch of unsupervised crap - like Vikings games.

the_idle_threat
10-02-2006, 02:16 AM
... a bunch of unsupervised crap - like Vikings games.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BallHawk
10-02-2006, 08:56 AM
My house has 4 TVs.

A 36" in the family room

A 20" in my parents bedroom

A 30" in the loft(kinda like an upstairs basement)

And my favorite...

A 26" LCD HDTV in my room.

I had to save up a hell of a long time to get it, though.

woodbuck27
10-02-2006, 12:39 PM
My house has 4 TVs.

A 36" in the family room

A 20" in my parents bedroom

A 30" in the loft(kinda like an upstairs basement)

And my favorite...

A 26" LCD HDTV in my room.

I had to save up a hell of a long time to get it, though.

BallHawk.

Something told me you are about 14 Years of age; is that correct?

Saving to purchase your 26" LCD HDTV speaks mountains of who you are.

Congratulations.